The Truth About...

Story Info
Son finally gets what he wants- his mother.
3.7k words
4.44
281.4k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

How was I going to explain it? I had lusted after her for so many years, that I didn't have a clue, how to bring the subject up when all we had now, was the two of us. I had watched my parents slog through a very messy divorce and I often wondered why. They are both great people and together, they looked like the ideal couple but I guess things happen, that change lives and this was one for me and for my mother.

My mother is well known in the neighborhood for her activities with kids and young adults, especially, in regards to helping young offenders and their families. Unfortunately, what she did, sometimes, was not well known and I only found out about it by accident. My mother has always been a very open person and her sexuality just radiated from her, not that she flaunted it or anything like that, but just to look at her, was erotic and sexual.

She has an average body but her features are what turns, men on to her. Her lips are fully and pouty and when she licks them, it sends a message to every man around her. It may a mixed message but from the reaction I've seen in men, it is very intoxicating. Her breasts are ample and firm, not overly big but they are in good shape, considering her age. Her hips are shapely and when she walks, they just exude sex. Her legs are long and shaped like they were made to be put around a man's waist and hold him tight as he fucks her wet cunt.

She spends a lot of time on exercise so is in good shape, both mentally and physically. I've watched her many times, exercising and I get an erection every time I do especially when she is on her back, her legs in the air and spread. I've often imagined those legs wrapped around me. The best thing I like to watch her do is work out with her big, medicine ball. She likes to lie on it and roll it back and forth, her breasts squashed against it and I think about them against my chest, every time I see her doing it. I think she knows about my visions but she has never said anything about them until the other day when I was watching her exercising.

She had on a skimpy pair of shorts and a top that might as well not been there, her breasts, hanging out of it, showing off her nipples and their firmness. My cock was immediately, hard when I saw her and I followed her to watch and see what she was going to do. Watching her hips sway as she walked was an instant turn on and I felt that maybe, now that the divorce was over and things had started to settle down a little, I could, maybe make a move on her.

Nervous, hell, I was petrified as I walked into the room. She didn't notice me at first as she was hard at work. I just stood and stared at her as she worked out on the climber/stepper, her firm cheeks filling her shorts and I could see her muscles through them, flexing and grinding as she continued.

I marveled at how toned her body was as she started slowing down her exercise and I could see the sweat pouring off her, dripping down between her breasts, shining and slippery. She was breathing hard and had to stop to relax a little before she started another cycle of exercises. That's when she saw me watching her.

"Hi, baby," she puffed.

"Hey."

"I'm glad you're here. I need your help with the weights."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, walking over towards her.

"Spot for me, will you?"

"Sure."

I watched her get onto the weight bench and get under the bar, hanging over her head.

"Just stand behind me and help me get started," she said, her shapely hips and legs, straddling the bench.

I got behind her, over her, looking down at her as she reached up for the bar. I could see right down her top, her breasts and hard nipples in full view as she tried to lift the bar off the holder. I reached down and grabbed the bar, helping her get it off the holder and she extended her arms, holding it above her for an instant.

Starting to pump the bar up and down, she quickly seemed to tire. After a few more lifts, she looked up at me and motioned with her eyes for me to help her. As I grabbed the bar, I noticed her looking at the front of my shorts, the bulge in them, very evident. I wasn't in any position to do anything about it at that moment but she seemed, not to be able to keep her eyes off my bulge. As I helped her put the bar back on the holder, she never took her eyes off me and when I stepped back, her eyes followed me, staring at my bulge the whole time.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood and let her look at me, not saying anything. She closed her eyes and I saw the tip of her tongue come out and sultrily, lick her lips, sending a wave of exotic lust through me. I also heard a soft groan come from her as she relaxed on the bench. She finally got up and turned around to face me.

"Do I do that to you?" she asked, motioning towards the front of my pants.

I wasn't sure what to say so I simply said, "Yes."

She smiled at me and came closer.

"I didn't know I affected you so much," she said, standing directly in front of me, her hands on her hips.

I couldn't help myself but I blurted out, "You do this every time to me, Mom. You turn me on so much, I can hardly stand it, being so close to you and wanting you so much."

Her smile remained on her face and she moved even closer so we were only inches apart.

"I'm flattered but why do I turn you on so much?" she asked, not moving, her heaving chest almost touching me every time she took a breath.

"Mom, you've always turned me on, ever since I can remember. I love watching you and I love the sight of you, whenever I see you."

She pulled me to her and hugged me, pressing her body against me, my erection pushing against her crotch, her breasts mashed against my chest, my head just under her chin. I thought I was going to come right there and then. We stood holding each other for a few minutes before she stepped back and looked at me, the smile still on her face.

"You're a very sexy young man and from what I can see, you have a lot to offer a girl."

I didn't say anything, just stood, looking up into her face.

"Why would you want an old body like mine when you have so many to choose from at school?"

"I guess I just like older women," I answered. "There's something, about an older woman that just turns me on so much, I walk around with a hard on most of the time, watching some of the professors and their wives and think about what it would be like to be with them, you know, in bed."

"So any older woman turns you so then."

"You turn me on the most though. I love watching you work out. You are very sexy, you know."

"Well, thank you honey."

"I don't want to bring up some bad memories, but I think Dad made a big mistake, leaving you, sexually, at least," I said, as the smile on her face widened.

"Well, your Dad and I didn't see eye to eye on sex in the first place. Our sex life wasn't all that good but we did achieve one thing, and that's you."

I was really getting nervous now and my erection was straining against my pants so much, I could feel it twitch a couple of times, just looking at her sweaty body. She must have known, just be the look on my face, what I was feeling as her smile deepened, her eyes sparkling, her lips opening, letting her tongue out to quickly lick them, wetting them, making them shine in the sunlight.

"I'm going to need your help again," she said.

I wasn't quite sure what she was alluding to but I agreed and followed her upstairs. The view of her ass in front of me, had my cock twitching more as we walked up the stairs, her hips swaying suggestively as she took step after step, me inches behind her, my eyes glued to her ass. I could smell her and it was over powering my mind until we got to the top of the stairs. She stopped and turned towards me, her smile still on her face and looked down at me, still standing on the top stair.

She slowly reached up and started to pull her top off, slowly, her breasts coming into view. I stared at her body, wide eyed, as they finally were fully naked in front of me, inches from my mouth. Then she tossed her top away and reached for her shorts, bending down a little to pull them off her, revealing her hairless crotch. She stood up again and didn't move. I could feel the heat radiating off her as she watched my face while I devoured her nakedness.

Her legs were apart enough that I could see her cunt lips and the moisture that had gathered on them and my cock twitched again. I scanned up her body, taking in her breasts and how they were heaving from her breathing and then up to her face, still, a wry smile on it.

"Come on," she said, motioning me to follow her again.

I did and she headed into the bathroom, opening and holding the door open, looking back at me to see if I was behind her. I watched her bend over, giving me a clear view of her ass hole, it's puckered beauty, staring out at me, inviting me, as she turned the water on.

"Come on, honey, I need you to wash my back for me," she said, turning around to look at me, her breathing heavier now and I could see the lust in her eyes as she waited for me to answer.

"Sure," I stuttered and started to take my clothes off, right in front of her.

She didn't move but watched me, never taking her eyes off the bulge that was still so prominent in the front of my, now unzipped shorts. When I pushed them down, along with my underwear, over my hips, I heard a small gasp come from her, seeing the size of me, like it was the first time. I quickly stepped out of my shorts and started to pull my shirt over my head, fully exposing myself to her, as she gasped again, my hard cock waving at her, only inches from her hands.

"Oh honey, you have such a beautiful cock," I heard her say as I got my shirt off me and looked at her, the two of us naked and aroused. "I had no idea."

