The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 14

Story Info
Marie is free of Abigail.
9.6k words
4.8
7k
7

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33

Marie had been troubled by strange dreams ever since she read the copied pages of the spell book that Caleb had printed out for her. They always started the same way just like the first one, she would naked with a dark robe concealing her body standing with 12 other women around a fire deep in the woods. They would chant some strange words and begin dancing around the fire. At some point in the ritual they would shed their robes and dance naked around the fire. A plume of smoke would rise from the fire and they would all fall to the ground with their eyes averted. Just as a figure would start to materialize in the smoke Marie would awaken.

Marie would always be sexually excited by the dream even though there was nothing sexual during the gathering other than being naked. She would always have to take care of herself before she could even get out of bed. Her fingers would spread her cunt lips and she would push two or more fingers deep in her wet pulsing pussy.

She would slap and punish her clit as she tried to get her fist deep in her cunt. Her orgasm would crash down around her and she would long for the real thing to be plunging in and out of her. After her wild masturbation session she could get up and do what she had to do the rest of the day even though the need of a man would always be in the background.

Marie tried and tried to decipher the strange words on the spell pages and it seemed that the more she tried the more dreams she had. She had plenty of devices to take the place of a hard cock but she longed for a warm body to hold her. She had told Caleb how sexual she had been with her husband and he was almost as good, he sure had the stamina to keep up with her.

Marie wondered about the dreams, she remembered reading about witches covens and they seemed to be one and the same. She always woke up before the end of the ceremony but was curious to know the outcome. She knew she would have to find out if there was a coven close by or at least a witch she could talk to.

Marie knew that "Abigail" possessed her body but didn't know how to bring her forward so she could talk to her. She was sure that Abigail could answer her questions if she could find a way to talk to her.

Salem Ma was known to be the center of the witch trials in the 1600's so she decided to take a trip there to see if she could get some information. She had thought about asking Caleb and Jan to help her but needed to do some research on her own.

Marie arrived in midafternoon and being March there weren't any tourists wandering around. She parked her car in front of a shop that advertised to be a psychic. A small bell tinkled when she opened the door and a woman appeared from a back room.

"What can I do for my dear?" she asked

"I am not sure if you can help me or not but I have to start somewhere." Marie answered.

"I have a witch that possesses my body and when she wants to materialize I can't control myself. I want to know if there is a way I can speak to her so I can get some answers." She continued.

The psychic asked her to sit down and tell her more of her story. Marie sat down and fidgeted a bit as she didn't know where to start.

"To make a long story short I have always known I was different. I was sexually aroused since I was a small child and as I grew I was insatiable around men particularly. When I married, my husband and I spent most of our leisure hours in bed trying to satisfy me. I was able to achieve orgasm but it was never enough, I always had to have more. Now I am having dreams that I am part of a witch's coven and I need more information about that also. Is that enough to start with?"

"Yes that is plenty for now. I must say that is one impressive story. I can feel a presence around you and it is not friendly toward me. I have a friend that is a self-proclaimed witch, would you like me to call her for you?"

"If you think she could help me I would appreciate it if you could call her for me." Marie answered.

The psychic called her friend and she said I could come visit her anytime. She said she would come this afternoon and was given directions to her house.

Salem is not a very big place and a few minutes later Marie had found the witch's house and when she reached out to knock the door opened and a pretty woman in her mid-twenties asked her if she was Marie.

Marie nodded and was shown into a small room with subdued lighting. She was offered a seat and the woman who said her name was Mistress Lucinda disappeared into another room. Marie was uncomfortable but knew she needed to stick it out so she might get some answers.

Minutes passed like hours and Marie looked at the door preparing to escape her fears about being where she was. "What was going on here" she thought to herself and as she started to get up the girl reappeared and put a hand on her shoulder.

"I am sorry to have left you alone but I needed to prepare myself for our meeting. The nether world is a strange place with both good and evil. I represent the good side of the witch world. Now how can I help you?"

"Well I am not sure how you can help but I need to ask you questions about something that is going on with me."

"What kind of things Marie?"

Marie started to tell her about her being possessed and then proceeded to tell her in detail about the video she watched at Caleb's house and the dreams that she was having. She told her she knew the name of the spirit that possessed her and she was the alleged witch that was hanged at the Salem witch trials back in the 1600's.

Mistress Lucinda thought for a few minutes and said that the dream defiantly was a coven ceremony but the fact that a figure was rising from the fire sounded like it was of the black arts. She didn't know how being possessed by a spirit witch was even possible. She said her mother was a witch also and had never said anything about possession. She was silent for a while and then asked Marie to tell her about the dream again.

Marie told her slowly and in great detail about the dream. She could see the faces of the other participants clearly as they chanted and danced. She repeated the words as best as she remembered and Mistress Lucinda backed away from her as if she feared what she was hearing.

Marie opened her purse and took out the folded pages that Caleb had given her. She gave them to Mistress Lucinda to look at and possible tell her what they said and meant.

She carefully read what she could silently to herself so she wouldn't accidently cast a spell on someone.

"Marie I have to tell you that as far as I can tell these are good intentioned spells that would be cast for love and healing. Where did you get them?"

Marie told her about the trunk in the attic, Etta's diaries, the clothes and the big book that contains these spells. She told her that she didn't know the trunk was there because she was never allowed in the attic as a child and just never went up there because she was afraid.

"Caleb said that Etta had told him that Abigail wanted the spell book because she could move on to someone else once she had it. He said that she could only take it from a family member and since it was in the house when I sold it to him the trunk and its contents were his. He said he would give me the book but was concerned about my well being when and if Abigail left my body. He said that since she had been controlling my thoughts and actions for so long I might not be able to do it for myself and to be honest with you I agree with him"

Mistress Lucinda went to a book shelf and took down a well worn book. She sat next to Marie and opened it to show her the names of the women that were accused of witchcraft and hanged. Half way down the page the name "Abigail James" jumped out at her. "Would you take a short walk with me Marie I want to show you something?"

Marie nodded and they put on their coats and Mistress Lucinda led the way down the street a few blocks until they came to the Witch Museum and the cemetery next to it. She led the way to a grave and Marie saw her relatives name on the old stone. She could feel some turmoil within her and wanted to get away from there as soon as possible. Marie told her guide that she had to leave the cemetery because it was disturbing her.

They left and returned to the home of Mistress Lucinda to continue their conversation. She had a lot of information on witches and their practices. Marie wanted to know how she could contact someone in her area. Lucinda got down another book and copied a few names from it and gave the paper to Marie.

Marie felt a lot better as she checked into a motel on the outskirts of town, she had gathered a lot of information but didn't know how much good it would do her in the long run. She felt that Caleb and Jan along with Etta would be the best ones to help her with her problem with Abigail.

After a tiring day she wanted a hot shower and a good night's sleep. Stripping down she entered the shower and let the hot water wash over her body. The needle spray against her nipples made them stand out and as she lathered up a washcloth she felt the need to rub the textured cloth over them. The familiar tingle in her loins reminded her that she hadn't had any sex since yesterday and she gave into the yearning to soap her body really good. She brought herself to the edge of a climax a few times and drying off she pulled back the covers and dropped into bed. She spread her legs and drew her knees up toward her breasts so her hot wet pussy was spread open to the delight of her fingers.

Marie inserted two fingers in her pussy and stroked them deep into the pooling juice. She could hear the squelch as the wet pussy lips gripped her probing fingers. She added another finger and gasped at the added stimulation. Her other hand was at her breast and she grasped her erect nipple between her thumb and forefinger twisting and pulling it out from her full tit.

The hand in her pussy was beating a tattoo on her pussy mound as she abused her cunt trying to get to the elusive g-spot. She could feel herself getting closer to her peak and thrust a fourth finger in with the other three. She had heard of women being able to get their whole hand into their cunt but she was afraid it would get stuck. Her four fingers were doing a good job and she wished they were a cock, any cock would do but she could see the long thick cock that Abigail had given Caleb in her mind's eye. She thrashed and twisted as her orgasm washed over her, her toes curling under as her pussy squirted a thick stream of girl cum from her overheated cunt.

Marie knew she would have to go and fuck Caleb again, he was too good to pass up and she wondered if Jan would be like to be included. She hadn't had any girl love in a long time and Jan would fill that need if she willingly spread her legs for her. She could imagine how good the sex could be with Caleb's cock deep in her cunt and her tongue buried in Jan's pussy.

Morning found Marie still unsatisfied even though she had spent most of the night fucking herself with anything that resembled a cock. After a shower and some breakfast she headed for home.

Chapter 34

Caleb and Jan had a successful trip doing her research for school and pulled into the driveway and up to the front porch. They were tired and glad to be back at Caleb's. Jan took the keys and opened the front door while Caleb got the bags out of the trunk. After unloading the car they made a pot of coffee and slumped on the couch enjoying their refreshments.

They had a week and a half of driving, interviewing and fucking their way around the northeast. Jan loved sex and Caleb was just the right person to satisfy her needs as he was just as sexual as she was. It was good that they had fallen in love over the last year and it seemed that they were a good match for one another. After a short rest they decided to go to the Brew Crew for some supper.

Pete was in a good mood as he served up their usual drinks. His jovial mood was catching and soon Caleb and Jan were having a good time joking with him as they waited for their dinner. There weren't a lot of people in the bar and Pete asked how the trip went. Jan told him about all the interesting people that had met and some of the stories they told her.

Caleb was quiet and let Jan do the talking. He was sipping his beer and suddenly felt someone touch his arm. He turned toward the person and saw a smiling Etta standing next to him. He whispered a hello and she snuggled against him. He knew that she would visit Jan and him during the night. She had been without her sex fix for almost two weeks and she was in need of some loving. She kissed his cheek and faded away with a silent promise of good things to come.

Jan and Caleb didn't stay long at the Brew Crew and headed for home. Caleb told Jan about Etta visiting them at the bar and she said she could feel her close by but didn't want to stop talking to Pete.

"Don't be surprised when she climbs into bed with us tonight, she had a warm feeling about her and I am sure after a few weeks of behaving herself she wants us to fuck her hard and long."

Jan just laughed and said she was ready for her and couldn't wait to have both of us. I was somewhat surprised because Jan didn't have any lesbian tendencies but accepted Etta into our bed and something normal for us as a couple living in this house. I had to wonder how far that acceptance would go.

We put our clean clothes away and I took the dirty laundry to the washroom and started a load of wash. Jan had become comfortable with me so I didn't have to separate her whites from mine. I laughed to myself as I thought it was the last barrier of intimacy we had crossed. All that was left was to put a ring on her finger to make it all official. I had to wonder how Etta would feel about that when it happened.

I returned to the bedroom and Jan was laid out with her legs spread open. She was moving her hips as if she was being stimulated. Her hands gripped the bed sheets as I have seen her do numerous times when we made love. I just stood in the doorway and watched as a figure materialized between her legs. I recognized it as Etta as she ground her pelvis against Jan's. I stripped off my clothes and moved toward the bed just standing beside it, not wanting to intrude on the scene before me. Etta looked at me and smiled as she slid down Jan's body and kissed her mound causing Jan to buck her hips upwards wanting more.

Etta rose up on her knees as she lapped at Jan's cunt and I mounted the bed behind her. My cock was swollen with need, my glans a dark red mushroom shaped sex tool. I slid my cock against Etta's pussy and found it wet and wanting. The tip probed at her tunnel and I felt the wet velvet tunnel sucking me in as she moved her hip backwards onto me. I fucked her slowly as she sucked at Jan and using her fingers to fuck her. I held her hips as I thrust in and out like the animal I had become. I was wild with lust as she urged me on and on, her cunt grasping at me trying to prevent me from taking my cock out of her.

Jan had her fingers tangled in Etta's hair as she fucked her face and tongue. Jan's legs were bent back towards her chest with her elbows behind her knees, presenting her pussy to Etta like it was on a platter. Etta raised her head to look at Jan's face and I could see her cunt opening and closing, her clit erect and swollen like a small cock. Etta lowered her head again and sucked Jan's clit into her mouth stimulating it like I would have done.

My cock never let up pounding Etta as she had one orgasm after another. I could tell she was becoming tired staying visible because she was losing detail but was managing to stay solid until she was finished. She finally wailed a solitary loud cry as she climaxed one final time and disappeared from our sight.

Jan collapsed on the bed as I just stayed between her legs where I had been when I was fucking Etta. Jan's cum dribbled from her cunt and my cock was still hard as I knee walked closer to Jan's pussy. I slipped my wet cock into her pussy and started to fuck her as hard as I had been doing with Etta. She responded in kind and met my thrusts with equal vigor as we punished each other beating our pelvic regions together.

Jan's face was covered with sweat and her hair was straggled as it fanned out on the pillow. I could see a rivulet of perspiration run down the valley between her tits and drip off on the side of her chest. There was no indication that she was going to stop very soon and I just hung on for dear life as she fucked the life out of me in her desperation to get her final orgasm.

Jan gave one final lunge at me, stiffened out and lay quietly as I saw stars behind my eyelids. I shot half dozen spurts of cum into her before I fell to the bed beside her.

As I fell asleep I heard, "Thank you Caleb."

We both slept later than we usually would do and awoke wrapped in each other's arms. I kissed her eyes and held Jan close to me as we luxuriated in the closeness we shared. Finally waking enough to know I had better make a bathroom visit I untangled myself from her arms and made my way to the bathroom. Jan aimed my stream into the bowl, she delighted in doing that and I enjoyed hearing the giggles that always accompanied her doing it. I finished up and she shook the last drop off the end and pushed me out of the way so she could sit and do her own business.

I had the coffee brewed by the time she came down to the kitchen and I had the laptop out checking the video files. The only activity I saw was Etta walking around as if she was looking for us. I knew she had come with us on our trip so maybe she was just checking the house for us. I did think it strange that she was naked while in the house. Maybe she was copying Jan and me as we spent most of our time in the house naked. We both enjoyed the freedom of nudism and since we didn't have any visitors we were very comfortable in our skin.

I knew we would soon have a visit from Marie and I toyed with the idea of opening the door in the altogether. It was only a fleeting thought as I knew how sexual Marie was and didn't want to give her any ideas. I had put a couple of robes on the coat rack by the door just in the event we had to answer the door.

Breakfast was a simple meal of bacon and eggs and as we ate we talked about our trip of the past few weeks. Jan was satisfied with the interviews she had recorded but was a bit put off because they were not as exciting as it was here. She said she had enough to satisfy her course requirements and my house would be the centerpiece. I finally broached the subject of our sex with Etta last night.

"Oh my god Caleb it was so amazing. She was insatiable! She couldn't get enough of my pussy. I could feel her licking and sucking me and I wanted to do the same for her. When you got behind her and started to fuck her you drove her tongue deep into me. She has the longest tongue, it reaches my G-spot and she can make it hard like a long thin cock. When you made her cum I could feel it through her mouth, it was like your cock was coming out of her mouth."

I just sat there and let her talk and because she was so excited I couldn't get a word in anywise. I picked up the dishes while she went on and on about her orgasms with Etta and when I stood up my erection stood out like a pointer. Jan slowed down and came around the table, dropped to her knees and sucked me down her throat. She bobbed her head so fast I thought she was going to wear the skin off my cock. I could feel my balls drawing up tight against me and I blasted shot after shot of cum down her throat as she swallowed every drop.

"Now that was a perfect ending to breakfast. I'll have to try that as a pancake topping," she said as she licked her lips.

"So I guess you were ok with some lesbian ghost sex followed up with some real cock being stuffed in your prepared pussy? Don't be surprised if Etta comes to visit you more often, I think she likes you." I said teasing her.