The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 13

Story Info
Marie takes Caleb again.
7.7k words
4.72
7.8k
10

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30

Caleb got back home after a few hours, had some supper and read a book relaxing by the fire until it was bed time. He thought about checking his video files but decided to wait until the morning. He fell asleep quickly and sometime in the night Etta let him know how much she missed him while he was away. She devoured him while he slept and he awoke with a smile on his face and thanked her as he took his morning shower.

The video log didn't show anything out of the ordinary but Caleb was expecting a visit from Marie so she could get another diary. He was not disappointed for long before he heard a knock on the door. He had a feeling it was Marie so he slipped into a robe rather than answer the door in the nude.

He asked her in and took her coat hanging it on the coat rack in the foyer. They went into the living room and Marie handed him the book she was returning. He placed it on the end table and asked her if he could offer her some tea. She said she would like that and he motioned to her to follow him to the kitchen. She was nervous while waiting for the kettle to boil and Caleb asked her what was the matter as he could see she was obviously upset about something.

"I had a visitor during the night and she asked me to do something for her."

"A visitor? Who was it?"

"Abigail"

"The witch that was hanged during the witch trials?"

"Yes Caleb, she scared me when she told me that she has been dictating my thoughts and actions since I was a small child. She said she is the reason I am so sexual."

"And what does she want from you and what does it have to do with me?"

"She wants the big book in the bottom of the trunk." Marie confided. "She said it has to be acquired from someone other than family. You bought the trunk from me when you bought the house so you are the owner of the book she wants or needs."

"Marie I have to tell you that I would gladly give you the book but for some reason Etta wanted me to read her diaries before I got into the big book. I think we should follow that path and see what happens. I feel in my heart that the trunk and its contents belong to you but at the same time I think for some reason I have been appointed the caretaker of it." I replied.

She seemed to relax and said that "Abigail" didn't put a time limit on when she got the book. I was not concerned for myself if she got the book but had a feeling that the spells would somehow be used for actions other than what they were originally used for. I didn't want anything bad to happen to Marie such as what was going on with Helen in Boston.

Marie drank her tea and relaxed when she heard that I would let Etta dictate when she got the book. I was relieved when she got up to leave without trying to seduce me again. As we passed through the living room she went to the end table and picked up the next diary. Shaking her head she tucked it under her arm as she left for home.

I had the feeling that she understood that Etta was controlling the books. I didn't know the reason for it and maybe now that Etta trusted me she would tell me. I would have to ask her about "Abigail" I came to realize that Etta was the owner of this house and she had a lot of power that she could wield as she deemed fit. She didn't mess with everyday life and I could live with the other things she did like moving things around to where she wanted them.

A few weeks passed and Marie had been back for more editions of the diary. She had the last one now so it was time to see if she could take the large history/ spell book with her.

"Etta I need to talk to you." I said as I sat down at the laptop.

"I am here Caleb, what do you want?"

"You know Marie wants the spell book. Will you give it to her?"

"Marie doesn't want the book, Abigail does." Etta replied.

"They are one in the same at this point aren't they?" I asked.

"Yes, but once she gets the book she will be able to inhabit someone else, leaving Marie empty."

"What will happen to Marie when Abigail exits her being?"

"It will depend on her strength to be able to survive on her own. Abigail has dictated her life course since she was a child."

"Etta, you have controlled the books so far, so what are you going to do with the spell book?"

"I will let her have it and it will put her destiny in her own hands. You should warn her that it could be dangerous for her to let Abigail have it."

"Doesn't she need to have a physical body to be able to take the book?"

"Abigail will have someone handy to possess when she exits Marie and that person will take the book for her and act as her agent."

"Why doesn't she just stay with Marie."

"Abigail needs a younger person. Marie is getting old and will die at some point. Abigail will need someone else before that happens."

"Thank you Etta, go rest now."

I would talk with Marie when she came here to pick up the book. I knew I would have to advise her about the dangers of giving Abigail the book of spells.

I called Jan and told her about my conversation with Marie and the one with Etta also. She agreed with my decision to counsel Marie about the dangers she might face once Abigail was gone from her body.

Jan told me about her return to school and what she was doing in her classes. She said she was bored with her paranormal classes after what she had experienced firsthand after meeting me and staying at my haunted house. I knew she meant that in a good way and that she wasn't intimated by Etta living here. I knew in my heart that we would be together permanently some day and Etta would be part of our life together.

Life settled down for a few weeks and I had to wonder what was taking Marie so long to finish the last diary. I didn't have any way to contact her to see if she was alright so I would have to wait until she showed up on my doorstep. I had conversations with Jan every few days and we were getting closer as time went on. She was getting excited about our spring trip to do her interviews and her exuberance was catching.

I had all but forgotten about Marie when she knocked on my door. I knew it was her just by the knock and just opened the door to let her in. She didn't say anything but just swept past me as if she didn't want to be seen coming here. I closed the door and held out my hand for her coat. She just stood there holding it tightly closed and I started to be concerned about her.

"What's the matter Marie? You look like you are frightened about something."

"I have to do something and I don't know what to do. I like you Caleb and I trust you but I have to do this." Marie opened her arms and dropped her coat to the ground.

I was shocked to see that she was naked under her coat. She didn't have the young body she had the last time when she seduced me and I took her hand and drew her into the living room by the fire. I had picked up her coat and tried to drape it around her shoulders but she just shrugged it away.

"Caleb I have to have you again like I did before but this time I want it to be me and not Abigail. I have to know what it is like to make love to you on my own. I want your big cock fucking me, I have to know that I can still do it."

"You don't have to prove anything to me Marie. You are a very sexy woman that any man would be glad to be with. I don't know why you sequestered yourself here in the house for so long, never going out or letting anyone see you."

Moving closer to me little by little she explained that she was afraid she would seduce any man that came to her door. Married men would be on her radar just as much as the single ones. Age wouldn't have made a difference as long as they were able to perform. She knew she was a sexual predator so she made herself a hermit in this house. She thought that if she sold the house it would change but it hasn't, she was still looking for men to seduce and that is why she wanted the books to see if there was an explanation to her perverse actions. Then Abigail showed her face to her and that explained everything.

"So now that I have bared my body and soul to you I need you to make love to me. I know you and Jan are a couple but I have to know if I can still make my way if I am just myself."

"But Marie you are not just yourself. Abigail is still manipulating you by sending you here like this. I wouldn't feel right to take advantage of you right now. But I have some things for you to think about."

I was glad that I had put some shorts on this morning because my hard on would have given me away about how much I wanted to fuck her. Even though she was twenty or so years my senior she was still a very desirable woman.

Marie had settled down and I went to get a robe so she could cover herself up. I told her about my conversation with Etta and the dangers she would probably face when Abigail found another host. I advised her that she might have a nervous breakdown because she wouldn't know how to relate to anyone since Abigail had always taken care of her personality.

She sat with her head bowed and I could see the tears on her cheeks. She wanted to be normal so bad and I didn't know how to help her. I knew that taking her to bed wasn't the answer but that was what she wanted.

Marie stood up and dropped the robe I had given her and walked across the living room to where I was sitting. I tried to get up but she pushed me back into the chair and climbed in my lap. I was so surprised that I couldn't get my arms out fast enough to push her away from me. She grabbed my tee shirt and stripped it over my head and lowered her face to mine and kissed me full on the lips. Her tongue found mine and we dueled back and forth as she excited me like only an experienced woman can.

"I came here to get fucked and by God Caleb I am not leaving until that happens."

She slid down off my lap and dragged my shorts off releasing my hard cock so it bounced off my stomach. Grasping it with both hands she jerked me until a drop of precum drooled out of the slit. She lapped it up like a kitten does warm milk and I gave in to her needs as well as my own. She sucked me, deep throating my cock and playing with my balls.

I was about to cum and she rose up, straddled my lap with her legs over the arms of the chair and lowered her pussy down over my hard shaft. I couldn't get over how limber she was for a woman her age, she fucked me with the energy of a much younger woman. I was quickly coming to the edge of my cliff as she rode my cock for her own pleasure.

I grabbed her hips and pulled them down to stop her wild bucking so I could control my cumming. She cursed at me for stopping her and I stood up with her still impaled on my cock and walked to the couch. Laying her down I fucked her with long hard strokes bottoming out against her cervix with the enhanced cock she had given me on a previous visit.

I wanted her to remember this for a long time so I pulled out and dove into her wet cunt with my tongue. Her clit was extended like a little cock, the nub glistening with her fluids, begging to be sucked. My nose bumped it as I licked and sucked at her gash. I could see her clit twitch every time I bumped it and held off as long as I could before licking up until I could tease it with my tongue.

Marie wrapped her hands in my hair and pulled me tight to her pussy grinding herself on my face. I sucked her clit into my mouth and gave her a female blowjob as I sucked the penis like clit teasing it with my tongue at the same time. Marie went crazy as I sucked her clit, bucking her hips into my face as her thighs trapped my head between them. I reached up around her legs and found her tits. My fingers pinched her nipples and I pulled them hard as I sucked at her fountain. Marie arched her back as she stiffened in a massive orgasm squirting her cum on my face and chest.

She relaxed her hold on my head and as she fell back on the couch I drove my cock back in her dripping cunt. The sudden plunge of my cock brought her back to life and she started to buck at me again as I drove in and out at a furious pace. I hooked my arms under her knees and raised them up until her pussy was pointing upwards and it let me get even deeper in her pussy. I was watching her face and saw her eyes roll back in her head as she approached another peak. I kept driving into her and finally unloaded my juice deep in her wet grasping tunnel.

I let go of her legs and let my cock soak in her pussy as it slowly softened. Marie had passed out from the intensity of her orgasm and as I slipped from her I smiled because I knew I had satisfied her like she wanted. I covered her with the robe I had gotten for her and let her sleep.

I had washed up and put my shorts back on as she started to come around looking at me with a contented smile.

"Thank you Caleb, you don't know how much that meant to me. I haven't cum that hard in a long, long, time."

I just smiled at her as she sat up baring her breasts to me as the robe fell away from her. I admired her breasts as they seemed to be a lot firmer than they had been before we made love. I had to wonder if Abigail was changing her again, maybe she was trying to convince me to give the book to Marie by changing her into younger version of herself again.

"We really have to talk about the spell book Marie, I will give it to you if you really want it but I think it might be dangerous for you. Have you had any other conversations with Abigail?"

"Yes, I have. She says she wants the spell book so I can be at peace with myself."

"Is that why you came to me today so you could have one last fling before she leaves you?"

"I am ashamed to admit it but, yes I wanted to have one last orgasm like I remembered them. I am afraid that when she leaves me I will be cold and unfeeling about sex."

"Etta told me that Abigail wants the book so she can pick another host before you die. If she is still within you when that happens she will not inhabit this earth and she is having too much fun to go to the nether land. There is no indication that you are in any danger of passing on but it seems that she is just hedging her bets."

"I just don't know what to do at this point. The things you are telling me makes sense to me but how do I live with the overwhelming need to have sex. I have to find an outlet somewhere or I feel like I will explode."

I tried to lighten the conversation and told her that she found an outlet today. She smiled and said that she sure did and could do it again if I was so inclined. She came over to me and got on her knees in front of me. Taking my cock out of my shorts she took it in her hands she licked the head making it twitch.

I could feel the blood starting to fill the void in my soft cock stiffening it to a tumescent state. She licked up and down my cock and I could see a dollop of cum ooze out of the tip. She licked it off before sucking me deep in her mouth. Her throat opened up and I could feel me slipping down her gullet. She kept swallowing and the sensation was like she was jerking me off with her throat.

