The Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

Sandra sat up rigidly in the bed. "Jim, don't be that way!" she said, her words taking on a strong assertive tone that masked her inner uncertainty. "I'll suffer with my own guilt without your help, thank you."

Just then Sandra looked up to see Chuck and Mary standing in the door way, "Oh shit!" she exclaimed.

Jim's head jerked around to see his parents glaring at the two lovers.

Chuck and Mary left the doorway and went into the living room, and waited.

Jim and Sandra dressed, and moved in tortuously slow steps toward the living room and the confrontation they both knew awaited them.

As they moved tentatively into view, Mary said, "Chuck talk to your sister. Jim, come with me."

Chuck and Sandra moved away toward the kitchen and Chuck asked her, "What the fuck Sandra?"

"Jim found out about us and I was bribing him for his silence." She explained.

Mary stood toe to toe with her son and asked him, "Just what is going on Jim?"

"Mom, I came looking for you and I found Aunt Sandra, and she...well..." he tried to explain.

"And you just fell in bed with her?" she said sarcastically.

"No, mom, but you have to admit she is a beautiful woman...I just couldn't resist her charm."

"This tears it with us son, we're through sexually from now on, understand?"

"Oh mom, don't be like that, I still need you mom, please?" He pleaded.

Mary saw the sincere look in his eyes and couldn't go through with her threat, "Well, maybe we can talk later."

"I love you mom."

"I love you son."

***

The next day Mary was still upset, jealous of what Sandra had done with her son. She resented deeply that she had come into her home and had taken that which Mary felt was hers and hers alone. It never occurred to Mary how ridiculous it was that she was jealous of her sister-in-law and her son having had sex. She braced her nerve for a fight, if that's what it took to retain her son's affections then she was willing to go the distance, even with the 'darling Sandra'.

Mary had to find the address to Sandra's house, and then get directions; she lived in an exclusive neighborhood where Mary had never ventured. Having secured the directions she dressed comfortably and drove to what she believed would be a confrontation over control of her son.

As she approached the expansive home Mary felt pangs of envy, that quickly turned to doubt as she realized her sister-in-law was wealthy and beautiful - an intimidating combination. Still she was Jim's mother, so she gathered her wits and pressed forward, parking in the drive next to several other cars, she made her way to the front door. She rang the door bell several times, but no one answered. She could hear music and laughter from the back of the house, and surmised correctly that everyone must be in the back. Mary thought for second, and then marched around the side of the house to find several black men lounging around the swimming pool, listening to loud obnoxious music.

Mary approached the nearest man and asked if Sandra was around.

"Hey, Marvlyn, this here girl is lookin' for Sandra." The man said to the man standing next to him.

"What you need her for?" The man named Marvlyn asked.

"I'm her sister-in-law." Mary said, as if that was enough of an explanation.

"Sister? I don't remember her having a sister." Marvlyn harrumphed.

The other black men gathered around, loosely mingling on the edge of the conversing couple. Mary became uneasy with the way in which they appeared to be looking her over. She had never been around black men much, and certainly not alone with a group of them: she was now quite scared and her fidgeting nervousness telegraphed her discomfort. She began to excuse herself, but before she gathered the nerve to speak, one of the men standing behind her started commenting on her physique, saying things like, "Man, look at that ass." And "I bet she's got some good pussy."

Another spoke up, "What you need, here, girl is some real man, some black man. Have you ever had black meat girl?"

Mary answered quietly, as a scared girl might, "No," she said as she shook her head.

The menacing men laughed at her timid admission. Another reached over to touch her shoulder; she recoiled in stark terror, her eyes wide with fright. The man named Marvlyn just snickered and took a seat in a chaise lounge to watch. The man she had spoken to first, pulled his swimming trunks down to his knees and straightened back up, hands on hips, apparently proud of his manly exposure.

Mary glanced down to see a monster of a prick, it was huge, and it wasn't even hard yet, the meaty head hung to the man's mid-thigh.

The others followed his lead, one by one each exposed themselves in the same manner as the first. Mary ogled at the man-flesh on display, forgetting for a moment the gravity of the situation. Each was as different from the next as Mary could have imagined, then again she couldn't have imagined this, a relative cornucopia of manly delight.

Someone from behind reached around and cupped her breasts, the contact startled Mary and she was again aware of the imminent danger these men presented. Before she could protest, another knelt before her and with a swift practiced motion reached up under her dress and pulled her panties down with a quick flick of his wrist.

As Mary protested, "No," his face burrowed into her furry snatch, she attempted to squeeze her legs together, but her body defied her intent and spread ever so slightly, then his tongue found the bud of her clit, and her knees buckled, she fell unceremoniously to the ground. More laughter followed as Mary's mind swirled in a foggy haze.

Mary barely realized what the men were doing to her she was hovering somewhere above an unconscious state, however, the black men were much more deliberate about the way they went about it. They were all naked, lying next to each other on the ground, one was on his back, Mary on top when suddenly there were two more people in close proximity. Of course she knew that it was another man but it didn't register immediately. The men were pitch black and indiscernible to her. Mary was kissing the one under her.

The black man's penis was snuggly lodged inside her warm hole. He felt her pushing her hips down until he was all the way inside. He could feel her vagina squeezing him in her velvet tunnel; her sweet hole began to pulse and vibrate around his swollen shaft. Then her body tensed. He felt another man straddling her hips, his feet on either side of his legs.

"What's going..." she started to say. However, another man appeared from the haze and his lips cut off her words. Then, before she could comprehend what was going on there was more movement and Mary, her lips close to the black man's ear, grunted and sucked in her breath.

He felt her vagina suddenly grow tighter around his shaft. Then he felt friction through the thin membrane... something was sliding past his penis.

In shock and disbelief, she realized that another man's penis was entering her ass! Her heart began to pound inside her chest and sweat beads formed on her brow as she lay frozen... as if movement would somehow show her acceptance of what was going on. This was more than she had bargained for. She had never even considered such a thing.

The man under her suddenly felt Mary's tight hole grow even tighter and it felt like a rubber band had just been wrapped around the length of his penis. His mouth grew dry as he tried to control his rapid breathing. He couldn't think of anything but the tightness surrounding his shaft. The muscles of Mary's vagina squeezed, and he could feel it at the base of his penis and he could feel her insides quivering around his shaft.

A second later the penis in Mary's ass began to move. A man was kissing and caressing Mary as the two men penetrated her. An unintentional moan escaped Mary's lips when she felt the penis sliding out and then back in.

The ground felt hard as Mary's body was forced down onto him, pressing them both heavily to the patio. There were whimpers and gasps of pleasure coming from her lips. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned in an excited whisper. "Oh God! Oh God!"

The weight from above continued to push Mary downward. As the penis in her ass moved deeper, the penis in her pussy moved deeper, following the other shaft, until both were totally encased in her body, side by side... one on top of the other.

All four of them stopped moving. The shadows of the patio surrounded them, encasing them in an anonymity that made this perverse sex act seem okay somehow.

Mary began to moan incoherently now, almost as if she were in pain. Yet, she didn't move except for her heaving chest. She looked to her right and saw the man named Marvlyn on all fours; a man was behind him with his fully engorged penis sunk to its hilt in Marvlyn's ass. "I know how you feel," she thought, smiling for the first time since she arrived.

Seconds ticked by. All four of them seemed to be waiting for someone to make the first move, someone to scream out, or anything that would indicate that it was okay to continue... or to stop.

The man on the bottom was the first to move. Gradually, his lower body began to lift upward with a will of its own. He pushed his hips up, almost in reflex, forcing the last fraction of an inch of his penis into Mary.

That was the signal that they were all looking for.

Mary gasped and the others moaned. Then she lifted upward, allowing the penis in her pussy to slip out until just the head was inside. This allowed the other penis to move the last inch into her anal canal. With a grunt of pleasure she pushed back down hard to take the penis deep into her vagina again. The other slipped out until only the constricted sphincter muscles held the head.

Not to be denied, the penis in her ass pushed back in, encasing him in her warmth again. The other pulled out. A man moved in front of Mary, straddled the man on the ground, and positioned his prick in front of her face. Mary took the hint and began licking the swollen head of the penis between gasps of air. Then something strangely exciting occurred, the man pointed his penis toward the man underneath her, he took the proffered meat into his mouth as he continued to fuck Mary.

Soon a rhythm began. As one penis would go in, the penis in Mary's ass would slip out. In and out, lick... in and out, lick. After a few missed beats they began to move together. Suddenly they were like dancers moving in perfect tempo. As one pushed inside, Mary would gasp and the other would moan. Then the bottom penis would slip out and the top one in again, Mary would lick the third man's prick along with the man on the bottom.

Mary's gasps turned to whimpers of pleasure with each plunge of the two penises. The large shafts stretched both holes like she had never experienced.

Excitement consumed Mary. She bucked her hips upward and quickly pulled back until just one head was inside. A second later she could feel her rear hole being filled. She waited an instant and pushed again as the other man pulled his penis out.

Mary was buffeted like a rag doll between the two men, pushed down by the weight above and then forced upward by the hips below. She could no longer control any movement... like a prisoner of passion. Her body began to tremble as waves of pleasure consumed her. It didn't take long for the incredible and surreal feeling to send her over the top, hurtling her willingly into an amazing climax.

Suddenly the rhythm was lost and both of the men moved into her at the same time, stretching her normally tight holes almost to the bursting point.

The powerful contractions inside Mary's vagina were too much for the man on the bottom. He pushed hard one last time. His penis throbbed and the head expanded as his thick juice shot out of the pulsing shaft, ricocheting off the slick walls deep inside her pulsing hole.

The man in her ass cried out in pleasure and he pushed as deeply as he could go. The throbbing of the penis in the other hole was too much for him. With a scream of pleasure, he emptied the contents of his balls into Mary's ass. The third man fell away, reveling in the sheer perverse joy of the situation.

Mary lay still, unable to move after the exertion. She watched as the black men joined up with one another and began sucking and fucking one another, mostly ignoring her for now. She marveled at their apparent comfort with their sexuality; they were comfortable with sex as a purely recreational activity. She was suddenly aware that she too had awoken from the slumber of a dogmatic sexual paradigm that belonged in the dark ages. She had enjoyed the companionship of these men immensely, she wanted more, so much more.

As they began to clean up and depart, Mary traded phone numbers and got the names of these men she had shared so much with today. They were all eager to see her again sometime, each having commented on her considerable womanly abilities. Their comments pleased her greatly; she smiled as she drove home - having forgotten why she had gone there in the first place.

***

Mary woke the next morning, stiff and hurting allover. As she looked into the mirror a look of horror replaced her disheveled visage. She was bruised and scratched all along her arms and breasts; she had matted blood in her pubic hair, and fresh blood dripping from her vagina and asshole. She quickly showered and dressed in a long sleeve blouse to obscure the bruises there.

Jim dropped by in an amorous mood, Mary explained that it was a bad time to call on her, he took that to mean she was on her period, she had hoped he hadn't kept up with her cycles or he might have been suspicious.

Within a week she was feeling much better and the bruising was diminished to the point that she could begin wearing cooler, more comfortable clothing. She remembered the phone numbers she had collected from the black men and decided to call some of them to 'test the waters' so to speak.

No one was answering the calls as she went down the list, until she got to Marvlyn's number. He answered and recalled the fun they had all had in his back yard.

"Then you must be Sandra's husband?" Mary asked more than stated.

"Yea, you really her sister?"

"I'm her sister-in-law. I'm married to her brother, Chuck."

"Why you doggin' the brothers if you're married?"

Mary wasn't ready for the question, "I...well..."

"Yea, I get it, once you go black, you can't go back; huh?"

Mary wasn't sure what that meant, but it seemed to satisfy his curiosity, "Something like that, Marvlyn. When are you and your friends getting together again?"

"Yea, alright, my posse liked you good enough, Come on over Saturday afternoon."

"Great! See you Saturday."

Mary was giddy with anticipation all week. The minutes ticked by so slowly she couldn't stand it, so she called Jim on Thursday night and had a torrid love fest with him for hours. She was still invigorated; Jim was exhausted, as he excused himself for the rest of the night. Mary pulled out her dildos and finished what Jim was unable to. The week wore on and on.

Saturday came and Mary took care to apply KY jelly to the more tender parts of her anatomy – she had learned her lesson the first time. Noon came and Mary was prompt to the door. Marvlyn was alone in the house, as he greeted her brusquely, and directed her to the back yard and the patio area. She waited alone for several minutes before the men began to arrive.

Once there the loud, boisterous men busied themselves with drinking, smoking pot and snorting cocaine. Mary felt ignored. She hadn't yet fathomed the dynamics of the highly ritualized black male social structure. Marvlyn seemed to be the only one above the fray, he lingered at the edge of the party, watching like a sovereign hovering over his minions.

Several of the men were becoming abusive toward one another and it looked as though there would be a fight, then just as fast as the incident began, it dissipated as another dispute seemed to flare up somewhere else. Mary was amazed at these men, they acted like school boys, only much more so.

Soon it became apparent to Mary that the party she had come for was about to begin. Marvlyn had a large muscular man standing over him as he sat on a deck chair. He had the burly man's dick in his hand, pumping it, he looked up, speaking to the man as he did so. Several others took this cue to pair up and begin to perform oral sex to each other.

Mary was the odd woman out, it seemed. The men had ignored her and now were making it clear she wasn't needed. She stood to leave, picked up her things and started walking toward the house. As she neared the house she heard a shout from the direction of the party. "Wait a minute!" She turned to see the huge black man that Marvlyn was playing with walking toward her, his massive form seemed to waddle as he walked, the enormous muscles rippling under his ebony skin. Mary glanced down to see the largest penis she had ever seen, whipping back and forth as he walked up to her. The length was impossible to estimate, the girth was the size of her forearm. He was a specimen for the Guinness Book of Records, she thought.

Mary smiled as he approached, she didn't recognize him from the last party, perhaps this was his first time here. "Hello," she said as he came to a stop in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Jefferson Lincoln." He said in a boyish manner, proffering his hand for her to shake.

Mary took it and marveled in the difference in the size between her hand and his. He towered over her as she shook his hand, a smile spreading over his broad face.

"Wow, you're big Jefferson. How tall are you?" Mary asked.

"I'm six-eight, three-hundred-fifty pounds." He said proudly.

Mary's eyes dropped to take in his massive penis, and he saw the look on her face.

"I'm sorry, I suppose I should put something on." He apologized.

"No!" Mary protested, "How big are you?" She asked, pointing to his huge man-meat. It's hard to see a black man blush, but Mary thought that Jefferson did just that.

Jefferson said matter-of-factly, "Fourteen inches soft, I dunno, when it's hard."

Mary choked, "Fourteen!" She looked at the massive appendage with renewed interest. "Your girl friends must hate you," she blurted out. She noticed the hurt look wash across his face. "I'm sorry, Jefferson, did I say something wrong?" she apologized, placing a tiny comforting hand on his bulky arm.

"I...I never had no woman. These guys here play with me, but I ain't never had no sex."

Mary was stricken, her insensitive remark had hurt this big teddy bear of a man. "I'm sorry Jefferson; I just thought that a man like you could have any girl he wanted."

This assertion pleased him greatly, his broad smile returning, his bright white teeth baring widely. "Marvlyn thought maybe you could help me Miss Mary."

Mary flushed with embarrassment and excitement. "Me?" she looked again at the huge meaty projection hanging there so close to her.

Jefferson nodded the affirmative.

Mary hesitated, fear and desire mixed with her sympathy for this gentle giant. She reached out tentatively, touching his penis near the base. A quiver surged through him. The contrast between her small white hand and the glistening ebony dick was considerable. Mary tried to wrap her hand around the base, it covered about two thirds of the circumference. She marveled at its potential.

She really didn't have to kneel to reach the head of it; she raised it to her mouth, bending ever so slightly, and places the head to her lips. The dark, deep purple crown was the size of a large lemon, increasing in girth toward the shaft. Mary's tongue darted out to tease the sensitive crease of the head. In seconds the massive shaft was gaining in size and length, growing before her eyes. She continued the gentle touches and teases to the crown, as she now began to pump the shaft up and down. She no longer bent over to reach his dick; it was standing fully erect, with an assist from Mary's hands. She could feel the heft of it, the weight was substantial.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers