The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 06

Story Info
Jan likes to have her picture taken.
3.9k words
4.76
9.9k
9
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14

Jan drove in just after lunch on Thursday and I went out to meet her. She popped her trunk and I took her bag out and closed the trunk. She came around the car and took me into her arms, kissing me passionately. I didn't want her to stop she felt so good in my arms but it was chilly and we walked up the steps and into the house.

She was excited as she told me she had passed all her midterm exams and I congratulated her with a kiss. She thanked me for the genealogy report I sent to her, she agreed that it was easier to follow the families that way. I showed her the family tree program I had bought and she thought it was great but too bad it wasn't my family she said with a laugh. I also showed her the transcript of the witch trial and I said I thought it tied in with the strange language we found in the back of the book.

"Have you looked at the book any more since I left?"

"No Jan I haven't and to tell the truth I am reluctant to do so. It really makes me uneasy to think we may inadvertently mix the spirits with witchcraft."

She thought about it for a minute and agreed with me. "I think you are right, we should leave well enough alone."

I told her about the conversation I had with Etta and she was fascinated to hear that I could actually have questions answered.

"How have the cameras worked out, have you captured any images?"

"Oh yes" I answered "she came to me the very first night after sending me a message that said I would see her that night, and I did. The images are very hot and exciting, in fact on a par of your visit with Michael."

"I was allowed to be conscious for a few moments and then she pushed me back to dreamland and it was intense."

"Will you show it to me?" she asked

I said I would but first let's have some lunch. She said she could eat and I had some homemade soup that was perfect for a chilly fall day. Conversation was lively about her classes and I asked about Helen. She responded that Helen was fine but was a little scared to return for a visit. Helen said her orgasm with Michael was so powerful it was all she could think of for over two weeks and couldn't afford the distraction to her studies. I laughed and said I could fully understand her position. I told Jan that I was glad I was retired and didn't have to deal with work with all that was going on around here.

Jan was anxious to watch the video so we went up to the office. I showed her the system I had installed and showed her how I could switch cameras and remotely control the zoom. She joked that I would become first class voyeur if I wasn't careful. I explained that I wouldn't use the system without the permission of the individual involved.

I clicked on the video file of Etta in the living room as she checked to see if everything was where it was supposed to be as Jan looked on with amazement. I then clicked the file she really wanted to see and sat there with her mouth open as she watched Etta ravage me in my sleep and then when I awoke and held her for a few minutes before falling back to sleep and then the screaming orgasm that scared her.

I shut down the video and turned to Jan. She was looking at me with a concerned expression and said that was like her encounter with Michael. I held out my arms to her and she almost leaped across the distance between us. I held her tight and realized she was sobbing as I held her in my arms.

"What's the matter honey?" I asked

"How can I compete with that? That had to be the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I don't know if I could live and compete with Etta for your attention" she answered.

"Jan, I have the same thoughts about you and Michael but the difference is that we are flesh and blood and we have warm bodies to hold on to. I saw the video of Michael's visit with you and felt very inadequate. I am not a super stud but I want to be a lover that satisfies my partner. I want to be a lover that makes love to my partner, not one that just has sex."

"Caleb you are a fabulous lover so don't ever think you can't make the grade. I do agree that it is better to be able to hold and feel your lover rather than just have sex in your dream."

I asked her if she was going to sleep in the guest room or sleep with me. She said she would sleep with me but didn't know if we should leave the camera on. I said that was ok but I might be interesting to see if Etta or Michael would look in on us. She still wasn't convinced and I could understand her reluctance because we didn't know if we would feel threatened if they came in and observed us. I suggested that we just hang out and enjoy ourselves and not worry about doing any more investigating into the ghostly goings on in the house. We agreed to just go with what ever happened and not worry about it.

I showed her the camera equipment I had purchased and she wanted to look at the backgrounds. I looked at the rolls and it looked like they would just hang against a wall with the rod thru a couple of hooks. I thought I saw some that might be the right size in the barn so I went down and brought them back. It only took a few minutes to find some studs to screw them into and I hung the first background. It was perfect for the season, a beautiful fall scene with maple trees in full color. I rolled that back up and hung the second one. This was an ocean harbor that could have been over in Maine where Jan lived and she thought it might have been Perkins Cove. When I hung the third one I was surprised to find it was just a plain light mauve color that would be perfect for portrait work. I suggested that Jan let me take a few pictures of her so I could see how the lights worked with the background. She agreed and thought it might be fun to make believe she was a modeling for a fashion magazine. I asked if she had a sweater that she could change into, she did and went to change while I fussed with the lights.

When she came back I had to take I deep breath as I saw her in a sweater. It was form fitting and her breasts were two cones that were well defined. I couldn't see any bra line but I had to assume she still had one on because she was so high chested and there was no sign of a nipple. I found a stool for her to sit on or lean against and we tested some poses to see what would look the best. I adjusted the lights so there were no shadows against the background and a front light to erase any shadows on her face or under her chin. Jan was a natural as she posed and twisted herself giving me various shots of her face and body. I finished up after taking almost a hundred pictures and suggested we take a break and look at them on the laptop.

I made sure to start at the first one and as we scrolled thru the pictures they got better and better. I was getting used to the camera and lights and Jan was confident posing for me. Jan giggled and said it was too bad she didn't bring her bikini. I smiled and she added that she always had a fantasy of being a model.

"Well you sure do have the body to be one and I am sorry you forgot your swim wear because I would like to see you in your bikini."

"Well do we need a swim suit at all?" she asked

I took a deep breath and had a hard time answering her but I finally said, "We don't need anything at all but I don't know how professional I could be with you naked."

She laughed at me and walked out of the room and said to make sure my batteries were charged. I checked the camera batteries and then it struck me that she might not be talking about the camera. I smiled to myself as I waited for her to return.

Jan came back in the room wearing a short bath robe and asked if I was ready.

"I am ready for anything right now. Why don't we start with you just lowering your robe a little showing me your legs and shoulders, then we can just you do what you feel comfortable with."

Jan slipped the robe off one shoulder and let her legs slip thru the lower opening turning a bit so she could look over her shoulder. She pouted a bit tipping her head down as she looked at me. She was really playing the model and I could tell she was having fun. As I snapped the shutter she was really getting into it getting more and more daring. We ended up doing quite a few nude shots and I played with the lights to see what shadow effects I could get. I thought the pictures were tasteful even though they were nudes and nothing could be considered porno.

Jan was getting tired and I suggested we stop and look at what we had taken. She slipped on the robe without tying it closed and I enjoyed her lack of modesty as I looked at her beautiful body. I loaded the pictures into the computer and we scrolled thru them slowly critiquing them as we went from one to another. I liked the ones that I had experimented with shadows because I thought it brought a little mystery to her body. Jan really enjoyed looking at herself and laughing at the ones where she was acting goofy. She had made faces or crossed her eyes in some of them and even though she was naked it added some comedy to the shot. I deleted a few of the not so good ones and she asked me to burn a copy of everything for her. I smiled at her and asked why she wanted copies. She laughed and said she wanted them for a portfolio if she ever wanted to take up modeling. I said she could be a model without a problem. I commented that she looked very comfortable in front of the camera and that was important. I secretly hoped that she would want to do it again.

We spent the rest of the day goofing off and I took her down to the barn to show her my workshop. She was impressed with the projects I had started and asked how long I had been doing woodworking. I told her that I had learned by working with my father when I was a kid and it just stayed with me. We took a trip to town and looked in all the shops to see what they had to offer. Jan liked the little town and the people seemed friendly when I told them I was a new resident. She bought a few Christmas gifts for her parents and friends. I was glad the town was small because she would have worn me out shopping. I knew of a restaurant a few streets over and suggested we stop for dinner. We found it and were seated right away. The menu was typical New England fare, I opted for Pot Roast and Jan a Turkey Dinner. We shared a bottle of wine with our meal and Jan talked about our photo session. Remembering her in the nude had the expected effect on me and I had to adjust myself to be more comfortable.

"I was so excited when you were taking my picture. I wanted to do more daring poses but was afraid I would get carried away. I have never been an exhibitionist but I wanted to show myself off for you."

"I didn't want to push you but I was wishing you would go further too. I was excited and it was a good thing I wasn't naked also because there would have been some messes on the floor."

Jan smiled at me and giggled that cute little laugh saying "I want to do it again. I want to see just how far I will go. I feel comfortable with you and trust you completely. I know you won't post my pictures on the internet or try to blackmail me with them."

"I have to tell you that I am falling in love with you the more I know you and you can be sure your images will be private, just for you and me." I told her.

She stood up, came around the table and kissed deeply slipping her tongue into my mouth as if giving me a promise for later.

Jan had told me that she would be sleeping in my room but she needed to put some clothes away and opted to keep them in the guest room. There was a dresser in there for everything that didn't need to be hung up.

I was just about to slip off my boxers as she came into the room. My breath stuck in my throat as I saw her in a short see thru gown. There was just enough detail to hide her nipples and pussy as she walked in. She came to me and I took her in my arms. We kissed and petted each other for a few minutes before stumbling toward the bed. All the lights were off except for a night light that just gave up enough light make us viable to each other. I had turned off the camera and didn't ask if she wanted it on or not. Now that she had expressed a desire about her wanting to show more of herself I wondered if I should purpose turning it back on. We rolled around on the bed trying to get the best advantage to satisfy the each other and at some point Jan asked if the camera was on. I told her it was off and she said to go turn it on. I didn't waste any time doing it and was back in about two seconds.

