The True Professional Pt. 02

Story Info
The Amazing Randy and Cindy spend the night together.
4.6k words
4.65
26.8k
23
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
261 Followers

I'm not sure that each part of this four part story stands on its own. Part one describes the meeting of Cindy McCarthy, a graduate student in psychology, and The Amazing Randy, a stage hypnotist. I highly encourage you to read these stories in order. I wrote The True Professional as one story and then chopped it up for submission. I encourage criticism..

*****

Monday was pretty much uneventful. After her last class ended at 2PM Cindy went back to her apartment to dress. The trip to Carlisle was made easy, if you can call evening traffic in Boston "easy," by the GPS in her car. She had never been to Carlisle and was impressed by both its rural and suburban character. Many of the homes were new, but several were old farmhouses. The house lots were large and mixed in with small farms, complete with livestock grazing in fenced-in fields. Her destination was one of the old farms which nestled in among rolling pastures, newly green with spring color, although the low clouds and fading light washed out the color a bit. An hour earlier the scene would have been much more verdant. As she pulled her Miata into a long driveway she had to cross a small, flat bridge constructed of railroad ties topped with a concrete slab. Underneath was a stream, running well with the water from a recent series of rainy days. She pulled into a space in front of an old farmhouse and as she exited the car the farmhouse door opened and Randy came out to meet her.

"Hello, Cindy," he said in a friendly voice. "Let me help you with your things. Open the trunk." He hefted two small bags from the front passenger seat into the house and then returned as Cindy stood next to the already opened trunk. He pulled the three large bags from the previous days shopping spree out of the trunk and then muscled them through the open screen which he was holding open with one knee. The spring-loaded screen closed with a bang. Immediately he re-opened it from inside and gestured for his guest to enter. She did. Inside Cindy found herself in an old farmhouse kitchen. There was a large kitchen table and chairs next to an equally large window which provided the view to a small vacant pasture bordered by woods on three sides. There was a wood stove heating the space and she took a moment to take in the unique smell that it provided. It was warm in a number of ways. "May I take your coat?" Randy asked.

Cindy turned her back to her host and shrugged her shoulders as he gently removed her trench coat, pausing for just a moment to survey his "guest." She was quite a sight to behold and she had fulfilled his instructions to the letter. Standing almost six feet tall, Cindy McCarthy was nothing short of a stunning beauty. Her soft blonde hair was newly washed and hung straight down her back, stopping just above her waist. Her make-up was perfect- her winter white skin complemented by a soft shade of pink lipstick, expertly applied. She wore a white cashmere sweater which accentuated her bust and her flat abdomen. Cinching her waist was a broad black leather belt with a large golden buckle. Her long athletic legs were covered by pure white stockings under a tight fitting gray business skirt. Her feet met the floor in a set of pink leather heels.

"Please sit down. Would you like a glass of white wine?" he asked.

"Thank you, yes." Cindy replied as she sat in the seat which Randy had pulled from underneath the table. She lifted one leg and crossed it over the other at the knee, while deftly and demurely adjusting her skirt.

Randy poured her a glass of wine and another for himself before sitting down across the table from the beautiful young woman. He spoke. "Cindy, I am sure that you are confused and probably frustrated at what's going on. Let me explain. A number of years ago I discovered, quite by accident, that I had a remarkable gift. I can hypnotize anyone. All I have to do is touch someone and they become subject to any suggestion I make. I just sort of "know" them. You can imagine that it took me a while to come to grips with this gift. Like you, Cindy, I am intelligent. Rather than going crazy and revealing my gift to the world by using it to, I don't know, rob banks or something, I chose to carefully investigate it in stages. I realized that I wanted neither fame nor excessive riches. After a great deal of thought I found that the perfect outlet for my talent was show business. I like to travel. I genuinely enjoy meeting people and interacting with them. When I'm not on the road, I live a simple life at a home in the country, not unlike this one. I have neighbors with whom I am friendly. They know that I'm in show business and that I'm a professional hypnotist. Occasionally I do a trick or two at parties, but no one suspects the true extent of my power. Are you following me?" he asked as he paused to take a small sip from his glass. "I'm sure you have questions."

"Yes, I think so." Cindy replied. "And I do have some questions. May I ask them?"

"Certainly," Randy replied.

"Why am I here? What do you intend to do with me?"

"Cindy, you are here because I want you to be here. I want you to understand that you are in no danger whatsoever. I do not wish to harm you, and I will not harm you, although I will touch you. What I mean is that I will leave no marks. You will leave here as beautiful as you are at this moment. Actually, the fact that you study psychology may turn out to be a benefit to both of us. You are going to participate in a demonstration of hypnosis unlike any you're likely to witness in a lecture hall or a laboratory. What's in it for me? I get to push my gift to the limit, and I get to enjoy your company."

Randy continued. "Hypnosis involves two levels of influence: influence over the mind and influence over the body. Right now I have exerted some control over your mind and even used my gift to control your body to a lesser extent. It's the body component I wish to exercise with you. Cindy sat up straight, a look of alarm on her face. "Now, Cindy, I understand your concern, but like I said, when I interact with subjects I just seem to know things about them. I don't know how it happens. I just know that it does. I know things about you."

"I know that you are curious about your circumstances, more curious than you are worried. That's good. I also know that you have a few secrets that even you don't fully explore. You'll be exploring some of them soon and I'm going to help you. Care for another glass of wine?" She nodded and he refilled her glass continuing his side of the conversation. "I'm pretty normal in most respects, but like any man, I have my secret desires. My gift makes it possible to indulge them, but I try not to impose too much on my companions. That's why you are so perfect, Cindy. I know that our mutual secrets, shall I say, intersect."

Cindy spoke. "You're starting to lose me. What secrets?"

Randy looked across the table and answered. "I know most of your secrets. For example, Cindy, I know why you chose to major in abnormal psychology and why you are so interested in criminal behavior."

"And why is that?" she asked.

"It turns you on. You find dangerous men intoxicating," Randy said matter-of-factly. "Tell me the truth; you know that you must. The other night when you got home from the show, were you aroused?

"Yes," was her only soft, simple reply. As she hung her head in embarrassment, Randy reached his hand across the table and touched her gently under the chin, lifting her head back up so that their eyes could meet.

"There's really no need for shame, Cindy. You need to be at home with yourself. It really is the secret to happiness. I figured that out a long time ago. You're having difficulty envisioning yourself as anything other than what you see in the mirror. You've already settled down into the role you think you are supposed to play. That internal dissonance you are feeling right now is the real you fighting suppression. I'm going to help you let it out. I would ask you to trust me, but I know that right now, you still need a small measure of control. You have to ease into it."

"How do you know this," the beautiful woman asked- now less embarrassed and more intrigued. "How can you see me so clearly?"

"Most of it is my gift, but I have grown more comfortable with my real self over time by facing my own secrets. I have mirrors in my house. I'm not ugly, and I try to keep in shape, but my looks are ordinary. You, on the other hand are remarkably beautiful in both form and figure. I know that it would be extremely unlikely for me to find myself under these circumstances- alone in a farmhouse with such a beauty- if it were not for my gift. I know that from experience. I also know that the chances of my just happening to find such a woman who would also complement me in terms of our mutual needs would be astronomical. When I have the gift of hypnosis, why should I leave my happiness to chance?" I chose you because I know that I know that secretly you will enjoy what we do."

"And what is it that we're going to do?"

Randy smiled. "My stage show is strictly 'R' rated. On stage I control beautiful women for laughs. I, on the other hand, am strictly 'X' rated, 'XXX' in fact. I intend to control you much, much more intimately. While you are here you will indulge me by acting out certain 'scenarios' in which I take control of your mind and body. I will hypnotize you to experience this as if it were really happening to you- as if you were in genuine danger. That's for my own enjoyment and, believe it or not, your benefit as well. In the end, you will remain aware of your experiences and most importantly, you will grow from them."

"Stand up, Cindy" and come over here.

Cindy rose slowly and stepped towards Randy. He examined her outfit. The look was both cold and hot at the same time. Randy thoroughly approved. He looked Cindy in the eye and spoke calmly to her. "We are here at this farmhouse because we are lovers," he said. You've come here to show me a new side of yourself, one I've never seen. Those two bags are filled with new outfits and the other contains sex toys. You want me to tie you up and take you by force. You think it will be a new experience and you're very excited about it. When I say the word 'shopping' we are lovers. For now, why don't you bring one of those two bags up to the bedroom at the top of the stairs and select a few items you might want to try out?

