The True Master Ch. 03

Story Info
A common man finds a Doll on his doorstep.
8.1k words
4.65
57.2k
52

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
671 Followers

Chapter 3 Process Hang

Jan 16 2016:

The True Master

Opening my eyes I was treated to the same dream I had woken to every morning for the past week. Kate was in my lap, her mouth around my cock slowly moving up and down brining me out of my sleep. Looking up to see that I was awake I saw a mischievous glint in her eyes and she quickened her pace. I remained still and let her work acutely aware that only one of her hands was at my cock the other between her own legs. The act of giving head was almost enough to send her into the throws of an orgasm only my order keeping it at bay.

Not being an active participant in the morning routine I was able to hold off for quite a long time as she moved up and down on my cock the only sounds in the room the ones of her effort. Near my limit I grabbed Kate's head and held her still for a moment my entire cock in her throat and her face pressed up against me. Kate unable to move purred causing her entire throat to vibrate around my cock, losing control I shot down her throat and groaned, my arm fell from her head and Kate pressed herself further onto my cock even as her eyes began to water. Her throat pulsed as she swallowed and I almost wished we could go for another round but in the past few days I had been sexed to the point where I needed a little time to recover. Not that I was complaining.

As I softened Kate slowly extricated herself from me and with a sigh she let my cock slip from her mouth and she sat up displaying her wonderful body to me.

"Good morning Master!" She said looking pleased with herself at the mornings work.

"You know I didn't used to be a morning person but with you here waking me up every morning." I trialed off and let my hands move up to rest on her waist.

Kate giggled and lay down next to me pushing her wonderful breasts up against my chest.

"It's your fault Master! Your dick is always hard in the morning, how can I resist?" She asked.

I pulled Kate up on top of me so we were facing one another her form on top of my own like the worlds sexiest blanket. "Well I really don't want you too." I said. I could feel her arousal on me now her snatch practically dripping the liquid streaming from her down my leg to the well-used bedsheets below us. I had had to clean them every day this week so far.

The fact that she was this wet just from giving me a blowjob was a satisfying a gratifyingly dominate male thing, programmed or not having a woman this excited just by being submissive did wonderful things to my libido. Moving quickly I grabbed Kate's arms and rolling put her small form beneath my own.

Her hair splayed out over the sheets and her own look of surprise were beautiful. She bit her lip and looked up at me with the same hungry look I imagined had been on my own face when she was on top of me.

"Your turn." I said and I slowly moved forward my now once again hardened dick posed at her entrance teasing her by just brushing it.

Kate smiled and reaching out wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down for a sizzling kiss as I slid into her. She groaned in content as I entered her and slowly began to move in and out keeping the steady pace I knew would quickly have her on the edge begging for her orgasm. Breaking apart from the kiss I lowered my mouth to her neck and began to nip at her skin, something I had discovered would very quickly drive her wild.

I quickened my pace and Kate moaned as I began to thrust into her with some force. She liked it however I did it with her but rough and fast almost like rutting animals seemed to be the method she preferred if her begging and groans were anything to go by.

"Master!" She breathed. She was on the edge already and I could feel the muscles of her abdomen and around my dick pulsing as she held her

"Not yet slave." I whispered giving her earlobe a nip.

She groaned and her hips started moving up on their own driving me deeper and more forcefully into her. She continued to hold off the orgasm though, and once again the fleeting thought went through my mind that what I was doing was wrong. A woman like Kate with her perfect breasts, perfect hair, perfect ass, and perfect skin. A woman like Kate who was submissive to my every desire and want, waking me up with a blowjob every morning and fucking me at night until we both fell asleep. All of it was fake, she was designed to be this way to be alluring and submissive. Her very mind and body had been taken from her and transformed. The real Kate still buried underneath all of that if she even was still alive probably hated me.

"Master!" Kate froze, her entire body held rigid she clamped down on me and I came.

"Now." I said and Kate screamed the orgasm ripping through her body bucking up on me driving my cock into her as I came and she pulled herself up grinding her breasts to my chest squeezing my cock for all that it was worth.

