The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 10

Story Info
Jan returns for holiday fun.
4.6k words
4.75
10k
10

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

The next few weeks passed without incident. Christmas was getting close and I had gone to the city to see if I could find a few things for Jan. I didn't want to get anything too personal so I thought that a sweater for the winter and maybe a piece of jewelry. I didn't want to scare her off so I didn't get carried away with an expensive trinket but it wasn't cheap either. I thought an emergency kit for the car would be practical since we lived in the north east where the winters were severe most of the time so that went in the shopping cart.

I knew she probably had everything she needed for school so I didn't go in that direction. I had never seen a laptop or I-Pad but that didn't mean she didn't have one, maybe she used a desktop at her apartment. I could pick up a laptop for her but I thought she would think it was too much for me to do for her. I knew if she didn't have one she could use it for her PHD studies next year. I could more than afford it but I didn't want her to think she was beholding to me because of gifts.

When I got home I put everything under the tree. I had everything gift wrapped so I didn't have to buy any gift wrap or ribbons and although it was a meager pile it looked festive.

Etta still visited me in my dreams and it became natural for me to accept her taking me during the night. I started to wear boxers to bed because it contained the mess I made and cut down on the sheets being washed. She didn't come to me very often like she did the first few weeks and I was grateful for the break.

Jan called me and said school was out for a month long break and asked if I was up for some company. I said I would be disappointed if she didn't come for a visit and she could stay as long as she wanted. I smiled to myself when she said she would be there in the morning.

I knew she would go home for Christmas so we could have our celebration early if she wanted to. I put off changing the sheets until morning but did a little house work to get the place ready for company. I worked with a happy feeling knowing my love was going to be here soon. I went into town to stock up on the things Jan liked along with a few treats to make her visit special. I was giddy with happiness knowing she would be here tomorrow and in my arms for a week or maybe more.

When I went to bed I asked Etta to forgo a visit tonight because I wanted to be a full strength for Jan when she got here. She honored my request and I had a peaceful sleep that lasted all night. I was full of energy when I woke up and after my necessary bathroom break I changed the sheets before even going downstairs.

I was just starting the coffee when I heard a car pull up to the house. I went to the front door and was surprised to find Jan getting out of her car. I ran down the steps, hugging and kissing as I spun her round and round. She was laughing as I finally stopped saying that was the best welcome she had ever gotten.

We got her bags out of the trunk and went into the house ignoring the cold spot at the threshold. I put down the bags at the foot of the stairs and we went in the kitchen. The coffee was done and she sat down talking a mile a minute. She said the urges had not returned since I asked Etta to intervene. She wanted to thank her for that now that she was here and could talk to her. I handed her the laptop and she turned it on waiting for the screen to come up. When it did there was the usual message from Etta "Welcome back Jan. The house has been too quiet without you here."

"Thank you for the welcome Etta, I have missed talking to you. And I want to thank you for stopping Michael from bothering me."

"I was glad to do it, I should have known it was his doing."

"Have you had any luck with Jessica?"

"We are negotiating."

"What does that mean?"

"She needs another host."

Jan asked a few more questions but Etta didn't answer so we assumed that she had used up her energy. The last statement from Etta had me worried, unless Jessica could find another person to possess she wasn't going to leave Helen. I didn't want someone else to go thru what Helen was going thru but I rationalized that Jessica had been doing this for a long time and apparently her last host had passed away or had an exorcism. My mind told me that an exorcism was going to have to happen to rid Helen of her demon. I had to wonder what residual effect would be left if we got rid of Jessica.

We talked awhile and Jan said she could stay until a day or two before Christmas and then she was going to her parents just as I had thought. I said we could have our celebration early and she smiled asking what kind of celebration I had in mind. I just smiled my wicked grin at her and she laughed at me trying to look intimidating. I took her into the living room and she spotted the packages under the tree. I could see the tears start to form in her eyes and I headed them off saying that they were for my other girlfriend. She swatted me and let me know that Etta didn't need any packages. I laughed with her and said I wanted to share the holiday with someone for the first time in many years. She was just like a little kid picking up each package and shaking it trying to guess what was in it.

She said she had to go shopping and I groaned like all males do when confronted by a shopping trip by a female. She said I could stay home and she would go by herself but I said I didn't want to waste one minute of her visit without her.

I asked if she wanted to go into the city or the village and she opted for the city. We drove the hour it took to get to the Mall and she said I should get lost or otherwise occupied and she would call my cell when she was finished.

I knew I could spend an hour or so in the Sears Tool department so I headed in that direction. They always had some new tool that was being released in time for the holidays and this year's gem was a CAD operated carving machine. It looked interesting but quite a bit was fabricated from plastic and I it wouldn't last very long with heavy use. I did like the premise of it and could think of a business or two using a machine like it. Nothing else caught my eye so I moved on to the Video section to see what new stuff they had in the line of TV's.

As usual all the models had the same program or movie running and the picture quality was exceptional. They had everything from a 19 inch flat screen up to a 72 incher. I had to wonder how big a room a person would need to have a TV that large. I was just about to go to a sporting goods store when my phone buzzed and I went to pick up Jan. She was loaded down with bags and I asked if she left anything for the rest of the people to buy and she just laughed, as we made our way out of the Mall.

It was close to dinner time and I asked Jan if she wanted to stop somewhere or just go home and she opted for the Brew Crew. I asked her if Etta enjoyed shopping with her and she giggled and said I would have to ask her myself.

Pete the bartender welcomed us and bought us our first beer of the night and said there was a good band coming in later if we wanted to stay and dance or people watch. We ordered some dinner and because it was still early we paid our bill and told Pete we might be back later.

I did take a minute to ask him about a wood splitter and he said he had one that I could borrow and he would drop it off tomorrow. I told him I just had about a cord of wood to split so I wouldn't need it very long. He offered to stay and help me split it up and that way he wouldn't need to come back to pick it up. I thought it would only take about an hour with two of us working so I said that would be great and I would see him tomorrow if we didn't come back later.

When we got home Jan asked if I had checked my camera files at all in the past few weeks and I confessed that I hadn't even looked to see if there were any new ones in the directory. I had forgotten and left the cameras on since before I was with Jan at Thanksgiving. I said we could check them when we got back if she wanted and she said she would like to do that.

I asked her if her urges had calmed down and she said she was ok unless she was with me and that was caused by old fashioned lust so she guessed that Michael had found another playmate. I said I hoped that he and Jessica could hook up but I thought that she needed a real person to possess. Jan said she hadn't seen or heard from Helen since that night we ran into her at the bar.

After unloading the car, Jan squirreled away her packages and I got the laptop that controlled the cameras. We sat on the couch and opened the file directory and saw that there was about forty or fifty files waiting to be opened. We started at the first one and when we went thru then we found that most of them were of me moving around the rooms. I hadn't set the program to only work during the night so every time I walked into a room it would trigger another file. There wasn't much of interest other than Etta's visits that only lasted a few minutes at the most. We didn't see any other entities or anything strange taking place. I breathed a sigh of relief and thought maybe things were quieting down a bit. I think Jan was relieved also and she leaned over to give me a kiss.

I knew Jan was back to normal because she didn't come into the house today and rip her clothes off and start on mine. I was glad and disappointed at the same time. I liked it when she wanted to be naked all the time. Maybe when the winter was over she would go back to her naturist ways.

I asked Jan if she wanted to go back to the Brew Crew and she said she wanted to go to bed early and make up for lost time so we turned in early. I waited for Jan to finish up in the bathroom and turned down the bed. I had put clean sheets on the bed and it looked crisp and inviting. I stripped down so I could do my turn at freshening up and Jan peeked out and saw me waiting. She opened the door and crooked her finger inviting me in. I went to her and she washed my cock gently with the washcloth she had in her hand. I took advantage of her being busy and played with her nipples. She led me to the bed and pushed me backwards until I was prone on my back.

