The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 15

Story Info
Caleb and Jan play matchmaker.
14.1k words
4.79
7.7k
5

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 36

The next few days were pretty quiet and I just let Jan complete her work for school. I had some wood that needed to be cut for next year and since the winter snow had mostly melted away I thought I would get started with it. I started the tractor and drove it to the wooded section of my property and dragged some downed wood out where I could work on it easier.

I cut up a few bucket loads of wood and took them back to the house where I could stack it up until Pete brought his splitter around. It was a good day to check out the property for winter damage and I did a walk around looking for problems. I didn't find anything major and I said a silent prayer in thanksgiving.

Jan called me for lunch and I went in the back door and kicked off my work boots. I felt the warmth of a fire so I took off the rest of my cloths as I went to the kitchen. Jan was a picture of delight as she stood at the counter fixing a plate for me in the nude. My cock did its usual pushup exercise as I appreciated the vision before me. I never got bored looking at her high firm breasts and perky nipples that bounced around on her chest. Her pussy was covered with an apron but I knew it was probably a little damp in anticipation of my arrival.

I went over to her and kissed her luscious lips as sat down waiting for her to finish and join me. I mentioned that it was almost time for her to return to school for her last trimester and she frowned letting me know she didn't want to leave me.

"I know you want to stay here with me but you have worked too hard to get to the end of your studies to blow off the last few months. I want you to go and concentrate on getting everything done. I will come to your graduation and celebrate with you and your parents if you want me to. It will only be a few months and we can decide what we are going to do with the rest of our lives."

Jan was silent for a few minute and then replied: "Caleb, I think you already know what I want to do and I am sure you feel the same so let's admit to ourselves that we are going to be together one way or another."

"That has been a given for the past few months but I was referring to your professional life. What are you going to do with your education and how will we adjust to where you may have to work." I said.

"Well to be honest with you I have been considering the paranormal field. The past year has opened my eyes to what I thought was my imagination and when I met you and felt what we now know was Etta around you I knew I was hooked. I don't know how I am going to do it but I want to continue to do work within the spirit world."

I knew she was excited with what had happened here in my haunted house and I hoped that she wouldn't get discouraged with the mundane things like what she had experienced on our interview trip. I assured her that whatever she decided to do it would be ok with me and I would support her in whatever happened.

"We only have a few more days until you have to return to school so is there anything you want to do to make the most of our time together?" I asked.

"Well this might seem strange but we haven't heard from Marie since she was released by Abigail and I would like to check on her before I leave but other than that I am happy just being here with you."

"We could go and check on her this afternoon if you would like. We know where she lives so we could ride by and see if her car is there and surprise her with a visit. I have been thinking about her myself and I hope she is ok. How open to her do you want to be? Our last time with her was pretty intense if you remember."

"Oh I remember, my puss still remembers her hand stuffed in it almost to the elbow." She smiled at me and added, "I wish your hand was smaller so you could do it to me."

My cock lurched as she said that and I told her to go get dressed before I jumped her bones and we didn't get to visit Marie. Jan winked at me and said she might not mind staying home. I slapped her on the ass and told her to get dressed and I would take care of her tonight when we got home.

Marie's car was in the driveway as we pulled in and when we knocked on the door I could see her moving around inside. I smiled to myself when I saw her slip into a robe as she came to the door. I had to guess that Marie enjoyed being in the nude as we did when she was at home alone.

Her smile was infectious as she welcomed us into her home. She closed the door and slipped out of her robe and hung it on a hook by the door. Jan was astonished as Marie hugged and kissed her passionately on the mouth. I could imagine Jan moistening as she was kissed by Marie. She gave her one final hug and came over to me for more of the same. I kissed her as she had Jan and she rubbed her full breasts against my chest. Even through my shirt I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against me.