I collapsed to the side while Kate still twitching remained where she was for a few moments before turning to look at me.

"I'm going to die if this is how I'm going to wake up every day." I said as I brushed a hair out of her face.

Kate smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment Master." She said.

"I think I'm going to go back to sleep though." I said yawning.

"Not today Master!" Said Kate and rolling away from me she hopped off of the bed. She was always energetic in the morning, and I blamed the chip for that no one should be happy like that this early.

I groaned but nodded. "I did promise didn't I." I said.

"Beth will be here in 30 minutes Master. I should have woken you up earlier." She said.

"It's fine." I said and getting out of the bed pulled her into a hug.

"If we take a shower together can you behave? We are on a schedule." I said.

Kate nodded her head her face set as she promised not to do anything funny in the shower. She broke that promise the moment we stepped under the hot water and I had absolutely no intention of ordering her to stop.

-

Kate was excited, she was trying to hide it but I could tell. She was bouncing up and down and talking a tad bit more quickly than. She had for the past week been naked most of the time only grudgingly putting on my old sweat shorts and t shirts when Beth came to check on us and even those were usually missing within a few minutes. Which was why she was excited now that we were going shopping for appropriate clothes something which Beth's company would be advantageous Kate not liking my utilitarian sense of style.

Beth had been annoying at first during her weekend stay at my apartment to watch Kate and make sure I didn't do anything too inappropriate. She had to leave on Monday though going back to work which she did with hesitation some hesitation. I had called in to work and taken my first vacation days in three years so I had the week.

I had left the apartment only a few times to get more food and other essentials as I was now feeding three at dinner and two at every other meal and the stores of food frozen pizza and readymade meals were quickly depleted. Kate could pound down huge portions of food without gaining a pound and Beth ate with similar gusto, the both of them eating more then I usually would.

"You ready Kate?" I called down the hallway towards our bedroom, I couldn't really call it mine at this point all things considered.

"Almost Master!" Said Kate down the hall her voice muffled slightly.

There was a knock on the door and going over I quickly opened it lest the irate police officer decided to kick it in again. It had taken me an hour to fix it after the first time.

"She ready?" asked Beth as she brushed past me into the apartment.

I shrugged. "It seems that mind control chip or not women still need a while to get dressed."

Beth rolled her eyes and walking past me went to the bedroom opening the door and giving me one last withering glance she stepped inside to help Kate with whatever girls did behind closed doors.

She was aggressive and sometimes downright rude to me but she and Kate had bonded on some level and I knew her heart was in the right place. Still it was annoying the way she treated me like an idiotic pervert ready to jump to the worse conclusions no matter what I did.

Sitting down on the couch I pulled up the most recent set of notes on the tablet and went over them again. I was making some headway and to tell the truth I had made up a small program to see if I could manipulate something in Kate's behavior as a test. It was easier than trying to recover the memories by a factor of a thousand considering the tablet was already the interface for modifying the dolls and all I had to do was make some educated guesses on the backend of the system that they used. I was hesitant to test it though, afraid I would mess something up in her head. I wasn't sure what I would do if or what would happen if I messed something up.

The bedroom door opened and I heard the two of them walking out.

"Ready to go?" I asked standing up.

Kate was dressed in an almost skintight black t-shirt and denim jeans, a brown leather jacket only slightly too large for her on to protect her from the cold outside. The red mane of hair that she usually let go in every direction was combed straight and pulled back. She was borrowing the clothes from Beth today which was why they were a little big on her small frame.

I was once again struck dumb unsure what to say she looked like a slightly puffy version of a Biker girl and despite the fact I had never ridden a motorcycle in my life I wanted too.

Kate smiled and looked over at Beth. "I think Master likes it." She said.

"Good for him." Said Beth.

Kate came over to me and pressed herself to me.

"I'm trying to decide what else you can do to make me look like an idiot." I said.

Kate giggled. "I'm sure I can think of something Master."

"I certainly hope so."

Beth cleared her throat and the two of us looked up at her and moved apart slightly so that she wouldn't get all worked up again. Standing Kate dragged me to the door she was eager to leave the apartment.

Kate took a deep breath as we stepped outside she had been stuck inside for a week after all. It was cold outside but not horrible there were patches of snow from the last snowfall a few days ago but for the most part the only thing on the pavement was the sprinkle of salt here and there.

Leading Kate and Beth down through the apartment complex we went to my old beat up car and piled inside. Beth took the passenger side seat and forced a somewhat reluctant Kate into the back seat.

"The last thing I need is you staring at her while you drive." She said.

"And I can look at you?" I asked joking.

"You can sure, I'll just shoot you in the parking lot once we get there." She deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes and started the engine. My old car had been out in the cold for a few days and slowly wheezed to life. Turning back to pull out of the spot I saw Kate looking around the back of my old car examining the small tear in the back of the passenger side seat where the ice scraper had gotten stuck and ripped the fabric.

"Master?" Kate slowly asked as she looked at the car and the rest of the small blemishes on it.

"Yes?"

"How much money are planning to spend?" She asked.

I swallowed this was the sticking point that I had been putting off mentioning considering how excited she had been to leave the apartment. "I have about 300 maybe, I'd prefer if we spend less than that." I said.

"Oh." Said Kate. I winced at that.

"I hadn't thought about the money Master. I was planning to get a lot of stuff to make you happy, but I can't do that can I?" She said sounding forlorn at the prospect.

"No. Sorry." I said I wanted to see her in the types of clothes she was thinking of little scraps of leather and lingerie but with the limited budget we would hardly be able to get her the essentials to a wardrobe. Kate had been programmed to go to someone with money and lots of it someone who would on a whim fly around the world or buy a new sports car type of rich. She was supposed to be just another toy that some rich trust fund idiot got to play with so I wasn't surprised that she hadn't thought about how I would pay for the clothes she was going to get.

"I'm sorry Master! I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I just hadn't considered it, I mean I know the apartment is cheap, but I don't know I was picturing you having a nice car or something." She said and then covered her mouth and blushed.

"Hey don't knock my baby, I've had her since I was a teenager!" I said and I gave the dashboard a good hit. The air duct that would blast the air conditioning in my face fell out of its socket and to the floor of the car, I ignored it.

"We have about 400 to spend on you." Said Beth not looking back at her or me.

I glanced over at her and she snorted. "It's for her sure as hell not for you. I don't have a lot to spare either." Said Beth. I nodded and didn't say anything, under her tough cop façade she really was nice at heart towards Kate at least me she hated with a vengeance but I could live with that.

The rest of the drive to the shopping mall was uneventful, the roads were mostly clear of traffic and it was a cold Saturday not many people were out yet as early as we were. The shopping mall we were going to was an older structure built back in the 80's but had been maintained well enough with only a new paint job that was only peeling in a few small places. At least they had gotten rid of the 90's purple. It had everything in it from your dollar dirt cheap stores to the midrange faux pas high end stores.

I wasn't completely sure what we were going to get though and I was perfectly fine with leaving that up to Kate with Beth along to at least try and be frugal with the money. Kate needed some normal clothes to go out in, shoes, and whatever other clothes women needed not to mention amenities like shampoo and other more feminine products she had been using my shampoo and she wasn't particularly fond of it.

Entering the mall Beth and I turned towards the Supercenter while Kate zeroed in on the higher end designer store. She noticed the two of us looking in the opposite direction a moment later and turned back around.

"Well, let's go then." I said.

"Yes sir." Said Kate and she paused.

I glanced back at her. "Kate?"

"I called you sir!" She said.

"We're in public, it would call attention to us to have you calling me Master. It's probably part of the programming." I said shrugging at it.

Kate nodded. "It's strange, even in my head it's different." She said and she tapped her head frowning.

"Come on both of you, you can figure it out latter." Said Beth and grabbing Kate by the arm she started to drag the reluctant half woman half doll towards the Superstore. In a trot behind them we made quite an odd group, a tall muscular blond dragging a petite redhead down through the mall followed by an average Joe of a guy who looked like he hadn't gotten enough sleep in a long time.

-

The Rich Boy

Toy waited next to her sister Doll at the door, the Master was scheduled to be home any minute now but his schedule was always flexible so the two had been waiting by the door for the past hour having nothing else to do with all other chores and tasks complete.

Toy was naked while her sister Doll next to her was dressed in the skimpy maid outfit that the Master enjoyed so much. She had been ordered not to dress on her first day with the Master, he liked the tattoos on her skin saying the ink was more than enough for her to wear.

She enjoyed it when the Master's eyes scanned over her skin following every curve of her luscious body and the swirls of the tattoos she bore. It was enough to get the Master excited enough to use her and Toy shuddered slightly remembering the last time the Master had used her his hands around her neck holding her down as he plowed in and out of Toys hopelessly inflamed and worthless body. He had kicked her aside when he finished leaving Toy to clean up the mess she had made while he used her, she had enjoyed that licking up her Master's seed mixed with her own worthless juices from the floor.

The door opened and the Master stepped inside both toy fell to her knees in time with her sister next to her both of them bowing before the most important thing in their lives. Toy could already feel her skin becoming hotter, her pussy wetter and nipples going harder with his presences. She was always in a state of arousal she was a doll after all. With the Master in the room though that arousal shot upwards in unison the two Dolls bowed down in front of the Master their knees on the floor faces inches from the ground.

The Master shrugged off his coat and dropping it on the floor stepped forwards until his feet were inches from Toy and Slut their faces nearly on the ground.

"Did you miss me Slut?" Asked the Master.

"Slut missed her Master." Said the Doll.

"Toy did you miss me?"

"Toy missed her Master!" Said Toy. She was resisting the urge to move forwards and kiss his feet to show just how much she had missed him.

"Good, both of you up to the bedroom now! Slut get those clothes off." Said the Master.

Slut quickly stepped out of the skimpy maid outfit and the two Dolls followed the Master up to the bedroom. He was stripping as he went leaving articles of clothing on the floor around him as he walked. Toy nearly collapsed on the floor as a wave of arousal shot through her when he stripped out of his pants with a small hop releasing his glorious cock.

The Master sat down on the edge of the bed and the two dolls once again kneeled in front of him.

"Both of you suck me off." Said the Master and he leaned back to lie on the bed.

Toy and Slut glanced at one another their internal programing quickly determining who would take the lead of pleasuring their Master. Toy was quickly selected as she was at the moment the Master's favorite so that would bring him greater pleasure and that was all that was important. Leaning forward Toy slowly took her Masters glorious cock into her mouth. Slut meanwhile rose up to place her check next to Toy and after a few seconds going up and down on the Masters cock Toy turned to Slut. Moving together they began to kiss one another their tongs moving into the others mouth before breaking apart. Slut turned and took the Masters cock into her mouth while Toy waited for them to trade again. It didn't really excite Toy to make out with her fellow Doll but they both knew it was a sight that Master enjoyed should he open his eyes to watch what they were doing.

For several minutes Toy and Slut traded off, Toy becoming increasingly more aroused as the Masters cock became slick with their combined juices. It glistened in the light of the room slick enough to easily slide into any of the other holes that Toy had that were howling in slavish need. Toy and Slut noticed the Master was close to finishing and moving to their respective sides of his cock each of them began to slide their lips over it.

The Master came and the two Dolls continued to move. Toy groaned as his seed splashed onto her face, she wanted nothing more than to lick it off and taste her Master.

"Enough! Slut go get the shower ready for me." Said Master.

Slut bowed her head and gracefully got to her feet her lips still covered in spit and cum, her pussy practically glistening in the soft light of the room.

Reaching down Master grabbed a happy Toy by the arms and dragged her up on to the bed with him.

"Hands and knees." Ordered the Master.

Toy quickly put herself in the position her ass facing towards Master. Toy let out a small sigh of glee and content as the Master pulled her hair back and shoved his dick into her. The Master was still gloriously hard and he was making use of her! Toy immediately began to flex her internal muscles constricting them around the Masters glorious cock.

Weerdo
Weerdo
671 Followers