The Trophy Wives Club 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Definitely," she said, eyeing his big prick. "Just be gentle at first, okay?"

"Sure thing," he said, holding his hands out as she turned round and moved back into his lap, taking up the same position Samantha had, one foot on each of his thighs as he cupped her ass. She slapped Samantha's shoulder gently, rousing her.

"Come on," she said. "Help me get his cock in my ass."

Samantha slid from the sofa and crawled between Adam's legs, taking hold of his big dick. Without a second's thought, she sucked and licked at it for a moment, tasting her ass, before holding it up, aiming it at Jessica's ass. Slowly, Adam lowered her, feeling her tight ass muscles relax a little as the flared head of his knob popped inside her ass.

"Ahhh - ahhh, fuck - fuck that's good," Jessica sighed as he lowered her a little further, the first few inches of his shaft slipping into her butt. "Fuck - so fucking thick," she groaned. "Go slow, baby - uuuuhhhhh - slow - that's it," she sighed as Adam held her still and began working his dick up her ass in slow, gently strokes.

"Fuck that's hot," Samantha said, watching intently as Adam's dick went deeper and deeper into her friend's butt.

"Oh God - so fucking full - aahhhannnnn - so good," Jessica sighed as Adam let her slide all the way down his cock, an inch at a time, until her ass was sat on his lap, her tight ring stretched to the max. He lifted her again and held her still about half way up, beginning to move his hips again, fucking his cock into her ass. "Ahhh - ah fuck - yes - more, baby - fuck me - give me more," she babbled.

Adam did as she asked, stuffing his cock deep up her ass, slowly at first, then faster and harder, building up a rhythm, shoving his whole length up her butt on every thrust.

"Ahhh fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck my ass - fuck it!" Jessica shouted as her friend's stepson did just that, cramming every inch up her backdoor, stretching it wide. "Aaaahhhhh - cumming - fucking - cumming!" she cried, Adam's frantic ass fucking triggering her orgasm. Her asshole clamped tightly on his cock, enhancing the pleasure she was already feeling, her pussy muscles twitching as she got off solely from having her asshole fucked.

"You gonna cum too, sweetie?" Samantha asked Adam. "Gonna give Mommy and auntie Jess a big load of cum?"

"Yeah," he gasped, still butt fucking Jessica. "Not - gonna be long."

"Cum for us," Jessica moaned, reaching back and pushing herself up and off Adam's cock, joining Samantha on the floor and kissing her, grabbing her tits as they knelt together in front of him.

"Give us that cum, sweetie," Samantha moaned, kissing Jessica back, filling her hands with her tits.

Adam stood in front of them, jerking on his red, swollen cock, watching the pair of busty MILFs making out and in seconds, the first thick line of off-white jizz spurted from his knob, splattering over his stepmother's face, laying from her forehead, over her cheek, lips and chin to hang in an unbroken string down to her huge tits. A second load, easily as thick as the first, splashed over Jessica's face as he switched from one to the other, the pair of them almost fighting to suck up his copious emissions. Again and again his cock lurched in his hand, delivering streams of spunk over them, coating their faces and their tits in his dick juice, the big titted MILFs quickly lapping, scooping and sucking it up as he finally stopped cumming and fell back on to the sofa.

"Mmmmm, so tasty," Jessica moaned as she licked up a thick puddle of jism from Samantha's tit.

"You enjoy my boy reaming out your asshole?" Samantha asked with a giggle, using her fingers to collect a wad of jizz from Jessica's big tits before sucking them clean.

"Oh fuck yes," Jessica said, "though I feel so stretched I think I might need to see an ass doctor!" she laughed.

Samantha laughed then paused. "I wonder -?" she said.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12