"This is a pleasant surprise getting a visit from you two. I was just thinking that you were due a visit from me but I didn't know if you would like that. Now that you are here are you going to stay for a while or are you just checking up on me? If you are going to stay and have a snack and a drink with me, please feel free to join me in being comfortable, after all it was you two who convinced me that this way was the best way to entertain." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

We stripped off our clothes and she lustily looked at both of us. Jan and I followed her as she went to her kitchen to prepare some snacks and refreshments. I couldn't help but notice how firm her ass was given her advanced age. I had to guess that Abigail had left her body in great shape when she left her. Marie chattered away as she made herself busy. She was in great spirits and I wouldn't have known that she had been possessed by a spirit if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I could see that Jan was as impressed as I was in the change in her.

"Well Marie, how have you been? Jan and I have been concerned about you since Abigail left you. Are you doing ok with everything?" I asked.

"No need to worry about me Caleb, I am doing ok. I can make decisions for myself and not have to wonder if it is someone else doing my thinking for me. I feel so liberated I can't believe it. I am free at last! How have you been, you look a little thin. Has Jan been fucking you too much?"

Both Jan and I laughed nervously at her last remark and Jan answered: "you know how much I love to make love Marie, I have to do something to keep him from getting fat on my good home cooking."

I sat there listening to the dialog between the two women and my cock started to stiffen in spite of myself. I tried to distract myself but as the conversation got more risqué I was not gaining much ground.

"I have to say Jan, Caleb has the nicest cock I have seen in a long time and you are so lucky to have him for a steady diet. If he was here with me I would never let him out of my bed. I may be an old lady but there is a lot of fire in my furnace and I have a lot of tricks left to use if need be."

Jan chimed in: "I have been thinking about installing some padded handcuffs on the bed so he can't run away when I am not looking. Every morning I wake up and his fine hard cock is standing up so firm and inviting I just have to suck it until he wakes up. I am sure you remember how it curves just right so it goes down your throat without choking you and I have had him on a diet with a lot of fruit in it so his cum is so delicious."

By this time I was as hard as a rock and the precum was bubbling out of the slit. Jan reached over and stroked me a few times making me close my eyes as I enjoyed the sensation. Marie took my hand and spun me around as she got on her knees and sucked me deep into her throat on the first plunge. Jan was behind me and reached her arms around me to tweak and pull my nipples as Marie sucked me long and deep. I could see her reach down and finger her pussy with one hand as her other one pulled at her own breast. I massaged her other breast and stroked her head as she played her tongue games with my cock. Jan went around behind Marie, reached under her and plunged a few fingers into her wet cunt from behind. I knew Jan was going to fist her if she raised up a little so she could get a better angle. Marie didn't disappoint her and Jan sunk her hand into her wet cunt until she was half way to her elbow. She rested her arm on the floor and Marie rode her arm and fist like it was a big fat cock attached to the floor. The fact that Jan could add stimulation with her fingers and knuckles was an added feature that Marie couldn't resist. Marie was only a bit distracted as she sucked me down her throat moaning and grunting as Jan fisted her wet pussy. I could feel myself growing closer to shooting rope after rope of cum down her gullet and the sounds she made enhanced the action she was giving my cock. I blew my wad and she slurped me down like it was a treat from the soda fountain.

Marie backed off me cock and said: "Oh Jan, you are so right the new diet you have put him on is delicious, UGGGGGGGG , OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD, KEEP DOING THAT, YES, YES KEEP GOING FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN YES, YES JAN, OH FUCK."

Jan fisted Marie to a great cum and she slumped against me for a brief rest. Jan slid under her as she slipped her hand out and licked up the cum dripping from Marie's cunt. Jan's pussy was dripping wet and she dipped her fingers inside to frig herself to an orgasm.

Marie turned to face Jan, bent over and pushed her face into the sloshing pussy that Jan had been finger fucking. Her tongue stiffened against the emerging clit and Jan took off like a fourth of July firework. She bucked her hips forcing her mons against Marie's face in search of greater pleasure. I recovered enough to be able to mount Marie from behind and she bucked her hips back onto mine as my cock slid into her overheated tunnel. The odor of raw sex permutated the room as we licked and fucked our way up the mount of Aphrodite.

