The True Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers

Tracy moaned and egged on by the sound I started to move in and out of Helen more quickly, who continued to work at Tracy even as she grunted and came at each of my thrusts into her.

This continued for several minutes before Kate moved around and tilting her head on mine stole a quick kiss from me. Raising a hand from Helen I crushed her head to my own and Kate let out a moan of her own as I dominated her mouth.

Too much stimuli to resist I buried myself into Helen one last time and came again in the depths of one of my slaves. Tired I collapsed onto Helen and still in the middle of her own orgasm she collapsed onto her own stomach, all of us were now a mass of tangle limbs and sweat on the bed and that none of us wished to move from.

After several minutes of trying to catch my breath I rolled to the side of the slaves and the three slowly disentangled themselves, letting their hands and lips touch each other in the more intimate places as they slowly moved.

"You're going to kill me if we do this every night." I said to the three.

Each one smiled up at me.

"I don't think that's the case Master." Said Kate.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because we are nowhere close to being done for the night." Said Helen.

I blinked. "I'm going to die a happy man." I said.

The three slowly moved up to me and closing my eyes I grabbed the nearest slave and pulled her towards me.

---

Looking down at the three of them tangled up in the sheets of the bed bathed in the moonlight I considered them.

They were mine.

I shivered, not sure if it was because form the cold or the sudden realization. I wanted them and letting them go was going to be the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. To go back to being alone after all of this, back to a shitty apartment or home by myself. The millions I had now were temporary, creating new ID's so they could live normal lives after all of this was going to be expensive. Plus however much money it would take to rescue Beth.

Suddenly the few million I had swiped felt like pocket change. There were men in the world with billions.

But I had promised to let them go, and I was going to keep that promise come hell or high water. This time in the Lodge was going to be the best time of my life being able to indulge in the three of them at my leisure. The sex was great how could it not be they had been designed by the Company to perform at heightened levels, it was their selling point.

I was going to miss the company more though, Kate most especially. I didn't get along with people in general very well and to be frank I enjoyed being alone. A classic case of introversion but nothing close to agoraphobia. The knowledge that I could command any one of them to leave me alone when I needed to be alone and command them to be with me when I wanted was attractive.

I suppose at the heart of it Kate was right I was a Master. I couldn't live with the uncertainty of a relationship where nothing was clearly defined. Heck my need for control might be why I understood computers so well, every element defined and discrete. Now the women in my life were like programs, defined and exact quantities under the thumb of my control and I was going to let them go.

---

"You wanted to see me Jon?" asked Adams.

"Reynard came and asked me to turn you into one of our new Dolls." He said turning away from his laptop to look at me.

"And you're telling me this why?" asked Adams as she tapped her foot on the ground.

He laughed. "Because Reynard's an idiot."

"I'm not going to argue that point." Said Adams.

"You run this branch not him." Said Jon.

"Or he didn't offer you enough." Said Adams.

Jon chuckled. "Or he didn't offer me enough, let me put it this way I'm a lot more afraid of what you would do to me if we failed then what Reynard could offer." Said Jon.

Adams rolled out a chair and sat down next to the Doctor.

"So what do you think I should do to him?" Asked Adams.

"I'm not turning him into a Doll if that's what you're asking. I don't do guys." He said his face going sour.

"I'm not one for leaving lose ends Jon. If I'm going to get rid of him he's going to be dead." Said Adams.

Jon leaned back in his chair. "Then what's stopping you? To be honest I'm surprised you didn't kill him years ago." He said.

"Belial and I both had the same idea, let the idiot think he was running everything and then run everything from the background. That way you have the perfect patsy in place." Said Adams.

"But now he's becoming too much trouble to keep around?" Asked Jon.

Adams nodded. "If he's getting bold enough to even think about eliminating me then he has to go." Said Adams.

Jon stood up and went over to his latest Doll and picking up something from his tray quickly injected it into her arm.

"I can't vouch for any of the standard techs not taking him up on the offer, those idiots like fucking the product a little too much." He said.

"And you don't?" asked Adams.

"I'm the department lead, I get to experiment so I can be choosy where I have my fun. The novelty ran out pretty fast to be honest." He said.

"So you're on my side?"

"Define on your side." Said Jon. "Because if someone high up the food chain than Reynard tells me to do something there is no way in hell I'm going to say no." he said.

"So chivalrous." Adams deadpanned.

Jon shrugged. "I want a pay raise if I'm helping you get rid of him."

Adams rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"And at least two test subjects a month without the expectation they go back into the pool." Said Jon pressing his luck.

"One, the raw product is expensive enough to get as it is." Said Adams.

"Deal." Said Jon.

Adams held out her hand and the two shook.

Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers