The Trish/Mickie Saga Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHH GOD MICKIE MMMMMMM FUCK BABY YOUR FINGERS ARE SO GOOD," Trish howls with joy tilting her head back letting Mickie's touch enlighten her body.

There is no better sound in the world for Mickie than having her lover Trish screaming for her. She moves her mouth and plants soft feather like kisses to Trish's tit flesh. Curling her fingers inside Trish's pussy she is rewarded with more screams and Mickie has never felt more in control. Mickie has always been controlling in bed always teasing and playing but no girl she has ever played with is an easy to control and as fun to make cry with pleasure than Trish. Thinking back Mickie remembers the only other woman she ever brought into the barn for sex games was Allison Danger an Indy wrestler like Mickie but even her moans of pleasure are nothing to Trish's almost pleading cries and screams.

"MICKIE YOUR OHHHHHHH GOD MICKIE JAMES MAKE ME CUM PLEASURE OH FUCK PLEASE ME FUCK ME MMMMMM MAKE ME CUM," The blonde screams at the top of her lungs happy no one can hear her for miles.

Mickie starts kissing in between Trish's big tits and the blonde's hands come down and start stroking her hair. Giggling as Trish strokes her hair Mickie kisses the bottom of Trish's massive breasts but soon finds Trish's hands are trying to push her head down her body.

Lifting her head up Mickie asks, "Does Trish now want me to lick her pretty pussy?"

Trish groans in frustration, "MMMMMMMM yes Mickie please I need that tongue inside me."

Mickie pulls her fingers out of Trish making her gasp, "So are you begging me to get down and eat you out."

"Yes I am Mickie please oh sexy, sexy girlfriend lick my pussy make me cum," Trish begs the brunette without shame just more lust growing inside her.

Mickie smiles moving down and placing her mouth right up to Trish's pussy lips and experiments taking a long soft lick across her wet pussy lips. Trish scream nearly frightens the horses as Mickie's tongue brushes her sensitive pussy and Trish cries again as Mickie licks across her pussy lips. Groaning and screaming in pleasure the great and powerful Trish Stratus is crying and wailing from Mickie's perfect tongue. Mickie's pussy is almost as damp as Trish's as she have never bedded a girl this sensitive or so willing to be teased and almost used by her fingers and tongue. Trish screams again and Mickie can see she is on the brink and pushes her tongue right into Trish's wet cunt. Lights pop in front of Trish's eyes as yet again Mickie raises her game and gets her even closer to orgasmic bliss. Trish is constantly amazed that every time she sleeps with Mickie the curvy brunette seems to get better and better. Mickie's tongue is now pumping in and out of Trish's pussy licking the blonde wrestling champion out and Trish can do nothing but hold on for dear life. Her hands grasps and pull at the hay bales she is lying on as Mickie is working her tongue deep inside her pussy licking her out.

"OHHHHHH MICKIE OHHHHHHHH MICKIE GOD FUCK ME OHHHHHH FUCK ME," Trish screams pushing her hips up trying to get more from Mickie's tongue.

Mickie's hands grip onto Trish's hips and she really pushes her face deep into Trish's snatch and licks her pussy out. Licking and sucking hard Mickie loves hearing Trish's moans of pleasure as her tongue moves deeper inside her pussy. Another loud scream from Trish as the blonde is getting closer and closer to finally cumming as Mickie is really using her perfect tongue to tempt and tease Trish.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT OHHHHHHH MICKIE GOD," Trish cries louder shaking and finally Mickie's tongue presses up against her G spot.

Moaning Mickie pushes her face deep into Trish's pussy licking her out. Her tongue really pushes inside Trish's pussy letting the blonde feel a huge amount of pleasure. Mickie giggles into Trish's pussy as she kisses Trish's damp pussy lips feeling Trish shake with pleasure and the blonde keeps her hands pressed on Mickie's head. Her thighs squeeze tighter round Mickie's head as Trish can feel her long overdue orgasm building. Mickie pumps her tongue in and out driving it in and out of Trish's cunt tongue fucking the Diva into huge realms of pleasure. Trish lets out a howl as Mickie's tongue pounds into her and finally she lets go and cums hard. Mickie holds onto Trish's hips as the blonde shakes cumming hard and the orgasm overflows her. Her body shakes and Mickie's tongue laps away at Trish's juices as they flow out of her pussy. Panting and sweating Trish screams again as Mickie's tongue pushes and licks the last few bits of Trish's orgasm out of her. Mickie loves the taste of Trish's cum and eagerly laps it up from her soaking wet pussy as Trish moans. Her whole body finally stops shaking and calms down from her massive orgasm as Mickie pulls her tongue out and licks around her wet lips. Mickie giggles her lips coated in Trish's juices lifting her head up and smiles at a panting Trish.

"You ok Trish," Mickie asks nearly in a taunting tone.

"MMMMMMM no I think that blew my brains out, my god Mickie you are the best at making me cum," Trish says gasping for air.

Mickie blushes, "I try my best your moans and screams are really sexy too Trish."

Trish lifts her head up looking at Mickie who is licking her lips clean, "If I ever get my strength back then I'll give you an orgasm even better than that one."

"Really you can barely get up I made Trish cum so hard she can't stand up," Mickie teases.

Trish tries to make a comment back but she can't and just lies back down breathing in hard. Mickie rolls off the piles of hay and she goes over to a tap. Pouring some water into a bucket Mickie carries it back over and pours some over Trish's sweaty body then gets the blonde to drink some. Trish takes a couple of gulps of water then sits back up and stares at Mickie smiling.

"So what sexy dirty things do you normally get up to in this barn?" Trish asks.

Mickie grins, "Well I do have a toy I like to use after a long ride."

Trish watches Mickie roll away grinning and as she finishes her drink of water she looks up to see Mickie walking back with an 8 inch purple strap on in her hands.

Trish's eyes widen with shock, "Do you like it Trish, it's one of my favourite toys ever."

"Yeah I bet you do horny little bitch so do you want me to use the big toy," Trish asks smiling.

"I'd love you too," Mickie says throwing the strap on to Trish.

Trish quickly steps in the straps of the strap on and pulls it up round her hips making the big cock stick out as Mickie climbs back into the big hay pile. She moves near one of the sides resting her hands on the top bar of the wooden fence sticking her massive ass out. She gives her ass a shake bending over further making sure a strap on wearing Trish has her full attention on her meaty asscheeks.

"Your amazing Mickie," Trish says rubbing her fake cock head as she walks towards her, "No one has ever been this dirty and kinky with me and it feels so amazing."

"I kinda feel the same about you Trish," Mickie says gasping as Trish stands behind her and kicks her ankles a little further apart.

Mickie faces forward waiting with anticipation as Trish slowly rests a hand on Mickie's big cheek squeezing the flesh hard bringing a groan from the brunette. Trish loves Mickie bent over, there is something about the way her big ass dominates her whole small frame in a way Trish's never could is intoxicating to her. She runs her hands all over Mickie's tanned rump giving her a little spank making the flesh jiggle a little making Trish grin. Moving her hand down she slides it between Mickie's spread legs making the little brunette shiver and grip tighter onto the fence. Trish hand brushes and rubs her girlfriend's shaved slit rubbing her wet pussy is getting a small moan of pleasure. Gripping harder onto the fence Mickie moans as Trish runs her hand across her pussy then pushes two fingers inside her. Trish only keeps her fingers in for a few seconds swirling them around inside Mickie collecting as much of her juices as she can before pulling out. Her fingers soaked in Mickie's juices; Trish now rubs the wetness across her strap on shining the cock head lubing it up. Grabbing Mickie's hips she can feel the little brunette relax and Trish doesn't tease or make her wait as she pushes Mickie's strap on deep into its owner's pussy.

"OHHHHHH FUCK ME," Mickie screams pushed forward as Trish pushes in getting half the strap on inside Mickie on the first thrust.

Trish pulls carefully out before pushing in hard again watching the purple dildo disappear up Mickie's cunt. Another loud groan comes from Mickie who closes her eyes and deals with the intense pleasure pushing though her body. Somehow Trish was always able to bring her so much pleasure like she knew just where to fuck Mickie to have her screaming out in unbelievable pleasure. Trish pushes in hard and soon starts to slide the big strap on easily into Mickie's pussy and starts to fuck her sexy girlfriend. Mickie moans loudly closing her eyes concentrating on the pleasure as Trish's uses her favourite toy to fuck her wet pussy. Sliding in harder and faster Trish starts to pick up the pace, her fingers squeezing Mickie's soft hips gripping the flesh really allowing her to fuck Mickie hard.

"OHHHHHH TRISH FUCK YEAH BABY FUCK MY PUSSY BABY I'M SO HORNY FOR YOU TRISH FUCK ME," Mickie screams starting to rock back and forth with Trish's thrusts.