Cindy complied and hefted a single bag before slowly walking up the stairs. Randy watched as she slowly ascended, appreciating the view. Cindy was as spectacular from the rear as she was from the front. At 5'11" she was a leggy thing with perfectly shaped calves and thighs, which, along with her exquisite behind, were accentuated by the tight fitting gray skirt. In a word, she was 'magnificent,' he thought.

At the top of the stairs she turned left and walked slowly down the corridor. Two bedroom doors lined the right and a waist high safety railing separated the corridor from an open space into the kitchen area below. She chose the second bedroom, whose door was wide open. Entering, Cindy took a look around. There was an old four poster canopied bed against a wooden wall along with a couple of chests of drawers. A few comfortable chairs and a few straight slatted back chairs were scattered throughout the good sized room. All along the opposing wall were hooks and eye bolts of every kind, both up high and down low. She paid them no mind. An exposed beam running the length of the room also had a number of hooks and eyebolts. Even the floor featured a number of pieces of metal hardware.

Cindy walked to the bed and laid out a bag full of leather fetish wear. Before long the white bedspread was half-covered with black leather. She fiddled with one item or another, not sure what she was supposed to do next. Before long Randy appeared at the doorway pausing to re-examine his "guest" from behind.

"Hello, Dear," said Randy. "Been doing some shopping?

The lanky blonde's face lit up instantly as she turned towards the sound. "Yes, Randy, and I can't wait to model for you, but you're going to have to help a little. I can't decide what to put on first."

"You're right Cindy," Randy said in character. "There's so much to choose from and so interesting. It's a good thing we have lots of time, but before we do anything, aren't you forgetting something? I've been waiting since you arrived." He held out his hands and motioned for the lovely blonde to come to him. After a short embrace their lips met, passionately. No one would have guessed that the beautiful woman giving herself to her lover was doing it under hypnotic control. After ten seconds or so they parted lips and Randy said "Before you can put those things on you have to take off what you're wearing." How about I direct and you undress for me?"

"Yes, of course, darling," was the reply from the leggy beauty. "What shall I take off first?"

You know how I love the feel of cashmere. Can you take off your bra without taking off the sweater?" asked Randy.

"Silly boy," said Cindy. "All women can remove bras without taking off their tops. Watch. Cindy took a step back and reached behind with both hands, slid them up under her sweater and undid the clasp. Her chest stood out for just a moment and then as she brought her hands back out in front her breasts relaxed a bit under the soft pressure of the cashmere sweater. Her left hand held up a strapless bra pinched between two fingers. "Ta da!" she chirped laughingly. "Here it is!" Randy clapped his approval, less for her achievement than for himself. He could hardly wait to touch his "lover" but knew that he was in no hurry and could take as much time as he wanted to enjoy the show. The only suspense was what she would look like naked, but otherwise, he knew precisely how their little drama would end.

"Now the skirt," he said. Slide it down slowly. Cindy did as he asked, moving her hips back and forth, keeping her eyes fixed on her lover, who did likewise. As the skirt dropped below her knees Randy could see that her white stockings were held up by a lace garter belt. He couldn't tell if she had worn panties or not. Cindy stepped out of the skirt and then stepped into her lover's arms for another embrace. "I think it's time to try on some accessories," said Randy. He walked over to the bed and picked up a pair of leather handcuffs. "Give me your hands." Cindy complied holding out first one hand and then another. Randy pulled back the sweater's arms and then attached the handcuffs, and tightly. He reached into his pocket and took out two metal clasps, one for each cuff and attached them. Gently maneuvering Cindy beneath the exposed beam he lifted each arm skyward, pulling just hard enough to reach the suspended hook. Already imprisoned mentally, she was now imprisoned bodily as well- her arms extended over her head straight up and fastened in that position. The situation was inconvenient, but not particularly uncomfortable for Cindy, who adjusted herself under the hook to find a position of relative stability. It wasn't easy; her pink high heels just barely rested on the floor but there was really nowhere for her to maneuver. Randy stood back to admire his prize and then slowly circled the hapless blonde. He noticed that with her arms skyward her sweater lifted up above her waist revealing both the top of her garter belt and the fact that she did have matching panties on over the garter belt. The room fairly crackled with erotic electricity. Had it been real electricity, sparks would have been jumping from one to the other.

