The Trophy Wives Club 05

Story Info
Samantha gets to know her step-son, Adam
4.2k words
4.68
139.9k
127

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,541 Followers

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or cliched the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Are you going to cum soon?"

Samantha Moore paused outside her step-son's bedroom door, her hand raised to knock on it. She'd been about to find out whether Adam's girlfriend Trina was staying for dinner but hearing her words, Samantha figured Trina had something else on her mind. Although, she though, Trina hadn't exactly sounded excited.

"Yeah," gasped Adam.

Samantha had married her husband Franklin after he'd divorced Adam's mother and she and her step-son had always gotten on despite there being only six years between Samantha's 29 and his 23 years of age. He was a good, sweet natured young man who had been the star football player but not the best academically; Samantha privately wondered if his slightly simple nature was the result of a few too many knocks on the head while playing. Trina and he had been seeing each other since high school when she had been on the cheerleading squad but, if she were honest, Samantha worried that Trina was just exploiting Adam's kindness to get at his money.

"Good. Put the condom on." Trina said as though she were following a recipe.

Samantha thought for the briefest of seconds before quietly opening the door a crack and peeping in, curious to see what was happening.

Trina sat on the bed beside Adam whose back rested against the wall, legs spread, his jeans and underwear around his ankles. She was fully clothed and, Samantha saw, wore a latex glove on one hand which she held out away from her body. Trina watched, an expression of distaste on her face, as Adam fumbled with a condom, pulling the rubber sheath over the mammoth cock that sprung from his crotch.

"Jesus that's big," Samantha whispered, her eyes going wide. Her step-son's prick was easily as large as Hank's that she briefly held and sucked on before Marie had fucked him. Adam was a big man, full of muscle and had a cock to match.

When he'd pulled the rubber over his length, Trina reached out with her gloved hand and began to jerk him off in a steady, businesslike manner, her look of distaste mixing with one of boredom.

"I thought you were close? My arm's getting tired," she said, actually checking her watch while she jerked him off.

"Nearly - - nearly - - there!" Adam gasped, his prick swelling as it began spurting a load into the condom. Samantha watched entranced as the bulb at the end grew larger with the first spurt than she'd ever seen a full condom and she wasn't entirely surprised when, with the second pulse and twitch of Adam's cock, the bulb stretched and burst, sending spunk all over Adam's crotch and Trina's hand.

"Eeeeewww!" she cried, snatching her hand back and whipping the glove off. She grabbed a T-shirt of Adam's from the floor and frantically wiped her arm clean.

With a groan, Adam grabbed his cock and stroked it, the huge knob still spewing out jizz as he closed his eyes and grinned in pleasure, spunk running down his prick as it continued pouring out what seemed like a pint of the thick, white liquid.

"Jesus, Adam," Trina moaned in disgust, standing up and moving away from him. "Why do you always cum like that? It's horrible," she said, still wiping at her arm.

"Can't help it," Adam mumbled as his cock finally slowed it's emission, leaving his crotch a soaked, sticky mess.

"Well make the most of it," Trina said quietly, though loud enough for Samantha to hear. "When we're married I won't be doing that anymore."

"What did you say, honey bunch?" Adam asked, a dreamy smile still on his face. Samantha noticed his cock was still hard and in his hand.

"Nothing," Trina said, throwing his T-shirt on the floor, screwing up her face as she looked at him. "I'm going home. You might want to get cleaned up."

Samantha quickly stepped away from the door and hurried along the hall to her bedroom, which was next door to her husband's, slipping inside and peeking out. She saw Trina hurry away, still obviously annoyed at Adam, and head down the stairs, the main doors closing soon after.

"Didn't even shout out a goodbye," Samantha said to herself. When she heard Trina's car drive off, Samantha headed into her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was short, exactly five feet tall and had long blonde hair that fell straight to her tiny waist even when she had it loosely pulled back. She turned slightly and looked at her small, round ass that looked good in anything, even the slightly baggy sweatpants she wore at the moment. Putting her hands on her hips, she thrust her chest out and smiled as the zipped hooded sweatshirt almost groaned under the strain of the huge, fake tits that her husband, Franklin, had bought for her. She breathed in and the zip gave out, undoing itself down to the middle of her flat, trim stomach, revealing the inner slopes and cleavage of her huge tits.

