The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 12.1

Story Info
Marie gets a visit from Abigail.
5.6k words
4.73
8k
7

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27

Jan didn't say anything for a few minutes and finally turned to me and asked me if I was jealous of her making love to Etta. I took her in my arms and told her that I could never be that way if she was with Etta because she loved both of us. She had made dream love with me since I moved in here and was she jealous of Etta and me. She shook her head and said it was strange but she didn't feel threatened by Etta's love for me either.

"Caleb I have to tell you that if she is that good when she is solid with us I think one of us is going to be seriously injured. I don't know how that is going to happen but to tell you the truth I am looking forward to it."

"How did you feel when she kissed you last night at the Brew Crew?"

"At first I was embarrassed that you saw how it affected me and then I was confused because I am not attracted to lesbian love. You know how I am addicted to cock, I just never thought about another woman. Now all I can think about is Etta."

We were still naked from our nap and all this sex talk was giving me an erection. Jan looked at it and said she still preferred cock and came over and sat on my lap capturing my shaft between her legs. The head of my cock was just peeking out the top of her thighs and she let some drool slide out of her mouth so the head was covered in spit. She flexed her legs a little and the movement caused her legs to stroke me just about an inch. The spit lubricated our union and I could feel her cunt lips wrapping around my cock like it had done yesterday. Dam this girl had more tricks than a circus monkey.

I pushed on her hips a little and she twisted a bit and my cock nudged her clit. That was all it took and she rose up and when she felt me against her slimy tunnel she slid down my May pole. She just ground her hips in a circular motion driving me crazy with lust. I wanted to pound her but in this position she was in control so I just flexed in her and let her have her way. I could feel her first of many orgasms start and she gripped me hard. I stood up with her still impaled on me and turned so she faced the chair. I let her fall forward and with her ass in the air I pounded her pussy from behind. I could feel my new cock bottom out in her cunt and I thought I entered her cervix. The sensation was different as it just gripped the head with a powerful spasm. The rest of her pussy was massaging my cock as it usually does but her cervix held on to my head and didn't want to let it go.

Jan didn't seem to notice and I didn't say anything while I was being held there. I drew back and Jan yelled "Don't move, just stay there, damn that feels so good I feel so full and I am constantly cumming." I stayed still and her pussy fucked my cock without either of us moving. She was building up for a good one and I was getting close as well. Her pussy clenched shut and I thought my cock was going to be crushed by the pressure. I couldn't cum until she released me and when she did I blasted her full of my thick cream.

"Oh my God Caleb, that was the most awesome orgasm I ever had, it just wouldn't stop. I thought I would die from the pleasure you gave me." Jan said as she rested in my arms.

We napped again in the afterglow of great sex and after a while we went down stairs. The fire had warmed the room nicely and I put another piece of wood on the coals.

I got out our proposed route for our springtime trip and Jan thought it was a good idea to do a circular trip. She told me about the things that supposedly happened at each place. They all sounded interesting and she said she would like me to sit in with her as she did the interviews. She had a list of stock questions that she would ask each person so there was continuity among all the people involved. She would have other questions to ask as each story unfolded. I was sure that her experience here would lend some credence to her final paper. I didn't have to worry about her exaggerating the facts because she has had a personal contact with the spirit world. I had to wonder if she would be able to feel the presence of the spirits at each location.

"Jan do you think you will be able to feel the spirits when we get to your subjects houses?"

"I am hoping I will but I am going to ask Etta to stay here because I feel her no matter where I am. I don't mind her coming with us but I need to do my work and she is so close all the time it will be distracting. I am sure if I ask her she will do as I ask."

I asked if she had a date she wanted to leave and she said a day or two after they got out for the semester break. She would go home for a day before starting our trip. She could come here the next day and we could set out then or the next day. There wouldn't be any rush because she would be on break for a month.

"Well if the weather is bad I am sure we can do a little personal planning until it clears." She teased.

"Do you think you should introduce me to your parents before we leave on our trip?"

"If you would feel better about it I will have you meet me at school and we can go from there."

I suggested a better idea and said I could follow her over when she went back from this break and we could stop on the way to meet the folks. That was they could get used to the idea of us going someplace together and not seem like we were dropping it on them at the last minute. Jan thought about it for a minute and agreed that it would probably be better that way. She said her parents would have to get used to her being an adult sooner or later.

I said that I didn't think they would have any objections other than the fact I was twice her age. I smiled and said I could get a private investigators license and hire on as a body guard. She smiled at that and said I didn't need a license for that, I could guard her body anytime.

The weather was good and we spent the next few days just hanging around, taking short drives around the area and poking into out of that way places we found. I was surprised that we hadn't gotten much snow so far but was glad that we didn't have to deal with slippery roads.

The weekend was almost here and Jan was due to return to school. I planned to follow her home and meet her parents on Saturday. We went out for a nice dinner on Friday evening and then stopped at the Brew Crew for a few drinks and maybe dance a few times. Being winter, Pete wasn't too busy and was always good for a few jokes and good conversation.

The band was one we had listened to before and their music was lively and fresh. It got to be 10 pm and because we planned to get on the road fairly early we decided to call it a night and headed home.

We headed right to bed when we got home and snuggled under the warm covers. We didn't have any plans on going to sleep right away and our lips met in a passionate kiss. I felt the bed dip a bit but thought it was just Jan repositioning herself but when she looked up at me I knew it was someone else.

"Welcome to our bed Etta, please come up here with us." I said.

Jan and I parted to make room for Etta between us as she crawled up on the bed. We took her in our arms and could feel the soft curves of a voluptuous woman, her breast inviting us to suckle her nipples. Jan and I knelt on either side of her as if we had a plan but it was just as if our minds were linked to give Etta the most pleasure we could. Jan sucked one nipple and I did the other. Etta pushed her chest up to our mouths encouraging us to suck harder. I tried to take as much of her breast as I could as I swirled my tongue around her turgid nipple.

My hand stroked and massaged her body working down toward her precious flower. I reached her downy covered mound and found Jan's fingers already spreading her petals. I joined her, exploring the swollen lips as my fingers explored a little deeper. Jan had moved her mouth down Etta's body and was licking her just above her pussy mound. Etta was responding with her hands and hips, her hands pushing Jan lower to her wet pussy. Her hips raising and lowering as she gave in to the primal urge to mate. Jan dipped lower and her tongue brushed the outer lips and Etta spread her legs so Jan could lick her deeper. She moved to the wide space and pushed her face into Etta's cunt.

I went back to her breasts and massaged them as Jan drank from her fountain of love, lapping at her sweet tangy nectar. I kissed Etta and she wrapped her arms around my neck and we dueled with our tongues. Her teeth were sharp little points as she nipped at me and I sucked her oral digit. Meanwhile Jan was doing her female magic on the pussy spread open before her and from the actions I felt as I rubbed her belly Etta was encouraging her to keep doing what she was doing so well.

Jan brought Etta to more than one orgasm and finally abdicated her place between Etta's legs to me. I moved between her legs and raised her knees until they touched her breasts. Her pussy was red and swollen from Jan's administrations and Jan took my cock in hand guiding it to the sweet wet flower in the gash she had prepared for me. I pushed my cock into her until just my mushroom shaped head disappeared between her lips. She looked at me with lust and love in her eyes and I slowly slid the rest of my hard shaft in until I was fully ensconced in her pussy.

Her legs wrapped around me and she locked her heels together holding me tightly in her body. I was able to short stroke and she responded with her hip action meeting my thrusts as they got more violent. She loosened her grip on me and I was able to give her the long fast action she desired from me. I brought her to another orgasm quite quickly and as she came down from her peak I rolled over pulling her with me so she could ride me in the cowgirl position.

