The Truth About Her Past

Story Info
Wife finally opens up about her past encounters.
1.9k words
4.12
80.2k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannij
dannij
40 Followers

Wife finally opens up about her past encounters.

"I've had enough of this shit!" Those were the words, spoken by my wife, which marked the beginning of a new era in our relationship. A new era in my life.

I have been with my wife, Sharron for just over ten years, and we have been married for the last two. Due to unplanned pregnancies, we were both married before we were twenty. My marriage ended in my mid twenties, and Sharron finally threw her husband out just after her thirtieth birthday. Eight years later, she met me. Those eight years remained a mystery to me, and to be honest, I wasn't really interested in them. Not interested that is, until one night, purely by accident, I discovered Literotica. The first story that I read, was about a lady who had been seduced by an ex lover. She confessed all to her husband, expecting him to explode and walk out on her. His reaction was just the opposite! Her confession turned him on, and he encouraged her to take more lovers, giving him all the sordid details, of course.

From that moment on, I became obsessed with the thought of my wife, with another man. I had asked her if she had any relationships, flings, one night stands, drunken fumbles, anything at all, I just wanted details. Anything just to add a little bit of fuel to my fantasies. All she would ever say was that it was in her past and none of my business. She told me that she had a couple of short term relationships but nothing serious, and that was all that I was ever going to get. Then, early last summer, she finally gave in, and began to tell me about those missing years!

It was early afternoon, and the mid day sun hadn't yet subsided. I was lying on a Mediterranean beach with Sharron. The heat was too much for me, the sweat was running down my forehead, and it was just too hot for me to concentrate on the book that I was trying to read. Once again, my mind started to wander. As always, I began to picture Sharron with another man. "Tell me a story,"

"What is it with you every time we come away?" she asked, "I've told you before, you are my present, and my past is my past, and has nothing to do with you."

"Make something up then," I said,

"Get lost." came the reply.

I dropped my book and walked off to sit in the calm sea water. I was sulking, and like most men, I'm very good at it. I sat in the sea enjoying the cool water for about five minutes, before Sharron came to join me.

"What's your problem now?" she asked,

"I only come abroad on holiday for you," I told her, "I don't like the sun, and you know that I'm terrified of flying, but I come away because it's what you want. I like the nice quiet local bars, but we always go to the boom boom music bars where the youngsters go, because you like them and it's what makes you happy!" I was on a roll, and as Sharron hadn't yet shot me down, I decided to push it a little further. "I don't want to know about Ray, you were married to him so that is out of bounds, but I know you must have had at least a couple of flings since then. All I ask is for a bit of a story to help my fantasies, that's all."

Sharron sat quietly beside me in the gentle surf. I thought that I'd pushed too far, and that we wouldn't be speaking for at least the rest of the day. A few minutes later, she rubbed my thigh and said, "Boom boom bars? Really?"

"You know what I mean." I answered, not bothering to look at her. We remained silent for the next few minutes, with me trying to figure out what would be the best way to get back into her good books.

"Ok, I've had enough of this shit, what do you want to know?" she asked. My heart was beating like a drum, "Doesn't matter," I said, "Not if it's going to upset you and spoil the holiday,"

"You think that you sulking like a child won't spoil the holiday?" she replied, "ask! But don't blame me if you don't like what you hear, and if you dare throw any of it back in my face, I'll never forgive you, ever!"

She stroked my thigh again "Go on, shit head" she said, "Before I change my mind, what do you want to know?"

I thought for a moment, "I don't know now," I replied.

Sharron laughed, "Well, if you don't know what you want to hear, then I don't know what to tell you."

I thought again about what I should ask her. "Ok, then, who was the last man you kissed before me?"

"Easy," she replied, "It was a bloke that I met in a bar in town."

"What was his name?"

"I honestly don't think I asked him!"

"Which bar?"

"Same place that I met you, actually."

"Good hunting ground eh?"

"Very good!"

"It wasn't the same night that you met me was it?" I asked, slightly alarmed.

She laughed again, "No, not the same night, it was the week before I met you."

"Did he walk you home?"

"No"

"Why not?"

Sharron closed her eyes and shook her head, "Because we got a taxi back to his place." she answered.

Now I was shocked, I didn't expect to hear that, "Oh, right," I said, "Did a lot of kissing go on then?"

"Lots"

"Did he feel your tits?"

"Of course he did," she replied.

"Did your nipples go hard?"

"What do you think?"

Sharron still has the most fantastic, firm little breasts and very sensitive nipples, I love her breasts. "Did he lick them?"

A slight blush, "Yes."

"Did he like your little titties?"

"He seemed to," she answered, "He didn't complain."

I feel a slight pang of jealousy, but I am also very aroused. Now or never I think, "Did he fuck you?" I asked.

"Wow, straight to the point!" she says, "Did he fuck me, hmmm.... no."

"Oh, right," I said again, disappointment in my voice and written all over my face.

"I fucked him!" she said, looking me straight in the eye.

I could feel my mouth hanging open. It had taken me three weeks to get her into bed when I first met her, and there she was telling me that she had fucked a stranger, only the week before she had met me.

Sharron gave a nervous laugh, "Sorry," she said, "But you asked."

"Don't be sorry," I told her, "That's fantastic." I pulled my shorts tight across my instant erection. Sharron laughed again, "You've got a problem." she said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Ok, thanks for being straight, now I need details."

"What sort of details?"

"Just details," I said, hardly able to control my excitement. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning "Details like, did you come?"

A slight hesitation, and a smile, "Yes, lots of times."

"Fuck me!" I said, "This is better than I imagined,"

"Pervert," she laughed.

"How many times?" I asked.,

She thought for a few seconds, "Five, I think,"

"FIVE?" I squealed, unbelievably.

"At least," she answered, "It could have been more."

"Five! all in one night? All while you were fucking him? All in bed? How big was his cock?" I spluttered.

She was laughing now and discreetly stroked the bulge in my shorts, "Down boy, that was a lot of questions all in one go."

"Well?" I asked, grinning like a Cheshire cat, "What are the answers?"

"Let me think," she said, "All in one night, not exactly, I was counting the next morning too. All while I was riding him, no, at least twice while I was on top of him, at least twice on his finger too, and once on his tongue. All in bed, again no, I rode him in bed, yes. He licked me to orgasm in his bed too. I came on his finger in the shower next morning, and ..." hesitating, smiling, shaking her head.

"And what?" I asked.

"Oh god," she said, "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"And what?" I asked again, not knowing what to expect.

"Oh well, you asked for it," she groaned, "I came on his finger in the back of the taxi on the way back to his place, we both came in the taxi actually. He came in my hand. I left my thong there, on the floor in the taxi." She laughed, blushing now, "When we got out of the taxi, he asked the driver how much it was, the driver gave a quick look towards the back where my thong was, and said he felt like he should be paying us, god I was so embarrassed!"

"You let him finger you in the back of the taxi?" I asked, grinning all over my face, "What a slut eh?" she said.

"And you gave him a hand job?"

"I felt it was only fair to return the favour really."

"I think I've just fallen in love with you even more," I laughed.

She gave me a gentle punch on the arm and laughed with me.

"And?" I said,

"And what?"

"How big was he?"

"Big!" she said, "He was at least six foot four,"

"Ha, very funny," I replied, "his cock."

"It was in proportion to the rest of him, quite long, very thick." she said, casually.

"Bigger than me?" I asked, predictably.

"Quite long and very thick," she said again, "So yes, bigger than you."

I didn't really know how to react to that. "Does size really matter?" I asked, pathetically.

"Yes, size does matter, it's not always better, but in his case, yes, it was nice!"

"Did you go down on him?"

"Yes I did go down on him, and no he didn't come in my mouth."

I sat there, open mouthed and with a very painful erection.

"Is that it?" she asked.

I thought for a while, having got a lot more than I expected and not knowing what else to ask,

"Was he a good kisser?"

Sharron found this most amusing, and laughed out loud, "seriously?" she asked,

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yes, he was a very good kisser."

For some reason that made me far more jealous than anything else she had already told me. "Were you wearing your stockings?"

She gave me a slightly puzzled look and shook her head, "Sad," she said, "No it was summer, I was bare legged."

I thought, silently for a long time,

"Are you done now?" she asked.

"Were there many more men in the weeks before me?" I asked , feeling both nervous and excited about what the answer might be.

"Weeks before you? No. Months before you...Yes, quite a few."

"Tell me!" I said, far too enthusiastically.

"Those are other stories for other times," she replied.

"Does that mean that you will tell me sometime then?"

"That depends on how well you perform when I get you back to the room." She smiled, "But looking at the tent in your shorts, I don't think it'll be a problem."

dannij
dannij
40 Followers