The True Story of Phone Sex

Story Info
Siblings get nasty on the telephone.
1.4k words
3.77
128.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers

Anna laid sprawled out on her white linen bed. It was July, her body was perspiring a little from the humidity coming into the room. It was July 10th, her boyfriend's birthday. She had been planning a sexy little concoction for him the entire week. And couldn't wait to deliver. Justin, her boyfriend, was attending college down in Florida, and here she was, awaiting her first year of college in Boston. Yet, she had just freshly graduated, and was still a virgin to the ways of the college world.

It was quickly approaching 11:59 pm, and Anna wanted to phone Justin as soon as the clock struck midnight. She wanted to be the first to wish him a happy birthday. Rolling across the bed, she picked up the white cordless. Dialing very fast, she heard two rings. His endlessly sexy voice picked up. It was the typical frat boy cross between "I'm-a-little-boy-but-I-think-I'm-Remmington Steele" voice. Low and a tad husky, but boyish and cute.

"Hello?" he said.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Justin, happy birthday tooooo youuuuuuuuuuuuu" Anna had sung the entire song like Marylin Monroe had done for JFK along time ago. Her southern twang was a tad thick that night, and her voice penetrated Justin's ears, softly and sweetly. He laughed a little as she sung, totally in love and totally loving hearing her adorable voice.

"Oh babe, that was beautiful!" He laughed again gently.

"You liked that huh? I'm glad Just.." she whispered a little. She had so much in store for him tonight.

After talking for about an hour and a half about nothing at all, Anna knowing she had to give him his best gift of all...slyly said:

"You know Justin, I have something naughty to tell you tonight."

"Ooo..you do? Like what?"

"It is your birthday.." she was talking slow in that southern tone, letting her tongue brush her lips.. "and I know you could really use a good jerk couldn't you. I'm sorry I can't be there tonight to help you out but I have something to make up for it."

"Oh Anna.." a slight grunt came from him. She knew he had a hand on his now awakening dick, "..what is it?"

"I want to share a dirty fantasy with you. But you got to promise not to laugh. Its really..mm..hehe..freaky."

He laughed a bit.

"Aw c'mon, don't laugh Justin." "Okay, I won't baby." he reassured her.

Anna's house was empty, she had already pulled down her little skirt, and had her knees spread apart, laying on her back on her bed. She wanted Justin there right that instant.

"For a really long time, I've always fantasized about...fucking someone. Not anyone specific really, but the idea is just soooo naughty Justy.." her tone of voice got into "baby mode". She sounded about 14 years old, sexy and cute all at once.

"Mm, really? Who? What?" Justin inquired.

"It's so forbidden Justin, so very very dirty. Should I tell you?"

"Oh god Anna (another grunt), tell me baby. Please, it can't be any worse than mine."

Her interests were sparked... "You have a fantasy of your own, do you?"

"Yes Annababe, but yours first." he demanded.

"Okay, okay. Here it goes. Since forever, I've always had this fantasy, about...well...about, um. How can I put this? About, you know..with my...umm...un...a brother."

"Your brother????" he asked sharply. Justin was close friends with Anna's brother's and this shocked him.

"No no, not with my brother specifically, no. Just the idea of a brother and a sister fucking each other hard and deep all night..it's so forbidden babe. Don't you think its nasty? It's wrong, such a sin, but its hot. Knowing that the pussy or dick you want is only a few feet down the hall, doesn't that turn you on?"

Anna had her hand placed on her warming up cunt by now. She had bitten her lower lip, and her nipples were hard through her shirt. Little did she know, but as soon as she finished her statement, Justin's cock shot straight up. He groaned a bit, and laid back on his bed, cupping the phone with his head and shoulder. His cock was pulled out, door locked, and he was gently massaging his balls.

"Anna...ooh...I've never thought of it that way before. But god, that's really actually hot."

Her legs were now above her head, and she was frigging her clit. Wanting to feel the full length of something in her wanton pussy.

"Tell me your fantasy..." she let fantasy linger of her lips, and her voice was husky with desire.

"It's a little weird too. But, it's soo damn hot Anna. I've always..had a fantasy about..um..you, pretending to be my..my mommy."

"Ooooohhhh Justtttinnnnn.." she slid a finger in her pussy.

He moaned and cringed a little. He started to fully jerk his cock slowly.

"I could be your..your brother if you wanted me to be Anna baby." Justin suggested.

"Oh, darling really? It doesn't bother you?"

"No, no. Its hot, you're right."

"Fuck me Justin.." Anna requested, "Fuck me right now, deeply with your big fat cock."

This request was nothing new, they phone fucked about 4 or 5 times a day on the phone, sometimes even more.

Justin reciprocated, and said, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard girl. I'm gonna fuck you so god damn hard with my big fat dick. You like that, SIS?"

She lost it all together. No one, EVER, not any of her boyfriends had ever heard of her twisted little fantasy. Now, Justin not only knew about it, but after 6 years of pent up frustrations with this fantasy, it could be released in all its glory. He had called her sis, with no shame, and she could call him brother all night. What a beautiful birthday.

She moaned, and had put her favorite toy into her pussy by now. Fastly shoving it in and out of her hot, gripping snatch, she was breathing hard and moaning roughly.

"Oh god, Justy, fuck me. Fuck me hard, do it now."

He was furiously pounding his fist up and down on his cock. The tip was wet.

Anna's pussy was wet, and her cum was getting all over her hands, toy and bedspread.

"Call me your big bro Anna, not justy."

Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me hard in my dirty little pussy. Fuck me bro, do it NOW!!"

Justin yelled, and Anna could hear his hand slapping against his skin and balls as he jacked off even more viciously.

Anna envisioned Justin standing in front of her, hands on her big tits. His cock drilling in and out of her pussy lips as it had done so many times before. His head thrown back a little, hair hanging down tossled on his forehead. His eyes squinted shut, muscles flexing, abs hard, dick pistoning in and out in and out in and out of her until she couldn't take. She could even she herself, feet up on Justin's shoulders, tits bouncing, pussy gaping as he fucked her.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck you sis. I'm gonna show you what a good brother I am." he yelled into the phone.

"I wanna CUM!! Ohhh fuck me bro, fuck me harder. Come on, pound my pussy!!!" She was screaming soooo loud now.

Anna's back arched high atop her bed, and her tits were poking out into the air towards the ceiling. She was about to cum.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." "Fuck me Anna, come on baby take my dick." Both of their hands, though in different places, were moving to the same pace. Furiously abusing their own bodies, entwined in a hot fantasy that in almost every situation, if not all, is completely unacceptable.

"ANNA I'M GOING TO CUM!" Justin shouted. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!YES!!!!!!" Anna could only reply that.

They came hard, one of them up north the other down south. Yet they felt connected in some odd way.

Their groans were coming through loudly over the phone, and they collapsed as Justin shot off his last bout of cum and Anna curled up comfortably as she clamped her legs down, feeling the true wetness of her pussy.

"Happy Birthday Justin."

He laughed heartily, tired and out of breath but still mentioned to squeeze out.. "And think, your birthday is only 6 months and 1 day away."

BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers