The Truck

Story Info
An innocent ride turns into a naughty adventure.
784 words
3.33
20.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm outside so the cool air of the truck felt good on my slightly damp clothes. I had unbuttoned my shirt halfway and the cusp of my cleavage pushed out across the top. I feel you glance at me and smile at the vision that I know you are getting. I trace my hands down the line of my shirt absently thinking about your hands doing the same. I undo the next button and glance over at you. Your having a hard time concentrating on the road as you watch the little show being displayed before you.

I want to give you a closer look so I move to the middle, straddling the gear shift and causing my short skirt to ride high onto my thighs. I rest my hand upon your thigh as my other hand moves down to release another button. My silk bra is very visible now as I shift towards you and I smile at the seductive look in your eyes. I begin my decent to the last button and pull my shirt apart fully exposing my lacy bra. I can feel the heat flowing from between my legs and move your hand to touch me. Instant wetness meets your fingers as you gently graze the cotton line of my panties. I move to your zipper and hesitate, making sure that it is okay to proceed. You make no move to stop me so I continue. I can feel your cock straining against the zipper as i slide it down. I move to take your belt off and you slide forward to allow me.

I work the button of your pants down and I can feel your cock begging to be freed from the confines of your underwear. I want to feel you, to taste you so I pull your cock out through the flap of your underpants and slide my fingers up and down your shaft. You are very hard by now and you twitch every time my fingers hit the sensitive underside of your long shaft. I pull back and reach for a bottle inside my purse. I rub a small amount of heated massage lotion on my hands and begin to work it into the tip of your cock, letting the warming sensations work its way through your skin. I can tell you are enjoying this and move to turn up the sensations. I add a drop to my tongue and slowly encircle the head of your cock tasting the cherry mixed in with your masculine scent. I reach one finger down to touch my wet pussy and moan into your cock at the feeling. I can feel my body tingling as i slide my fingers up and down my slit, letting them barely touch my clit. The heat of the massage lotion is driving me crazy.

I want so bad to ride your cock and begin licking you clean and my fingers as well now mixed with my own juices. Mmmm, I smile seductively and kiss your soft lips. I move away and rise up to straddle you, letting the tip of your cock rest at the entrance to my dripping wet pussy. I let you slide up and down my lips soaking you in my juices. My eyes lock with yours as I make one hard downward thrust and bury you deep inside me. I pause at the shockwave of pleasure that pushes through me threatening to shake me apart.

I want so bad to speed us both to an orgasm but then again I don't want it to end either. I begin to rock back and forth slowly grinding into you, causing you to bury your face into my shoulder. I know you are close from the attention your cock received earlier so I work slowly letting both you and I build up. The pulsing of your cock sends ripples of pleasure through me and I feel myself beginning to reach the edge. Your hands move to caress my breasts through my bra and you pinch them both as you thrust up into me.

I lose it and my orgasm sends me shuddering on your still thrusting cock. I feel you let go, your teeth connecting with my shoulder, and a tremor flows through me with each jet of hot liquid pulsing out through your orgasm. I pull back and look into your sated eyes, kissing you again as we both come down from our rides. Reluctantly I slide off your lap and lay back in the seat letting the air cool my newly heated body. That was fun. I smiled as we both move to put our clothes back together.