The True Professional Pt. 04

Story Info
The Amazing Randy lives up to his name.
9.8k words
4.64
20.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers

This is the final installment of the series. Thanks for reading. I welcome, no, I crave your comments. Make a public comment. Be honest I can take it.

*****

Wednesday morning dawned bright and sunny on the Carlisle farmhouse where The Amazing Randy and his "guest" had spent the previous day and a half exploring hypnosis and each other together. Cindy McCarthy, who had been the subject of the experiment, lay motionless in the four poster bed sound asleep. It had been a rough thirty-six hours for the beautiful blonde graduate student. Under hypnotic suggestion she had been compelled to drive from her school in Wellesley to Carlisle to join The Amazing Randy, a stage hypnotist with remarkable powers to control his subjects.

The previous Saturday night The Amazing Randy had taken the opportunity during an R-rated show to plant a post-hypnotic suggestion into Cindy's subconscious which had caused her to return to downtown Boston the next day to meet him. After a quiet lunch the two had driven into neighboring Cambridge together to buy fetish clothing and accessories. Monday after work, Cindy, who continued to act under The Amazing Randy's influence, had driven to the small Middlesex town, some twenty or so miles, to meet up with the stage hypnotist.

Downstairs The Amazing Randy was busy preparing a hearty breakfast for his guest. Despite the fact that the beautiful woman had been drawn to the farm house involuntarily and twice had been sexually violated by her captor, Randy did not worry about any escape attempts. She was completely under his control. She slept because he had commanded her to sleep. She would wake only when he released her from that command.

As he tended the slowly crisping bacon, Randy considered his next encounter with the twenty-six year old psychology student. He had been acting under a well-considered plan whose purpose was to induce the beautiful young woman to release her inner self, a persona he had sensed when he first encountered her at his stage show. She had latent submissive tendencies and buried even more deeply in her subconscious was a desire to be handled roughly during sex. The Amazing Randy had decided to draw out the suppressed traits in his beautiful blonde guest, both as test of his hypnotic powers, which were nothing short of astounding, and for his own enjoyment.

On stage he controlled suggestible men and women for money and the entertainment of others. Off stage he used his power strictly for his own entertainment and amusement. Serendipitously he had found in Cindy McCarthy the perfect opportunity to combine business with pleasure. His own sexual fantasies were a perfect match for his subject. Cindy's everyday persona of a young graduate student in her mid-twenties had successfully suppressed the fact that deep down inside she craved rough sex, so much so that she intended to write her graduate thesis on abnormal psychology with a focus on violent sexual predators. Oddly enough, she did not fully understand why she found the subject so compelling, although lately her own private sexual fantasies had been turning toward "the dark side."

Randy, on the other hand, had been aware of his own unusual sexual preferences for some time. He enjoyed dominating his sex partners. He enjoyed watching women writhe and plead for mercy while he violated their bodies. Using his remarkable hypnotic power The Amazing Randy could basically choose whomever he wanted and then induce them to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted, and as many times as he wanted. When he was done, a simple snap of his fingers would return his private playthings to consciousness with any degree of memory of what had transpired that he chose. His little "catch and release" program was beyond intoxicating; it was downright addictive, and he knew it.

As he stood at the old gas stove clad only in his bathrobe and slippers turning the bacon he thought about the beautiful woman upstairs. He had had similar liaisons with other young women, but the sleeping beauty upstairs was different. He sensed a kindred, no, a complementary soul in the attractive, stunningly beautiful young woman who slept a mere thirty feet from where he stood. Rather than just using and then discarding her as he had done dozens of times in the past, he had chosen to work with Ms. McCarthy for both of their benefits.

So far he had established that she was a latent submissive and, for lack of a better way to put it, an adrenaline junkie as well. Yesterday, in a marathon session in which his subject had been subjected to indignity after indignity by him disguised as a silent leather-clad attacker, Cindy's desire to be used and roughly abused had fully revealed itself to him. Because he had "allowed" his subject a certain level of awareness as she was manhandled and spanked while being violated anally, vaginally, and orally, he wondered what her reaction would be when he drew her back to full consciousness.

He set the bacon aside to cool and drain on a couple of paper towels, poured two cups of coffee, and headed up the stairs to awaken his "guest." As he entered the room which still was cluttered with the toys and tools of yesterday's activities he paused to examine the sleeping beauty. He carefully placed the two coffees on the end table next to the bed and pulled up a chair. She laid in the bed next to him as flawless an example of femininity as he had ever seen. She was long and lean from head to toe. As she lay on her back he could examine her perfect hourglass figure in detail.

Cindy's face was beautiful and perfectly symmetrical. Her cheekbones were high and her lips were perfectly pursed, like a fairy tale sleeping beauty awaiting only her prince's kiss to reanimate her. Her long neck led to her lingerie nightie, transparent and flimsy, which hid nothing except the soft feel of her fleshy breasts which flopped to either side in repose, slightly flattened by gravity. Randy paused to remember the feel of his own mouth caressing her nipples, which were both round and dark, in perfect contrast to her alabaster flesh. The tips had sunken back into their rosettes, but he remembered them erect from his rough stimulation and knew that before the end of the day he would be sucking on them like a starving newborn. A slight smile of anticipation crept across his face.

The Amazing Randy's eyes moved lower to her flat abdomen and then her blonde pubis which, like her breasts, was masked only slightly by a thong which matched her translucent top. Her pubic hair matched the hair on her head perfectly. From the side her vaginal area rose slightly above her flattened stomach, forming that magnificent and indescribable shape which is unique to female genitalia. Her legs were long and muscular; he figured her for a runner, or maybe a yoga practitioner. It didn't matter which exercise she had chosen. It had been the right one. Her ankles and feet were slender and attractive.

He sat there for minutes, silently contemplating his next move. Everything would depend on her reaction to yesterday. He wanted her to remember everything, including both her explosive orgasms and the brutality which had precipitated them. He wanted her to make the connection between submission and satisfaction for herself so that today's session would be between equals, untainted by his hypnotic influence and direction. The Amazing Randy wanted her to give herself up to him unreservedly. He wanted to accept as a willingly given gift what only yesterday he had taken by force.

He bent over Cindy's head and whispered the command to awaken into her left ear. Instantly her eyes opened and in a moment she hunched herself up on her elbows. Oddly enough, her first thoughts were of the bacon she could smell. She recognized Randy, whom she did not fear. "Can I interest you in a cup of coffee, Cindy?" he asked.

"Thanks, Randy," was her reply as she lifted the cup and took a sip. That's when she noticed the anal hook still hanging from the ceiling and the cuffs and other leather detritus scattered around the room. It startled her as the memory and sensations of her encounter with the leather man came rocketing back to her consciousness. Before she could speak, Randy took the coffee mug back from her and set it back down on the end table.

"We have a lot to talk about, Cindy," he said. Let's go downstairs and have some breakfast. Randy rose, retrieved her bathrobe and handed it to her. Before they could make the exchange, Cindy had risen from the bed. She made no attempts to modestly conceal herself. Randy noticed her ease and chalked it up as "one to the good." It was a good sign that she had not been startled by the stimulus of the remains of the previous afternoon's activities. They moved downstairs to the table and Randy served her the breakfast he had prepared.

Cindy broke the silence. "Randy," she said, "how much control do you have over me right now?"

"Virtually none at all," was his reply. "The only influence I retain is what remains from our first meeting. I could put you back under with a simple word, but as I explained yesterday, that's not what I want. These past days have had an effect on us both. If you'll be honest with me we can still make progress towards both of our goals. What do you remember from yesterday?"

"I remember everything except the identity of my assailant, whom I never saw," she replied.

"And," Randy encouraged, "what have you learned?"

Their eyes locked as she spoke. "I've learned that you have been right about virtually everything you've said. I remember everything. My rear end still tingles from that awful paddle," she said, behind just the thinnest of smiles "I remember the chill and the fear I felt turning to desire, desire the likes of which I have never felt before. I remember clearly every smack of the whip on my breasts. No man has ever treated me so roughly, dominated me so completely, or made me come with such intensity."

The Amazing Randy knew that she was speaking the truth. "And what about level three, Cindy," he asked. "Are you willing to try to make the final breakthrough today?"

"I've been thinking about that while we've been eating," she replied. "I'm not sure that I'm ready to ratchet up the pain level. I'm still smarting from that damned paddle." Again a thin smile flashed across her face. Randy caught and matched it in return. "What I'd like to do is to take it easy for the morning, if you will allow that. I'd like to get to know you a little better and maybe learn a little bit more about your gift if you're willing to tell me. You did say that I might gain some professional insights from our time together. I have certainly learned a lot about myself, but very little about you or your gift. I find you, I don't know, intriguing and your eyes are among the most beautiful dark brown eyes I have ever seen. The other day you said that you did not think of yourself as attractive to a woman, but I disagree.

"I was taught at a young age to look beneath the surface for inner beauty," she continued. I have looked beneath your surface, Randy. You had multiple opportunities to really hurt me or even worse. I now see that you are not capable of really hurting me. Oh, you like to control me and you know that I've come to realize how much I enjoy that sense of peril and loss of control. We're sort of a matched set of bookends."

"Let's go for a ride, Cindy, and take in the countryside, maybe have a late lunch and continue our conversation. You will excuse me if I continue to prohibit any potential attempt to escape or turn the tables on me in public."

"I have a better idea," the beautiful woman in the bathrobe said. "Why don't you just come over here, touch me and then satisfy yourself that I pose no threat whatsoever to you. Compel me to be truthful and then ask any relevant questions you'd like, but please limit your questions to my desire to run away or call the police. I would like to keep my feelings about this whole experience to myself, at least for a while. Can you do that for me, Randy?"

The true professional rose from his seat and went over to the other side of the table. He reached out and brushed her pure flaxen locks aside and then gently kissed her on the neck. This time she turned her head around to greet his lips squarely. They kissed. It was a lover's kiss, long and meaningful. The Amazing Randy no longer had any questions about his guest's intentions. He knew that she no longer considered herself a captive and that she would accompany him willingly and return to the farmhouse just as willingly.

They spent the day together, driving more or less aimlessly through northern Middlesex County, stopping only for a late lunch in a quiet country pub just over the state line in New Hampshire. Cindy wore a short grey skirt and a black cashmere sweater, a comfortable and sensible outfit for the trip. Randy was anything but comfortable. His love for the confluence of cashmere and beauty was driving him crazy. Cindy pretended not to notice how he looked at her, but she knew. The Amazing Randy was not the only one with special powers. Hers were as old as the world and she had plenty of experience using them. Today she was using them on her host.

As they say down at an isolated table, Randy pulled out her chair for her and then as she sat down he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Cindy, you are the most intoxicating creature I have ever met. You are driving me crazy." She giggled. The food was better than they had expected and the atmosphere was comfortable and friendly. As the afternoon wore on and the sun began to set, they turned back towards Carlisle, arriving just as dusk transitioned to nightfall.

Once again they resumed their places at the kitchen table. Randy produced two glasses and a bottle of white wine. Cindy smiled and nodded her willingness to share the bottle with her host. Randy poured each of them a glass and spoke. "I thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon, Cindy"

"As did I," was her immediate reply. So where do we go from here, Randy?"

"Cindy, I told you that I wanted to take you through three levels of the process. I would like you to agree to join me in the third level. The first two levels have involved significant control from me. Tonight I would like to abandon hypnotic control altogether and allow you the complete freedom to submit without the imposition of my will. How far we go will be completely up to you."

"I know that the man in leather yesterday was you, Randy," she said. "It was the eyes. They gave you away."

"And what does that mean? Does that mean that you are unwilling to submit to regular old Randy?"

"Not at all," she replied. "You were there and you saw my reaction." I am willing to trust you enough to try the next level, with a couple of caveats, if you will allow them."

"Such as..." he asked.

"First, I want you to agree that if I ask you to stop- I mean if I really ask you to stop, that you will. This is all new ground to me and I'm a little worried that you might get carried away. I mean, I can't imagine a session more intense than yesterday. I am concerned that a greater level of pain may be too much for me. I'm not sure I could take it.