She looked at me like I was a piece of meat and licked her lips a she straddled my hips. Her pussy was soaked and I could feel her wet lips grasp my cock as she sat on me. I flexed my hips and could feel my cock slide back and forth in her wetness. Her nipples stuck out like little bullets and I rose up a little so I could suck and nibble on them. She encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing as I switched from one breast to the other. She flexed her pussy against me as she masturbated herself against me. As wet as she was I couldn't call it a dry fuck as we urged each other on. She did a long stroke and my cock found her wet hole slipping deep to the root causing her to gasp in surprise and pleasure. Her pussy was tight after an absence of cock for a few weeks and she gripped me tightly. I could feel her muscles milking me as she let her cunt do its thing. Jan was a master at top fucking and started her twisting grind that she knew drove me crazy. I could feel the cum starting to boil up my shaft. I held her hips and told her to slow down a bit. She just looked at me like I was nuts and fucked me even harder. Her eyes were wild as she got closer to her orgasm and just as I started to spurt she went over the top flooding me with her cum.

She collapsed on my chest resting and trying to catch her breath. I turned her over without coming out of her and while I was still hard started to fuck her again. I stiffened to steel hard again as I stroked her fast and deep. I bottomed out time and time again as she bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. She was screaming and crying as she again neared her crest, the sound of our bodies crashing against each other was like a symphony to my ears.

I was getting close again and stopped to turn her over and as she raised her hips to me I drove back in her wet sucking cunt. My hips slapped against her ass as my cock plunged into her again and again. I could feel her pussy gripping me harder and harder, her juices squirting out of her every time I pushed into her. She finally stiffened and cried out telling me she was cumming. Her toes curled inward as she pushed back against me and I thought she was going break my cock off.

I fell across her back as she laid flat on the bed. I rolled off her and my cock popped out of her clutching cunt. I lay on my back and Jan rolled against me her hand reaching for my cock. She moved down until she could take me in her mouth and started to lick me clean. I put some pressure on her hips and she straddled my head and as she cleaned me I did the same for her sucking our mutual cum from her pussy. I didn't find my own cum distasteful as it was mixed with hers making a delicious cocktail.

Jan was an expert at bringing me back to life an soon I was hard enough to slide into her dripping pussy again. This time we took our time as we fucked slowly enjoying the intimacy of our coupling. Her pussy massaged my cock as I stroked her to one small orgasm after another. We were building up to another great one and I picked up the pace fucking her hard and fast. I was bottoming out in her cunt bouncing off her cervix as she matched me thrust for thrust. I looked in her eyes and they were wild with lust, her lips drawn back over her teeth, she was telling me to fuck her harder and harder.

"DON'T STOP YOU BIG FUCKER!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I AM CUMMING AGAIN. CUMMING HARD!! FUCK ME CALEB FUCK ME HARD MAKE ME CUM!! "

Jan was wild with lust as she fell of the cliff and crashed in a downward spiral to a level plain of orgasmic pleasure. I hadn't cum again so I stroked her with slow shallow strokes. Her pussy kept grabbing at my cock and I basked in the knowledge that I had pleased her. She pushed me off of her and when I fell on my back she attacked my cock again with her mouth. Jan wasted no time swallowing me and I could feel her throat vibrating as she hummed and sucked. I could feel my cum starting to start it journey up my shaft and I warned her that I was close. Jan drew her head back licked around the head and dove down engulfing me as I spurted rope after rope of cum into her. She never quit and when she released me she opened her mouth to show me my deposit before swallowing it. Jan smiled like the proverbial Cheshire Cat as she crawled back up my body.

We cuddled as we fell asleep content with the love we had for each other.

