The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 05

Story Info
The large book is finally explored.
5.5k words
4.77
10.3k
9

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

I spent the next few weeks writing down the events of my weekend with Jan and Helen as well as the time and events before that. I had more to add as each day went on and I just added notes as events unfolded. I got an e-mail from Jan as promised and when I printed it out it was as accurate as mine was. I committed everything to disk and put it all in the safe.

I hadn't set up the camera since the night Jan was recorded and I was tempted to do it again. Etta visited me nightly but usually it was just vanilla sex. She would have an orgasm as I did and she would disappear. About twice it would be head banging sex and a few times I didn't think I would survive it. Helen e-mailed me a few times and wondered if any other spirits had contacted me and I replied that they were silent. I wondered if Michael was able to converse or just take pleasure from females getting power from their energy. I made a note to pose those questions in my accounts as I wrote down my experiences.

Etta continued to answer my questions unless they were about other spirits such as Michael. She wouldn't answer or would just say she didn't know. I didn't know if spirits were capable of lying but I doubted it as there was nothing to gain from it.

I received a call from Jan one evening and she wanted to know if I had anything new to add to my situation. I told her that I was just about finished with the last diary and there wasn't anything new that we already didn't know. I told her I would finish it by the weekend and then see if Etta would present the large book to me for inspection. I asked her if she wanted to come over and she said she would be there on Friday night. I asked if she was bringing Helen and she said she didn't think so as Helen was due to go home for a visit. I told her that I would make sure to have plenty of coffee and food. She said she would just as soon go to the Brew Crew on Saturday night for some fun. I said that would be great and was looking forward to her arrival on Friday.

I told Etta that Jan was coming and she replied that she was looking forward to her visit. I cleaned the guest room as picked up the rest of the house so she didn't think I was a slob. I remembered the kiss she gave me when she left last month and wondered if there was more of that to come. I would not be resistant to that by any means. The sex I was having with Etta was good in my sleep but I longed for a real body to hold on to. I wondered how Etta would react to Jan and I having sex.

I waited to read the last few pages of the last diary until Jan arrived of Friday. I wanted to wait because if Etta wanted me to wait to open the large book I wanted Jan to be with me. I was at a point in this journey to want a witness to important events. I wasn't sure what I would find but I was sure it must be important to be hidden in the trunk.

The week dragged on as I anticipated Jan's return. I was secretly pleased that Helen wasn't coming with her. She was a lot of fun, very attractive and I could easily hook up with her but I felt there were too many dynamics going on to have more than one extra female in the house. Etta was accepting of both girls but I was uneasy about her becoming jealous of either Jan or Helen. I was also wondering about Michael, he didn't make himself known unless the girls were here and the way he switched between the two of them I was sure that would be trouble at some point. The girls knew he was just a spirit but the sexual energy he demonstrated when he came to their bed was as real as when Etta came to me. Spirit or not he was a force to be reckoned with and I didn't want to have to deal with him.

Jan's arrival brought a smile to my face and she got out of her car and flung herself into my arms. I held on to her and she raised her face for a kiss. It felt good to have a human form in my arms instead of a dream spirit. I was afraid I was becoming addicted to ghosts and their interactions with me and others in my house.

I carried Jan's bag into the house and left it at the foot of the stairs until I had some indication if she wanted it in my room or the guest room. As usual we went into the kitchen and I got out some snacks I had prepared. I asked her if she wanted something to drink and she said she would like a beer tonight. I asked if she had dinner and she said she had stopped on the way for something light. We enjoyed the snacks and I told her that I had waited to finish the diary until she was here. I suggested that we finish it together and see what happened after that. She agreed and we took our stuff and went to the living room where the diary stood upright on the end table just like the others had done. I took it and went to the couch so she could sit next to me and opened the diary to the last chapter. I read it aloud trying to put the inflections in the reading like I thought Etta might have done if she was telling the story in person.

Etta told how a second entity had come to her and Michael protected her from it. She said she was afraid the spirits would come to war with one another and she didn't want to be at the center of that confrontation. Michael was more protective after that, coming to her nightly, making love to her until she collapsed in exhaustion. I closed the book and put it face down on the table. Jan and I discussed the last chapter and marveled how easily Etta accepted Michael as a real lover. The other thing we thought of was how she separated her real husband from her lover when she found someone to marry, if in fact she did.

Jan was tired and I suggested she take a shower and get ready for bed and we could talk some more if she felt like it. I asked if she wanted her bag in the guest room she had before and she nodded in the affirmative. I carried her bag upstairs for her went to my room to get something comfortable to wear. I decided on some sweat pants and a tee shirt, so I took a quick shower, dressed and went back down to wait for Jan.

She came downstairs in a nightgown and light robe, the light that shown thru it outlined her curves without showing any detail. I was erect in an instant just looking at her. She came over to me and sat on the arm of the chair that I was sitting in, her hip against my arm was soft and inviting.

"CALEB, LOOK AT THE TABLE!!" she shouted, pointing at the end table. I looked to my left and there on the table was the large book. I could only stare at it, I was afraid to open it up for some reason.

"Do you think we should open it tonight or wait until morning?" I asked . "I don't think I will be able to sleep in either case, I have been waiting for months to see what is in there."

I reached for the book and Jan put her hand on my arm stopping me for a minute. "I just want to tell you that what ever is documented in there, we will deal with it together." and she removed her hand. I motioned her to the couch and we sat there setting the book on the coffee table so it would lay flat when opened.

I opened the cover of the book and the first page told us this was a family history of the James Family. If that was all it was, why wait until last to explore it. I didn't read the page but turned each page over just skimming the hand written pages. I thought we would read it together tomorrow. There were around forty pages of history and then the pages changed to something far different. I just quickly looked at the pages and it didn't make any sense, the words seemed to be all tangled up and some seemed like dark poetry. I looked at Jan and from the look on her face I knew it was time to close the book for tonight, maybe forever.

We turned in for the night and I hoped that Etta might give me a hint about the gibberish in the back of the book. Etta would have none of that as she came to me during the night. It was probably the most intense fucking she had ever given me. I could hear myself shout and growl in my sleep but could not wake enough to stop. She crawled over my body like a snake taking me over and over until I was depleted of body fluids. I woke up in the morning drenched in sweat and cum. I got up and took a shower, dressed and went downstairs.

Jan had made coffee and was waiting for me with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. I blushed a bit and asked her why the grin this morning.

"Turnabout is fair play, my dear." She said.

"Ok I guess you are right. I must have woke you up, huh? I didn't think I would survive that encounter last night."

"Yes Caleb you woke me up, you were screaming at Etta to let you cum, she must have been teasing you unmercifully because you were almost begging at one point. I hope I am that good in bed but I haven't had any complaints yet."

We had a laugh over the situation as we had some coffee and muffins. I asked her if she had any action last night and she said she did but it was tame compared to her earlier visits and less intense than mine. I asked what she thought would happen if we were in bed together. She took a deep breath and said she wouldn't mind being in bed with me but was I saying that in the interest of science or on a personal level. I said I would love to share a bed with her and if it satisfied a scientific interest all the better.

We decided to read the history part of the book and settled in for a long read. We thought we would take turns reading and would switch when a sentence ended on a page or at the start of the next one. We did that so one of us would be listening and not trying to read the hand written pages. The early pages were written in the old style of talking and the hand writing was hard to make out sometimes. I noticed that the pages were being written by different people because the style and quality of the handwriting would change sometimes for the better and sometimes not. I knew we would have to go thru it again and transcribe it to the notebook so we could study it further. We finally got thru the forty pages and decided to discuss what we had found out. There was only one Etta and three Michaels. We lucked out because the book listed every family and all the siblings and their families. I decided I would enter it all into a family tree program and that would make searching any individual easy. I had a lot of work ahead of us and I was glad to have Jan to help me.