Second, I want you to promise that the silent treatment is over. You will speak to me, instruct me, insult me, whatever you want, but you will communicate with me. Finally, yesterday you denied me the satisfaction of real intercourse. I'm sure that you had your reasons, but you must promise that when you cum it will be inside me. I'm thoroughly protected against pregnancy. Other than these, I have no conditions.

"You do realize that I don't have to agree to any of your terms. Cindy, don't you?"

"You think I don't know that?" she replied, "but I am proposing that tonight we meet on more or less equal terms. I willingly relinquish all control to you, Randy. Something tells me that together we can go way beyond level two on our own, without assistance. "

"I accept your terms," said Randy. "Why don't you head upstairs and prepare yourself for the evening? Take as long as you want. Choose whatever items you want. After that I will make all of the choices. When you call me to join you, you will be in the submissive position. That's on your knees, head bowed and arms outstretched at the waist, palms out. You will not speak unless I ask you. If you do, you will be punished in any way I choose.

One more thing," he said as he lowered his voice for emphasis. "Level three is built on trust. You need to trust me to take you as far as I can. If you recall, I have not made a single promise to you that I have not kept. So, if you tell me to stop, if you say it in earnest I will, but that will be the end of our relationship. The next thing you will remember you will be back at home with no memory of where you have been or with whom."

"I agree," was her meek reply as she rose from the table and went upstairs to prepare. Randy remained downstairs and poured himself another glass of wine. He heard the shower run for a short time and then a hair dryer. He imagined his submissive-to-be in front of the mirror, brushing her beautiful long blonde hair. Then he imagined the same beautiful, voluptuous woman, thoroughly trussed and restrained while he violated her in every way he could imagine. He imagined her cries of ecstasy and pain as he enforced his will on her magnificent body. His cock grew in his pants and he began rubbing himself slowly and methodically. He smiled knowing that there were a number of surprises awaiting Cindy McCarthy.

As Cindy stood in front of the bathroom mirror she reviewed the events of the past five or so days. It had been a mixture of fear, pain, enlightenment and sexual ecstasy totally unlike anything she had ever experienced. She knew that once The Amazing Randy ascended those stairs she would be forced to submit to any indignity he could imagine. Likewise, she also knew that there would be pain, but pain without injury, momentary pain, pain that would metamorphose into pleasure.

She was anxious to submit to her host. For five days he had guided her in a journey of self-discovery unlike anything she could have imagined. Tonight she would reach the end of her quest. She wanted so much to please this man, to show him what she had learned, to reward him for his gift to her. Tomorrow, Cindy McCarthy would be a completely changed woman, self-aware and self-assured. The Amazing Randy had turned her inside out.

Hair dried, the naked graduate student ran a bowl of warm water in the sink and took out a razor and shaving cream. Carefully the lanky beauty splashed the warm water on her pussy using a soaking wet face towel to catch the overrun, applied the shaving cream liberally, and then began to shave her pussy. She wanted it to be silky smooth, without stubble.

Mostly, she wanted to surprise and to please the man who would be coming to take her for the third time in as many days. After examining her work, touching up here and there, and having left only a small tuft of blonde a half inch above her clitoris, Cindy put away the shaving gear and drained the sink. Finally, she applied Chanel #5 to any and all of the areas where Randy would most likely be lingering close. Many perfumes, including many expensive perfumes, were subject to overkill if used too liberally, but with Chanel, the subtlety of the fragrance could not be destroyed by overuse. She loved the smell of Chanel, the most feminine of scents.

Her choice of garments proved to be a problem. Most of the leather items were designed to be used on someone, not by someone. She couldn't figure out how to attach them once she had them on. In the end she settled on a novel idea and found a simple leather breast binder which she succeeded in attaching with some difficulty. Two sets of one inch flat level straps attached to a central ring located in front, one set from above and one from below. After multiple attempts she succeeded in cinching the binder by buckling the straps behind her back. As she examined herself in the mirror the voluptuous beauty could see how men would prefer their women in such a device. The pressure from above and below served to further accentuate her already more than abundant endowment.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
262 Followers