Instead of protesting, it was very clear that on some level Cindy was enjoying her predicament. Randy had chosen his companion well; so well that he began to throttle back on his direct control over Cindy. He knew from experience that so long as he kept a small measure of control, until he snapped his fingers and said the words "I release you, Cindy," he could allow Cindy's own imagination to run and to play off his own like some erotic performance art in a bohemian fetish club.

For her part, Cindy was clearly into it. "Oh sir," she murmured completely in character, "please let me go. Don't hurt me. My parents will pay any ransom you ask; just don't hurt me." She cracked the thinnest of smiles and then resumed her damsel in distress character, looking "movie scared" like a heroine in a silent film, except she wasn't tied to the train tracks, but hooked to the ceiling.

Ryan replied in his best "tough guy" voice. "Oh, they'll pay all right: and big if they want to see you again. Meanwhile you're mine to play with, and I play rough." With that said he stepped behind his dangling captive and roughly brought the palm of his right hand down with some force, but not too much, slapping her bare and exposed buttocks. Cindy yelped in genuine surprise. "Spread your legs," he commanded. Straining, she tried to obey her "captor," her heels making tiny "clicks" as she moved her legs apart. Immediately Randy stuck his right hand between her barely spread legs and felt for her sex through her panties which were wet with desire and anticipation. He could feel the twin folds of her labia through the flimsy material. "Are these panties crotchless?" he asked Cindy. She shook her head in the negative. "Well then, they're just going to have to come off." He snorted as he slid them down her hips to the floor. Now her sex was fully revealed beneath a neatly shaven patch of blonde pubic hair. As he stooped to retrieve them from the floor he looked up and the level of his eyes and mouth matched her newly exposed pussy. Using his bent legs like twin springs, he reached around, grabbing Cindy's magnificent ass, one cheek in each hand, and pulled her lower torso directly to his face, burying it in Cindy's sex. Cindy shook violently in orgasm moments after his lips touched her most private of parts. Her upraised arms, still attached to the hook in the beam went taut as the rest of her body tried to sag but was prevented from doing so by the attachment. Randy did not stop his invasion of her privacy, pinning her wet pussy against his face and furiously tonguing her pussy. Cindy bucked with equal intensity trying to get away as her hyper-sensitive clitoris sent wave after wave of orgasmic aftershock through her body.

"Stop, please, stop!" she screamed. "I can't take it."

Randy backed off long enough to say, still in character, "Lady, you're going to take it and for as long as I say so. Scream all you want. No one can hear you out here." He paused to admire his handiwork. After a minute or so he said "I'll tell, you what. I'm in no hurry. You're going to be here for a long time. I'll just help you down off that hook and you can rest here in this chair. I wouldn't want to damage the goods." He stood, reaching to unfasten his captive's hands. Cindy, still weak and shaking slightly collapsed into his arms. She raised her head to look into his eyes. They kissed passionately. Randy left character for a moment and said "Cindy, you were charged up like an electric coil. No wonder you came so fast."

"But what about you, Randy?" she said as he lowered her into one of the straight-backed chairs.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that. The evening is still young," he said to her. With that he walked behind her chair and then took her arms and, pulling them gently, fastened them behind the back of the chair. He pulled up another chair and sat facing his captive. Having recovered somewhat from her thunderous orgasm, Cindy resumed character. Randy got up and found a matching set of leather ankle cuffs. Before long Cindy's legs were bound to the chair legs. Once again she was helpless. Randy's lecherous eyes focused on Cindy's bulging chest underneath its cashmere covering. He reached across and grabbed each breast, hard, kneading their firmness under the soft white woolen. Randy thought to himself that there really was nothing in the world quite like the feeling of the tits of a beautiful woman under cashmere, nothing in the world. Somehow "soft" just didn't do it justice.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
261 Followers
12