She turned and stepped into the shower, holding the door open for me. I stepped in beside her and she moved under the water, turning around, holding her arms out to me, inviting, me into them. I stepped into them and felt her wet, hot body press against me, her breasts mashed against my chest, the way I had so often thought about and my cock slipped between her open legs, resting just below her cunt.

Our mouths met in a fury of tongues, each of us, exploring the other's cavity with a need and a wanting that only lovers know exists. I heard her groan softly as I kept my tongue, circling inside hers, searching and exploring it, feeling her heat and her tongue on mine, sending a wave of juices through me that I thought I had come. She moved her body against me, rubbing her breasts across my chest and up and down, holding my ass with her two hands, caressing my cheeks, pulling me into her as hard as she could, my cock throbbing between her spread, wet legs.

"Oh fuck, I want you," I heard her mumble through our kisses.

I put my hands on her hips and slightly pushed her away from me. She looked perplexed but smiled when I reached up and put my hands on her breasts, feeling their fullness and sponginess, running my fingers around her nipples, hardening them until they were sticking straight out at me. She closed her eyes and groaned louder as I kept caressing her, my hand trailing down her front towards her crotch. She opened her legs a little further and let me touch her wetness, sending a louder groan from between her, now, open lips, her head going back, giving me complete access to her body.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good touching me," she said, still letting me wander over her with my hands. "I've wanted you for a long time."

I leaned forward and touched her nipple with the tip of my tongue, sending another groan out between her lips

"Oh yes, suck my nipples," she said, pulling me against them, mashing my face between them. "Suck them, baby. Suck them hard."

I ran my tongue in circles around her nipples and sucked them gently into my mouth, licking and sucking on them as if I were a newborn wanting their milk. She groaned over and over again as I continued working her breasts between my lips and tongue, her nipples becoming like little penises, hard and sticking straight out. My hand, in the mean time, had found her crack and I ran a finger, slowly up and down it, reaching to touch as much of her as I could, feeling the heat coming from her along with some juices that made her opening, almost suck my finger into it. She groaned again when my finger found her opening and entered her.

"Oh yes, finger my cunt," she groaned, opening her legs further, allowing me complete access to her, wanting me to fuck her so badly. "Oh fuck, I want you."

I thrust my finger in and out of her hot cunt a few times, then moved back to running it up and down her crack, pushing and probing wherever I could, feeling her heart beat against my face as I continued sucking on her nipples. I ran my finger up her crack and probed at her ass hole, sending another loud groan from her. She seemed to want me to touch everywhere on her and was giving herself to me completely, something that I had thought about and masturbated about for so many years. She pulled my head away from her nipples and looked me straight in the eye.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, reaching down and wrapping her hand around my cock, running it up and down my length. I want to feel your hard cock inside my cunt so badly, I can hardly stand it. Fuck me now honey. Fuck me with your hard cock."

She turned around and leaned forward, resting against the wall, the water spraying down on her back, splashing the two of us as I moved close behind her, reaching out and guiding my cock towards her cunt. She groaned when she felt my head against her opening and she pushed back against it, letting it enter her until my pubic hair was mashed against her ass, my head hitting the end of her canal, sending another loud groan through her whole body.

"Fuck me hard, honey. Fuck me until I can't take it. I want your seed inside me. Fuck me, please. Pound me with your big cock."

I started slowly, bringing the head of my cock to the outer rims of her lips before thrusting back, fully, up inside her, sending her body lurching forward, my balls slapping her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me harder."

I sped up my thrusts and the noise of our skin slapping together, was loud and constant as I started to pound myself in and out of her, as fast and as hard as I could. She pushed back against my thrusts, my cock filling her cunt fully every time I thrust into her. Her head was hanging down, rolling from side to side as I fucked her cunt, loud moans and groans coming from her, sending waves of excitement through me, making me thrust even harder, wanting to come inside her and fill her cunt with my wet, sloppy seed.

I grabbed her hips and leaned back so my thrusts were straighter into her. She groaned again as I felt my balls start to tingle, my head twitched and I exploded inside her, sending waves of hot, fresh come deep inside her, splashing against her walls, making her groan louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, you're coming," she cried out. "I can feel you coming inside my cunt. Yes, yes, yes. Fill me with your seed. I want all of it inside me."

I held myself against her ass as I emptied my balls completely into her, holding her hips hard against me, trying to get as far into her as I could. Her skin felt so hot against me as I slowly started to pull out of her, sending another wave of groans cascading out of her mouth, her head hanging still and limp.

When I pulled out of her completely, a strand of come kept us attached for a second before falling prey to the water running over us. I stepped back and looked at her ass, reaching out to touch her, probing between her cheeks, spreading them wide. She groaned again at my touch and I pushed a finger quickly into her puckered hole, feeling her heat around me, rubbing her walls with the tip of it. She pushed back against me, sending my finger further into her.

"Oh yes, finger fuck my ass," she yelled, pushing harder against me. "I want you to fuck my ass."

I thrust my finger in and out of her as she groaned against the wall, her head rolling, again, from side to side, her legs spread wide open, her cunt dripping from the water still spraying the two of us. Her skin was slippery from the water but it was so smooth and tight, I ran my other hand over her ass while I continued finger fucking her ass hole. I could feel my balls tingling as I continued and soon, I had a full erection again, pointing at her, wanting to be inside her hot body again, fucking her with all my strength, emptying my balls, once more into her, filling her with another load of my seed.

"Fuck my ass," she said, moving so my finger slipped out of her. "I want you to fuck me in my ass, please."

I moved back into her, my head pushing against her ass hole, its puckered entrance, waiting for me, inviting me, to enter it and fuck her. I pushed a little harder and I popped through her outer rim, entering her in a rush. I had to step closer to her, as I entered her so fast, I stumbled a bit. I pushed my cock into her until my balls were resting against her ass. She groaned loudly and pushed back against me, sending a wave of lust through me as I started to thrust in and out of her ass hole, feeling her walls rubbing against my head as I slid it in and out of her. I hit the end of her canal every time I thrust fully into her and she groaned every time she felt it. I started thrusting faster and the noise of our skin slapping together was quite loud, over the sounds of the spraying water.

She was so tight and hot around my thrusting cock. I had never felt anything so tight around me in my life and I wanted it to never end as I continued punishing her ass hole, with long, strong, steady thrusts, filling her canal every time I thrust into her. She was almost yelling at me now, wanting me to fuck her harder.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass harder. Come inside my ass. Fill it with your hot come."

I suddenly, came inside her ass, my head exploding, sending rivers of hot come, spraying up, splashing against her walls, coating them with it's filmy mass. I held myself against her ass, emptying my balls into her as she groaned and moaned, pushing back, wanting me as far inside her as she could get me. Finally, my cock slid out of her with a slight pop and she stood up, turning around to wrap her arms around me, pulling me into her soaking, slippery body, our bodies coming together, as one. We held each other for a long time until we had started to breathe more normally. She pushed away from me slightly and looked into my eyes, a smile returning to her face.

"That felt so good," she said. "Your cock felt so good inside me. I can still feel it's come, filling me. It's been a long time since I've felt so complete."

I just smiled down at her.

We got out of the shower, drying each other, touching each other as we did and spent the rest of the day, in bed, fucking and sucking, finding out about each other's body in every possible way. That night, as she lay, sleeping, her head resting against my chest, I thought about all those times I had listened and watched her and now I felt complete too. From then on, I never spent a night alone in my own bed. We lived as a couple and fucked like newlyweds, always finding each other, wanting and willing. When I look at another older woman now, all I can do is compare them to my mother and that is no comparison.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers