The True Master Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers

He continued to drive; the rest of the ride was silent as he mulled over whatever the implications of this latest discovery were. I didn't know what to say to him at this point and I felt ridiculous, this. T morning I had known with absolute certainty what the Master would like and what would make him happy. Now I had no idea. I rationally knew that he wasn't going to be mad, but the chip, or my submissive mindset, or whatever the hell it was that made me quiver at his commands and obey his very will, told me to be afraid because he would punish me.

I deserved to be punished for causing all of this trouble.

The Master pulled off of the road and into the parking lot of a small strip mall.

"This place has good reviews and they aren't a chain." Said the Master as he turned off the car and got out on his side of the car. Turning around, he opened the door on my side and helped me get to my feet.

The Master led us into the small but well taken care of clinic and quickly approached the woman sitting at the front desk.

"My girlfriend broke her wrist," said the Master before the woman could say anything.

The woman looked up from her computer looking bored. "Insurance information?" she asked.

The Master pulled out what looked like close to five hundred dollars and laid it down on the desk in front of the secretary.

"This work?" he asked.

The woman blinked and then nodded. "Sure, fill out this paperwork," she said and handed the Master a clipboard.

"How long until she will be looked at?" asked the Master.

"A few minutes," said the woman. The Master frowned and muttered something under his breath, but stomped away from the counter in order to go sit down and fill out.

Unsure what had him in such a mood, I slowly went over and sat down next to him.

"Master?" I whispered.

He shook his head. "Sorry, I thought they would work faster," he said.

I shrugged. "I'm fine," I said.

He winced. "Yeah, I'm probably going to have to rescind that order now that we're here. The doctor might think something is fishy if you can't feel anything and it's already going to be difficult enough to hide the port on the back of your neck." He said.

"You have to?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. You ready?" he asked.

I sat down next to him and put my hand out to him. The Master took it without question.

"I null the order from earlier," he said.

I gasped as the pain came rushing back and the hand holding his involuntarily tightened, probably crushing his hand. The Master didn't say anything.

He glanced down at the paperwork and sighed. "We can't fill any of this out, half of the stuff is social security information or previous medical information. At some point we're going to have to get someone to forge that stuff," he said.

"You can't do that?" I asked.

"Never done it before and I don't want to mess it up," he said.

"Oh."

He glanced back down at the clipboard and threw it down onto the empty seat next to him.

"We'll just have to see how this plays out, .Hopefully we get some idealistic doctor following the Hippocratic Oath." He said.

"With our luck, Master?" I asked.

He chuckled but didn't say anything.

Tracy and Helen were sitting a seat away from the Master and me, giving us space. I felt bad for a moment, I was hogging all of the Master's attention again. He tried to treat the three of us equally, but all three of us knew I was his favorite. Tracy was fine with it, still hoping she and Beth would be able to love each other again in the future, but I felt bad for Helen. The woman had no one to go back to even if the Master fixed her, no lovers and no family. Her modeling career was the only thing she had, and that was something she couldn't go back to.

"Marcus?" a woman stepped out from the door at the other side of the room calling the Master's name. It sounded odd to hear it.

"Let's go," said the Master and he stood up.

The woman looked at the four of us as we approached.

"Patients only," said the woman, holding her hand up to stop the Master.

"What?" he said.

"Patients only in the back," she said.

The Master twitched and for a moment I thought he was going to force himself past the woman into the back of the clinic.

"Why?" he asked.

The woman shrugged, unconcerned it seemed. "Policy," she said.

The Master ground his teeth together and turned to me.

"Will you be OK?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes I'll be fine Mas...." I said, narrowly avoiding addressing him like I was supposed to.

The woman nodded and motioned for me to follow her. With one last apprehensive glance back at the Master, I followed the woman into to the back of the clinic and into a small medical examination room.

"Put your hand on the table and don't move," she said, pointing at the table in the room that had an arm over it holding up a large cylinder, the X-ray machine.

I put my arm underneath it and the woman backed, away tapping, at a keyboard. A moment later my arm appeared on the computer monitor in front of her. She studied the picture for a moment and nodded to herself.

"I'll go and get the doctor .You wait here, alright?" she said.

"Alright," I said and sat down in the chair she had indicated, being careful to keep my arm out flat.

For several minutes I waited. I heard people walking up and down the hallway, but with the door closed I didn't see anyone.

The door opened and a petite Asian woman, in her thirties, by the looks of it, came into the room .She glanced at me and then at the computer screen showing the X-ray.

"You have a small fracture in your radius and a strained ligament from what I can tell. If you keep a brace on I won't have to put you into a cast," she said.

"Uh, alright," I said a little startled by her abruptness.

She nodded, and reaching into a drawer pulled out a small brace. I held out my arm. She and s slipped the brace on and tightened it. I gasped in pain as it ratcheted down and fixed my hand in place.

The woman nodded and then took a step back from me.

"Now, that should stay on for at least 8 weeks. Is this your first injury like this?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

She frowned. "Really?"

"Yes."

The woman walked over to the computer screen and pointed at the X-ray. "From what I can see this is at least the third or fourth fracture, and the weakness in the bone is what caused the bone to break along the same point," she said.

"The fact that your boyfriend is refusing to sign any documents and is attempting to bribe the staff to forget this matter is also something that I would say is a bad sign." The woman sighed and then rolled her eyes. "I have no time to be subtle .Is this man beating you?" she asked.

I gasped, the idea of the Master actually hurting me was not something I could even think of.

"No!" I said.

The doctor nodded. "Alright so he's not beating you. Why was your wrist broken?" She asked.

"I slipped!" I said.

"Did he push you?" she asked.

"No!" I turned away from her and started to walk towards the door.

"So he's not beating you, but did he in the past?" she asked.

"No!" I opened the door and moved to leave.

The doctor put a hand on my shoulder and I froze, her hand was inches away from the implant hidden beneath my hair.

"If he is, we can help you." She said. Her hand moved along my back to try and pull me back into the room and her hand brushed the cool metal. I felt her flinch at the contact.

Her hand moving blindingly fast brushing, she my hair aside and for a moment she stared at the back of my neck.

"What the hell is that?" she breathed.

I wrenched the door open and bolted down the hallway towards the only one who could help me, my Master.

~~ I like comments!~~

Weerdo
Weerdo
674 Followers