The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 17

Story Info
Ms Lucinda visits.
7.3k words
4.71
7.1k
6

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43

Jan and I had quite a talk after her parents left for home. I wasn't jealous of her new found relationship with them but I wanted to know what she was thinking about now that we were alone.

"Caleb my love, I don't know what came over me, I just had this overwhelming urge to make love to my mother while you and Dad were outside. She didn't rebuff me and it was so wonderful to join with her in an act of intimate love. It seemed right for us to experience each other in that way. Then when she asked what my father would think I told her that I didn't care because I wanted to fuck him also. She was shocked at first but when I told her that I didn't have any aspirations of taking him away from her she calmed down a little."

"I don't think she really accepted it until I told her that she could fuck you if she wanted to. I knew you wouldn't pass up the chance to take her to your bed and you didn't disappoint me."

Jan was blushing a bit as she told me what had happened and I held her hand and reassured her that everything was ok.

"I think the best thing was seeing the look on dad's face when Marie showed up and fucked him six ways to Sunday and mom didn't bat an eye."

The weekend was a the chief subject of conversation for the next few days and during some quiet times I had to wonder if there wasn't something about the house that made peoples inhibitions fade away. Jan had called her mother to see if there were any repercussions after they got home and she assured her that everything was great and they were looking forward to another visit with us.

She told Jan that her sex life was the best it had ever been and she wanted it to continue. Jan cautioned her to be careful when they were out socially because there were a lot of people out there that would take advantage of their new relaxed attitudes. Joan assured her that they were ok and there was another couple that they had known for years that had teased them to swap a few times and maybe they would take them up on their offer. Jan changed the subject and they chatted about everything and anything for the next hour or so.

After they hung up I called Jan asking her to join me.

"Baby, I think there is a presence in this house that lowers the inhibitions and makes people do things that they wouldn't normally do. I think we had better careful who we invite here until we find out what is going on. Did you ever think that all our friends and your parents would strip nude in front of each other so easily? I don't think it was just Marie convincing them to do it that pushed them to do it. I remember Marie saying that they had been in the house for a while before she could get them to undress. I don't know what to do about it but we should be careful"

"Maybe Etta can shed some light of our dilemma Caleb, let's call out to her and see if she can sit with us for a while to answer some questions."

Good idea Jan. I called: "Etta can you come and sit with us so we can talk to you?"

There was no answer from her but she materialized in the chair across form us.

"Good Day Jan and Caleb. What can I do for you?"

"Good day to you also Etta, we would like to know if you know of any spirit that is still here besides you. There are strange things that happen when we have guests and we have a feeling that there is something or someone that influences people to act sexual when they wouldn't normally act that way."

"I am the only spirit as such here in the house but the trunk has special powers that can't be ignored. I don't know what causes it or why it does but if I go too close to it I have to join you too in bed to get satisfaction. Pat was a good distraction as was Joan and I am glad they came to visit."

"So you are saying that the trunk is what may be causing the strange behavior that seems to take over anyone that visits us."

"Yes. I hope that helps you."

She faded from our sight before we could continue the conversation but we felt that we had a clue to the mystery.

Life went on normally for us as Jan got back into her business doing paranormal research for people that believed that they had a ghost or something in their house. We had a few places that Jan wanted to travel to and do an investigation so we planned a trip much like the one we did for her final paper for school.

We were getting ready to leave sometime in the next few days when there was a knock on our door. We weren't expecting anyone so I slipped on the robe I kept by the door and opened it to find Ms. Lucinda standing on the porch.

"Well isn't this a good surprise. Won't you come in?" I said inviting her inside.

"Please excuse my being dressed the way I am but we are nudists and I usually just slip on a robe to answer the door."

"Don't think twice about it, I am not offended so feel free to be comfortable in your own home."

I slipped off the robe and asked why she was visiting us.

"I have had you and Jan on my mind ever since you left Salem. I know Jan is a sensitive and I know there is more to your story than we got into at my shop. I need to know more about you two. Sitting here I feel a strange power pulling at me and I don't know what to think."

"What are you feeling Ms. Lucinda? You can tell me because we have had some strange things happen here and maybe you can help sort them out."

"I really don't know, I am being pulled toward the other end of the house for some reason."

Jan entered the room and was as surprised as I was to see our guest. She greeted her warmly as she sat with us.

"Ms. Lucinda was just telling me that she was intrigued by our story and felt that there was more to it than we were telling her. She wanted to come and visit us and see if we would continue with our strange tale. Now she tells me that she is feeling that seems to be pulling her to another part of the house."

"Ms. Lucinda, why don't you let the feeling take you where you it wants to. We don't have anything to hide here and maybe you will find what we have been unable to."

"Please just call me Lucinda, Ms. seems so formal."

She got up and moved toward the back of the house where the attic stairway was located. "What is behind this door" she asked

"That is the attic stairway. Is that where you are being led?"

"It seems so. It is almost as if it is taking my hand to the knob to open the door. What is up there?"

"The only thing up there is the trunk we told you about. We have tried to move it into a back corner but something moves it back to the location it is in now. We locked like you suggested and haven't been up there since."

"May I go up and look at it. Maybe I can get some vibe from it that will tell us something."

I opened the door for her and her eyes rolled back in her head as she fainted. I managed to catch her before she could get hurt and carried her back to the couch as Jan ran to get a wet cloth to put on her brow.

Her eyes fluttered open and she asked what happened. I told her that she fainted and asked her if she remembered what caused her to do that.

She was silent for a few minutes and then explained: "I felt an overwhelming sensation of sexual pleasure. It was if I was being made love to by all the fantasy lovers I have ever had. I know we all have thoughts like that at some point in our lives but this was so real I couldn't handle the overload."

She sat there blushing at her revelations and Jan did the best she could to put her at ease.

"That is the first time that has happened like that to a stranger in our home but similar things have happened from time to time. I think I am going to have to lock the attic door so someone doesn't open it and have the same thing happen to them."

"I really don't know what to say except that I feel like I am still having an orgasm of sorts. I want to handle myself and push myself over the edge so I can think rationally."

Her hand had strayed to her crotch and Jan told her that we would leave her alone for a while so she could take care of her "itch".

Lucinda shook her head and said she was afraid to be alone but if Jan could stay with her it would be ok. I excused myself and went into the kitchen to make some drinks for us while Jan kept our guest company.

I heard a prolonged wail from the other room and assumed that Lucinda had taken care of her problem so I peeked around the corner to see if she was done and Jan nodded to me that everything was ok. I brought the tray with the drinks and set them on the coffee table in front of the girls.

Sitting across from them I was able to observe the interaction between Jan and Lucinda. She was very animated talking about her experience when she opened the attic door. As she talked about it, her hand again strayed to her pussy. Jan moved closer to her and took her other hand as she got more and more excited while talking to us.

I asked her: "Did you ever have anything remotely like this happen to you before?"

"No Caleb, my sexual experience has been very limited. When people find out I am a witch they tend to stay away from me. I think they think I will entrap them in some sort of bizarre ritual. Men are the most leery of me, maybe they think I will steal their masculinity from them. I have to tell you that what happened to me was like a curtain being lifted from my inhibitions and all the fantasies I have had over the years came forth to take me over the edge of reality."

"Did you get any negative feelings from whatever possessed you at that moment?"

"No! Just an urge to lose myself in the sensations. Kind of like I want to do now. I have always been shy about myself and now I feel I want to let it all out. Would you and Jan mind if I joined you in your nudity?"

We shook our heads and Lucinda stood, her dress sliding down her arms baring her full breasts. As the dress slid further down I could see that she was naked under the dress, her trimmed pussy being revealed as the dress slid to the floor.

"I don't know why I didn't wear anything under my clothes today, something told me to just slip on the dress and come here."

She sat down and seemed to be at ease as her legs were slightly open and she didn't try to cover her full breasts. Jan complimented her on her figure and a slight blush tinged her cheeks.

