The Troubles - One Shot

Story Info
A father discovers new love
14.2k words
4.7
54.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers

I woke up. Fatigue riddled my body with an unyielding vengeance. I pulled myself out of bed and looked around my bedroom. Memories of my failed marriage peppered the room where I once shared with the woman that ran out on me and my daughter. I looked over to my nightstand and pondered why I still kept the photo of the three of us being a happy family. I groaned as I picked it up and tossed it across the room into the wastepaper basket that cheating whore kept on the side of the dresser. I got up and stepped out of my room. It has been three straight weeks of working double-shifts at the factory. My mind was a swimming mess of production deadlines and a list of people I needed to talk to. With a weekend off finally, I had planned to do exactly nothing and enjoy it.

I lumbered through the hallway of my home and made my way to the bathroom. I pushed the door opened and stood in shock as I found my daughter with a towel around her body and the bathroom steamed up. "Lock the door next time, Annie."

"Good morning, daddy." Annie said as she looked over to me with crystal blue eyes. She offered me a warm and welcoming smile. "Sorry, I was in a hurry to get ready."

I nodded and started my way out of the bathroom.

"You have to brush your teeth?" Annie asked as she moved about the bathroom. The towel she wore was dangerously high on her legs.

"I have to do more than that, sweetie." I said. "I will go downstairs and use the bathroom in the den."

"Thanks, daddy." Annie said sweetly. "You want me to make you some breakfast?"

"Sounds good." I answered as I walked away from the sight of my daughter wearing nothing but a towel.

When Annie's mother ran off with her lover she abandoned her own daughter. She made it her personal mission to make me forget that my ex-wife ever existed. Though, she looked remarkably like her mother at twenty, it pained me at times to look at her. Annie stood at a curvy and shapely five foot six. She had her mother's dirty blonde hair, but Annie grew hers out to where it almost touched her waist. When her mother was still around, she wore modest clothes that covered up her blossoming figure, but ever since her mother left, the clothes had grown more and more risqué. I had commented about her clothing choices before, but opted out of more conflict in my life and let her wear what she had wanted.

I walked into the bathroom that was inside the den of my modest two bedroom house and went through my morning routines. I looked into the mirror above the sink and rubbed my salt and pepper beard. I admit that I had seen better days. Work has tired me. My dark brown hair has dulled and had a streak of gray invading it. I sighed heavily as I brushed my teeth. I spat the foamy mess out into my sink and stared into the mirror once again. My thoughts began to wander. I recalled all those times where my ex-wife and I fucked in all corners of my home. In fact, there was a time where I had bent her over the same sink I had spit into and plunged deep into her pussy. My cock rose to attention from the sudden trip down sexual memory lane. I could almost smell her pussy. I could almost remember how wet she got when I delved into her flesh. I set down my toothbrush, slipped my hand into my shorts and under my boxers. I took hold of my cock. I began to tug at it slowly as images of my ex-wife and I fluttered through my mind. The images of her slowly turned into images of Annie. Images of Annie began to pulse through me. Annie in her towel just moments ago was seared into my memory. Her legs. Her breasts that were tucked underneath the towel she wore. Her breasts screamed to be let loose from the terrycloth prison. I imagined her propping one of her shapely legs up to show me how sexual and how grown up she was. I wanted to see more of her. I wanted to see more of my daughter. My breathing quickened as I began to stroke the entire length of my arousal. The pre-cum the seeped out of me aided my venture down the very strange territory of taboo. A sudden urge deep within me wanted her. I felt my orgasm coming. An electrifying bolt of pleasure began at the base of my cock and began to push towards the tip. I was ashamed of myself, but at that moment, I didn't care. A knock on the bathroom door sounded. It snapped me out of my perverse thoughts.

"Daddy, are waffles and eggs ok with you?" Annie asked.

Disgusted at myself, I pulled my hand out of my boxers and washed it off. I cleared my throat. "Yes, hon. I will be out shortly."

"Ok."

I splashed some cold water on my face and scoffed at my own reflection before I got out of the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. With my erection safely subsided, I took my usual place at the kitchen table and watched as Annie moved about the kitchen. She poured batter into the waffle maker as she cooked scrambled eggs. She wore a pair of tight leggings that showed off an amazing set of legs and a tight white t-shirt that barely contained her breasts. Annie looked up as she must have felt my gaze and offered a delicate smile as she moved about. She set a mug in front of me and poured rich, black coffee into it.

"I made it strong, the way you like it, daddy."

I smiled and took a sip of the coffee. "Thanks hon."

"What are your plans for today?" She asked as she flipped the waffle maker and began to scoop scrambled eggs onto a plate.

I shrugged, "I don't know. The house looks in good condition. I may just sit around and relax. How about you?"

"I was going to meet up with Alison and Jen. They wanted to go do some shopping. I could use a few things of my own." Annie said as she popped the cooked waffle out of the waffle maker and set the plate down in front of me. She sat down with a plate of her own. "Here you go, daddy."

"Thanks hon." I said as I dug into the breakfast. I looked up as I chewed and asked, "Do you need some money for this shopping you are going to do?"

"No thanks."

"Really?"

She smiled cheerfully, "Daddy, I do work. It may not be much, but it pays for the things I need. I don't need you to buy me anything. I'm a big girl now."

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I ate another bite of eggs.

Annie nodded. "Yup."

I nodded. "Good."

Annie pulled away some of her luscious dirty blonde hair away from her face as she leaned down for another bite of eggs. I watched her quietly as I ate. She was growing lovelier and lovelier as each day passed. When she was a child, she had always asked if she was going to grow up to be as beautiful as her mother, she had not just met the level of her mother's beauty, she surpassed it.

"Daddy?"

I shook myself from my gaze, "Yes, hon?"

"Can the girls come over after our shopping?"

"For how long?" I asked as the hopes of a peaceful day at home faded.

"I was thinking for dinner and maybe they can stay over?"

I cocked my head, "Really? A sleepover? I thought girls your age stopped doing stuff like that."

Annie shrugged while rolling her beautiful eyes, "It's not a sleepover daddy. We just wanted to hang out, watch some Netflix and just eat junk food all night. Alison's dad is a creep. Every time we hang out there he pops in the make sure we are alright. And, I don't want to mention anything about Jen's parents. I promise we won't be too loud."

"Oh?"

Annie said back in her chair and smiled, "Consider it a personal favor."

"Hmm..."

"Please, daddy? I can do a favor for you whenever you need one."

I relented to her. I nodded slowly, but I pointed at her with my fork. "I will hold you to that."

"Oh, for sure. I'm good for it!" Annie said giddily as she hurried to finish her breakfast.

*

I opened my eyes when I heard the commotion. My eyes struggled to focus as I looked about my living room and found my daughter with her friends coming into the house. Alison was the first to step into the living room with her hands filled with shopping bags. She offered me a shy wave as she set them down on the sofa near me. Alison was a slender young thing. She stood tall and lithe with near white blonde hair that flowed down to the small of her back. She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans that hugged the curves of her legs and a bright pink blouse that set off the color of her crystal blue eyes. I watched as she stepped closer to me and sat down on the sofa she had set her bags next to. Jen came in after Alison. She was the voluptuous one of the three. She had weight on her but it was all well proportioned. Jen was the boisterous one. She set her bags next to Alison's and sat down next her with an exaggerated slump of fatigue. The violent movement made her ample D-cup breasts that were barely contained in the tank-top she wore shake and sway seductively.

"Hey, Mr. Conner."

"Call me Alex. No need for the formalities." I said as my eyes settled on both girls which were stark contrasts of each other. Yet, my attention was pulled to the ample bosom of Jen as she smiled with a wiggle of approval.

"Ok, hey, Alex."

"How was the shopping trip?" I asked.

"These two nearly walked me to death." Annie said as she finally made an appearance in the living room. I spied in her hands a small bag from a local shop that sold very naughty undergarments. She felt my eyes on her bag; she shifted the bag behind her back and stood prettily in the living room. "They walked all over the mall and all they bought was junk."

"Oh?" I said. I turned to the girls on the sofa. "Is that true? Did the two of you torture my girl?"

Jen shrugged and the action alone sent her breasts another tremor. Watching them move like they did started to arouse me. I adjusted how I sat in my recliner to hide any evidence that my daughter's friend stirred my sexual interests. Jen pursed her lips and rolled her eyes, "Alex, your daughter is the fussiest shopper. I mean, we knew this from the beginning, but all she wanted to do was get in and get out. And..." Jen hooked Alison's arm and rested her head on the shoulder of the platinum blonde, "...me and Alison wanted to make a day of it."

I smiled, "Annie was always a little impatient when it came to shopping."

Annie made a face, "Just like you, daddy."

I nodded. "That's my girl."

"Daddy, is the pool ok to be used?" Annie asked. "Me and the girls got some swim suits and wanted to take a dip."

I nodded, "Freshly cleaned before I decided to pass out on the recliner."

"Yay!" Jen exclaimed as she hopped off the sofa and corralled the girls up to Annie's room.

I watched as the three of them ran up the stairs excited. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the three of them. My mind began to travel into a dark place. My body needed attention. I wanted attention. As I watched the girls walk up the stairs, Annie was the last of the three. She turned quickly and smiled when she found my eyes locked on her. She gave me a cute wave and dashed up the rest of the stairs to join her friends. I pulled myself off my recliner and walked over to my kitchen. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and twisted the cap off. I sucked down the icy beer quickly and winced as it stung going all the way down.

What was I doing? What was I thinking? How could I stare at my daughter's friends like they could possibly be an option? How could I look at my own daughter the way I have been? My thoughts raced as I propped myself onto the counter of the kitchen and stared out the window. I needed to calm myself. I looked down at the loose cargo shorts that I wore and found a tented erection standing proudly. I shook my head as I took deep breaths and cleansed my thoughts.

"Daddy?"

Annie's voice startled me. I turned and found her standing near me in her swim suit. It was a little two piece that left nothing to the imagination. Her supple breasts were barely contained by the two small patches of fabric that were held together with some string. My eyes drifted from her breasts down to the tiny swim suit thong she wore. She smiled knowing that I was looking at her. I shook myself out of the trance and cleared my throat.

"Yes hon?"

"Are you ok?"

I nodded, "Absolutely, sweetie."

Her eyes shined with mischievousness as she spied the tent on my shorts. I immediately turned back towards the counter and took another sip of my beer.

"The pool is ready for you girls to use."

"Thanks daddy." She said. She walked up behind me. I felt her press her body against mine. Her smooth naked flesh touched my arm as she stepped up to kiss me firmly on my cheek.

"You're welcome." I managed to utter out of my mouth as my body was now shaking. I turned to look at her. She smiled again and dashed off to the pool. I let out a sigh of relief thinking that the torture was over. But, as I turned knowing that my erection had subsided some, Jen and Alison appeared. My mouth nearly dropped to the marble floor of my kitchen. Alison waved shyly as she was being pushed out towards the pool. The lithe lovely young woman was wearing a pink bikini that nearly twinned Annie's, but it fit her body in a much more modest way. Her fit body was framed perfectly by it showing off all the lines and curves that she had. My eyes traveled from Alison to Jen. Her suit was like theirs, but larger to cover her lovely mounds. Her body shook and rippled seductively as she moved. Jen looked over to me and offered a smile as she spied the renewed erection in my shorts.

"Looking good, Alex." Jen remarked before the two of them left the kitchen and splashed into the pool.

I stood there still like a statue. My heart was racing. My palms were wet. I hadn't felt like this in ages. My body wanted them. I needed them. I needed to indulge. I took deep breaths as I tried to calm myself before Annie and her friends gave me a coronary. I leaned back onto the counter and took hold of my beer. I looked down at my shorts. My cock was throbbing. The erection was renewed and pulsing strong, I turned my attention out the window and towards the pool.

*

I stood at the prepping table next to my grill. I stuffed several pieces of cheese into the ground beef before shaping them into patties. The girls had gotten out of the pool for a while and had been sun bathing on the deck chairs. I took slow and deep breaths as I started most of the prep work for their dinner. I didn't want to cook, but a dripping wet Jen asked me while batting her eye lashes at me. I succumbed to such an obvious tactic of manipulation, but getting to see her voluptuous breasts as she asked me for dinner was reward enough.

I looked over and found Alison standing from one of the chairs. Her smooth, near white skin had a soft tone of pink all over. I watched her just moments before applying sun-tan lotion all over her body. My heart skipped several beats when she had lifted her long legs and rubbed lotion on them. She was near perfection. Alison walked towards me. Her movements were like her. No wasted action, smooth and deliberate. She was stunning to watch.

"How is dinner coming along, Mr. Conner?" Alison said. Her voice was soft and innocent sounding. It wasn't a match at all to how stunning she was visually. "Do you need any help?"

"I think I'm good." I said while shrugging. I glanced over and caught Jen elbowing Annie before whispering something into her ear. I didn't know what those two were up to, but for once, a part of me wanted to know rather than stay out of the affairs of my daughter's doings.

"Are you sure?" Alison asked as she stepped closer to me.

She smelled amazing. "I like helping."

"Oh yeah?" I asked coyly.

She nodded sweetly.

She couldn't have been closer to me. Even with the grill warming up to temperature for the food, I felt the heat coming from her body. I nodded and pointed over to the platter of wrapped corn. My arm brushed against her when I did this and touched against her young breasts. The touch was electrifying. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I looked over to Alison who closed her eyes slightly as we had made physical contact. "Uh...can you hand me the corn?"

"Sure, Mr. Conner." Alison said with her eyes now wide open. She handed me the corn and I placed them onto the top rack of the grill.

"Anything else?"

"You can help me with the coleslaw once I get the burgers onto the grill." I said with adventurous sexual curiosity building in me.

"Sure, I will meet you in the kitchen." She said softly and walked away slowly.

I turned my attention towards the grill and set other vegetables onto it. I peered over my shoulder to get one more view of Alison. I watched as she winked towards Annie. The girls were conspiring to something. I shut the cover to the grill and walked towards my kitchen.

"Looking good, Alex!" Jen called out as she fluffed out her brown hair.

I smiled at her as I stepped into the kitchen, but before doing so, I saw Annie shove her elbow into the voluptuous goddess and laughed. I shook my head and looked around the kitchen. Alison was dutifully shredding the cabbage that I had intended for the coleslaw. I took a brief moment to marvel at her statuesque body. She was truly breathtaking.

"Am I cutting it right?" Alison asked.

I walked over to her by the kitchen counter. My heart began to race. Each step I took towards her my heart pounded harder and faster. I stood next to her with barely any space between us and watched as she brought the knife down onto the cabbage with care. "That looks good. The finer the cut, the better it will soak up the dressing."

"My mom taught me how to cook before she left us." She said smiling. "When I get stay with her and her boyfriend, she is always showing me new tricks she learned from the cooking channel."

"You stayed with your father?"

She shrugged, "My mom knew I was going to. My dad can't handle life on his own. He needed someone to do the household things."

"Oh?"

She turned to look at me. "Yeah..."

"Life is kind of like that, isn't it?"

"Life is kind of shit all around, Mr. Conner."

"You can call me Alex."

She smiled. Her eyes lit like sparkling twinkles. "I like Mr. Conner better."

I reached up and patted her on the back. The touch of my hand to her naked back didn't shock her; instead, the stifled moan she made signified that she had wanted it. I held my breath as I left my hand on her and tested the waters. A shiver ran up her back as she continued to slice through the cabbage. I felt her press up against my hand. My urge tempted me. I slid my hand a little further down her body until it rested on her waist and just barely touching the fabric of her swim suit. I heard the tiny trembles in her breathing. Seeing and feeling her as nervous as she was with my touch drove me wild. It made me want to devour her.

"Are you ok, hon?" I asked as I leaned in close to her ear as if I was whispering a secret.

She nodded as she stopped slicing the cabbage. "Y-yes...Mr. Conner."

"Are you sure?" I asked as I slid my hand slowly further downwards. Alison's body reacted positively. She set the knife down and planted her hands onto the counter. Her breathing quickened as she felt my hand palm her ass. Her body was now covered with goose bumps as I began to work her firm and tender eighteen year old flesh in my hand. She leaned harder onto the counter and widened her stance allowing me to explore further at my desire. I didn't think twice. I wanted to see her limit. I wanted to see how far I could go with her. I wanted to take her and make her mine. I didn't care anymore. The final bit of morality and guilt was thrown out as my fingers pushed passed her thong and scored on wet, dripping and aroused flesh.

"My, my..." I growled into her ear.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Conner." She said gasping as my fingers played with her dripping slit. "I...I...can't help...it."

"Don't be." I said as I pushed into her. Her legs buckled but held as she was now grasping onto the kitchen counter to stay on her two feet. I fingered her slowly, wanting to enjoy every moment I was experiencing with the lovely young creature. Her eyes were closed shut as I began to quicken my pace. "Does that feel good?"

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers