The True Master Ch. 07

Story Info
A mind controlled doll falls into the common man's lap.
9.5k words
4.68
41.6k
44

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers

Chapter 7: Cache Clearing

February 16 2016:

<The True Slave>

Walking down the stairs into the lab that the Master had set up I found him on the floor near next to the three dentist like chairs the he had set up on the opposite side of the large room from his computer, which now consisted of more than a dozen monitors and from what I could tell at least seven or eight different computers all of them showing different things.

Hearing my approach the Master moved away from the chair and dusting himself off stood up.

"Good morning Master." I said going over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled and pulled me to him reaching around to grab my ass as I kissed him sending waves of pleasure through me. It took me moment to pull away from him and remember the question I had for him.

"When did you get up?" I asked, the Master never seemed to sleep and although I had managed to get him to sleep more when we first came to the Lodge the bags under his eyes were coming back. His face already had permanent lines etched into it from years of little sleep but I didn't want them getting worse.

"Some time before the sun was up, I don't remember when." He said. The Master leaned down and typed something into the laptop that was on the table next to the chair. The screen flashed and then it matched the other laptops next to the other two chairs.

"Could you bring everyone else down here? I want to run some tests." He said.

"Do you want breakfast Master?" I asked.

"I'm good, come down when the three of you are ready. And put something on, jumping you in the middle of testing might be fun but it would screw up the results." He said and let his hand graze one of my exposed nipples. I hadn't put on anything and neither had Tracy or Helen we had hoped that would be able to entice the Master into a little morning fun with the pancake syrup but it didn't seem like that was going to work today.

"Yes Master." I said.

Seriously the Master could be so consumed in his work, we practically had to drag him away from his computer console for meals and other more interesting activities we helped him when we could but the Master usually preferred to work alone so it was odd that he wanted out help. The lodge was dreadfully boring and we hardly had anything to do during the day besides plan for the nightly activities. Since the first night he had taken the three of us to bed he had only skipped out on us once.

The three of us had waited in the bed like he had ordered but the Master had forgotten and continued working through the night only when he came up in the morning to take a shower had he noticed three of us glaring at him from the bed dressed in our more provocative outfits. He had apologized and then spent the rest of the day sating his Slaves desires. Since then he had forced himself onto a somewhat more regular sleep schedule consisting of perhaps four or five hours of sleep for him. The Master was rarely in the bed when I or any of the others woke up.

Trudging up the stairs disappointed that I would have to wait until tonight for the Master to use me I looked around the kitchen. Tracy and Helen were clothed only in aprons to protect themselves as they cooked breakfast.

"Master will eat later, and he wants us down in the lab so he can test something when we are ready. We are to wear things that don't distract him as he works, he says it will throw off the tests if he decides to jump one of us In the middle of them." I said to the two other Slaves.

"Tests? What is he doing?" asked Tracy.

I shrugged and sat down at the table. "No idea. He didn't say."

"Well this is a good thing right if he's running tests?" asked Helen.

"The Master is going to be cautious, the last time he tried to modify something on the chips I ended up a Doll and he had to break in the Bastards club to get data to fix me. So I don't think that's what he meant. It's got something to do with those dentist chairs he got." I said.

Helen nodded and leaning down I took a helping of eggs from the bowl and filling my plate quickly started go plow through them eager to help the Master. Whatever else the chips did they made it so that no matter how much any of us ate we never gained and ounce of weight, something the three of us abused when cooking. If Master wasn't so prone to skipping meals he probably would have gained ten pounds since we came to the Lodge.

---

<The True Master>

I glanced up at the creaking of the old stairs and my Slaves quickly filed into the room. Their definition of modest clothing was somewhat lax Kate was dressed in shorts that were nowhere close to her knees and a t shirt that didn't even cover her navel it was plain enough that she wasn't wearing any underwear, Tracy was in a pale yellow sundress that was far too short to make her appear in any was innocent and Helen was in skin tight jeans and a thin almost translucent shirt, her intricate tattoos darkening the material in her familiar pattern.

