The Trophy Wives Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill smiled and said, "Yeah, that's my bitch. You gonna' be my bitch all night, right?"

I caved and said, "Yes Bill, you made me your bitch. Now would you two like to play with me in the shower?" I would love to get cleaned up and start all over again. That was incredible, but I want to get cleaned up for you and maybe be alone with Ling for a bit.

Bill yelled, "Bitch, we haven't even begun to fuck with you yet. This isn't a high class bitches' tea party. If you want to receive my big dick, you will do only what we tell you to do. You don't have any choices, we own you. Now stand up."

He turned me around and removed the cucumber from my ass, tossing it to Ling. He asked her, "Baby, why don't we make her a salad. Get some lettuce and slice up some tomatoes and this cucumber. Ok bitch, it's time for the main event."

He bent me over the island counter. This time he found a slightly larger cucumber and shoved in up my pussy. He poured oil on my buttocks and poked some into my ass with his finger. He started wiggling his finger inside my butt. Then the moment of truth hit as he pressed his manhood up against my ass. He used his hands to spread my crack open then plunged several inches into my ass. I was overwhelmed and felt a little faint. My body was being slid back and forth across the counter top, as he kept pounding his meat into my ass. He was holding my arms behind my back so I was freely sliding my face and tits along the counter top. Ling left for a moment. She had a whole lot of my toys with her when she came back.

Bill asked, "Baby, what all did you find?"

Ling responded, "Let's see, we have handcuffs, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, feathers, a strap-on, a two sided dildo and some other kinky sex toys. This bitch is into everything"

Bill told her, "Grab which one you want to use on her next."

Ling put on the strap-on, came up to my mouth and started fucking my face with it. I was moaning incoherently when the 8 inch plastic penis started its journey into my mouth. Now nearly all of my noises were being muffled as my body was slid back and forth from dildo to cock. Bill put the handcuffs on me so I was officially their prisoner. He started to really get off on how Ling was abusing my mouth while he kept up a vigorous pace pounding my ass. Finally, I heard Bill scream, "Fuck, bitch you are going to take a big load up your ass now. Ahhhh!" It was unbelievable how much cum kept filling me up and half of the counter top. I was literally swimming in cum, most of it being Bill's. Even my pussy had quite a bit of juices inside it. Most of it may have been mine, but it wasn't easy to tell anymore.

Bill told Ling, "I am going to stand her up now. I want you to fuck her pussy with that strap-on while I have another shot at her ass."

Ling came towards me and said, "Is this what you had in mind when you asked Bill to come home and have his way with us?" I just called his two sons. They will be here shortly to make sure you are airtight." Then she started to fuck me with my own strap-on.

As she continued her assault on my raw pussy, she started playing with my oily breasts. A few moments later, Bill was ready for action and plunged all of his manhood back into my ass. They kept this up for nearly 30 minutes. I was so full that I couldn't stop cumming over and over as both of my openings were being abused. Moments later, two young black studs started taking turns sticking their cocks in my mouth as Bill laid me back down on the counter with my ass facing up and his lengthening dick still splitting me in two.

A full blown gang bang of me ensued. They put a blindfold on me and spun me around the countertop to see who would get to fuck which opening next. I slipped in and out of consciousness overwhelmed by all the pain and pleasure I was receiving. I was being stuffed by three large block cocks in all three holes at the same time. I could not stop squirming, screaming or squirting my juices everywhere. They knew as much as I screamed out in pain, that I was enjoying and loving every inch of of cock I could take inside of me. They just kept flooding my openings with gallons of hot cum as my body was swimming on the cum-soaked counter top.

A couple hours later, everyone was gone. I was tied up to the bracket above the island, blindfolded with a plug up my ass, a ball gag in my mouth and one of the larger egg vibrators left in my abused pussy, set on high. I was suspended in the air just an inch or two above the counter.

When I fully came around, it was daylight. I had no idea how I was ever going to get out of this situation. What would Tom say if he came home to see me like this? I was so fucked. I was praying for some kind of miracle that would not only get me out of this situation, but also keep any of them out of my house until I was safe again.