Feeling Mickie moving her hips back into her Trish can let go of her hips. She moves her hands up and guides them towards Mickie's big tits giving them a soft squeeze as she touches them. Mickie moans, using the fence for support as she pushes back impaling herself on Trish's fake cock. She can feel the thick dildo shoved deep inside her wet pussy further than Mickie could ever force it in her solo masturbation in this barn. Trish hips pump too as her hands start to squeeze and play with Mickie's big chest lightly flicking her nipples. Nothing feels better to Trish than having Mickie's thick ass bouncing back into her hips and her sexy cowgirl moans as she plays with her big boobs. Mickie moans loving every second of this fucking hoping she doesn't have any trouble with her horses after they hear her scream.

"AHHHHH FUCK ME TRISH FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK OHHHHH RIGHT IN MY FUCKING PUSSY FUCK ME YOUR DIRTY BOTTLE BLONDE FUCK ME," Mickie screams.

Trish giggles hearing Mickie's dirty talk and rewards her by clamping down hard squeezing Mickie's boobs tight nearly breaking Mickie's voice box as she screams out with pleasure. She rocks her hips pounding into Mickie's pussy fucking the horny female wrestler making her screams grow in volume. Trish squeezes Mickie's soft boobs hard again before pulling all the way out them slamming her fake cock hard into Mickie's pussy.

"FUCK YEAH TRISH HARDER MMMMMMM FUCK HARDER JUST LIKE THAT TRISH LOVER FUCK ME, POUND MY FUCKING PUSSY," Mickie screams fighting down her orgasm which has been building for what seems like hours since Trish started stripping off by the pond.

Trish pumps her hips harder really driving her strap on deep inside Mickie knowing one trick she used over the past week of quick hotel fumbles that could make Mickie cum hard. Moving her hands away from Mickie's tits, Trish keeps pumping but lifts three fingers up to her mouth and slowly licks on them. Mickie is too busy bent over eyes closed groaning in pleasure to notice Trish sucking on her own fingers. The little brunette cries out with pleasure, her own wetness running down her legs as she knows she is close and trusts Trish to bring her to a stunning climax. Trish takes her wet fingers and without a single wasted motion shoves them between Mickie's asscheeks. Mickie screams the second Trish's spit coated fingers push against her tight asshole and once they force their way in and pup inside her ass Mickie lets out a barn breaking scream.

"OHHHHH TRISH YES TRISH YESSSSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSS FUCK YEAH TRISH OHHHH I'M CUMMING FUCK MY HOLES TRISH PLEASURE FUCK ME I'M CUMMING," Mickie screams at the top of her voice and Trish pulls her fingers out.

Mickie shakes and Trish wraps her arms around the Diva as she moans out a powerful orgasm. Moaning and groaning Mickie's juices flood and soak the strap on still pushed deep inside her pussy. Trish giggles at the powerful surge of Mickie's orgasm and kisses her girlfriend's sweaty back as she carefully pulls out and helps Mickie rest down on the soft hay. As Mickie moans curling up cum still dripping out of her pussy, Trish pulls off her strap on and can't resist licking Mickie's juices off it before putting it down. She goes over and curling up behind Mickie wrapping her hands around the brunette's body spooning her.

"That sounded almost as good as mine," Trish joked kissing Mickie's neck.

"If yours felt anything like that I'll be amazed that was one of the most intense orgasms of my life," Mickie purrs back her voice still breaking from her loud screaming.

"What was your most intense orgasm?" Trish asks cuddling Mickie tighter.

"When Lita tore your panties off in that bra and panties match, you had such a great meaty ass in that tiny thong," Mickie cheekily answers.

Trish leans a hand down and spanks Mickie's ass a few times bringing a sexy little moan of pain from the brunette.

"None of that Mickie," Trish says, "I don't want to think about you using that big strap on as I got stripped in the ring."

"Why not I think it's hot," Mickie says back.

Trish sits up a little allowing Mickie to roll over and look her lover in the eyes, "Because I've not had the chance to masturbate while you do sexy things in the ring, fair is fair."

Mickie giggles, "Yeah I'm not as big a show off as you all though my Indy days I fought to keep my clothes on."

Trish's face drops in a sad puppy dog face, "So Mickie has never been stripped in ring for the wanking pleasure of her fans."

"Once or twice," Mickie shrugs, "But you didn't see much my gimmick back that was that I was trying to be a proper female wrestler not some cheap clothes rip off artist."

"That what you think I am," Trish asks sounding a little hurt.

"No of course not baby," Mickie says hugging the small blonde, "That was only the excuse the real reason was no one wanted to see me in a bra and panties style match."

Trish laughs, "Bullshit Mickie I bet they were begging you to be stripped down to a tiny bra and thong you have an amazing body."

Mickie smiles, "Do you really mean it or do you just want to think of me looking as embarrassed and stupid as you standing in my panties in the middle of the ring?"