I just laid back and let her have her way as she sucked and swallowed taking me to the edge before stopping to let me get under control. She was a master of the blowjob and was on a par with Etta and Jan. I could see her getting younger and younger as she sucked on me and I had to wonder if I was the fountain of youth for her. I didn't want it to end and she had no intention of letting go of me. I could reach her breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger. She was moaning while twisting my cock as she sucked harder and harder forcing me to climax in her mouth.

I felt the cum boiling up and this time she couldn't stop it so she just backed off and sucked on the head as I spurted time after time filling her mouth with my spend. She orgasmed at the same time and squirted on the floor under her.

Marie fell back on the floor to catch her breath, some of my cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth. She licked it up and smiled at me. I couldn't believe my eyes as I looked at her, she looked like she was in her early twenties. I watched her for quite a while and unlike the previous time she didn't fade back to her normal state. She stayed looking young and I wondered what kind of trick Abigail was playing this time.

I suggested that Marie take a shower to freshen up and I asked her if she had any clothes in her car. She said she did and I said I would get them while she cleaned up. I slipped into some clothes and went to her car taking the opportunity to check her registration to see where she was living. I memorized the address and brought her carry case inside for her. I went to the bathroom and knocked telling her that her clothes were just outside the door. She opened the door and stood there in her naked glory. I don't think I had ever seen a more perfect body in my life.

"No sense being modest now Caleb, you have seen me, stroked me, licked me, fucked me and made me cum as hard as anyone ever has. You can come in with me if you would like."

I stepped in the room with her and watched as she got in the shower and washed the beautiful body I could see through the shower glass. I used all my will power to resist getting into the shower with her and just enjoyed the vision before me.

She finished her shower and got out as I handed her a towel to dry herself. She didn't bother with under clothes but decided to go commando. We went back to the kitchen and I fixed us some tea and found some biscuits.

We had a heart to heart talk about what could happen and she thought she might wait a little while before taking the spell book. I offered to show her what was in it and got the laptop so she could see the scanned pages. Marie was very interested in the family history part of the book and asked if she could have copies of that part and I printed them out for her. I thought it was important that she have a copy of the history in the event that some member of her family showed up and wanted to know about their ancestors.

I showed her the original scans and they didn't make any sense to her just as they didn't when Jan and I tried to figure them out. I didn't tell her that if you looked at them in a mirror and had a book of Old English words you could read the words. That seemed to satisfy her for the time being and I would try to stall her off before I gave her the original book.

Marie finished her tea and got up to leave. She put on her coat and came back to me holding her arms out for a hug. She clasped me to her breast and my cock stabbed her in the belly. She smiled at me and thanked me for taking care of her needs. I walked her to the door and didn't encourage another needy visit although I knew there would be one at some point.

I had to take stock of myself and look at myself with a critical eye. I felt guilty about fucking Marie while I felt the way I did about Jan. She was something special to me and I felt like I was cheating on her. I thought about telling her that Marie made another visit but I didn't want to hurt her and this time I didn't have the excuse of being under a spell. Maybe I was under a spell because I did see Marie change into a young woman and didn't see her change back. I would have to think about all of the events that took place before telling Jan about the visit.

Chapter 31

The winter passed slowly waiting for Jan's spring break and our planned trip around the Middle Atlantic States. I had told Jan about the visit from Marie and she understood how I could be influenced without realizing what was happening.

I occupied myself taking pictures of the surrounding countryside that was so beautiful in winter. I found this old church surrounded be a stand of Norway Spruce and waited for a fresh snowfall to take some really nice shots. I had found a spot out near my woods that was filled with deer tracks and I sat for hours waiting for just the right deer to come along. As it turned out a nice 8 point buck walked into the clearing just as I was about to leave and I got the perfect shot of him with his nose in the air trying to catch the scent of a doe. A few weeks from now they would have shed their horns and I would have had to wait until next year for that picture.

12