I could feel Marie climbing the mountain as I stroked her pussy with my cock hard and deep. She was groaning into Jan's pussy as she ate her to another orgasm. Jan locked her thighs around Marie's head as she came hard and Marie screamed as she reached the crest herself. I kept pounding her until she fell off to one side away from Jan and myself. I grabbed one of Jan's legs and pivoted her around until her pussy was in the right position for me to impale her on my still hard cock. I lunged forward and sunk in to my balls and with just a few strokes Jan exploded in her third orgasm. She rode my cock until I felt the cum boiling up the shaft. My cock head expanded and she grimaced as I filled her to the max before spilling my seed deep in her cunt.

Marie was the first to speak, "Well I guess that answers some questions that you might have had, I certainly had mine answered in spades. You two sure can bring out the best of me and you can come to see me anytime and do it some more." She smiled and crawled over to us and drew us into her embrace. I don't know how long we stayed like that before I realized that we were on the kitchen floor. I pointed that out to the ladies and Jan said at least it would be a lot easier to clean up all the cum than it would be from a rug. We all laughed about that and Marie handed us hand towels to clean ourselves up.

Jan just did a surface clean before sitting on a chair and Marie pulled her to the edge and sucked my cum out of her saying it was a shame to waste it. Jan got off a little cum that was enough to force what was left of my seed to expel itself into Marie's mouth.

We sat at the table and Marie freshened our drinks as we shared the snacks that she had prepared. The conversation got around to the adjustments that Marie was making since Abigail stopped her influence. Marie said some things had been hard for her and she still wasn't comfortable going out in public but was forcing herself to do it. She explained that she still had lusty thoughts when she was in the presence of a male but was able to control it so she didn't have to take care of herself right away.

We had a laugh when she said she could do her own food shopping as long as she stayed out of the produce section. Financial decisions were ok as long as she could interact with females but if it involved males she tended to let her mind stray away from the matter at hand. She pointed out laughing, that since she was retired she was lucky that she didn't have to run a company and deal with a large male population.

I asked her if she had started to accept visitors or if she just made an exception for Jan and me? She smiled and said that she hadn't had the chance to entrap anyone as of yet but laughed when she said she had her eye on a cute bag boy at the local market. I suggested that she be careful to make sure he was old enough to partake in her brand of hospitality. Marie's eyes twinkled as she said she could make a man out of a boy in just a few minutes but knew what I was saying and would be careful with her choices but in the meantime there was a great vegetable section in the market. I had a thought that maybe I would pick up a good vibrator for her the next time I went into the city.

I could tell from her actions that she wasn't satisfied with the last love session we had just had. I was out of commission for a while but I knew that Jan would be interested if Marie approached her. I saw that they had been sliding closer together as we talked and smiled as Jan put her hand on Marie's thigh. She caressed her soft skin with slight movements designed to bring a wet flush to her pussy.

I was sure that Marie didn't need any extra stimulation but I just sat back to enjoy the show that was about to unfold before me. I knew from experience that both women had a low boiling point and the cum would be flowing before long. Marie spread her legs and slid down a little so Jan could rub a little closer to her cunt. She wasn't disappointed as Jan slid a finger thru her wet gash and across her clit. A sharp intake of breath and a jerk of her hips told me that the show was about to start.

Jan slid off the couch and got between the soft thighs that were spread wide inviting her to do anything she wanted to do. Jan gave her a slow deep lick stopping at her clit for a gentle suck. Marie was breathing deeply and she raised her hips to Jan's searching tongue. Jan was just teasing and she stood up and pulled Marie around so she was lying lengthwise on the couch. She raised one leg and pushed her own cunt tight against the Marie's wet folds. She rubbed their cunts together and I could see that their clits bumped every few strokes.

It didn't take very long before Marie got into the rhythm of tribbing and pulled Jan closer as they humped each other. I could hear the squishing of their dripping wet pussies as they rubbed and slammed against one another. Jan's face was expressing the passion and need she was feeling as she possessed Marie in their dance of lust. Marie twisted and in a surprise move ended up in the dominate position and I knew Jan was going to have a demon on her hands. Marie growled as she took advantage of the control she now had.

Jan looked panicked as Marie got off of her and dove face first into the wet pussy that was now exposed to her. Her tongue was like a snake as she lapped at the wet hole that dripped the female essence she so desired. A few fingers disappeared into Jan's cunt before Marie covered her wet gash with her mouth feeding at the treasure that was under her. I could see that she was going to return the pleasure that Jan had given her during our first bout earlier in the day.

Jan tossed her head back as she held Marie to her pussy forcing her and I could see that she was trying to hold off the orgasm that was rolling down the hill toward her. Marie now had all four fingers in the cunt she was playing with, stretching it little by little so she could finally slip her whole fist into the deep warm cavern that she was abusing. She had tucked her thumb into her palm and as she stroked forward Jan bucked her hips and the hand slid deep inside past her wrist.

Jan howled in pleasure as Marie folded her fingers and twisted her hand so her knuckles found the g-spot and all the other pleasure spots that females had hidden in their cunts. Jan was going crazy with pleasure and I wished that my hand was small enough to be able to duplicate the scene before me.

Jan was in a state of constant orgasm as Marie licked the abundance of cum that was flowing from the young woman.

I couldn't take it anymore and got behind Marie. I spread her pussy and let my tongue caress her wet slit. I put a few fingers into her cunt and stroked a few times before the other two joined the first ones. Marie was looser than I had ever felt her and she was dripping just like Jan was. I could almost get past the knuckles so I did what she did and folded my thumb against my palm and pushed a little harder at each stroke. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my hand slip past the inner lips and disappear into her cunt.

Marie had an instantaneous orgasm as I entered and the pressure on my hand was tremendous. When she let loose a bit I folded my fingers into a fist and she had another one that was greater than the first one. Jan was looking at me thru slotted eyes and I knew she didn't know what I had done. Marie was doing her best to keep Jan on the edge in spite of the muddled mind that I had fostered on her by fisting her cunt.

Jan held on to Marie's wrist and forced it deeper into her as she came again and again. Marie was screaming and crying along with her as I did the same to her. I could feel Marie starting to calm down a bit because the grip on my hand and wrist wasn't as great so I slowly pulled it back until it came out with a loud pop. Marie had another orgasm as she released me but stayed embedded in Jan. She used the cum that was coming out of her and pushed two finger into her ass. With fingers in both holes Jan was going to go to the moon and I knew she would pass out from the extreme pleasure she was receiving.

I took some lube from Marie's cunt and used it to make my own fingers greasy. I probed Marie's crinkled star and pushed one finger in up to the second knuckle. She pushed back in acceptance so I added a second one to stretch her out some. I have to say that I am not into anal sex but at this point I was willing to try anything. I slid my cock into her cunt a few times to lube it up and then placed the tip at Marie's ass. She pushed back a little and I slipped the head into the tightest hole it had even been in. I waited a minute and little by little buried my cock deep into her dark tunnel. Marie grunted and groaned along with Jan as they both looked for the last big one.

I fucked Marie hard and fast and I knew she was getting to her final push over the edge. I was almost there myself and as I squirted my cum deep in her bowels she came with a howl that scared me thinking that I had unleashed a demon from the dark recesses of hell. Jan came at the same time with the same vocalizations as Marie had. I was wondering if the cops would show up at the door thinking that someone had been murdered.

Jan had passed out and so had Marie. She still had her hand stuffed in Jan and I wondered if I should try to remove it. I thought better of it so I just found a blanket and covered them up. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, I didn't mind the smell of pussy and cum but the feces that clung to me needed to be cleaned off. I had to believe that if she had expected the ass fucking, she would have prepared herself for it.

When I got back to the living room they were just starting to come around and I wiped then down with the warm wet cloths I had brought from the bathroom. Jan was pretty much still a basket case but Marie was alert and her eyes were bright and full of life. I knew she was satisfied but ready for more if anyone wanted to fuck her again. I knew I was done for the day and looking at the condition that Jan was in I was pretty sure she had all she could take also.