It turned out that Jan could type faster than I could so I read the pages again and she typed it in just as I read it. We wanted to keep the flavor so if something was spelled different than normal I would spell it as written for Jan to type. We took a break for lunch and then worked until early evening. I finally called it quits and said we were going out to get dinner and have some fun. Jan wanted to go to the Brew Crew again so we cleaned up a little and set out for the bar. I asked Etta to come along with us but we would have to wait and see if she accompanied us. We had a good dinner and had a few beers waiting for the band to start. We talked about the book and were more than satisfies with the progress we made today.

The band started to play around nine o'clock and the crowd was having a good time. They decided that they would try some karaoke and Jan was the first to put her name in the hat to sing, I asked her what song she had picked but she just winked at me telling me to wait and see. I was surprised when she got up and sung "Red Neck Woman", I never would have guessed that was what she had chosen. She was having a good time and put her name in the hat again. I was surprised when she got up to sing and I felt someone sit next to me. I turned to see who it was and Etta took my arm as she smiled at me. Jan could just make us out past the bright lights and when she saw Etta she almost lost her place in the song but managed to finish to rowdy applause. When she returned to the table Etta had disappeared.

"When did she show up Caleb? I was surprised when I looked at the table and she was sitting next to you and holding your arm. Could you feel her like she was solid or did it just look like she was holding on to you?"

"Yes, I could feel her holding on to me. Remember me telling you that she had danced with me the first time I came here. She was just as solid as you are but I don't think she can stay that way very long. I think a few minutes at a time is as much as she can muster. I wish she could materialize longer and maybe talk also but that is probably out of the question. I wonder if she becomes solid for a short time when she comes to me for sex and that is why I sometimes have a female smell on me in the morning."

Jan listened attentively as I explained it to her. I suggested that the time she woke up with cum all over her that Michael could do the same thing and maybe she should keep her birth control up to date. I laughed as I said it but in the back of my mind I was serious. Jan was deep in thought and agreed but she wasn't joking. She thought she would call Helen and make sure she was up to date also in case she came back or if the spirits followed her. The mood had changed from having fun to something serious so we paid our check and left for home.

We booted the laptop and Etta was there with a message "Thank you for the good time, you have a good voice Jan." We smiled at each other as we were expecting a message and had become used to getting them.

It was late and decided to turn in. I got ready for bed and slid between the sheets when Jan came into my room and asked if I wanted company. I folded back the covers so she could join me and I was sure she could see I was naked in the bed. She came into my arms and I could feel her curvy body thru the nightgown she wore as she snuggled against me. I put my finger under her chin and kissed her passionately, our tongues dancing with each other as we explored each other with our hands. She pushed me on my back and straddled my thighs. Removing her gown she leaned forward and pressed her breasts against my chest, her hard nipples feeling like bullets against me. I could feel her wet pussy lips grasping my cock and she moved back and forth like she was jerking me off with her pussy. I could feel her rise up a little and my cock found her opening, sliding into her like a hand in a velvet glove. I could feel her having small orgasms and I was climbing my own mountain as she posted up and down my cock. She finally buried me deep and just vibrated on me as she came hard. I followed a few seconds later and filled her pussy with a load of cum. We rested connected, finally separating and falling asleep wrapped up in one another's arms. I didn't have any dreams that night and when I asked Jan she said she didn't have any either.

We had a nice breakfast and started back on our project. As usual when I booted up Etta said "You two are good together, that was nice." Jan looked at me and said: "I guess she isn't jealous of our relationship."

We got back to work and by early afternoon we had the family history transcribed and entered into the laptop. I made Jan a copy for her files so she could do research on her own. I wasn't in a hurry to look at the rest of the book too closely. I had some bad feelings about what I would find and confided in my feelings to Jan. She asked what my fears were and I said I had the feeling that there was some witchcraft or something like it involved and I didn't want to open that door. She agreed and said we could look at it but it was our choice as to our actions with it but it could wait for another time.

We had some lunch and while we were talking she confided in me saying she was glad that Helen couldn't make it this weekend. She liked her but it would have been awkward when we made love last night if she was here. I agreed and was sorry that she had to return to go back to her classes but I was looking forward to her coming back. She said she would try to come back in a few weeks and we could use that time for research.

I carried her bag as she went to her car to leave and she kissed me goodbye quite a few times. She drove away leaving me with an erection and I am sure her panties were wet.

Chapter 13

I found a genealogy program that I could download and use with the information we had transcribed from the original manuscript. As I entered the information I could see the family structure better and because there were a lot of stories included I was able to do a good tree structure for the James family. Now that I had names and dates I could do some searches and possibly learn more about them. When I had all the information entered there were three hundred and four names in the tree. I was sure I could expand that if I wanted to dig deeper but I had enough to satisfy me for the time being.

I called Jan and told her that I was done with the tree and would send her a formatted report that I could generate thru the program. I told her it was easier to follow each family in this format and I did believe that Michael was the grandson of Sir Basil. She said she missed me and couldn't wait until she could come back. She asked me if Etta had been active and I said she was but not as intense as she was Friday night. Jan laughed and asked me to ask Etta to save some for her when she came back. I laughed and said I would but I did intend to try a conversation with Etta at some point.

I tried to live as normal as possible but Etta was insatiable. I had the best sex life any man could imagine; too bad I couldn't hold her like a real person. I would wake up every morning totally satisfied and ready to do whatever I had in mind for that day. I had taken a lot of fall foliage pictures and started to sort them out, discarding the duplicates and not so spectacular ones and keeping the rest. Jan was coming in a few weeks as soon as she had a break from her mid-terms and I was looking forward to her visit. Helen had e-mailed me a few times asking if I had any contact with Michael yet and I told her that I hadn't. I had the feeling that she had become obsessed with getting super sex from one of my ghosts. The way she had described her encounters with Michael I really couldn't blame her. I felt sorry for her boyfriend if she had one because he probably wouldn't measure up to her expectations. I had my own doubts about my abilities with Jan for that matter even though we only had sex that one night. I felt I would have to give her my best performance in the future if I was to compete with Michael.

I needed a change of scene so I went to the city and was just walking around taking pictures of the buildings and the street scenes when I found myself at a Best Buy store. I went in to look around and was drawn to the camera section. There was a big selection of HD mini cams and I looked them over. I thought maybe I could find one with a self timer or one I could rig up like I had the still camera. The clerk came over and I asked her if there was anything that could be remotely operated or possibly be motion activated. She suggested that I would be better served to use a security system if it was to be used in a permanent location rather than something that I could take with me when I was mobile. She took me over to that section and showed me the different kits and explained the features of each of them. I picked out a system that was motion activated and would record to a computer directly. I also bought a new laptop and a big external hard drive for file storage. I was glad I wasn't parked too far away because I was loaded down pretty good with my purchases. The drive home gave me plenty of time to think about where I would place the security cams. I finally decided I would start with a cam in my bedroom, one in the living room and one in the attic.

I would save the fourth cam to be installed in one of the guest bedrooms if it was needed. I decided I would only use that with the permission of whoever was staying in there. I was thinking that Helen would probably be the occupant but didn't know if she would consent to being recorded. I hoped that Jan would continue to stay in my room when she visited and I could disable that camera when she visited. I had spent a little more than I wanted to because I had gotten a wireless system. That would make the installation easier and somewhat portable because the wireless signal was good for 300 feet so it would be good anywhere in the house. I didn't think it would work from the garage or barn but I wasn't concerned about those locations. If the need arose I could hard wire the system from those locations.

12