"What kind of tests are you going to be doing Master?" asked Tracy.

"I didn't tell Kate?" I asked.

Kate shook her head.

"Baseline tests, I'm going to monitor the feeds from the chips under various stimuli and see how it effects the output diagnostics. Hopefully I can draw some kind of conclusion form it." I paused and pulled up an EEG brainwave analysis as an example.

"Something like this, but not quite. I have no idea how to read brainwave scans like this and the chips wouldn't give us much of a result in any case from the data I've read they interact with the brain through the brain stem and lower brain functions with only a few operations infiltrating higher functions."

I pulled up a grid of squares 250 by 250 on the screen.

"So instead I'm mapping the data from the chips onto this, with each square getting a hex value to represent intensity across a different activation vector similar to what's used to monitor an artificial neural network." I said.

I turned back around to the slaves and was greeted by blank looks.

"I'm a model. I have no idea what you're saying." Said Helen.

"I've got an English degree." Said Tracy.

Kate glanced over at them and shrugged. "I don't remember what I did but I have no idea what you're saying Master." She said.

I sighed. "I'm mapping all the neurons that the chip can detect onto this grid, with the baseline tests I'm going to run I can hopefully map out what the different grid squares represent. For example-" I tapped a square in the upper right.

"If this lights up whenever you call me Master I will know if I'm affecting it when I try to make changes to your programming latter or if when I show you the color red this square lights up that's the association. Point is that this is the baseline once I figure out what each square means I can have some understanding of how changing the chips programming might affect you." I said.

"You're making a map of our brains." Said Kate.

"Yes."

"Couldn't you have just said that Master?" asked Tracy.

"It's not really a map though it shows relations between separate cells and each one will record and show links between others." I said.

The three of them eyed one another and then looked back at me.

"Yes Master." They chorused humoring me.

"I feel like I'm going to have to punish you all after this." I grumbled at them.

They laughed and I directed each of them to sit in the chairs. I had duplicated the cable that had come with Kate which hadn't taken much work and installed them into the chairs, the length was enough that someone could move around comfortably in the chair without it being tugged out. When I was experimenting with reprogramming latter having them in a chair where if they passed out they wouldn't fall and break something was important.

"Almost feels like the Matrix." Said Tracy as she sat and I plugged her in.

"Yeah, except this isn't a giant needle." I said as I snapped the connector onto her neck.

"Good I have a fear of needles." She said.

Plugging in the other two I looked down at the three laptops they were connected too, their only function was to prevent anything form going into the connections besides the standard diagnostic commands. The entire interface I had built was air gapped from the internet as well the last thing need was the Company or some curious hacker getting in and messing with their heads I doubted it was possible but still I couldn't be too careful.

The data from the girls was being fed back to my main work station and recorded. I was going to be running this as losslessly as possible at first until I determined what data I actually needed and what I could toss so I was expecting just a few minutes of data to be several gigabytes in size.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes!" they all said in unison.

I started the diagnostic program and the data began to flow into my computer directly from their brains.

"I want you to watch the screen, it's going to cycle through some stuff." I said pointing at the TV on the wall opposite them.

It was a quick mashup of different videos from everything like puppies and kittens to wolves and tigers, Solid colors to works of art, and the most serene landscapes to war-torn battlefields. Their reactions were being recorded and mapped to the grid.

This basic testing continued for a good hour or so as I built up the profiles for each of them each human brain operated differently so their baseline responses would for the moment only be applicable to them. With enough test subject something close to hundreds of thousands you could theoretically build an adaptive model to quickly point out the relationships between the recorded neuron and what it represented but with only three each was getting a specific model.

I shut the video off and went over to the chairs. "You want to stretch? It's going to take another hour or so." I said.

"Yes please Master." Said Tracy.

I leaned down and paused the recording.

"You can unplug yourselves now." I said.

They reached around and quickly undid the connections.

"Master, what would happen if we took those out while you were doing something?" Asked Kate.

"Right now nothing it's passively recording. When I reprogram something I have no idea. The best case scenario is nothing at worst something is corrupted in your chip and it kills you." I said as I went over and helped Helen disconnect herself.

"So best not to take them out unless I tell you it's safe." I said.

The three got up and stretched moving around the basement lab looking at everything I had set up.

"What are you planning to do about Beth?" Asked Tracy suddenly turning to look at me.

I swallowed, I knew this question had been coming and to be truthful it was slightly reassuring that her love for Beth was able to filter through what the chip was doing to her in its diagnostic state.

"Right now nothing directly related to Beth." I said.

Tracy opened her mouth to say something but I held my hand up.

"I've been working on getting into the Companies computer systems. I know where some of their servers are based on the data I got from Kent so I'm working backwards from that. I've gotten into basic stuff like low security computer systems at offices in a few of their branches. I'm working on breaking into some of their more secure systems but I'm beating my head up against the encryption." I said.

"How long will it take you to get around that?" asked Tracy.

I laughed a little at that. "Never, you can't break modern encryption. At some point we're going to have to go for the social engineering aspect or hope someone slips up and lets the decryption keys out into the unsecure network. I know you want to help her, but I'm juggling this, finding out how to get the chips out of you, and keeping the Company away."

I leaned back in my chair and pinched the bridge of my nose. Those were just a few of the things I was juggling and I was getting less sleep than ever. Even when I went to bed with the three of them which was most nights at this point I still only got three or four hours of sleep before I woke up again and went back to work. I could never get my mind to quiet down and all I was doing was using the three of them as a release in bed wearing myself out before I collapsed exhausted into a dreamless sleep.

Tracy came over and stood next to me. "I didn't mean to upset you Master." She said.

I shook my head. "I'm still looking for her and I'm going to tell you as soon as I do find her. But right now I don't have anything on what's happened to her" I said.

Kate frowned and came over to stand next to me. "I think Master needs a break." She said.

"I'm fine Kate."

"I agree with Mistress." Said Helen.

"We should get out of this house and do something." Said Kate.

"Like what? With the Company looking for us we can't do anything." I said.

"We could still go out on a date." Said Kate.

"I can't take all three of you out on a date, as liberal as Washington might be that's never going to fly without getting us too much attention." I said.

"You and Kate go as a couple Master Helen and I pretend to be a couple." Said Tracy. The three of them seemed to be using some form of female only communication because the other two were already nodding agreeing with the proposal.

"I guess that could work but I still think it's too risky." I said.

"Well you're outvoted." Said Kate.

I glanced up at her. "I could give an order and we won't go." I said.

"Except you won't Master." Said Kate smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "True. I do still have one request for all of you." I said turning to look specifically at Helen.

"We're not trying to attract attention. Real conservative attire not this stuff that you have on right now to comply with my order and still try and drag me off to bed to have your way with me." I said.

Helen pouted her lip going out but then nodded, she was the one in charge of most of the outfits and had probably already had some super sexy outfits planned for the three of them. I should not have given her and the others access to the bank accounts I had set up.

"So now I get to plan a date, after we do the second half of the tests. Back into the chairs." I said.

The three groaned but went back and plugged themselves in.

---

<The Apprentice>

"What?" I asked.

"Your ID let me see it." Said the woman holding out her hand to me.

Reaching into my back pocket I whipped out my fake ID and flashed it at her. She examined it for a moment before shrugging.

"What do ya want?" she asked.

"Beer, whatever's on tap." I said leaning back into the cool leather of the booth.

She nodded and I smiled watching her ass as she walked away, she was asking me for an ID and I very much doubted she was old enough to be working here. Looking around the bar I considered the patrons, half a dozen weren't worth a second glance considering the state of their clothes and the fact they were in a dive like this.