We explored each other in ways we didn't do the last time Jan was here. I took the time to kiss my way down her body and as I approached her pussy she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her wet gash. She fucked my face as I tongued her pussy and clit. I inserted a few fingers into her and she let me know that I had hit the right buttons. I knew she had cum at least a few times and when she calmed down a little bit I rolled onto my back to catch my breath. Jan immediately rolled on top of me and took my cock in her mouth. She didn't take me deep but the attention she gave to my glans made me squirm and gasp. She took me to the brink a few times and when I told her I was close she backed off and let me get under control. Not letting me rest for long she inched up and her pussy lips wrapped around my cock and she masturbated me with her cunt. My cock was scraping over her clit and she was cumming almost constantly. I rose up and angled my hips and when she slid down she impaled herself on my cock in one smooth move. I heard her gasp as I bottomed out and her cum squeezed out around my cock running down my shaft and balls. I flipped us over and stroked in and out of her wet pussy faster and faster. She met my rhythm and we were out of control as we tried to make the other cum first. She almost made me cum before she did but I changed angles and banged her clit with my pubic bone and she took off like a rocket. I followed at almost the same time as I poured my cum into her hot cunt.

We were out of breath wrapped in each other's arms and I was sure her thoughts were the same as mine "WOW". We snuggled with one another and because no words were necessary we drifted off to sleep. I woke up sometime in the night and she was gently stroking my cock. I looked and she looked like she was still asleep so I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling. She finally stopped and rolled over and I spooned with her slipping my cock between her legs.

We slept until eight and rolled out of bed and headed to the shower where we washed each other taking a lot more time than was necessary. Wrapped in fluffy robes we moved to the kitchen for some much needed nourishment. The coffee hit the spot and I had picked up some muffins that we ravenously ate. I didn't mention the video that we knew was there waiting for us to watch. I wanted to let Jan take the lead and suggest watching it. About an hour later she said:

"Well are we going to watch it or not?" I laughed a little because she was standing there with her hands on her hips, her robe open and her breasts challenging me to suck them.

"Yes sweetheart we can go watch your debut into the porn industry." She threw a crumpled up napkin at me and we turned to go up to the office.

Chapter 15

I teased her a little bit checking the other cameras and didn't see anything interesting. The only new file was the one from the camera in my room. I booted it up and it started when I walked in the room with my cock swinging and bobbing in front of me. The detail was amazing with just the available light from the small night light. By the time it showed me eating her pussy we were both excited, I was hard as a rock and Jan was dripping, it was a good thing we had the robes because we would have made a mess. Jan reached over and stroked me as we watched us make love and I caressed her breasts tweaking and pulling her nipples. She stood up and dropped her robe and backed up to sit in my lap. I held my cock in the right position and she lowered herself on my stiff pole and slid all the way down. I had to smile to myself as I thought we were a good fit. She just sat still and let her pussy massage my cock as we watched the couple on the screen try to kill each other by bashing their hips together. She was going to make me cum just sitting there so I reached around her and rubbed her clit bringing a long drawn out moan from her lips. We managed to orgasm at the same time without taking a stroke, just using our muscles to get us there. We didn't break apart and just sat quietly watching the video. My cock didn't soften much and kept her interested with small spasms.

We were too sated to move and just sat there as we fell asleep on the video. After about five minutes we saw a form start to appear at the foot of the bed. I could see that it was Etta and I felt Jan stiffen and start to get up. I held her in place and said it was ok. We watched to see what Etta was going to do and was surprised as a second form started to materialize. Jan took a deep breath and said it was Michael. He joined Etta at the foot of the bed and they both looked at us for a few seconds and turned toward each other. We could see them kiss and fondle each other. Etta sunk to her knees and took his cock deep in her mouth, taking it to the root. She bobbed her head back and forth sucking him deep with every stroke. He pulled her up, turned her away from him and bent her over so she was braced with her hands on the foot of the bed. He entered her with one mighty stroke and we could see the pleasure she was getting from the look on her face as she turned to look at him. They fucked for about two minutes and he suddenly held her to his groin as he emptied his cum into her pussy. She was shaking and her hips were a blur when he let her go as she had her own orgasm. Then as quick as they appeared they disappeared.

"That was amazing, not just watching us but watching two spirits fucking. Religion teaches us that there are no human pleasures when we die but after watching that I am not afraid to go when it is time." Jan said as the camera turned itself off. Suddenly it came back on and it showed Jan slowly jerking me off in her sleep and turned off again after she turned over and I spooned her. She laughed at that and said she didn't know she did things like that in her sleep. She got up and my cock slipped out flopping against my thigh and the sound of it brought another giggle from her.

I checked the directory and there were small files that were only a minute long and I figured it was when we turned over or something.

We took another shower and dressed this time before I had a hot water bill that I couldn't afford. Jan was quiet and I asked her if something was bothering her and she said: "I am feeling odd. I didn't know I would like to watch myself making love. I didn't know I liked to watch others doing the same. The fact that I do makes me feel like a slut. How did I not know that about myself?"

"Jan we all have things inside ourselves that we didn't know were there. The fact that you like to have your picture taken in the nude or watch yourself making love doesn't make you a slut. You are just finding your own sexuality, it's up to you what you do with it."

"Thanks Caleb I needed that. I was just surprised at my reaction to what we watched. I always liked sex but now I love it." She said as she smiled at me.

"Well now we have a question to answer. Do you want to do it again? Do you want me to take more pictures of you? How far do you want to go with this?"

"Let's just take it one day at a time and have fun the rest of the day."