The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 07

Story Info
Jan needs answers. First threesome with Etta.
7.5k words
4.76
9.4k
7

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

We decided to take a ride up north taking some back roads and seeing something besides the interstates. We went thru some unique little towns and stopped for lunch. We really didn't want much for lunch but didn't know what time we would find somewhere for dinner.

We didn't really know where we were and didn't care. I had a GPS in my car so all I had to do is punch "HOME" and it would steer us there. I liked the idea that we could go anywhere and not worry about how to get home. Jan was chatting most of the time we were on the road and I enjoyed hearing her exuberance about life. There was more than twenty years separating our ages and I was concerned that she would have some problems with her parents should we become serious.

"Have you told your parents about you visiting me?" I asked.

"No I haven't they are quite conservative and probably wouldn't approve of my lifestyle if they knew about it."

"Has your lifestyle been that bad?" I asked.

"Not until I met you, I wanted to take you to bed from the time you asked me to share your table with you when we were in York."

"I guess I have been a bad influence on you. I will have to try to clean up my act."

"Don't you dare, I have never had so much fun in my life. I like being a little wild in fact I might just take off my cloths and ride naked."

"Jeez don't do that, I will drive off the road for sure." I said laughing at the thought of her sitting there with the windows open, her tits swinging in the breeze.

We laughed and joked about that and everything else we could think of. I was acting like I was a high school kid again and I loved it. I had gotten pretty serious about myself the past few years and it took someone like Jan to bring me out of it. We found a quaint little restaurant and had some dinner before heading for home. Pressing HOME on the GPS I was surprised that we had almost traveled in a circle and were not far from home. As we neared the house Jan got serious again and I asked her what was the matter and she said that we had such a great day but coming back brought up the elephant in the room again. I assured her that I didn't think any less of her because she loved sex and wanted to show it off to me.

"I am afraid that I am becoming addicted to showing off. I was so excited watching myself this morning. I had one small orgasm after another until I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to sit on your lap so we could fuck while watching ourselves. I was so excited when I posed for you that I wanted to knock you down and suck you off. You have awakened something in me that I am afraid of."

"I think it is just something new for you having being brought up so conservatively and it is exciting to experience something that was withheld for your whole life. I am not saying your upbringing was wrong but you are just enjoying the other side of the coin."

"Oh Caleb, I know what you are saying but a few weeks ago when Michael took me in my sleep and we had a video of it I wanted you and Helen to see it. I know I acted like I didn't but inside I couldn't wait to see if there was something on the tape and most of all for you to see it."

"You mentioned that you wanted me from the first time we met in Maine, do you think that your subconscious was coming to the surface and having me see how sensual you were would prompt me to take you?"

"I don't know all I know there is a need in me to show myself in front of you and I don't care who else would see me as long as you do."

"Is it the same when you are at school or back in your apartment?"

"No I seem to be ok as long as I am not with you. I told you about Helen, she was so horny for a few weeks she couldn't concentrate on anything. She told me she could cum with just a single stroke on her clit. She finally got over it but she was afraid that Michael's spirit had attached himself to her. I don't know if it's the house or you that's driving me crazy."

"Do you want to leave and go home? I would understand if you do but I enjoy your company and I have to tell you that I am falling in love with you. I have reservations about the difference in our ages but that doesn't stop my feelings for you. I understand you are conflicted about what happened but please understand me when I tell you that I am not judging you." Trying to lighten the subject I added, "I would like you to be naked all the time when you are around me and if it would make you feel better I will join you, but you have to promise not to play ring toss."

Jan did laugh when I said that and just as quick stood up and stripped off her clothes. "Are you going to join me or not big guy?"

I followed her lead and we hugged each other, my cock stabbing her in the belly. She laughed and bent it downward so it was between her legs sliding across her wet pussy.

The house was warm so we walked around all day in the nude. I was sorry it wasn't summer so I could see if Jan would venture outside in the buff but being late fall we would have to dress for the weather if we went out for more than a few seconds. My erection finally subsided as I got used to seeing the beautiful body that paraded around the house without a concern about her lack of clothes.

I still looked at the book on the table every time I walked past it and thought I would have to look at it sometime or burn it to remove the temptation. Something in the back of my mind told me it would be a mistake to destroy the book. I had the feeling that the spirits wouldn't be pleased with me doing that and would exact revenge on me if I did. We talked about it at length and formed an agreement and plan. We agreed that we would not read any spell if that is what they were out loud and we would only read it together and try to figure out what it contained.

I carried the book to the dining room table and opened it to the start of the second section. We looked at the mysterious pages one page at a time trying to make sense of the gibberish they contained. There wasn't any explanation as to what it was all about but we both got the impression that it was connected to some sort of witchcraft. We had gone thru twenty pages and then the pages were written in understandable English. It was written in the style of the way people spoke in the UK back in the 17th century.

It told the story of the early witch trial of Abigail James. Apparently she cast spells on the town folk. She was considered to be a good witch in family history and supposedly only used her powers to make love matches and help those who were unable to bear children. We were intrigued with the intricate story about all the people she helped. She told of a story of a young man that was so shy he couldn't even talk to a woman let alone court someone. Abigail cast a spell on him and he soon was engaged and married within a year.

There were many stories about barren women that she made potions for and they went on to have many children. The pages described the metal objects and they were part of the ritualistic process of potion and spell making. I didn't want to know any more about the spells and potions but the story was fascinating and we kept on reading.

The story progressed up thru the family and it said that all the generations of James women were to be witches by birthright and it even named them although they hadn't been born yet. Etta was mentioned and as we read further so was Mrs. James the woman I had purchased the property from. That was something that bothered me because she must have known the trunk was in the attic.

I had to ask myself why she didn't take it with her. Maybe she had forgotten it was there. I remembered that she didn't want to go in the attic but at the time I thought it was because the stairs were narrow and she was afraid of falling. I would have to see if I could find her and ask her if she wanted the trunk. We were glad we read the last pages because they explained a lot of the mystical things that were happening in the house.

I asked Jan if she thought Etta or the other spirits were bewitching us while we were in the house.

"I don't know Caleb, so many strange things have happened here. I know I felt a spirit around you when we met in Maine and it is always around us when we are here. Etta is able to follow you or us and that doesn't bother me because I feel nothing but good coming from her. Michael doesn't seem evil either and I haven't felt the other male spirit that came to me the first night I stayed here. I don't know who he was but he doesn't seem to have an active presence here."

"I guess if I am going to keep the house and live here I will have to accept the spirits and learn to live with them. They don't scare me but I seem to be a lot more virile since I have lived here. I know a big part of that is your being in my life but I never was as ready all the time before being here. I seem to be ready any time with a snap of the finger whether you are here or not. We haven't tested if I could recover quickly or have to wait like most men of my age."

"Speaking of being ready I see all this talk has brought your gun into service so what say we take advantage of it." She said as she jumped in my lap.

Chapter 17

The rest of the week went by quickly like it always does when you are enjoying yourself and soon it was time for Jan to leave again. We had decided to leave the book alone now that we read thru it. I had moved it upstairs and it stayed there.

Jan was going to go to her parents for Thanksgiving and I thought I would go back to the city and visit some friends that I had there. I didn't have any family so the holidays didn't mean much to me. When I was working they just meant another day off work. I knew in my heart that I would be visiting Jan's parents with her when she felt she was ready for that. I didn't think the holidays were the best time to spring me on them.

I didn't want Helen to come back without Jan because she had hinted that she would fill my bed if I wanted her there. With the increased libido I felt living here I didn't need anyone messing up my relationship with Jan. I was sure Etta would keep me satisfied while Jan was away.

I finished the projects I had started and brought them to the house. I set them in the front hall just to see if Etta would have a special place for them. I had made a glass fronted case to keep my camera equipment in. I thought it would keep everything cleaner than it would be just sitting on a shelf. The other item was a small foyer table that could be used in front of a window or just in the foyer as a place to put keys or mail on. Etta moved the case into my office and the table in front of the Parlor windows. It looked pretty lonesome there because I didn't have any furniture in there yet.

It was pretty early for Christmas decorations and even though I never bothered with them before I felt like I should do something to make the house reflect the holiday season. I knew Jan would visit over the holidays and she would like some normalcy around here. I took a trip to the city and at the mall I found all kinds of decorations. I bought a 10ft tree with the lights already strung on it along with a selection of balls in various colors. I got some fake holly to string around the door and windows outside.

I was wondering what to do with the fireplace and I decided to let Jan do that as well as the rest of the inside stuff. I would surprise her with the tree and I knew she had plenty of ideas about the rest of the house. I decided to call her and see if she could tell me what to pick up. She answered on the first ring and after some excitement on the phone that left me hard and wishing she was close we got down the business at hand. She gave me a list and said she would bring the rest when she came for an overnight over the thanksgiving weekend.

I was surprised that she was coming before returning to school so I canceled the plans I had in my head for that weekend.

While I was in the city a stopped and got some more provisions for my pantry and freezer. I found a good sized roasting chicken that I could cook for our holiday dinner. I was a pretty good cook and prepared the menu in my head as I shopped. I knew I would be eating left overs for a week if I couldn't convince Jan to take some home with her. I was getting excited as I finished my shopping and headed for home. I used a day stringing the garland around the windows and front door. I had bought the garland with lights so it was just a matter of plugging them in when I was finished. I felt the door and window decorations were enough and it would be up to Jan to do the inside.

I went to the Brew Crew for Thanksgiving having a burger and a few beers. Pete the bartender asked me if my girlfriend was coming in later and I said she was due on Saturday. There wasn't any band that night so it was a quiet night. I felt someone sit next to me and take hold of my arm. I didn't have to look to know it was Etta keeping me company. Pete was busy doing something and by the time he returned she had disappeared. I was glad to know that she would be around when I needed some company even if it was only for a few minutes.

When I got home I got ready for bed and decided to arm the bedroom camera. I hadn't used it since Jan was here a few weeks ago but Etta had been coming to me almost every night and I wanted to watch her making love to me.