She got her feet on the bed on either side of me and started to pound her cunt down on me as she climaxed again. Jan had swung one leg over my head and she lowered her pussy to my face as she faced Etta. They kissed and fondled each other as I pleased both of them. Both ladies got an orgasm at the same time and I boiled over and shot rope after rope of cum deep in Etta's pussy. Both women rested without disengaging themselves from me and I had just enough room to breathe as Jan continued to vibrate on my tongue.

They finally rolled off me and when I looked Etta was between Jan's legs with her face buried in her pussy. Jan had her fingers tangled in her hair making sure she didn't get away as she rode her tongue to her own orgasm. Etta pushed a few fingers in Jan's cunt as she lapped at her clit and found the g-spot that would send Jan up the mountain to her own peak. I could see her getting closer and closer to her peak as her eyes rolled back in her head, her back arching as she died the petit death of orgasm. Jan and I lay on the bed with Etta between us and were startled when we realized we could feel her but couldn't see her. She had faded away and soon we couldn't feel her anymore.

Jan and I finally got up and went to the bathroom for a much needed shower. We washed and dried each other before stumbling to the bed for some much needed sleep.

Chapter 28

Morning dawned and we both woke up at the same time. We needed fluids and headed down for some breakfast and coffee.

I wanted to talk about our night with Etta but we didn't have a lot of time because today was the day that we had to leave for Jan's parent's house in Maine. Over our morning coffee I asked Jan if she was ok, she just smiled at me and said she was beyond happy. I smiled back and asked if I could assume that her being with Etta was ok.

"Caleb, I have never known such fulfillment. To be loved by you and Etta is the most wonderful experience I have ever had. I didn't know that Sapphic love would be so satisfying. It is different from how you and I do it but not necessarily better. I don't think I would be out trolling for dykes but I would love to make love to Etta again. I hope that doesn't hurt our relationship because I love you too much to replace you with her. I just want to have both of you, either separate or together would be great. Maybe next time I will be the center of attention."

"I know you had a great time with Etta and so did I. I would love to do what we did last night also. I have no problem with you and her making love. If the opportunity presents itself and I am not available feel free to do whatever you want to do. Now let's get ready to go to your parents."

We packed up Jan's things that she would need back at school leaving some personal items we had purchased for her here at the house. The drive was just over an hour and I followed Jan as she pulled in her parent's driveway.

Her mother and father must have been watching for us because they came out on the porch as soon as we stopped the cars. They hugged their daughter and turned to me as Jan introduced me to them. They invited us in and offered refreshments and I opted for coffee. Her mother served coffee and tea as Jan's father asked me what I did for a living. I explained that I was an engineer and had retired early. I said I was going to try to break into freelance photography after I got some minor problems straightened out. He seemed satisfied with that and we moved on to other subjects. He was dancing around what kind of relationship I had with his daughter and I paved the way telling him how we met in York during a trip I took back in September.

Jan jumped in and said I was going to accompany her on the spring trip that she was planning to interview some people about their paranormal experiences. Her mother asked if I had done any research in that area and I said I lived in a haunted house. She looked shocked and I laughed saying that all old houses have spirits residing in them.

The news that I was going to go with Jan on her spring break trip didn't raise any eyebrows and they didn't seem to be bothered by our age difference. We visited about two hours and Jan said she had better get on to school. I offered the information that I was going to follow Jan rest of the way and get a motel room for the night before returning home tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and left for Boston.

We arrived safely and hauled Jan's stuff into her apartment and I got to meet her roommate, she was a bouncy little blond that probably would drive me nuts in a few hours but putting that aside she seemed like a nice person. We left Jan's car there and we went to the motel that I had stayed in on my last trip here and got a room for the night. We went to the room and I brought my overnight bag inside to check out the room. Everything seemed fine and I took Jan in my arms and kissed her passionately.