Chapter 23

Pete showed up as promised the next day and we split the wood I had cut while Jan stacked it in the rack I had made. We made short work of the job and we asked Pete in for some lunch and a drink. He was all eyes as I gave him a tour of the house and Jan prepared lunch. Pete said he probably was the first person to be in this house as far as he knew and loved the layout as well as the space. Jan out did herself with lunch and I felt proud to give our new friend a meal that he didn't have to make for himself. He had a cook most of the time at the Brew Crew but sometimes he had to do the cooking himself. I had been to the bar enough to know what his customers drank and because nothing was too exotic I offered to fill in as a bartender if he got caught short. He said he would keep that in mind and we walked him to his truck when he left.

Jan was giving me the horny eyeball when we got back in the house and I took a deep breath wondering if I could take another round of debauchery like we had last night. Before I could go further there was a knock on the door and thinking it was Pete that probably forgot something I opened the door and was surprised to find Mrs. Marie James standing there.

"May I come in Caleb" she asked

I stepped aside to let her in and asked her what I could do for her.

"I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you were" she responded.

Jan came out of the kitchen and they eyed each other as Jan came to my side and took my hand. I knew that Marie was surprised to find Jan there with me. I was sure if she found me alone she would have tried to seduce me like she had about a month ago.

I remembered Etta's advice and didn't look her in the eye as we talked. I made sure to call her Mrs. James as did Jan. Marie made small talk and just commented on how nice the house looked for the holidays. I knew she had seen it before but she was struggling to cover true reason for her visit. I told her that things had settled down here in the house and I was very comfortable here.

I led her to believe that Jan and I were planning to raise a family here and I could see her mood darken as she thought about her options if we were married. I was sorry I said that because I didn't want anger her but I had the feeling that I had. Marie only stayed a few minutes longer and excused herself as she got up to leave. We didn't try to convince her to stay but were polite the whole time she was here.

Marie's visit put a damper on Jan's libido so we sat down and watched some TV as we talked about in particular just enjoying each other's company. Jan finally addressed the elephant in the room: "What do you suppose she wanted?"

"You know as well as I do what she wanted and when she found you here she was had to back off because of our love for each other. She couldn't place me under her spell and do her transformation. Part of me would have liked you to see her do that in real time. It really is something to see her change from her present age to a young woman your age, maybe a little older."

"Never mind that, I don't need to see that and I have to wonder if she would place both of us under a spell if we weren't prepared to resist it. I did feel a little strange while she was here but I put it down to just her presence in the house. It is really funny that the only spirit I feel is Etta."

"Don't worry about Marie, as long as we stay together and strong we will be ok. Let's see if Etta has any news about Helen, I am really concerned about her and feel I am partly responsible for her situation."

Jan closed her eyes' and concentrated for a few minutes before calling out to Etta.

"Etta, can you talk to me?"

"Good morning Jan."

"We are concerned about our friend Helen, were you able to do anything to help her?"

"Jessica is looking for a new host."

"What will happen to Helen if she finds one?"

"Helen will return to normal after a period of time."

"How long will it take Etta?"

"A few days, her body will need to adjust to Jessica's absence."

"Thank you Etta."

"Watch out for Marie she has special powers. Tired, goodbye."

"Goodbye Etta."

Jan needed to rest for a few minutes so I laid her down on the couch and went to amuse myself by checking the security system. I called up the file log and was surprised to see there was a file for the attic cam. I opened the file and backed away from the computer screen in surprise. The camera had recorded Marie looking in the trunk that I had repacked with the diaries, clothes and the ledger like book.

I checked the date again to make sure it wasn't taken while I we were away shopping or something. The date and time corresponded to the time she was here and talking to us. I knew she hadn't been alone at any time she was here so how did she go to the attic. I decided to leave the program running and did a split screen so I could see all the cameras at once.

I was becoming paranoid about her and wanted to keep tabs on everything that was going on in the house. I still had one camera that wasn't being used and wondered where I should put it. I decided that I would wait awhile and see what Jan thought. I wanted to be sure to tell her that I would be sure to delete any file that would be embarrassing to us.

12