Sticking her tongue out at Trish like a child tips the blonde over the edge. She attacks Mickie ticking her sides and back making Mickie scream as Trish's skilled fingers find all her ticklish spots. Mickie rolls onto her front trying to push Trish away but Trish now sits on Mickie's big thighs pinning her down in the hay.

"Bad, bad little girl," Trish teases and starts spanking Mickie's ass, a few light and playful slaps has Mickie moaning in pain.

"You love my big ass don't you Trish," Mickie says looking round as Trish runs her hands across her fat asscheeks.

"MMMMMM I do your ass is so big and perfect Mickie anytime we wrestle I have to turn away or I will be like all the guys in the audience transfixed by your giant booty."

"You know if we are gonna be dating and splitting and each other's housing and being all couple like," Mickie says casually loving the idea of living and spending every minute of the day with Trish.

"What you thinking of sharing stuff like what's mine is yours," Trish says drawing little circles with her finger into Mickie's ass.

"Yeah I was thinking clothes, CD's and my booty," Mickie grins looking back at Trish.

"So this ass now my ass, to do whatever I want with, my play toy," Trish says trying not to laugh and daydreaming of the possibilities.

"Yes anything you want to do to or with my ass I have no choice but to let you do it," Mickie says feeling her sore pussy getting wet with the mere idea of her idol having full permission to fantasize about her big ass.

"I wanna taste it," Trish says with little thought, "I wanna taste your sweaty horse riding ass."

Mickie raises her eyebrow and pretends to be shocked about Trish's choice, "My ass you wanna stick your tongue down my big ass."

"MMMMMM you know I do babe," Trish smiles lowering her face into Mickie's tanned ass.

Mickie loves it as she can feel Trish's strong hands spread her fat cheeks and her blonde goddess breathing softly on her asshole. Pushing her pink tongue out Trish feels Mickie's rectum relax allowing her to easily push her tongue up Mickie's butt. Mickie moans as her little anal girlfriend has her tongue up her ass and is slowly licking and tasting her butt. Mickie struggles on the itchy hay trying to get into a relaxed position to let Trish explore and eat out her ass. Trish pushes her face deeper into Mickie's ass feeling her large butt cheeks rubbing against her face as she probes her tongue in deeper. Mickie moans in pleasure but her sensitive front is still moving around trying to stop the hay from rubbing against her soft skin. All her moving from side to side is starting to stop Trish from really giving Mickie's ass a good licking so finally Mickie reaches back with her hand lightly pushing Trish away.

"What's wrong?" Trish asks confused sitting up on her knees a little annoyed at not getting longer to eat out Mickie's perfect ass.

Mickie stands up brushing the hay off, "It's uncomfortable lying in all that hay," she says.

Trish laughs, "What the little country girl can't take a bit of itchy hay."

"Nope that's why I want a new position and if you like it so much you lie down in the hay," Mickie says walking over and picking the strap on up.

Reluctantly Trish slides closer to Mickie flat out on her back looking a little sad, "But I really wanted to lick your big booty," She moans.

"You will I just want a more comfy position and the chance to pleasure you again," Mickie grins moving and standing over Trish's body.

Kneeling down Mickie takes the strap on and pushes in hard into Trish's wet pussy making the blonde cry out as the massive fake cock slides deep inside her. With the big cock filling up Trish's pussy Mickie slides herself up Trish's body bringing her ass closer to the blonde's smiling face and Trish giggles feeling Mickie's weight pressing on her. That massive tanned booty slides closer to her face and Trish licks her lips as Mickie sits down on her face. Trish doesn't waste a second pushing her tongue and starts pushing it against Mickie's tight asshole. Mickie yells out with pleasure as Trish's tongue quickly goes up her ass and starts eating her out. She presses her ass harder into Trish's face cutting off her air but Trish is too busy forcing her tongue further up Mickie's ass to notice. Mickie moans louder as Trish's tongue starts pushing in and out fucking her tight asshole and Mickie's own hand moves to her pussy. Rubbing and pleasuring her Mickie lifts up to give Trish air and waits a few seconds before the blonde's hands wrap round her legs and force her back down. Mickie's hips are pulled back down and her ass lands on Trish's tongue again and Mickie cries out as Trish's tongue really pleasures her tight asshole. She can already feel a second orgasm building and she can't let Trish fuck her ass and please it so quickly. Twisting her body Mickie lies down on Trish's body and her hand reaches up and grabs the end of the strap on. Mickie now starts to pump the strap on in and out matching the pace of Trish's tongue fucking her ass. Trish feels Mickie starting to fuck her with the strap on and it takes all her strength not to moan as Mickie expertly fucks her wet cunt.