We needed to have something to eat so we went to the diner where we had eaten before. The diner was quiet so we could talk without feeling rushed and I felt we should talk about our visit with her parents as well as our threesome with Etta.

Jan thought that her parents were very accepting of me and I had charmed her mother as promised. She was surprised that her father didn't make an issue about us going on the trip together. I told her that was because I looked so trustworthy and he probably thought that I was over the hill because I was so old. She laughed at my joke and said I was probably right but she knew better on both counts.

"What did you think of our efforts with Etta?"

Jan replied, "I think we should do it again and often but the center of attention should change each time and I want to be next."

I smiled at her and said she could be next but she would have to talk it over with Etta. We relived the events and I for one was getting excited. The experience was surreal to say the least and if it didn't happen to us I wouldn't believe it.

We finished our meal and Jan took me on a quick tour of Boston. There was plenty to see and I knew I would take an extended vacation here with Jan so we could do a proper tour and really explore the sights.

The ride was great but our talk at the diner had me excited beyond belief and I wanted nothing more than to bury my cock in Jan's wet clasping pussy. I knew she was at the boiling point as well because I caught her looking at me with a look that said she was ready to eat me alive like a black widow spider.

We got back to the motel and as soon as we entered the room she jumped me tearing at my clothes. I was all over her as well but I was careful not to destroy her clothes. Jan stripped my pants off in one pull and I don't think they hit the floor before she had my cock in her throat sucking me like I had the elixir of life. She had only been this desperate once before and that was when Michael was controlling her. I think the controlling factor was Etta this time and I wondered if she would join us again.

I let her have her way for a few minutes and then pushed her back on the bed pushing my face between her legs licking and sucking on her pussy with the same intensity that she had used on me.

We traded our passion back and forth until we both erupted in a powerful orgasm that must have shook the foundation of the founding fathers. Sex like that is very satisfying but taxing on your system and we napped for a short time.

After we got up we talked about our impending trip during spring break. Jan said that she would write up an outline about each subject we were going to interview including what paranormal activity they were supposed to have had. I was getting excited being included in her research mainly because I wanted to meet other people that were having some experiences like I was having.

Jan had warned me not to expect too much because my case was exceptional. She explained that most people just hear unusual sounds or maybe think there is someone watching them, very few people actually see an apparition like we do. I said I would try to contain myself but I was excited to hear their stories anyways. I asked if she could feel Etta with us here and she said she could. She remarked that Etta followed me around like a shadow and if she called to her when I wasn't with her Etta would come to her also. That information was comforting and disturbing at the same time. I was glad that Etta wanted to stay with me but at the same time I felt deprived of my privacy.

Jan stayed the night and after we made love again we fell asleep for some much needed rest.

Jan had a late morning class so after an early breakfast I kissed her goodbye and she went to class and I started home to Vermont. I talked to Etta most of the way home and felt a little foolish because it felt like I was talking to myself but I was sure she was listening to what I had to say. I told her that I was glad that she felt the way she did about me and I really enjoyed the full body contact Jan and I had with her the other night. I told her that both Jan and I would like to repeat the experience with her in the future. I expressed my concern that it was too strenuous for her to do. I had to admit to myself that it did help to pass the time on the drive home alone.

Chapter 29

Marie James hurried home after her latest visit with Jan and Caleb. She couldn't believe what she had seen on the video that Caleb had shown to her. She had always been a very sexual person and didn't walk away from a good fuck session but she was never obscene about her actions. She had always been seductive but ladylike. To see herself being so lewd and vulgar was a shock to her senses.

Marie had to ponder what she had done because she didn't remember fucking Caleb but obviously she enjoyed it. She licked her lips as she remembered the size of his cock and the more she thought about it the more she wanted to have him again so this time she would remember every second of their body pounding sex

Marie wondered how she was able to change into the younger version of herself, god how she would like to look like that twenty something woman that she was in the video. She was sure if she looked like that she would be able to get any man she pleased.

12