During the night Etta came to me as usual and made love to me. In my dream I got on top and we made love in the missionary position. She was anything but a missionary as she met me thrust for thrust as I fucked her hard and fast. It seemed like we used up most of the night as we switched from position to position. I finally came and she disappeared like she was a puff of smoke. When I looked at the video the next day it only lasted a few minutes and she did just go up in smoke like I saw in my dream.

Saturday finally arrived and Jan arrived midmorning. We kissed and hugged our way to the door. She liked the garland and I said she had a lot of work ahead of her. Once we were inside she said: "Hello Etta I hope you have been taking good care of Caleb." She didn't get a reply but if she went to the computer I am sure there would have been a message for her.

We shared a pot of coffee as she told me about her weekend at home. Mom and dad wanted to know where she had been going every few weeks because she usually came home. She told them she was doing research and because she had to do interviews she had to travel. It was all true but she was stretching it a bit. I told her if she had a tip on any other ghost inhabitants I would be glad to go with her if she needed a witness and someone to watch her back. She said she would take me up on that because she had some leads that she was following up on and would probably do the interviews in the spring. I asked when she would tell her parents about me and she said she didn't know.

Jan wanted to see what I had bought for decorations and I took her into the parlor where I had set up the tree. I didn't think I would leave it there but it was easy to move. Jan was disappointed that I didn't get a real tree and I told her that this was my first venture into decorating and if it wasn't for the fact that she was in my life I wouldn't be decorating at all. I reminded her that I didn't have any family and didn't get any visitors besides her and my ghostly friends.

"Jeez you sound like Scrooge with your Christmas ghosts," she said with a laugh.

I thought she was almost right except that I wasn't a Scrooge with a Bah Hum Bug mentality. I just didn't have anyone to celebrate with until now. Jan sorted thru the decorations and told me to move the tree into the living room as she decided what she wanted to do. She went outside to her car while I moved the tree and came back with a big bag full of lights and other holiday stuff. While she decorated the mantle and staircase I fixed some lunch and when it was ready she was almost done with the first pass thru the main rooms.

She decided that we would do the tree after lunch and it was obvious that I was going to do as I was told and like it. I was yelled at a few times when I got careless putting balls on the tree. She told me in no uncertain terms that trimming a tree was an art form and had to be done right. We laughed at each other as the tree took shape and when it was almost done I excused myself to start my dinner.

I had made the stuffing earlier in the day and prepared the vegetables so for the most part it was just putting it together. I put the chicken in the oven and returned to the living room. Jan had finished the tree and it looked great. I told her that after Christmas was over I was just going to wrap a sheet around it so I wouldn't have to do it again next year. I laughed and said I was going to put it on a dolly so I could roll it into the parlor for storage. Jan gave me a dirty look and shook her head but when I hugged her she snuggled into my arms. I watched her as she trimmed out the inside of the windows and placed the candle lights in each of them.

I motioned for her to come over to the laptop and asked Etta what she thought of the job we had done. Etta responded "I think it looks beautiful, it has been a long time since we had any decorations and yes Jan, I have been taking care of Caleb."

Jan just looked at the screen and couldn't believe Etta was responding to questions. I explained that she had enough energy to have a conversation consisting of 5 or 6 questions depending on how long the answer had to be. I had forgotten to tell her about the short conversation we had a few weeks ago. Jan asked if there was anything that had happened other than the usual visits. I told her that I finished my projects and just left them inside the front door in the foyer and let Etta put them where she thought they should go. Jan laughed and said she was preparing me for marriage.

We puttered around the rest of the afternoon and I went to finish our dinner. Jan came into the kitchen and asked if I had an apron. I opened a drawer and took one out and turned to hand it to her. My mouth dropped open as I saw she was standing there naked waiting for the apron.

"I waited until we were done because the tree needles prick my nipples and if I am going to help I don't want to burn anything if something splatters. Now get your clothes off and get another apron for yourself, I don't want any blisters on that fine looking piece of meat."

I did as I was told and it didn't take long for me to be as naked as she was. The apron didn't fit very well because it didn't have a built in tent in the front. We worked together and finished up the cooking. Jan set the table and I put everything in bowls and carved the chicken. Everything turned out as expected Jan complimented me on my cooking skills. We retired to the living room with a bottle of wine and sat enjoying the great job Jan had done decorating the house.

"You know Jan, I was surprised when I looked at the pictures that I took of you that I didn't see any shadows in them."

"I thought you set the lights so there weren't any shadows."

"I did but the shadows I meant were more of the spirit kind. I took some picture around the house a few weeks before that and I could see shadows that I am sure were Etta watching what I was doing or maybe trying to materialize."

"Why would you expect to see Etta in the pictures that you took of me?"

"I think she does what she wants and with all the crazy things that have happened around here I wouldn't have been surprised."

We talked about it for a while and Jan said she didn't think Etta was jealous of her so maybe that was the reason she stayed in the background. I asked Jan if she looked at the pictures and she said she did. "It excites me to see myself revealing my body to the world. I know the world won't see them but that is what it felt like. I love that feeling and I don't think I should."

12