The Truth About Nurses Ch. 01

Story Info
Discover the lives of Brad, Mike and Shelly.
961 words
4.1
11.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first ever story. Feedback appreciated.

*****

"That's the last box," said Brad as his buddy Mike closed the door behind him of their brand new top floor apartment. The two of them had been best friends since high school and had both managed to get solid grades to get into medical school where they were training as DRs. The two of them walked around the apartment taking in the two double bedrooms (both with en-suite), large wet-room, large living room and average sized kitchen.

Their parents had decided that since the boys had done so well up to now in their University studies that rather than each buy somewhere in London together they'd couple together and buy somewhere awesome. Brad's mother had been unsure of the property due to the kitchen being out of proportion however the boys didn't care as they were sold on what was outside the apartment.

Opening the double doors they walked out onto a large covered terrace to the 5 person hot tub and fridge. "We HAVE to get some girls back here and nude in this tub before the year is out," exclaimed Mike.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get some beers in the fridge first and unpack; THEN we'll worry about getting our cocks sucked!" retorted Brad walking back through the living room and past the huge TV to his room.

After about an hour the two lads had unpacked most things and were sorting out where everything would go in wardrobes and checking out the views over south east London knowing that Kings Hospital wasn't far away which would mean for easy late night commutes whilst dealing with the horrific NHS shifts. "Holy shit, Brad come here quick!" shouted Mike. Brad rushed into Mike's room to find the 22 year old staring out from his balcony with binoculars transfixed on the building across the park. "Look! Take these and look down there, third in from the left, fourth floor!" Brad did as he was told and couldn't believe what he saw.

Shelly attached the second clothes peg to her nipples and leant over to grab some more lube. She continued to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy all the time working at stretching it as much as she could. Moaning to herself, she was completely unaware that she was now being watched by two horny guys in the now not so vacant block opposite.

She removed the dildo from her pussy and poured yet more lube all over her left hand. She slipped four fingers into her pussy and worked them even more all the while stretching until she could get the tip of her thumb inside her. She rubbed her clitoris more with her right hand and pushed more with her left. She was starting to feel the fullness inside her with the already inserted butt plug. She gasped and bite down on her bottom lip as the widest part of her hand entered her pussy and enclosed around her wrist. She grabbed the dildo that she had been using on her pussy, hurriedly licked the suction cap and stuck it to her headboard.

Taking it in her mouth and tasting her juices she rubbed on her clitoris with her right hand whilst her left hand filled her pussy. More and more she rammed the dildo into the back of her throat as saliva rolled down her chin and onto her chest. Sweat beads on her forehead, her raven black hair dishevelled as she gagged on the cock and deep throated it once more. Her 34F breasts, topped with clothes pegs on the nipples, swayed as the movement of applying pressure to her pussy whilst rubbing her clit sent her mind racing about being fucked by multiple cocks. The first one with it's bulbous head slapping the back of her throat, the second as if a man was underneath her with his cock buried deep in her ass as she was fisted by another. 'Fuck I want a woman to fist me!' Shelly thought as her imagination flipped to a woman fisting her with two men fucking her.

It was too much for a girl to take and she gasped for breath and took the dildo as deep in her mouth as she could to hide the grunts and groans as her body reached a crescendo with a thunderous orgasm. Her pussy started squirting and she quickly yanked the clothes pegs from her nipples; the blood rushing back to her nipples, her body tensing, spasmming, contorting. Her body jolted one way and the other as she frantically rubbed her clitoris and her juices soaked her hands and bed sheets. She screamed and let out a guttural groan as the dildo flicked back into place catching her in the face and leaving saliva all over her chin and left cheek. She pulled her hand from her pussy and kicked her feet back over her head to the wall as the final few squirts from her pussy shot out over her chest and face. She dropped her legs back down to the bed as her breast bounced around and she lay there unable to move, struggling to catch her breath and completely lost in the last 30 minutes of pleasure.

"Mike, where the fuck did you get these binoculars from?" uttered Brad in hushed tones. The earthshattering silence finally being punctured.

Mike went to speak but struggled and cleared his throat; "my dad just threw them into that last box, apparently my grandfather gave them to him when he moved into his own place years ago." Brad handed back the binoculars to Mike, walked to the door and paused.

"I think we need to buy your dad a nice bottle of Whisky."