Identifying several different marks I leaned back into the booth and just watched. Lifting wallets from drunks was one of the easiest things to do and good for quick cash when I needed it. Considering some of the other stuff I did this was child play and my own personal ATM service.

The Waitress brought my beer and set it down on my table leaning down slightly to do so, her boobs were just as good as her ass.

Taking a sip I nursed the drink and continued to people watch. It would be another hour or so before anyone was drunk enough and the staff was too busy to notice me doing anything so for now I would wait.

The door opened again and slowly I looked up to see who the new arrivals were. For a moment I was stunned, a redhead with pale skin and a black dress that clung to her body covering only her midsection a glorious amount of skin exposed showing off her breasts and long legs. A brunette in a pale blue dress showing off an equal amount of skin and a black woman in a dress that clung to her form long garters going up and hugging her legs, shawl like material covering her arms and shoulders lending her an Arabian like mystic without exposing too much skin.

Behind them and looking somewhat annoyed was a pasty man who looked to be close to his thirties at least with a mess of blond hair combed and straightened dressed in what looked like his Sunday best. For a moment I thought the guy was simply following what looked like a bachelorette party about to turn into a porno but his hand was in the red head's.

The entire bar fell silent for a moment as they entered every man in the establishment turning to look following the gaze of their own friends wondering what the hell was causing their reactions, and I quickly noticed that my own mouth had popped open.

The man took the lead and the same waitress who I had been ogling earlier who by comparison now looked rather plane seated the group. I quietly watched them, the man had to be rich if he had these women with him. They had to be high class hookers no guy like that had three women like that looking at him like they wanted to eat him unless he had buckets of money. Why he was out in the middle of nowhere with them I had no idea but the woman looked like the type I saw hanging off of the rich men in San Diego.

This was the perfect opportunity, the women would be getting him drunk to make a run for some of his money and I would do the same, although I was going directly for the wallet a rich guy like that had to be carrying enough to keep me going for at least a few months and that was in straight cash not to mention the credit cards the guy had to be loaded with. With luck he had enough to make a significant dent in what I owed and I would be able to go back to California.

Taking another sip of my beer I leaned back to watch the bar again although my eyes were locked on the small group observing them.

---

<The True Master>

"No." I said.

"Master!" whined Tracy.

"We don't have any idea what alcohol would do to your brains. I don't want to take that chance." I said.

"Look I won't drink either."

"Master you are going to drink." Said Kate as she picked up the menu.

I turned to look at her where she was leaning on my shoulder the menu held out in front of her.

"You need to relax, and I want to see what a drunk Master might order us to do." Said Kate giggling.

"That sounds like a great idea Mistress." Said Tracy. Leaning out from the booth she quickly flagged down a waitress and ordered drinks.

"I said no alcohol."

Tracy rolled her eyes. "It would look odd if we didn't order anything. We'll just sip at the water Master." She said.

"Fine." I leaned back into my seat and crossed my arms.

The waitress came back and deposited our drinks at the table. I sipped at mine making sure to watch that the three were indeed sticking to water.

After several minutes of silence and two drinks Kate leaned over and lay down in my lap.

"You know this is my first date." Said Kate.

"So far it's a good one Mistress." Said Tracy, I had taken them all out to a nice restaurant before the bar an Italian place with enough ecstatic review that it was full and booked for several months I had successfully bribed someone for the first time slipping the host a hundred to get us seats, perhaps a little much but it had worked. The three had plowed through the food like their was no tomorrow eating an amazing amount that would make someone think they were starving at home. The chips had to be modifying their metabolisms although I had yet to find any protocols specifically for it.

"The first one that you remember at least. For all we know you were married." I said and blinked. I hadn't really considered that she could have been married before I had no idea what her true age was the Company had shaved quite a few years off of all of them with their procedures and Kate looked as if she were barely 20. I doubted she had been married. I hoped so at least I was doing enough evil keeping her and using her as it was adding infidelity on top of it would just be too cruel a trick for the universe to play.

Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers