The Truth About Laura Ch. 03

Story Info
Laura's mother makes shocking discovery.
1.9k words
4.41
84.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie Hampton felt overwhelmed. Not only did she have to juggle Thanksgiving dinner and a dozen noisy friends and relatives, but her husband, son and daughter were up to something behind her back.

Precisely what, she couldn't tell, but she knew that Laura was at the center of it. Cal was trying to spend far more time with his daughter than he ever used to, and Tim talked to her in whispers, as if they were conspiring. Both of them, Marjorie noticed, often tried to sneak off alone with Laura.

Perhaps Laura has a boyfriend she hasn't told me about, Marjorie speculated. Maybe she's sneaking out to see him and Tim's helping. But why should she sneak around behind my back? She's had boyfriends before.

Marjorie carried a full basket as she walked down the hall toward the laundry room, pondering this problem. Marjorie decided it was time to sit down with Laura and have a chat like they used to before she went to college.

After Marjorie started the washing machine, she went back down the hall and started to knock on Laura's door, when she heard a familiar, but startling, sound: creaking bedsprings and subdued moans, the unmistakable sounds of lovers who didn't want to be caught.

Who on earth is in bed with her? she wondered.

***

Earlier that night, Laura had donned a plain white nightdress, put on her glasses to read a while, and get some sleep.

But a firestorm was pending, and Laura had no idea how she was going to handle it. On Monday afternoon, Laura had made love to her father and her brother in the space of an hour. Thanks to the presence of all the relatives visiting for Thanksgiving, there had been precious few opportunities for more, but both of them kept trying to get her alone. So far, she had been able to keep them from finding out about one another, but how long could that last? And what would they do when they did find out?

Now, just as Laura was about to begin Mary Shelley's "Mathilda," she heard three soft knocks on her door. It was Tim, barefoot and dressed in a white T-shirt and grey sweat pants, who ducked in.

"Christ!" she hissed. "What are you doing here?"

"I can't stand it anymore," he said, his eyes falling to the large, firm globes hidden by the nightdress. He wasn't wearing underwear, Laura noticed; his dick poked at his sweat pants like a tent pole.

"Everyone's asleep or watching TV," Tim said. "If we're real quiet--"

"Tim, it's too dangerous." Especially if Dad finds out, she thought.

Tim sat next to her on the bed, pulled her close, kissed his older sister hard on the mouth. He ran his hands along her cool bare thigh.

"If my balls get any bluer, they'll be plums. See?"

With that, Tim stood yanked his sweats down and freed his dick with obvious relief. He joined his older sister on the narrow twin bed, and kissed her again, roughly.

"I'm in love with my sister," he breathed, as he ran his hands along Laura's smooth, tan legs. "I can't believe I'm in love with my sister."

He's pouring gasoline on the fire, Laura thought, but decided not to say anything; thoughts of their intense lust the other day were keeping her hot, too.

Tim's hands flew under Laura's nightdress and found her breasts. He covered her broad nipples with his palms, caressing them, warming them. Laura's arms tightened around her brother and she nibbled his ear, then his neck. Her hand found his aching prong, and she began to skim her hand along its length.

Tim's kiss was softer now, more loving and less desperate, now that he knew Monday afternoon was no fluke, that his gorgeous sister would let him make love to her again, that she wanted him to make love to her again.

The kiss dissolved. Laura pushed Tim back, and lifted off the nightdress, tousling her dark brown hair, revealing her flawless, rolling breasts. Her green eyes blazed, and Tim took her glasses off to get a better look at them.

"So lovely," he sighed, removing his shirt. Now completely naked, he snuggled close to Laura, easing her onto her back. "Some day we'll be all alone for a while, and we'll cause an earthquake together."

Laura thought Tim's voice was a little too loud. To shut him up, Laura kissed him with fervor, wanting him to believe he, alone, was at the center of her universe. His hot, throbbing prick lay flat against her thigh, like a voracious tiger waiting to pounce.

I'm going to have to teach the men in this family something about foreplay, Laura thought as Tim hunched forward. His purple prick now lay flat on her pubic bush, and she took over, rubbing her clit along its length.

"Ohhh," Tim sighed. "What are you doing?"

"Maybe you want to be out of here in five minutes, but I need a little more," Laura whispered.

Tim responded by licking Laura's breasts and sliding off her tan, compact body. She guided his fingers to her moist pussy. Tim slid two fingers in, and also stroked Laura's stiffening clit with his thumb.

"That's it," she sighed. "You're learning, little brother."

Tim jammed his insistent cock against her thigh.

"I'm not so little."

Tim continued to move his increasingly skilled fingers, and it wasn't long before his older sister was panting like a stream engine. Tim slid on top of her again, and slipped the head of his impatient prick between her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhh," Laura sighed as Tim sank his cock inside, staring into his eyes, the same shape and color as her own. "You're getting good at this."

Tim waited until he was complete immersed in her depths before replying, "I love you."

Then the siblings left speech behind as they moved together slowly, quietly, in anguish because they could not cut loose with the animal cries of passion nestled deep in their throats. Tim's teeth sank into his own lower lip almost to the point of bleeding.

Laura raised her ass as high as she could so that the bedsprings wouldn't squeak so loudly as her brother's dick moved around in her belly. She placed her hands on his ass to control his rhythm, and moved her own lower body slowly.

But the squeaking grew too loud in her mind, and she grew fearful of discovery; caught with Tim, everything she knew and loved would be gone from her life forever.

Yet, climax was closing in, and now it was Laura's turn to bite her lip to keep from crying out. The familiar shakes of pleasure rippled through her body as she gushed juice along her brother's thick, slick prick.

My God, she thought, now he's got stamina? Somebody's going to hear us!

Marjorie lingered at the door, her ear pressed close. She recognized Laura's voice immediately, but who was that with her? Frustration rose in Marjorie's blood; the damn washing machine was drowning out half the sounds.

"Oh!" she heard Laura cry. "Tim! I'm almost there!"

Marjorie stepped back from the door, in shock.

It can't be, she thought. My own kids? Having sex?

Marjorie leaned against the wall, unable to breathe. Part of her wanted to kick the door in and confront them, but that would bring Cal into the picture, and she could only imagine what that might lead to. She recovered enough presence of mind to decide that now was not the time to take any action. She needed to think.

Marjorie pressed her ear to the door again.

After Laura came, she did what she always did when a client was taking too long; she squeezed her skilled cunt muscles together, and began rippling them along the length of Tim's cock, in effect, masturbating him from inside.

Tim's eyes almost popped out, and Laura stopped his cries of passion with a squishy, wet kiss. When the storm had passed, she let him go, and whispered, "Now or never, little brother."

Tim's eyes closed as he almost pulled out, and then rammed himself all the way in. His prick gushed with sperm as he emptied himself into his gasping sister. His balls loosened, and he showered her face and neck with kisses as his climax passed.

"You're so beautiful, Laura," he whispered.

It really is Tim, Marjorie thought, and tears trickled down her cheeks. But she could not tear herself away.

The siblings lay silently together, and almost drifted off to sleep, but Tim's dick began to crawl along Laura's leg again.

"God," she sighed. "You two are insatiable."

Tim's head snapped up and he lay on his side to look at her.

Marjorie's eyes became wider. Who else is in there?

"What?" Tim exclaimed.

Oh, no, Laura thought. What did I just do?

"Who's the other guy?" Tim wanted to know. "Who else can there be?"

"Go away, Tim. I can't tell--" As tears formed in her eyes, Laura didn't know what to say. Crying, she turned her head away. Tim tried awkwardly to comfort her, but she pushed him back.

"It's all right, Laura," he said softly. "I won't say a thing. What happened? Who was he? Did he rape you?"

"You ignorant cretin," she snapped. "Did I rape you?"

"I don't understand."

Laura sighed and brushed away her tears.

"I swear I'll bite your balls off if you ever tell anybody," she said, and then the whole story poured out: how Professor Craig Johnson ran a stable of college students as call girls, how she came to be one of them, how that led to a night of passionate lovemaking with their father, and now the current situation. By the time Laura finished talking, she felt as though an anvil had been lifted from her chest; this was the first time she'd shared her secrets with anyone other than the girls, and it felt great.

"Oh, Tim, I'm so sorry," she said at last. "I feel like running to a convent."

"It's all right, Laura," he replied, taking his naked sister back into his arms and letting her tears dry against his bare shoulder. "It's all right. I didn't know."

"I love you," she said, "and I love Daddy too. But you know how he is. He'll hit the roof if he finds out about us."

"Maybe we should just level with him," Tim said. "He's the one with the most to lose."

Laura shook her head.

"No, Craig is. He's got businessmen, lawyers, legislators, damn near the whole phone book on the client list. And I can't afford to quit. I make at least a thousand dollars a week. That sure beats slinging hash at the diner."

"Jesus!" Tim said. "Could I do that, too? Fuck for money?"

"Depends. Are you gay?"

Tim gave her a mock hostile glare that made Laura laugh.

"Keep everything I told you to yourself," Laura said. "I'm not kidding. One word and you'll be singing soprano."

"Don't worry," he said. "Who could I possibly tell?"

Marjorie missed most of the conversation, but what she was able to make out left her reeling. My daughter's a hooker? My husband uses hookers? My children are committing incest? What can be worse? Surely Cal hasn't-- Marjorie didn't want to believe that.

Right now, she wanted to cry, she wanted to kill, she wanted a divorce, she wanted an explanation, she wanted a drink. Pulling her ear away, she moved down the hall to the laundry room as quickly and quietly as she could. There had been enough discoveries for one night. Marjorie closed the door and cried softly in the quiet darkness.