"I have to warn you Lucinda, people act very different when they are here in this house. Just a few weekends ago we had a houseful of people that seemed to have no reservations about nudity and public displays of affection. You are welcome to stay with us as long as you like but I have to warn you that you will probably experience some overwhelming urges. Neither Jan nor myself will do anything unless you initiate it but I can't say the same about our other resident Etta."

"Is Etta the spirit that I felt when you visited me in Salem?"

"Yes. Etta is always present around me, she travels with me and seems to be my protector as well as a lover. She is not jealous of Jan or anyone I am with but she feels free to take part in our lovemaking whenever she feels the need. Should she visit you please don't be afraid, she only wants to make love to you and I can tell you that even though you may not have any gay tendencies, she will give you an enjoyable experience."

"Like I told you, I don't have much experience in sex with either gender. I enjoy reading erotic stories and from what I enjoy I feel I am what you would call bisexual. I really don't know but I am certainly open to what happens."

The afternoon was a pleasant time for everyone and Lucinda seemed to relax a bit even though her hand seemed to be finding its way to her pussy more and more. I could tell she had some inner struggle taking place as she would catch herself rubbing herself and quickly pull her hand away only to return a few minutes later.

Finally Jan took her hand and placed it on her own leg close to her pussy. Her legs were spread apart inviting Lucinda to explore her if that is what she wanted to do. Her eyes darted from Jan to me and when I caught her eye I nodded in assent for her to do what she felt compelled to do.

She leaned toward Jan and their lips met in a more than friendly way but I could see that she was tentative about kissing a woman. Jan put her arms around her and pulled her to her so their breasts pressed against each other. They seemed to melt into one another as Lucinda's hand touched Jan's pussy. It just brushed her lips but I could see that the floodgates were about to be opened.

She pushed Jan back on the couch and straddled her hips pushing their pussies together. Two pairs of hips started a rocking motion as if they each had a cock and were fucking each other. From my vantage point I could see the wetness drool from both pussies as their clits found mutual pleasure. Lucinda gave out with the first of many groans as she had her first mini orgasm. I knew that Jan would be sure to give her many more as the coupling accelerated.

They wrapped their bodies around each other like a couple of snakes as I stroked my cock at the erotic site before me. Lucinda stiffened in her first orgasm in Jan's arm's, her breath came in short gasps as she struggled for control. Jan's pussy was locked to Lucinda's, her lips sucking at the other woman's, as if trying to suck them inside her.

My cock was drooling pre cum as I waited for my chance to join in the spectacle that was taking place before my eyes. I couldn't stop my hand from stroking but I did manage to keep it slow delaying the inevitable. I looked at my cock and it seemed to grow longer and fatter in my hand.

I called softly out to Etta: "come to me Etta, I need you!" She immediately materialized next to me and bent down taking me into her mouth. She took me deep on her first suck, my helmet bouncing off the back of her throat. Her head bobbed up and down striving to make me cum. One hand massaged my balls and the other stroked my shaft below her lips as she sucked. Jan looked over at me and smiled seeing that Etta was taking care of me. She nudged Lucinda and as she looked up at her she pointed to me and Etta.

Lucinda stopped dead in her tracks and stared at us as Etta stood and straddled my lap to impale herself on my cock. Her pussy easily slid up and down my shaft as she fucked herself on me.

Jan pressed her fingers to her lips to signal Lucinda to be quiet and whispered in her ear: "that's Etta, isn't she beautiful? She comes to us when there is a need, sometimes in solid form like you see her now and sometimes just as a spirit. She can't stay like that for long and when she fades from view you will still see the result of her manipulations on Caleb's cock."

Just as she said that Etta started to fade and although I could still feel her fucking me, I couldn't see her. Lucinda just stared and she could see the skin on my cock moving up and down as if it was sliding in and out of a wet pussy. She put her hand to her mouth in disbelief as Jan held on to her preventing her from running away.

