The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shadow pictures only served to whet my appetite to get back into the diary that Etta had written. I opened the book and continued to read from where I had left off. Etta described her spirit lover as a virile, tall man, well endowed with piercing blue eyes. That sure didn't match the spirit that visited me last light. I had to wonder if Etta was a former owner or resident of this house or if the books just ended up here by chance.

Etta wrote "I was visited again this night by my phantom lover, he laid by my side as he nursed at my breasts causing much discomfort between my legs. He lapped at me until I thought I had wet myself but the tightness he caused me to have in my nether regions told me that he was again going to bring me to the heights of pleasure. I could feel his member pressed against me, hard and pulsing as he used me at his will. I reached down to grasp his member and it filled my hand so I couldn't touch the end of my fingers around it. I felt the sack beneath his appendage and housed two slightly oblong globes. His hands caressed my mound, playing with the thick curls that adorned my lower body. Slipping a finger in my tight slit I could feel him slide around in the wetness that he found there. He slid his finger upwards toward my belly and found a spot that caused me to jump and thrash around in spite of myself. I could feel the pleasure increasing and I could not control my reaction to his administrations. My hips thrust higher and higher reaching for a greater peak as he probed deeper and deeper into my cleft. I was grasping his member hard and felt it lurch in my hand and a thick, sticky warm liquid flooded over my digits. I felt the world come crashing down around me as the most intense pleasure I had ever felt encompassed my virginal body."

After reading her account of her visitor I had to go and take care of myself. I shot a mighty load into the toilet with a growl like I had never heard coming from my own throat and leaving me weak in the knees. I returned to my chair and sat down thinking that Etta was one hell of a writer. I had to wonder if she chronicled all of her visitations and if they were all as graphic, if she did I would have to get a lot more tissues.

I wanted to get back to the diary but I didn't think I could take much more explicit sex scenes like the last one, I would have my cock worn down to a nub in no time, instead I went to the attic to look at the rest of the objects that were in the trunk. The clothing was very old and I have to say quite sexy for the era that I assumed they were from. I was at a loss when I looked at the objects that I had put on the table. There was a disk that had holes drilled all around the perimeter at regular intervals. It was highly polished but was not a mirror as it was convex on one side and concave on the other. There were no markings on it at all. The second item was a long metal dowel that after reading Etta's last entry I thought it may be a dildo although I couldn't imagine using something metal for that purpose. There was a set of interlocking rings, five of them that when spread out made a circle. I also had found some large nails and some rawhide strips. I tried to arrange them in some sort of order to see if they belonged together in some way, after testing all the possible combinations I gave up in frustration.

The large leger like book was drawing me to it but I resisted and just took the next diary with me in case I finished the first one. Leaving the attic, I went back downstairs to find the diary that I had left open after reading Etta's last entry, was closed and standing on edge like a display book in a bookstore. Who or what was messing with me?

I fixed some dinner and as I ate I reviewed the past four days in my new house. I laughed to myself as I thought I might be able to open a haunted B&B. I smiled as I imagined the guests coming to breakfast after being fucked by an unknown spirit. I wondered if couples would be bothered or did the spirits just like single people. I cleaned up the dishes and was thankful that the dishes remained in the same place as they were yesterday. I guessed that if I left them where the spirit put them they might stay put and maybe I was on to something. Maybe when the spirit moved something I was to return that object to that location and position. I had laid the book down before dinner and rushed to the living room and it was standing up like I had found it before. The other book that I had brought down was just as I had left it. "Ok, I get it, I will put things back the way you like it," I said to whoever cared to listen to me.

Ignoring the diary I watched TV for the rest of the evening trying to put aside the hair standing up on the back of my neck whenever I heard a strange sound. I had to laugh at myself as I realized that I was spooking myself and those sounds were probably normal for this old house and I just wasn't used to them yet. I managed to stay awake until ten o'clock and then gave up watching boring crap and went up to get ready for bed. Before getting in bed I took some photos of the room and particularly the floor area around my bed.

I had lain in bed for an hour or so, I didn't think I would get any visitors if I was awake but I couldn't sleep. I still had my book on the bedside table so I turned the light on and propped myself up to read for I little while. The house creaked and groaned as it settled from the heat of the day and I smiled to myself remembering how spooked I was when I was downstairs. I didn't hear anyone call my name so eventually my eyes started to droop and I fell asleep my book lying on my chest. I had a few dreams but nothing as real as the one I had last night so I slept thru the night without incident. The sun streaming thru my window woke me up and I swung my legs over the side of my bed and sat up scratching my head and stifling a yawn. I picked up my book from the bed and turned to put on the bedside table and was startled to find the diary I had left downstairs standing upright where my book would have been. I refused to give in to my fears and although I was shaken I went into the bathroom to take care of my morning business. I put on a robe and went down make some coffee and have some breakfast. While the coffee perked I went to get my camera and looked at the pictures I took before turning in for the night. The nightstand showed the book I had been reading, a light and the alarm clock, nothing else. I went back upstairs and when I entered the room the diary was gone. This was really getting weird to say the least.

The coffee was ready so I poured myself a cup and pondered my plight. I was reluctant to go into the living room to see if the diary had returned. Apparently the spirit wanted me to be close to Etta's diary, it was as if it lived there and followed me around. I would have to test that theory later today. Maybe the spirit just wanted me to keep reading what Etta had to relate about her experience as a young woman.

I had some more unpacking to do and bent to the task before I got sidetracked doing something else. The plans I had for the summer kitchen could be done during the long winter but measurements would have to be taken and a material list made so I could buy what I needed before the weather turned too bad. I spent a few hours out there trying to decide just what I would do to make it into a family room. Being single I really didn't need a family room but I thought it would be a good investment for resale.

Chapter 4

I returned to the living room and my chair and found the diary standing on the end table where I had left it last night. Now I was sure it was following me. I picked it up and resumed Etta's account of her life with the spirit she had been ravished by. She told many accounts of having visits from her phantom lover. She never named him but at some point she stopped resisting his advances looked forward to his nocturnal visits. She gave the impression that she was disappointed when he didn't materialize to make love to her. She gave the impression that she was still a virgin and the spirit had not deflowered her yet. I had almost read thru the first diary when Etta had a turn of events, she wrote,

"My lover came to me again in the middle of the night and gently stripped me of my night cloths. I shivered as the cold air came across my breasts and my nipples stood proud and stiff. My legs parted in anticipation of my lovers hands upon my mound. He lay between my legs and sucked my nipples as he had done before and my mound tingled as he pressed his body against me. He kissed me along my stomach and his lips approached my nether region. He teased the indention in my stomach with the tip of his tongue and I shivered with passion as he made love to me. I waited while he got closer and closer to my vagina. He moved down a little more and his tongue licked my slit sending me into a swoon. I could feel him spread my labia apart so he could lick me inside. Sweet mother of God I can't stand the pleasure he is giving me. He slid his tongue higher and found my pleasure center, sucking and licking it driving me crazy. My hips were raising and falling in a posture of love making, my legs spread in a most wanton manner.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better he rose on his knees and presented his hard rampant penis to my vagina. He pushed it in a bit and held still. I couldn't wait any longer and lifted my hips and drove myself onto his tool breaking my maidenhead. The pain was sharp but not something I couldn't endure but he just stayed still allowing me to recover. I could look deep into his blue eyes and could see the love he had for me and that removed any fear I might have had of him. He settled his tool deep in my vagina and moved it in and out slowly. I could feel every nerve in my body accepting him to my very core. He started to move more quickly and I moved my hips to match his movements wrapping my legs around his hips to give me more movement. I could feel his pubic bone striking mine as he burrowed deep in my vagina. The pleasure was increasing as each stroke rubbed my nerve endings and I could feel myself climbing higher and higher until I couldn't even breathe. I exploded in a blinding flash, sparks shooting behind my eyelids and then everything went black. I awoke to find myself alone in my bed and I despaired in my aloneness."

I finally took a breath and realized that I had been holding it while reading her account of losing her cherry. It was probably the most erotic account of someone's deflowering I had ever read. I imagine it was because it was a real event and not someone's fictional account. By that I mean that her account was as real for her as it could have been in real life.

I was totally drained after reading the latest account of her spirit lover and I put the book aside remembering to stand it upright on the table. I got up and got myself a drink and realized that I had cum in my pants, not a big load but enough that I would have to change. As I passed by the living room I said, "I'll be back in a few minutes, don't get excited," when I got back the book was still there waiting for me. I didn't know if I would read anymore today but I sat down next to the book anyways. I was wondering who Etta was, maybe she was the "spirit" I had dreamed about the other night.

My evening was quiet and although I was tempted to read more of Etta's diary I resisted and watched some more boring TV. I had a wild thought that I should set up a camera with a motion sensing device and maybe catch some strange images when I am asleep or away from the house. I looked around the garage and found an old sensor that would turn on lights if something crossed in front of it. I attached it to some lights, covered the light sensor and moved my hand in front of the device, the lights turned on, hurray. Now I had to figure a way to attach it to my camera. I remembered that my camera had a remote button so if I could wire the motion sensor to the remote control I could make it work. I looked at the device and thought if I could hold down the control button and put the motion sensor in series with the battery I could make it trigger the camera. I remembered a spring clamp on the workbench in the barn; I could use that to hold down the remote button for me. After I made the modifications I set up the camera in one corner of the bedroom and attached the device to one leg of the tripod. I left a small light on so I could use a long exposure and no flash.

I settled in bed purposely leaving the diary downstairs on the end table by my chair. I fell asleep fairly quickly despite the excitement I felt from reading the diary. I didn't have any wild dreams that I remembered and awoke refreshed and ready for the day. I looked at my nightstand and found the diary standing like I had left it downstairs. Because I had expected to find it there I wasn't surprised and went to the bathroom before going to the camera. I reviewed the pictures and the last 3 were blurry but something was there. I downloaded them to the laptop and when they were on the screen I could see that the image was the same as the spirit that was in my dream the other night. I was shocked to see that she had the diary in her hand as she came across the room. I would have to try the camera in movie mode and see if I could capture her again.

12