The Truck Driver

Story Info
A couple meets up with a stranger for sex.
1.8k words
4.28
57.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer my husband and I went to a friend's wedding upstate. It was about a two hour drive each way and so we were prepared to spend some time alone in the car.

The ceremony went as planned, the bride was beautiful, the ceremony itself was very romantic. I found myself getting a little aroused by all the love in the air.

It was a rather small affair and being as we had to drive so far back home, we didn't stay too very long. We headed home in the early evening.

On the way home, I was still feeling rather aroused and so I was starting to tease my husband, very subtly at first. We started to hold hands then before long my hand was on his leg, slowly tracing his thigh muscle with my finger nail. Up and down his thigh, creeping slowly higher with each pass towards his swelling hardness.

I looked to him with a sly smile and slid my hand so that it was now on his zipper. With a wink, I unzipped him and pulled out his semi rigid erection. Before he could say a word I leaned over and immediately drew his pulsating member into my warm, waiting mouth. I licked and sucked him so teasingly he was almost begging for more.

We still had well over an hour left of our drive and so I was in no hurry. I licked him slowly from the base of his cock all the way to the tip and then back down again.

He was squirming in his seat , then he let out a little gasp and just said one word, "Please."

I giggled because I knew what he meant, and in one smooth movement I had all of him inside my mouth again.

This time there was no teasing. I began to suck him harder taking him deeply into my mouth, sucking and slurping him. It didn't take long and I could feel his body tense.

He moaned, " Here it comes," and filled my mouth with his hot load. After I cleaned him all up, I just looked up at him and smiled.

He said "Now it's your turn, why not undress for me?"

"Here in the car? What about the trucks? They'll be sure to see ." I said.

My husband just smiled and said, " So we give some lonely trucker a nice little show and something to jerk off to later."

At this point I was too horny to argue and so I unzipped my dress and slipped it off over my head, leaving me just wearing my bra, stockings and heels. I put the seat back so as not to be too obvious about what we were doing. The last thing I wanted was to be arrested!

My husband had me put my feet up on the dash board and spread my legs, giving him full access while he drove. It wasn't long before his magic fingers had me aching for more and more! I was getting so wet that I could feel my juices flowing down the crack of my ass which was just making me hornier. I started to beg him to find somewhere that we could pull over and find a little privacy. I just had to have him inside of me!

He laughed and said, "Well someone is a little impatient this evening. "

Just then a big truck passed us and the driver honked his horn at us. I immediately turned beat red which my husband thought was hilarious. He hurriedly turned his C.B. radio on.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

He smiled and said, "I just want to see if they will say anything."

Another truck was coming up on us, hubby said, " Spread your legs wide and give him a smile."

I was so embarrassed but turned on by the thought, so when the trucked pulled next to us I did just what he asked and spread my legs wider and smiled at the truck driver.

The truck driver didn't pass us! He stayed right next to our car just looking at me. I wasn't sure what to do, I was turned on but a little scared too.

My husband laughed, " Keep going! He obviously likes what he sees. Give him a real show! Show him how you like your pussy played with."

I realized that I was in no danger and so I relaxed and put the seat back a little further, giving the truck driver an even better view of my love box and began to play. I was getting hornier and hornier but couldn't seem to make myself cum.

Just then the CB crackled and a man's voice said, "Now that is one fine piece you have there, very nice."

I jumped then realized it was the truck driver talking to us!

My husband grabbed the microphone and said., "Yeah she is. You have no idea."

The truck driver retorted, "No but I sure would like too."

I asked, "What do I do now? Should I keep going because if I don't have an orgasm soon, I may lose my mind!"

My husband laughed and said, "Of course then keep going!"

I continued to play while my husband and the truck driver talked about how hot I was and what it was like to have me, but still I could not get myself over that edge into oblivion. I needed to feel a man inside of me and that's what I told my husband.

" Let's find somewhere to pull over okay? I really need you bad!"

My husband laughed and said, " Sweetheart as much as I am turned on right now, I may need a little more time to recover completely before I can give you what you want," he paused and his grin got even bigger, " but I have another idea. "

He returned to the C.B. and asked the truck driver if he knew of any remote areas that we could go. The man told him of a place just a few miles down the road.

I curiously asked, "What are you planning?"

"I'm going to get you what you want. Just not from me. " He slyly replied.

I wasn't so sure. We had never been swingers or anything of that nature. I hadn't been with anyone else for a very long time but the thought had made me even wetter!

I asked, "Are you sure about this?"

He thought about it for a minute and said "I never thought I'd say this but seeing you get nailed by a strange cock would definitely be a huge turn on!"

He agreed to follow the truck to the remote area.

Within minutes we were pulling off the main highway onto a smaller obviously much less used road. I began to get nervous and so I picked up my dress to put it back on but before I could, my husband said , "No don't! Stay just like you are now." and we saw the truck pull off the road into what looked like an empty rest area.

My husband pulled the car along side the truck and said, "Wait here a minute." and got out of the car.

I watched him walk around the truck, and a few minutes later he returned, smiling and opening my door, "Come on." he said, "You're about to get your wish." He took me by the hand and led me to an old picnic bench just off of the pavement.

I then saw the truck driver walking up to us. He was not a bad looking man but he wasn't what I would call gorgeous either. He was tall, average weight, with salt and pepper black hair, and had big beautiful brown eyes.

He never said a word. He just came up to me and started kissing me very gently while caressing my breasts. I looked over at my husband who was just watching with a huge grin on his face. Seeing my husband so pleased relaxed me and just like that I was completely into giving my husband the show of his life!

I reached to the man's crotch and started unbuckling his belt as quickly as I could. Then I immediately went for his jean's button and zipper. I was not going to wait any longer! I pulled him right out of his underwear right away. He had a nice hard five inches or so; just touching him made me quake in the knees.

The truck driver then took me by the arms and spun me around so that I was now leaning on the picnic table displaying myself to both him and my husband. He placed a condom on his erection; took hold of my ass cheeks, spread me wide open and immediately plunged his entire length into me. I started to cum immediately. My husband was smiling and watching but he kept his distance. The truck driver pulled almost all the way out of me and then quickly plunged back in, he continued this over and over never making a sound.

Five minutes passed of his endless pounding before he started to grunt. He then grabbed my ass cheeks much harder and began to cum deep inside of me. I could hold out no longer and I followed him down the road of ecstasy.

As soon as we both stopped cumming we all decided it would be best to get out of the area just in case anyone called the police on us and we said our quick good byes and returned to the car. Once on the road I quickly got redressed.

When my husband and I returned home we decided to take a shower and go to our own bedroom for some more fun. We never made it to the bedroom.

As soon as we started the shower, we started talking about what had happened. We didn't even get all the way wet before my husband was as hard as a rock and I was on my knees in the shower sucking him into my mouth once more.

He then told me to stop and stand up. He had me face the shower so that the water was streaming down my back and over my ass. He then entered me in the exact same position that the truck driver had just a short while before. As he pounded me in the same way he started to speak. He talked dirty to me knowing that I love that.

He said, " Is this how you like it? This is what he did that made you cum huh? You like that don't you? I enjoyed watching you cum on his cock!" Pounding me as he talked. Soon we were both moaning loudly as we came together.

We continued our shower and went to bed, knowing that we were just building up for another round before our children returned home the next day.