The Troll

Story Info
Sister uses magic troll to help younger sister get her man.
5.7k words
3.9
14.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18 years.

This story is non consent and involves sex with a troll doll.

*****

Lee Adams looked at the woman lying in the bed beside him with compassion as tears ran down her cheeks. Beautiful didn't do Tahlia Sumner justice. Although at that moment her long, perfectly bleached blond hair was unruly and spread over her pillow, her full, sensuous lips were tight and drawn with emotion as tears trickled from her pale blue eyes. A gold cross lay between her magnificent 34D breasts, a number of bite marks testimony to his fevered attention, the nipples raw from being sucked and bitten and the graceful lines of her body flowing smoothly through her shapely legs. Even her toe nails were painted perfectly.

She was naked, her face flushed in the aftermath of their love making.

'Sorry babe,' he said 'I told you before that we can't go on after I'm married. We can't have sex after the wedding, the consequences are too great. I'm getting married in two weeks and you're in the bridal party. Babe, it has to be that way.'

'She gave a loud, choking sob. 'But... why? We've been fucking each other for more than a year, why can't we just carry on? I love you.'

'God, I love you too babe but if we got caught... her old man is the money man and he's also dangerous, he has a reputation. I can't take the chance babe, for both of us, not for a couple of years at least.'

'There has to be something for me. You have to give me some hope for a future, something... please.' She pleaded.

He smiled, a sad smile as he pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. 'Ah what can I say, you're beautiful and I love you, I really do,' he said and fondly cupped a breast, rolling the nipple tenderly. 'But it can't happen. Look, you never know the future. She is still a virgin, she's never let me have sex, much to my great frustration. Once we are married that is going to change,' He said emphatically. He gave her nipple a squeeze and shrugged his shoulders. 'But, if for whatever reason she doesn't throw open her legs for me... but that's not going to happen is it? And if it did, well, if she tried to play hard ball... then I would take great pleasure in teaching her about obedience. But, let's face it honey, it ain't going to happen.'

Tahlia propped on one elbow and stared intensely at him. He was ruggedly handsome, clear eyes, pointed nose and chiselled jaw was consistent with the tall, athletic build that attracted women. But there was something in her stare that sent a shiver through his spine. 'And if that happens you will come to me again,' she said sniffing.

'Promise babe, but...' he said in a resigned voice as he shrugged his shoulders in resignation.

As soon as he left Tahlia was on the phone to her sister Mona. Mona could feel her little sister's heartache as Tahlia told her story between long periods of crying. 'Oh Tahlia, what have you got into? Are you sure that this is what you really want?' she asked. 'Baby, we all go through heartbreaks in our lives. I'm sure you will get over him if you just give it time,' she counselled.

'I don't want to get over him, I want him, I love him sis. And he loves me, he told me. Mona, remember when we were kids. You told me then that you would always look out for me. If I ever really needed you then you would do anything, whatever was necessary to help me. I know you are of the old ways, you were the one blessed with the old mystical powers; you have the magic. Sis... more than anything, I want him, I'm calling on you now... please.'

Mona took a deep breath. 'Ok baby, for you nothing is too much. Just a question, when is the last time you have had sex with him?'

'Today, he's just left... his... his sperm is still in me. It sounds silly but I just wanted to keep him in me as long as I could.'

'Well sis, sometimes the silly things work out for the best and this looks like one of them. Get over here now, I need that sperm from you; some of him and some of you. I want to ream your pussy out for as much body fluid as I can. Hair, I also need some of your hair and some of his. Bring that to me as soon as possible, then leave it with me and we will speak tomorrow.'

Tahlia drained his sperm into a container and raced out the door to her sister's house. As Tahlia entered the door she broke down sobbing into Mona's arms. Mona's heart broke for her little sister as she held her tight. In time she tilted her head back and wiped away her tears.

'You're going to make it better for me, aren't you sis Tahlia pleaded as she looked into Mona's eyes. 'Please sis.'

'We will do what we can baby, now I need some of your DNA baby. What have you got for me?'

Tahlia gave Mona the container with the sperm and as Mona's instruction she stripped and spread herself as Mona took some more swabs from her cunt with his and her DNA. At Mona's bidding she left her to get on with her spells. The following day Tahlia was at Mona's door. Mona's heart missed a beat as she looked at the emotion playing over her sister's face, her eyes red and puffy from crying. She gave her a long hug. 'Come,' she said simply as she took Tahlia into a back room.

Tahlia gasped as Mona uncovered a small troll doll. It was ugly as sin, about 2 feet tall but it was the penis, disproportionately thick and a foot long, dangling obscenely between his legs that took her breath away. She could feel her throat go dry, the hair at the back of her head tingled and there was a flutter in her chest as she gazed upon the carving. It was only wood but it seemed... somehow alive, mesmerising; sexual.

Mona took the hairs and plaited them together before tying them around the troll's wrist. Mona took Tahlia's hands in hers as she looked intently into her eyes.

'Baby, you need to understand that this will bind you and him forever. I know you want that at the moment but, be warned. The body fluids that you gave me from you and Lee have already been smeared over the troll's penis so the magic is aware that you and Lee are partners; Sarah will in some way be neutralised. Ok baby, you still have some work to do, or the magic dies,' she said as they walked through the house. 'You need something personal from her, some body fluid. In a perfect world some of her menstrual blood to smear on the troll's penis over yours and Lee's. I assume that as the wedding is two weeks away she has planned around her periods; that might give you an opportunity. But I need something.'

Mona wouldn't say what the spell was just to follow instructions to the letter. 'Sweetheart, you know these things are not foolproof, sometimes the spell goes wrong, sometimes people get hurt, be careful hey. Remember, what she gets you don't or what you get she doesn't, one of you is going to get hurt baby,' she cautioned.

Tahlia smiled and she could feel the excitement coursing through her body. 'Sis, I know what I want. Yeah, you're right, she's in the middle of her periods now. And... I'm going to see her today, and every day if I have to. God, please let there be a sanitary pad in her bathroom.'

And there was.

Tahlia could barely contain her excitement as she secreted the bloody tampon and made an excuse to leave at the first opportunity. She was beside herself with excitement as she smeared the blood on the troll's penis then wrapped and posted it as instructed.

A day later Sarah Jones, Lee Adams' bride to be received the package from the courier. Excitedly she opened the package. At first she recoiled from the ugly, sexually explicit troll. 'That's disgusting, throw it away,' her mother said but there was something... something compelling about the ugly troll. Sarah read the card attached:

Fertility Troll

In ancient mythology fertility trolls were a treasured icon. In times when infant mortality was high, 1 in 5 died before their first birthday, when the average life span was 22 years, people had large families. The fertility troll was rumoured to have great powers in aiding pregnancy, giving the male great potency and stamina but also in warding off disease. Let it work its magic.

In spite of her mother's protest she simply could not ignore the troll. Hugging it to her breast she took it to her room. She placed it on the dressing table in her room so she could see it at any time and it was always in front of her as she brushed her hair out. It was impossible to ignore the sexuality of the troll and her eyes were drawn to the penis. Initially she only looked but increasingly she felt an overwhelming urge to touch it. She didn't know why but she was nervous as she tentatively reached out and ran the tip of her index finger over the length its penis.

'Ooooooh,' she gasped as she felt an intense tingling sensation spread from her fingers through her body; her nipples contracting with arousal and a wave of heat and wetness engulfed her pussy. Her mind went blank, her world shrank until it seemed that there was just her and the troll. In a trance like state her fingers acted as if they had a mind of their own, slowly caressing the hard edge and smooth curve of the penis head. She was conscious of the sound of her heavy breathing as she reached and cupped his massive ball sac in her hand. Almost lovingly she gently fondled the hard nuts. She could feel herself trembling as she caressed the penis and balls as a fire spread through her body. Her pussy was dripping with desire.

Her dreams that night were all sexual. She dreamed of Lee taking her on her wedding night, not only fucking her but making her take him in her mouth, taking her ass, handcuffing her to her bed and pushing toys into her body. By the time she woke she was exhausted and burning with arousal. She sat at her dresser and her hands were again drawn to the troll's penis and balls. The penis was now wet, dripping with lubrication. Her pussy was alive and she let out a small moan of passion as she stroked the slick penis and fondled the balls. Her trance like state was broken as she heard the front door bell ring. She was flushed with desire as she opened the door. It was Tahlia. Sarah gave her a hug and they headed for Sarah's room.

As she followed Sarah, Tahlia looked at Sarah jealously. Sarah had her man and she could understand Lee's attraction. She was a classic beauty. Of old Italian heritage she had the dark, sultry looks made famous by the Sophia Loren's of the world. High cheekbones, full lips and a voluptuous body, yeah she had it all thought Tahlia jealously as she watched Sarah's hips sway as she walked.

Tahlia's eyes lit up when she saw the troll. 'My god, what's that,' she said innocently pointing at the doll.

'Ha, ha,' Sarah laughed. 'Mom hates it. It came in the post, I don't know who sent it as I can't read the signature but it's supposed to be a fertility troll. And I think it's working. Tell me you can look at it without being drawn to that huge bloody penis, it's mesmerising. And I have to say that since I've had it I feel so horny. My dreams are xxx rated, I woke up this morning exhausted dreaming about fucking the ass off Lee. I've saved myself for the wedding but I've got a burning desire to let Lee have his way with me before-hand. But, if daddy found out... I'm hot Tahlia, fucking hot. Don't be surprised if I'm not a virgin by the time I get to walk down the aisle.'

And if she wasn't so focussed on the troll Sarah would have seen the look of horror on Tahlia's face. 'Oh god no, it's all going wrong.' Tahlia thought to herself then struggled to regain her composure as Sarah waffled on. Her time with Sarah was spent in a state of depression and it was with relief that she was able to leave. When she got home she threw herself on her bed sobbing. 'I hate her, I hate the bitch,' she cried.

By contrast, in her bedroom Sarah became more and more attracted to the troll. The troll's penis was self-lubricating and was always slick. She found herself constantly stroking the penis, toying with the head and fondling the balls.

Heartbroken, Tahlia went about her duties in the lead up to the wedding and forced herself to appear the most attentive and loving bride's maid. And by the time the bride and groom left to consummate their wedding she had resigned herself to the fact that whatever spell her sister had concocted had failed. Sometimes shit just happens like that.

Finally the wedding came to an end. Daddy had rented a mansion on the beach where they were going to spend their honeymoon. As they arrived at the house Lee picked Sarah up and laughing together he carried her over the threshold. As soon as her feet hit the ground Sarah took off running to the bedroom. Her eyes were sparkling with desire as she turned to face Lee. She saw the smile on his face fade as his eyes flicked to the troll already on her dressing table.

'Bloody hell, what is that?' he questioned.

Sarah went over to the troll, with a smile on her face she stroked the troll's penis and felt the familiar sense of arousal. 'It's a wedding gift. A fertility troll, just in case we need any help,' she said suggestively as she stroked the now all too familiar wooden penis.

'Look, its penis is wet, do you think that means anything?' she said suggestively, turning to Lee.

'It's probably just the light shining off the wood' Lee said. 'But I know whose cock is hard and wet for you baby.'

'Mmmm, I like the sound of that. I've waited a long time for this so let me undress you honey.' She said and slowly started to undo his buttons. His coat and shirt dropped to the floor. Smiling seductively she slowly undid the zip and let his trousers fall to the floor. His erection was twitching as she reached inside his jocks and for the first time her hand slid over the length of his throbbing meat.

'Oh god.' he moaned as she gently stroked the length of him. She had a moment of disappointment as she noted the difference in size compared to the troll but she knew that males were not as big as the troll.

Lee quickly disrobed Sarah and they stood together naked. Lee took Sarah in his arms and they kissed; long, slow and passionate, his hard on pressing into her.

'Come to bed my lovely wife and let me make you a woman,' He said, his urgency clear. They turned out the lights and fell on the bed. Sarah lay on her back and spread her legs for him as Lee leaned over her and kissed her. A hand fell to her breast and she gave a low, deep moan of pent up passion as his mouth dropped to the other breast and took a nipple between his teeth.

'I need you, between my legs, inside me, she moaned.' Then they both froze as the bed shuddered.

'What was that?' she said uncertainly as something bounced on the bottom of the bed. 'Lee, something's here, Lee...' she said nervously. Then let out a blood curdling scream as Lee turned on the light and she saw her worst nightmare; the troll standing at the bottom of the bed, a lecherous grin over his face, his feet spread for balance, the penis now fully erect; a gently curving foot of thick, hard and glistening wet cock sticking obscenely up in the air, his balls dangling between his legs.

Screaming in terror Sarah burst into frantic action, kicking and slapping, she scrambled to the top of the bed to get away from the monster. For a moment Lee was stunned then he threw himself at the troll but was shocked as the troll, with immense strength simply threw him aside and he crashed into the wall.

Sarah watched in disbelief as Lee staggered back to the bed and tried to grab the troll. He screamed as the troll effortlessly lifted him in the air and as if he was a wrestler, body slammed him to the floor. Lee cried out in agony. With tears in his eyes he tried valiantly to grab the troll again but was beaten as he was again thrown against the wall. Groaning in pain he slumped back leaving Sarah to her fate.

Sarah was almost out of her mind screaming, kicking and slapping at the troll as it turned to face her. Her terrified screams echoed through the house as the troll calmly caught first one, then the other ankle as she kicked at him.

Sarah became frantic as the troll casually spread her legs. The troll started thrusting his hips in an exaggerated sexual manner and slowly pulled her towards him; towards his massive thrusting cock. Then her screams and thrashing became hysterical as the troll opened his mouth and a long tongue snaked out, waving back and forth obscenely. Her eyes opened in disbelief as the tip of his tongue slowly moved to her clit. Terrified, she twisted and turned trying desperately to pull away but her screams cut short as the tip of his tongue gently flicked her clit before it settled over the sensitive bud, sucking and pulsing.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' a long sigh escaped her lips as her back arched as a wave of pleasure engulfed her body.

Then her mind re-asserted itself as the conflict between mind and body fluctuated.

'No, noooooo,' she wailed as she looked down her body at the obscene tongue and huge cock. 'Help me, Lee, please help me,' she cried, but he could do nothing other than watch. She was screaming, crying doing everything she could to get away. Lee cringed as her screams went to a new level of horror as the troll shuffled forward and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt, then slowly started to push.

Sarah was drooling as her mind and body experienced both ends of the pleasure/terror line.

'Uh... uh...,' she groaned as his cock head butted against her tight cunt. But the troll's cock was dripping with lubrication and slowly, inexorably her cunt started to stretch; she could feel the small penetration. 'Nooooo,' she let out a forlorn wail as his head popped inside her. His shaft was slick and she sobbed as the head caressed her hymen, toyed with it for a while then with a long thrust her virginity was sacrificed to the wooden idol between her legs.

Lee sat on the floor at the foot of the bed, as the troll spread Sarah's legs he had a perfect view of her cunt. He was mesmerised as he watched the troll's tongue pleasure Sarah. But when he watched as the head of the troll's cock gently spread her soft cunt lips he was unable to control a wave of forbidden arousal. He was lusting as he saw the first signs of her virginal blood on the troll's cock, then more copious amounts slowly start to drip down her ass, the stain spreading on the bed.

The troll worked the full length of his cock in her then started fucking her with long, slow strokes. Her screams quickly mingled with sobs then gave way to crying as the troll kept up a steady rhythm. Then as the minutes passed the crying ceased and the room was quiet, the only sounds were the squeaks coming from the bed and the steady slap, slap as the troll pumped into her body.

'Ahhh.'

The sound came from Sarah and Lee's mouth opened in shock as he looked at Sarah's face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and her head slowly moving from side to side.

'Aaaaahh,' the moan was longer this time, louder and the arousal impossible to miss. She sucked in air as her hands went to her breast and she fondled the nipples. Áhhhhhhhhhhhh.'

In spite of his own arousal, Lee was disgusted by Sarah's submission as he watched her body start to push back in rhythm with the troll's thrusts. In the heat of the moment he was adamant that there was no way that she should be taking any pleasure from being raped. But her moans were now in sync; louder and more urgent.

'Oh god, yesssss, oooooohhhhh fuuuuuck, ooooh yesssss,' she moaned as her body was covered in a sheen of sweat. She was humping frantically as the troll kept pumping into her.

'Oh god, please, more cock, plleeeeaaasse let me cum, I've gotta cumm, I've gotta, oh god it's cummiinngg, I'm cummmiiinggg, I'mmm fuuuckkking cummmmaaahhhhhhh,' she screamed as her body was engulfed by the most pleasant feeling she had ever experienced. And she continued screaming and meeting his thrusts as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her body until she collapsed beneath him; exhausted. Then she gave another grunt to signify that she felt him cumming inside her, then another, and another as he pumped a copious amount of sperm in her cunt.

12