Compared with her, Trina was a tall, skinny, beanpole with no curves. Samantha couldn't see why Adam had stuck with her all these years. Thinking back to the previous night in the club, she remembered admitting that she wanted to fuck him, a desire that had grown more and more over the previous year or two. Now that she'd seen his cock, she knew she had to have him.

She quickly stripped off her clothes and rummaged in her closet, picking out a tiny miniskirt that seemed little more than a wide belt and which clung to her round, pert ass. A tight T-shirt with a V-neckline that exposed her massive cleavage and was small enough to leave her midriff bare was her only other item of clothing. She didn't think she'd need any underwear for what she had in mind.

"Adam, honey? You have a moment?" she asked a few minutes later, knocking on his door.

"Sure, Sammie, come on in," he said.

Samantha entered and found him sat in exactly the same position as she'd seen him in fifteen minutes before: back against the wall, legs spread. The only difference was that he'd obviously used his shower as his hair was damp and he wore nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. She licked her lips as she looked at his large, muscular torso and the obvious bulge in his crotch.

He dropped his X-box controller, pausing the game on his TV as he did so, and turned to look at his step-mother, grinning at her outfit.

"Wow, you look sexy," he said with a big smile. In his plain, straight forward way, he'd always given her compliments without ever intimating anything more.

"Thank you," Samantha said. She climbed on to the bed beside him where she'd seen Trina sitting, getting up close to him, her huge tits pushing into his broad arm. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, Sammie. What's up?" Adam asked.

"Well, it's kinda personal," she said. "It's about Trina and you."

"Oh, okay," Adam said, the same big grin on his face.

"You and me have always gotten on, haven't we? And I don't want to make things weird between us by talking about this."

"That's okay, Sammie. I like you just fine and don't think things would ever be weird between us." Adam said.

"Okay then," Sammie said, scooting closer to him, placing a hand on his firm abs while her big jugs pushed harder against his arm. "I kinda saw what you and Trina were doing earlier," she said, idly stroking his stomach. "Does she - - does she do that for you a lot?"

"Naw, I wish she would though, as it feels good," Adam said.

"Do you think she likes doing it? I mean, she was wearing a glove and made you put a rubber on before you - - you finished."

"She says that's how all the girls do it."

"Really? Has every girl done it like that for you?"

"I've never had any other girl other than Trina," Adam said with a shrug.

"Honestly?" Samantha asked, surprised. Adam nodded. "So Trina's the only girl who's ever jerked you off?

"Uh-huh."

"And she always wears a glove and makes you put a rubber on before you cum?"

"Uh-huh."

Samantha's hand moved lower, brushing the top of the towel. She glanced down to see the bulge beneath the cotton was a lot bigger than when she'd entered the room.

"And do you always cum so much the rubber bursts?"

"Usually," Adam said. "Trina says it's not normal and that no other girl would like it so I should be thankful for her." He looked sad for a moment. "I don't think she likes it, though."

"No, I don't think she does," Samantha said. "Tell me, does she do anything else for you? Does she go down on you?"

"What's that?" Adam asked.

"Does she ever take your dick in her mouth? Has she ever sucked your - - your big cock?" she asked him quietly, her hand now running over the towel, feeling his length rising beneath it.

"No," Adam said, staring at his step-mother. "She says only girls in pornos do that."

"Have you ever had sex with her, Adam?" Samantha asked. "Have you ever fucked her?" She blatantly ran her hand along the towel, outlining his thick, long cock as it strained to break free and stand upright. "Have you ever slid this huge cock of yours into a girl's pussy?" she asked him.

"No," he said quietly.

If Samantha hadn't liked his girlfriend before, now she almost hated her. Stringing Adam along all these years, leaving him a virgin at 23, forcing him to settle for half-hearted hand-jobs. All that was going to change.

"Would you like to? Would you like to slide it into mine?" Samantha asked him.

"I sure would, Sammie," Adam said, his eyes wide.

She leaned up and kissed him, her big tits squashing against him as she pulled open the towel, his huge hard-on springing up and into her hand as he kissed her back. Samantha stroked his cock as best she could, her fingers barely fitting around it. His prick lurched in her hand, a few thick drops of precum spurting out the top which she quickly spread over the knob and down the shaft, the slick sounds of her hand-job filling the room.

"Do you - - do you need a glove?" Adam asked her.

"Oh no, sweetheart, no more gloves," Samantha said. "I love the feel of your big cock in my hand."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. And you know where else I'm going to put it?" Adam shook his head. "In my mouth. Would you like that? Would you like me to suck on your big, hard cock?"

"Are you sure? Trina says - - "

"Never mind what Trina says any more, sweetheart," Samantha said. "I'm here now and if you'll let me, I'll suck and lick your big cock whenever you want me to." She smiled at Adam's wide-eyed, dumbfounded expression. "Do you want me to?" she asked, bending down and running her tongue along his hard shaft as she held it upright. "Want me to - - mmmmm - - suck this big - - gorgeous - - cock of yours?"

"Oh God yes, please, Sammie, please suck my ahhhhhhhh!" Adam moaned, his words turning into a groan as his big titted step mother took as much of his giant cock into her mouth as she could, jerking off the thick column of fuck meat as she lashed her tongue around the head. Samantha had long ago mastered the art of deep throating her husband's much smaller cock but had to fight to get even a third of her step-son's monster between her lips.

As she was on her knees, her ass was up and in the air and she sighed as best she could when she felt Adam run his hand over her round cheeks, pulling at the tight mini-skirt until it bunched up around her waist. Still sucking his cock, she frowned as she felt him stroke her bare butt without doing anything else before she realised what was wrong. Jerking his cock, she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I bet Trina never let you touch her pussy, did she?" Adam shook his head. "Feel mine, sweetheart. Feel how wet I am for you."

She returned to sucking his huge prick as she felt him gingerly stroke her sopping wet cunt, his nervous fingers slipping along the bald, shaved furrow, her lips parting easily for him. Samantha groaned around his knob as he eased first one, then a second finger inside her twat, sliding them back and forth slowly.

"God, Sammie, you feel so good," he moaned.

Samantha pulled her mouth off his prick and jerked it, spreading the mixture of saliva and precum up and down his length, an idea popping into her head as she looked at the slippery cock.

"Trina's got small - - ummmm - - small tits, hasn't she?" she asked, Adam still working his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Uh huh," Adam muttered.

"You ever get your hands on a really big pair of tits?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him. He shook his head. Samantha smiled and eased herself away from his fingers, slipping off the bed and kneeling between his outstretched legs. She whipped off her T-shirt, laughing gently as Adam's jaw dropped when she revealed her massive tits. "Then it's a good bet you've never had this done, either," she said leaning forward.

She lifted his prick and wrapped her huge jugs around it, the thick column poking up out of her cleavage as she slowly began moving her mounds up and down his cock. She bent her head and licked at the head of his big fuck meat, drooling and slobbering all over it, increasing the lubrication as he began moving, fucking her tits.

"Oh jeez - - Sammie - - that feels good," he gasped, watching as his step-mother gave him his first tit-fuck.

"Can't do this with a small pair of tits," Samantha said, spit running down her chin and dripping on to the tops of her round, fake breasts as they slid around Adam's thick cock. "Which do you prefer, sweetheart? Trina's small boobies or Mommy's big - - fat - - fucking - - tits?"

Adam gasped and Samantha would have sworn she felt his cock grow even more.

"You - - you called yourself - - Mommy," he said quietly.

"Is that okay, sweetheart?" she asked, pausing, genuinely worried she'd spoilt the moment.

"Oh God yes - - do it again - - Mom," he sighed, his hips moving faster, thrusting his prick between her big tits.

"Fuck Mommy's tits, sweetheart," Samantha said, spitting into her cleavage again. "Mommy loves having your cock between her tits."

She bent her head and again slurped noisily on the flared knob of her step-son's prick for a moment as it dribbled yet more precum into her mouth. As much as she loved having his cock in her cleavage, there was no way she was going to let him cum before he fucked her. Samantha looked up at him, drool running down her chin.

"Sweetheart? Would you like to fuck Mommy now?"

Adam simply nodded quickly, still a little dumbfounded that this was all happening. Samantha gave his cock a last, loving kiss before standing up and pushing off the bunched up mini-skirt, posing naked in front of him, cupping her slippery tits.

"How would you like to fuck Mommy, Adam?" she asked. "I could climb into your lap and ride you while you suck my titties. I could turn around and slide down your cock so you could watch my tight little ass bounce on your cock. I could get on my hands and knees so you could fuck me from behind. I could sit on you side saddle so your big, strong arms would have to lift me up and down on your prick. I could lie on my back, legs spread, and you can lay on top and fuck me hard."

"Hands - - hands and knees, Mom," Adam said quietly. "Please?"

Samantha smiled and turned around, dropping to her hands and knees on her step-son's bedroom floor. She looked over her shoulder, her huge tits almost brushing the carpet, as Adam quickly knelt behind her, his big cock in his hand.

"Put it in Mommy's pussy," she said, "but go slow, okay? You're really big and Mommy needs to get used to you first."

"Okay, Mom," Adam said. He lined up the big head, the knob parting her pussy lips before it started to slip inside, spreading her pussy wide.

"Mmmmm - - that's it, sweetheart - - slowly - - ahhhh, fuck that's good," Samantha moaned as inch after inch of his prick eased forward. She'd expected some pain but was so turned on, Adam was penetrating her easily. "Ahhhh - - ahhh, yeah - - fucking hell, you're big."

"Am I too big, Mom?" Adam asked. "Should I stop?"

"Oh God, no, don't stop!" Samantha cried. "You're fucking perfect, sweetheart. Now - - start moving in and out - - slowly, ahhhhh - - that's it - - yeah - - go deeper each time - - just a little - - mmmmm, fuck yeah,"

Adam cupped her pert ass cheeks and used them as leverage, sliding more and more of his cock inside her tight, wet cunt on each in stroke, looking down and watching his massive organ disappear inch by inch inside her.

"Oh Jesus - -oh, fucking hell - - fuck Mommy, Adam," Samantha said, dropping her shoulders to the floor, her huge tits squashing against the carpet. "Fuck Mommy's cunt hard! Give Mommy every fucking inch!"

Samantha screamed as Adam did just that, pushing his hips forward as he pulled her back towards him. She felt him bottom out inside her, filling her up more than any man ever had, his huge balls banging against her pussy. He pulled out, her cunt clasping around his length, trying to hold him inside, before thrusting forward again, building up a hard, fast rhythm.

"Oh fuck - - fucking hell - - uggnhhnnn - - fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy's little cunt - - ahhhhh, yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!" Samantha yelled, pushing her pussy back, feeling him stuff his huge cock inside her time and again. She could feel the start of her orgasm building deep in her pussy and knew she was going to cum hard.

"Jeez, Mom," Adam sighed. "Feels so - - so good!"

"Fuck Mommy! Harder, sweetheart - - aarrgghhhh - - fuck yes! Fuck me - - make Mommy cum!"

Adam did as she demanded, shoving his big fuck meat in and out of her cunt as hard and fast as he could, watching it all the while, his cock glistening with her fuck juices.

"Oh God - - oh God - - fucking cumming - - Mommy's cumming!" Samantha groaned, her pussy contracting even tighter around her step-son's prick, her legs and ass quivering as she came, Adam not pausing for an instant. "So good - - so fucking good," she gasped, her orgasm rippling through her body.

"Mom - - gonna cum - - soon," Adam gasped, still cramming his prick into her cunt. "Should I - - put a - - rubber on?"

Samantha smiled dreamily at his suggestion, reaching back and slowing his thrusts down before she moved forward, sliding her pussy off his cock.

"Oh no, sweetheart," she said, catching her breath. She turned around and crawled towards him, her huge tits swinging gently beneath her. "Those days are over. Sit back up on the edge of the bed."

Adam did as he was told, watching his step-mother kneel once more between his legs. She took hold of his cock and sucked and licked it all over, kissing the length, running her lips up and down it, tasting her own pussy. Holding it upright, she wrapped her huge mounds around it once more, slowly tit-fucking him again.

"You never did answer Mommy, sweetheart," she said, licking at his knob. "Do you prefer Trina's small boobs or Mommy's big tits?"

"I love your big - - your big tits, Mom," Adam said, actually blushing at using the word. "I - - I've always liked big ones, but Trina says only - - " He fell silent.

"Only what, sweetheart? What does she say?" Samantha moved her massive jugs up and down his rock hard length.

"She says only - - only sluts have big tits."

Samantha smiled up at him. "Well, she might be right there, sweetheart. Because I am a slut, especially for your big, hard cock." She dipped her head and sucked at the rosy knob as it dribbled precum, lapping up the clear liquid. "Do you like that? You like your Mommy being your slut?"

"Yeah, yeah I do," Adam said with a big smile.

"Good. And you know why you're never going to need a rubber around Mommy?" Adam shook his head. "Because Mommy loves cum. Mommy's never going to call it dirty or horrible when you shoot your load." Samantha began moving her tits faster, wrapping them tighter around his cock. "Mommy's never going to complain when you cum. Mommy's going to let you cum all over her face, all over her tits, anywhere you want, any time you woah!"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,541 Followers
12