"Please just stay quiet here with me. There is nothing to be afraid of. I know it is unsettling to see what you have just seen but just let your mind be open and try to accept the reality of real spirits."

Lucinda quieted down and as I felt the boiling start in my balls I stiffened and shot my spunk, splashing against the inner walls of Etta's cunt. I could see it and so could the girls, I suppose it looked strange that it didn't shoot straight up in the air but instead looked like it would cumming in a pussy. I fell back against the chair back as Etta disengaged herself from me and went back to her own world.

"I can't believe what I just saw, that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced. Do you people live with that all the time or is it just a sometime thing?" said Lucinda looking stunned at me and Jan.

"We told you that strange things happen around here and when you opened the attic door you saw for yourself what we meant. If you are afraid you can leave but we want to assure you that there is nothing to fear here. Now I have to ask you something." Asked Jan. "Are you a lesbian or bi sexual?"

"I am not sure but I don't know what came over me. I just had to kiss you and if Caleb hadn't had that spirit make love to him I would have probably made love to you and him also. I don't know what to do now, I am so conflicted about myself, I want to continue with you but at the same time I am drawn to Caleb. Maybe I should go before I make a fool out of myself."

"Don't go Lucinda, what you are feeling is what most people feel when they are visiting this house. Everyone seems to have a sexual urge and we are used to it. We have just been married but we have always been open about our sexuality and are not offended by anyone that comes on to us. If you want me that's ok with him and if you want him it is ok with me. If you stay don't be surprised if you end up in bed with both of us at some time. We will welcome you to be with us if that is what you want."

"But Jan, I am not an immoral person and have always been inhibited when it came to sex and now I am sitting here naked with you two. I have to keep reminding myself not to rub myself but I want to cum so bad. I can feel the juices dripping from me as we talk. What will become of me?"

She slid across the couch toward Jan and took her breasts in her hands. The nipples were hard and sticking out as she bent down to suckle on the nearest one. Jan moaned as Lucinda nursed at her breast, holding her head there as she took her other hand and drew it to the opposite one. Jan urged her to switch to the other breast and then was able to squeeze the full ripe globe twisting the nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I could see the wetness dripping from her pussy and I got behind her and rubbed my cock through her wet gash. I loud moan came from her as she pushed back toward me. I teased her a bit more with a few swipes across her clit as her hand went between Jan's thighs searching for her center.

I found the source of her wetness and pushed the head of my cock in the warm tunnel. It seemed to suck me gently as I slid slowly until I was balls deep in her wet cunt. I dragged her down to me and Jan guided her face into her wet cunt as I fucked her pussy.

Jan spread her legs wide to give Lucinda a better shot at her pussy. Lucinda stuck her tongue out and lapped at her clit as she swiped her tongue up and down the wet slit. Jan grabbed her head and held her where she wanted her to be as I fucked her until she started to quiver. I could feel her pussy ripple along my cock as she started to cum as a result of my fucking and her lapping Jan's pussy.

She tipped over the edge and we didn't allow her to rest as I pulled out and Jan led her to straddle my hips. She settled on my cock and started to fuck again. Jan squatted over my face and lowered her twat to my lips. I reached up to play with two sets of breasts, feeling Jan lean forward to kiss Lucinda as they used me like a sex toy for their own pleasure.

I could hold out for a while as I had already cum a few times in the past few hours. Lucinda was insatiable as she fucked me hard and fast. The way she was swiveling her hips I knew there wasn't too many places in her cunt that weren't getting stirred up. Jan had to hold on to her to keep her from falling off me and as she reached her peak for the fourth or fifth time she just collapsed against her. Jan got off my face and let her lay on my chest. I was able to roll to my side so we could lay her flat on her back.

She was ok so we covered her up to keep her warm and let her rest. I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up and when I got back Jan did the same. Lucinda opened her eyes and I could see the fear that flashed thru them. I took her hand to reassure her that she was ok and nothing would happen to her.

"What happened to me? I don't remember anything except the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. Is there something wrong with me? Did you give me something in my drink?" she asked

12