Having been awake for over 20 minutes, the effect of still being somewhat air tight started to get my libido shifting to overdrive again. Remembering how I was being fucked by those wonderful big cocks all night, the plug in my ass and my favorite egg vibrating my pussy, brought me back to the incredible gang banging from last night. I could feel my pussy getting soaked again as yet another incredible orgasm was building in me. I was moaning and moving my body as if I were being fucked by a ghost.

My prayers were definitely answered when Chantal walked through my door. She came into the kitchen and saw me grinding the air wildly as I moaned and kept squirting cum all over the place. She told me this was the biggest, stickiest mess she had ever seen. When I came down from the Mount Olympus of orgasms, she said, "Don't worry Gwen, I am going to get you out of all this right away," as she methodically removed my wrists and ankles from the restraints. She held me tenderly as she removed my gag and blindfold. She said," I am so sorry this happened to you, who did this?"

I held on tight and said, "Some assholes in this neighborhood, Bill and Ling."

She replied, "Don't worry Honey they will most definitely pay for going way over the line. This is why I told you not to attempt any connections for our group alone. Legally they can do almost anything to you and not be held accountable because you willingly had sexual contact from the start."

I mumbled back, "Yes, you were right. I know Teresa had some good luck in approaching new members, I thought it would work out the same for me."

Chantal scolded me, "But Teresa had contact with people she has known well for a long time. She also had the experience with you to know how it may or may not turn out. Assholes like Bill get off more from the humiliation, than they do the sex. They are so insecure, they have to parade their dominance to the point their victim is either broken or thoroughly humiliated. You are lucky they didn't literally fuck you to death."

Chantal ran a bath for me and helped me get in to soak all the vile and sticky film off of me. After I got cleaned up I drained the tub. Feeling much cleaner and a bit revived, I ran another warm bath with bubbles and scents this time. Chantal came back into the room and said, "Hmmm, your bath smells incredible."

I told her, "Please come in and join me. I just want to be held for a while."

She had to think about it for a while. She removed all of her clothing and joined me. I sat forward and let her long legs envelop my whole body as I leaned back against her. She just held me lovingly light stroking my arms, shoulders and neck. After a few minutes I put her hands on my nipples so she would play with me. After the rough night I had just been through, her touch was soothing and relaxing. We stayed in the tub for another 20 minutes just holding each other, with a little fondling and kissing. It was perfect, being with this beautiful, yet tender woman who had probably had intimacy with over a thousand others. She made me feel special like I was the only she had ever touched before. More importantly, I felt loved again.

Later I made brunch for us after I thoroughly cleaned my kitchen. I offered Chantal a mimosa and we sat and enjoyed a late morning brunch on the patio. We talked about how to get a few neighbors into our club, so that we would not be shunned in our own semi private community. Chantal said that she was sure we weren't the only ones around here that like to play with others.

We started researching a bunch of websites and found 4 of our neighbors on one swingers' site, one searching for a third person to join them on a personals website and five men, two women on an adultery website. We decided to make formal invitations and invite all of those couples, some of Teresa's friends and two other couples I felt might be safe from our community to a pool party.

We decided to have a theme of everyone trying all kinds of exotic lotions, from exotic locations. We encouraged everyone to wear their most interesting or exotic swimwear, too. They also had to bring dish with an island flavor. The party would be in a couple weeks, near the end of summer and in plenty of time to announce our first Trophy Wives Club Halloween launch party for everyone.

The day flew by. I asked Chantal if she would like to stay for dinner. She said, "I'd love to, but what is for dessert?"

I replied, "I'd love to be your dessert," as I started to laugh.

She came back with, "Oh honey, after what you have been through this weekend."

I insisted, "Chantal, I have been dying for some alone time with you ever since we met, please don't make me wait any more."

She nodded and I began to prepare a nice light dinner for two. I opened a fine wine and then I made a request. I said, "Would you help me re-create the fantasy that started this whole crazy endeavor?"

She smiled and said, "What do you have in mind my love?"

I asked, "When we dine, can we enjoy our dinner in the buff in the dining room, just like the night Teresa and I enjoyed over a month ago?

She playfully licked her lips and said, "Will we be joined by Tom again, too?"

I laughed, "I don't think so, he is not supposed to get back until tomorrow, so sorry."

She said, "That is quite alright, looks like we are ready," as she playfully undressed for me. I brought the food over to the table and she brought over our wine. We talked for several minutes about all the preparations for the pool party. I asked her how we might get people started towards exploring each other. She teased me for a few minutes, by fingering her pussy and then playing with her food, making me want her so badly.

She said, "That's the easy part. I will arrive after all the guests have eaten and present myself as the evening's entertainment. We will have a few stands loaded up with a dozen or more oils and lotions. I will then offer my body to the crowd as a goddess of the massage oils and reveal my naked body for all of them to either put oil or lotion on me. Or they can have me rub it on them or their partner.

I asked, "What if a man wants you to rub it on his penis?"

She replied, "Sure thing. If his cock isn't fully erect, I will just suck on it till it is."

I gasped, "Wow, do you think that might scare a few people away?"

She stated, "No, if anything they may get aroused and gather around to watch. If everyone does, then I want you to help me by offering your lovely naked body to any couple or foursome to spread them out a bit."

I replied, "Oh that sounds so sexy, but I am not sure I should be that forward with my guests."

She demanded, "Oh yes you will. The idea is that everyone needs to get naked and start having fun, not just with me as the entertainment."

"You will have to show me how to pull that off," I said with a smile.

"Come with me now and I will make you irresistible to your guests", she insisted.

I gratefully took her hand, gave her a kiss and let her lead me to my own bedroom. Once we got there she laid me on the bed and went to retrieve some lotions. When she came back, I was already getting a little wet thinking about having her hands all over me. She knew how hot I was getting for her so she started by kissing me passionately for several minutes, before telling me to roll over on my stomach so she could begin.

She started rubbing a coconut scented lotion on me first. It felt so wonderful having her large hands rub that all over me. Next she decided to be a little more forward and use massage oil on me. I started to leak out some juices as she straddled my butt and started aggressive rubbing the oil all over my body. I already knew this was going to be a massage with a happy ending before she started rubbing my nipples, then my clit and eventually my rectum. She added more oil and rubbed her coco colored skin on mine. I loved feeling the weight of her naked body on mine.

It was so incredibly sexy. I started moaning just from her body rubbing up against me. When she started playing with my pussy, all I could do was scream out her name in total pleasure and lust. Being a former call girl, she pushed all of my buttons making me want her to live in my bed forever. I must have cum four times when I finally heard her scream that she wanted to cum all over me. I turned over just in time as she squirted lots of her pussy juice into my waiting mouth and all over my face and tits. I drank her love juices in like a person stranded in a desert with no water. She drenched me with her sweet tasting cum, but I wanted more.

Suddenly I heard a small noise in the room. I looked over and there was Tom, home a day early with a big smile on his face, his pants down, holding his firm cock.

I smiled at him and innocently said, "Oh Honey, you are home a day early."

To which he replied, "I was hoping that my rushing home to you would be rewarding."

I asked, "Did you like the show?"

"Absol fucking lutely, "was all he could say.

"Tom, baby, would you like us to get you really excited?"

"How much more could you possibly do?" Tom stated, as he started stroking his cock for us.

I motioned him over to us and said, "Baby, put that right here between both of our mouths." We started licking and kissing his dick and balls like two women racing for a prize. After a few long simultaneous licks, we French kissed along the tip of his dick before we took turns taking him deep in our mouths and throats. Tom only lasted a few more minutes before eagerly coming on both of our faces. I took a moment to suck the last few remaining drops from him, welcoming him home. I told him to go over and sit in the chair. He could touch himself but was not allowed to orgasm while we began to put on another show for him.

I told Chantal "Now I want you to dominate me in front of my husband."

Chantal took the lead and fastened my wrists to the restraints we have coming out of the headboard. She lovingly assaulted my body with her heavenly tongue. She licked then sucked my breasts expertly. She kissed and licked her way magnificently down to my thighs. I opened them up for her waiting mouth and began over twenty minutes of constant moaning as her tongue had its way with me. After two or three orgasms, I looked over to Tom slowly stroking his dick for me.

I had to remind Tom, "Baby, we have just gotten started, be careful you don't get too excited as I want you to fill up our pussies soon."

Tom nodded and slowed his stroking down to a crawl.

Chantal asked, "What should we do now?'

I replied, "Untie me, then we will see."

After she untied me, I lustfully attacked her sensuous body. I crawled on top of her, kissing her neck, sucking on her tits and then sticking my tongue deep into her mouth as we ground our pussies together for several minutes. My coco princess started moaning for me as I started to play with her clit as our bodies rubbed the oils furiously together.

My persistence on her clit paid off as she screamed, "Oh Gwen, oh you're so fucking good. Fuck me baby. Make me squirt all over you in front of Tom. Take me baby. Fuck me over and over again. Yes, yes oh my god yes. Oh fuck yes. Ohhh Fuuucckkkkk!"

I retreated a bit so Tom could enjoy the flowing of her fountain. We were soaked in Chantal #5. We passionately kissed for awhile when I looked over to Tom and motioned him to join us. He came over and eagerly kissed me knowing he would be having a taste of Chantal, too. She started to stroke his cock while he continued to kiss me telling me how much he loved me. He also was so glad to be home and to be in bed with both of us beautiful women.

I sat up and told him, "Now Tom, I want you to do something for me."

He said, "Yes baby anything. After the show you two put on for me, I'll do anything."

I told him, "Okay, I want you to make love to Chantal. I want you to do everything you think she would enjoy. I want you to ask her what makes her more excited and take her direction. After learning how to please her and only after making her cum again, I want you to climb on top of her and fuck her until you have given her all of your bodily fluids. Is that understood?"

Tom startled by my request said, "Oh baby, anything for you my love."

Chantal started immediately kissing my husband deeply. She moved his hands to many different places on her body, showing him everywhere she likes to be touched. She kept him motivated by stroking his dick the whole time. They made all kinds of passionate love for the next hour as I took it all in while pleasuring myself at the end of the bed. Tom learned how to make her cum by licking her ass while he used both hands on her pussy. He was so happy and Chantal was obviously ecstatic. He then looked to me for my approval.

I nodded and he made Chantal lie face down on the bed. He climbed on top of her, reaching around and stroking her nipples as he kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears. He was doing great making her excited again. I was thrilled too watching my husband having his way with this lovely, former professional, sex kitten. He then held his cock in between her legs and slowly entered her pussy from behind. It was so erotic watching my husband fuck this light brown, sex goddess. He started pumping slowly into her, trying to get her to feel every inch of his manhood.

She moaned lightly, "Tom, baby. Keep fucking me with your big dick. Make me feel weak and helpless by slowly pounding me harder. Oh yes Tom, I love your big dick inside me. Please fuck me Tom, make Gwen jealous of my pussy being pleasured by your cock inside of me."

She was right. I was getting very envious of her pussy being pleasured again while mine only had my fingers stroking it.

Tom said, "Oh Chantal. I would like to thank you so much for pleasuring Gwen and I today. I would love for you to take every inch of me while I pound you from behind. I want to know how much you love my cock inside you by hearing you moan and scream my name out loud."

Chantal obliged him, "Oh Tom, my lover, please, keep fucking my sweet pussy. Oh yes baby, make me cum all over your pussy loving cock. I want you to take me over and over again. Take me Tom."

The message was well received as Tom started to take some very long hard lunges into our new lover. It was hypnotizing me, watching my husband fuck this incredibly sexual woman in front of me. I had to be a part of it. I ground my body against the back of Tom's while he slowly ground his body into Chantal. Tom loved being sandwiched between two orgasmic goddesses. I made him start to moan heavily while playing with his balls and teasing his ass.

Chantal was getting very excited again, knowing that both of us were thrusting as one into her magical box. She started moaning both of our names as her body was writhing in pleasure below us, saying, "Tom, Gwen please give me more of you. I want both of you to fuck me so hard. Keep fucking me please. Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck yes. Oh my god yes, it feels so fuckingggg good. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Take me you two now!"