The Truth About Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers

Eric held still for only a moment and then I began grinding myself onto him. Taking the hint, he started pulling from me and then thrusting himself back in. He moved slowly in and out, making the most of his thrusts, making me feel every inch of his cock as it moved inside me.

It wasn't long though before we were rocking against each other quickly, both of us desperate to reach our peak. I felt Eric cum just before I did. At least, I think it was the feel of his cum shooting extra heat into my womb that sent me over the edge. As my body convulsed around his cock and I cried out my release, he also trembled in the afterglow of his own orgasm.

We caught our breath, and remembering that we were in someone else's house I told him I guessed we should go and make an appearance. He agreed and let me up so that I could pull on my panties again and then I watched as he redressed himself. Still admiring the way he way he looked standing in front of the bar taking off his clothes.

We walked out together, and were greeted by the three people who set up this huge surprise for me.

We were wondering if we needed to call for reinforcements to get you two out of there." Burt said laughing at our expense.

"Yeah well, anything worth doing is worth doing right. Don't you think?" Eric teased back.

"Of course."

Amber was the next to chime in, "Eric? I didn't know that you danced?"

"Yeah well, no one did. I usually don't take jobs where I know the people who are there. I didn't know them and was just told it was a birthday gift for a woman. I'm not embarrassed by it." He said to her then looked at me to finish "I didn't want someone to know about it."

"Is the money good?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah, there is money there if the woman likes what she sees, as well as other benefits if you're really lucky." He said with a chuckle earning an elbow in the ribs from me.

I decided it was time to interrupt their fun before they really started making rude comments. "Amber? Would you mind if Eric was the one to drive me home tonight?"

"No, that's fine with me. I think you two probably should be alone anyway."

Later, in the car as Eric drove me to my apartment, I asked, "Why did you look at me when you said you didn't want someone to know? I won't tell anyone what you do, you know. I never have. Not even when I caught you smoking behind the house when you were fourteen."

"Well, what I meant was I didn't want for you to know that I stripped." He stated as if pointing out the obvious.

"Why?" I asked still clueless.

"I didn't want to mess up every chance I had that eventually you would look at me as more than a friend or some one who fits between boyfriends."

As we parked on the curb to my house, I asked him what exactly he was saying.

His reply was simple, "I want you. I want to see what we can become."

It hit me upon hearing him voice it first that I wanted the same thing. Maybe because we had been friends forever, we could be more now. Hadn't Sandy and Burt found it all and known each other forever? I also remembered how I had felt when he stripped for me. The want that I had felt, and the lust that I had felt as each part of him was slowly revealed to me, and I had to admit that love and appreciation had been there as well, and it wasn't only in a sexual sense though that had been all I would admit to at the time.

I figured he had put himself out there on a limb to admit that he wanted me, so I made the next step. "Want to come in and stay tonight? From there we can see what happens. I'm willing to try if you are sure that you are, and if you promise that no matter what happens from here, we will be friends."

"Agreed." Eric said and turned off the ignition and opened his door. We walked up to my apartment holding hands and we made love several times that night. None of them were as frenzied as in the den of my friends house but perfect in its own respect.

~~~

That night started it all. All those little details, my friends surprising me and showing me that married couples can still be outgoing, and finding out my best friend was in fact a male stripper, was the night I found out what was important.

A month later, we realized fully that we seemed made for one another. Eric moved in permanently and we were already talking about a wedding in our near future.

*

*I love comments...if you liked it please let me know :). Thanks*

Wish4me
Wish4me
54 Followers
12