The Truth Behind SOSA

Story Info
Deidre is determined to find out what SOSA means...
3.5k words
3.6
33.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

Pitch black darkness swallows the very light of the stars, flashes of lightning temporairly illuminating the sky as beads of rain dance outside the window panes.

Brr-inggg...Brringggg....

In the midst of a very vivid dream, I vaguely heard the phone ringing. At first I thought it was part of the dream until the incessant ringing succeeded in waking me. Fumbling for the night lamp beside my bed, I see that Mickey's hands are pointing at the two and six, indicating that it's two thirty in the morning. His expression is just like mines, wondering who in the hell would be calling this late??

"What?" I finally manage to say, if the person on the other end couldn't hear the pissed off attitude in my voice they must truly be deaf.

"He did it again...he did it again..." I knew the voice and I knew the who, what and why of the sentence. It was my best friend, Deidre, crying over how this lowlife she calls her boyfriend has cheated on her again.

"Calm down Dee-Dee. Tell me what happened."

"Nothing to tell. He cheated on me again. And get this, in my own fucking bed. The bitch had the nerve to leave her panties...her fucking panties in my bed..." Deidre's voice trailed off.

"Oh my damn." What else could I say? I mean, it's one thing to cheat, but in your own home where evidence can be found.

"Tre, I know it's late, but can I come over? I mean I just need a place to stay for a day or two until he gets his shit out of the house. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

"Yeh, you know the door is always open."

Damn, what the hell was I getting into?

Hanging up the phone, I quickly dialed my girlfriend's number to avoid any drama.

"Mmm...Hello?" God, the sound of her voice just makes me want to jump through the phone.

"Hey boo, did I wake you?"

"Yes and no baby. I was just dreaming about you." she laughed lightly. Talk about sending chills up and down my spine.

"Oh yeh? Well you gonna have to tell me about it later so that I can make if come true for you."

"Fa sho baby." I mean the sound of her voice made me almost forget why I was calling.

"I gotta tell you something. Dee-Dee and her man broke up..."

"Again?"

"Yeh I know, anyways, she needs a place to stay for a minute and I'ma let her crash over here. I just wanted to let you know first so that in case you called and she answered the phone you wouldn't try to hurt a nigga."

"Always trying to take care of somebody, ain't you? It's cool, daddy. I know you gotta take care of your friend. Call me later so we can do something, aight?" Did I mention my boo was the greatest?

"No doubt. But, you know what you can do right now for me?" She knew by the tone of my voice what I wanted.

"Of course, daddy", she purred. "You stroking it for me daddy?"

"Do your thang babygurl" She could hear my desire radiating in my voice. I swear my boo got the phone sex game on lock...

Deidre came over about eight thirty that morning. Mind you, I was on the phone with my boo until four, you know I couldn't hang up until I heard her call my name, but that's another story. Suffice to say, I was not in a good mood when Deidre arrived.

"Tre thanks for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it."

"It's cool." I yawned, scratching my stomach through my wife beater.

"Everything cool with Leeha?"

"Yeh, I straightened everythin out with Ma last night after I talked to you." Yawning again, scratching some more.

"Ay yo Dee-Dee, can you braid my hair later on?" I asked after seeing the unraveling ends of hair.

"Hell, I called you two in the morning, staying at your house and you asking me to do you a favor? Negro please, I'll braid your hair, wash your car, paint your house." She laughed. It felt good hearing her laugh, especially since the last time that fool did this she was so depressed it was sickening.

"Aight. I'ma get some more sleep. You know where everything is, so ain't no need to give you a tour. Mi casa, su casa."

"Aight now papi, don't hurt yourself." She laughed. I laughed in spite of being tired. Soon as my head hit the pillow, I was rocked.

One day turned to two, two days turned to a week and before I knew it, Deidre had been staying with me for almost two months. I don't really mind that she's stayed this long, it's kinda cool having someone to talk to and just chill with. I mean she cooks and helps pay bills, plus I save money on going to get my hair braided, hell she even shapes my hairline up too! Only thing that is kinda suffering is my relationship with Leeha. She was cool at first, but having Dee-Dee around constantly is starting to get to her.

"Sosa, when is she moving?" Leehla asked me, the tone in her voice was starting to take a more whiny, bitchy edge, losing the sultry tone that I love to hear.

"Ma, can we not do this. I mean, I just got off working a double shift and I just want to spend time with you, not talkin about Deidre. Is that cool with you, Ma?"

"I want to spend time with you, too. But damn, Sosa, she was only suppose to say for a couple days."

"Aight Leeha, I heard you, but you're not hearing me. Deidre is helping me out too. I mean she's paying bills, cooking and taking care of house when I'm too tired to be bothered."

"Sosa are you fucking that bitch?" Now this was something totally out of character of Leeha. She never called Deidre out of her name, let alone accused me of cheating.

"Am I doing what??" I gotta get my head together before I fly off the handle.

"You heard me Sosa. Are you fucking Deidre?" At first, the tone and question pissed me the fuck off, but now, for some reason, it was turning me on seeing her this angry. She kept on talking, rather she kept on yelling, but I couldn't hear a word she said. I was mesmorized by the heaving of her soft and full breasts, the way they swayed when she started pacing the floor, which also let me see her ass jiggle. Gat damn...

"Sosa are you fucking listing to me??" She screamed and that was my undoing. I grabbed her, throwing her on the couch. Her eyes were the size of saucers as I snatched off her jeans, throwing them across the room. She was wearing one of those thongs that drove me absolutely crazy-sheer scrap of material that barely covered her pussy. I was so enthralled by what was in front of me that I barely noticed her thrashing legs or her shocked voice demanding to know what the fuck was I doing. With a flick of the wrist, her thong disappeared and was replaced by my tongue. As pissed as she was, she couldn't fight the skill of my tongue dancing its way through the sweet pink folds of her sex, flicking against her swollen and hard clit, lapping at her sugary sweet essence as it flowed down my chin. I knew I had her when I heard her moaning and swearing and felt her hand gripping my hair urging me on.

"I'm hommm...oh my damn" I didn't even hear the door open, but then again I couldn't have considering I was wearing Leeha's smooth coffee legs as earmuffs.

"I-I am soo sorry" Deidre managed to say as she ran up the stairs. I wanted to laugh as I imagined the expression on her face, but I was distracted by the sudden rush of honey coating my lips, dribbling down my chin.

"I can't believe you just did that." Leeha panted, coming down from her blissful high.

"Couldn't help it." I simply said, licking my lips. I was ill prepared for what happened next.

WHACK!

"You bastard!"

"Yo bi-Leeha what the fuck was that for?!" I had to catch myself before I called her something I might regret.

"What the fuck was that for? Motherfucker you eat my pussy in the livingroom knowing full well that bitch could just stroll up in here at any given moment! What's up with that? I mean, what the fuck, Sosa, you get your rocks off like that? Putting me out like that?" She was definitely taking the shine off my day. Here I thought I was doing something good and shit, and she comes back with this?

"Ay, first off, I didn't hear you complainin when I had my face all up in your pussy. I damn sure didn't see you jumping up and covering yourself when Deidre walked in. Matter of fact, I didn't hear you say shit when you came all over my face. Hell, I didn't even get my rocks off!"

"Fuck you Sosa! I'm out!" Leeha screamed, grabbing her stuff.

"Yo Leeha, you walk out that door, don't fucking bother coming back." She knew by the tone of my voice that she went too far. I mean, yeh, I could've used better judgement, but still...

"You wanna give out ultimatums, I got one for you. You can either play house with that bitch or I can stay. You can't have both."

"Oh it's like that. Fine." I walked over to her, looked deep in her eyes and planted a kiss on her that curled her hair to the roots. Her eyes sparkled as she looked into my eyes as I whispered against her soft lips, "Bye Leeha." It took her a moment to process what happened. Snatching the door open, she walked out of my life. Funny thing is, I never knew Deidre was at the top of the stairs listening.

"I wonder why she called Tre Sosa?.....

"FUCK" I flopped back on the couch, my forearm covering my eyes.

"Tre, you aight?"

"Yeh Dee-Dee." I sighed. I wasn't totally aight, but what can you do sometimes. I looked at Deidre and thought about what just happened. I couldn't choose Leeha over my best friend. I mean, Deidre had no one else in the world and no place to go and I wasn't about to add to the list of people who shitted on her just because of petty jealousy.

"Tre I didn't mean to cause drama."

"I know Dee-Dee."

"I can have my stuff packed and be out in like an hour if you want me to."

"Dee-Dee, if I wanted you to go and Leeha stay I would have said so, aight? I asked that broad to stay with me a while back and she said she didn't want to and now all of sudden because you're stayin, she wants to stay. I think not. My life is dictated by no one, especially a petty ass woman, ya dig?"

"I dig."

"Put a DVD, I'ma go roll this." I went upstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth. Just because I eat pussy, doesn't mean Deidre is gonna wanna taste it while we get spliffed. I came back down, a thick cloud of smoke proceeding me.

"Damn Tre", she joked, "Coming downstairs like Chief Tomahawk." I plopped down next to her, getting ready to pass the dutch when she did something surprising. Her slender fingers grabbed the blunt from my lips and before I could exhale, she kissed me, drawing the smoke from my mouth and exhaling. What the fuck? Seeing my expression, she laughed, but it wasn't her usually laugh, this one sounded different.

"Yo what's up with that?"

"Nothing." She simply said,taking the blunt to the head. I shrugged my shoulders, letting it pass.

"Um, Tre can I ask you something?"

"Whatcha wanna know?" I asked between puffs.

"Why did she call you Sosa?"

"Can't tell you." The devious smile was priceless.

"Why not?"

"Because", I mean since she wanna play games with a nigga,"I can only tell you if I'm fucking you and since I ain't..." I shrugged, taking a long hit of the blunt.

"Oh it's like that?" She asked.

"Yeh, it's like that." She got quiet for a minute, thinking hard.

"Okay."

"Huh?"

"Okay, I wanna know so I guess we're fucking. Let's go." I choked on the hit, hearing what she said. I saw the smile in her eyes and took it as if she was challengeing me, trying to get a reaction out of me. She wanna play, then we can play.

"Aight. You wanna go right here or you wanna take this shit upstairs?"

"It's whateva." She was really getting to me. Maybe it's the weed, but I can't tell if she's playin me or not. But right about now, I don't care.

"Fuck it. We can go right here." I put the blunt out in the astray. "No backin out now, understand?" I was giving her a way out.

"It's whateva playa."

Taking Deidre in the arms was nothing new to me. Every time she had a run of bad luck or some dumb nigga did her wrong, I held her, but now this was something totally different. I mean holding her, feeling her lips pressed agains the hollow of my throat, her slender fingers rubbing my back, her body pressed against mines made me feel like I was some youngin gettin ready to lose my virginity all over again. I placed my fingers underneath her chin, forcing her to look at me.

"Listen gurl, I'm telling you now, if you wanna stop now is the time to do it."

"Tre..." She moaned, pressing her lips against mines. Her tongue shyly parted my lips as if asking permission to enter. Deidre took my hands, placing them on her breasts, her nipples rubbing tantalizingly against the my palms. I gently began pinching the cotton clad nubs, each pinch making her moan into my mouth, causing her tongue play to become more aggressive. I could tell by the way she was arching her back that she wanted more. Who was I to deny her? Slowly I undressed her, amazed at the body that was being revealed to me. I never noticed before how shapely Deidre was. The way her slender waist supported her full breasts, the flair of her hips, the smooth roundness of her ass. Leaving her in clad only in lavendar lace, I stood up.

"Tre?"

"Not here, not like this." I said, pointing to the couch. "You deserve more than the couch." Taking her hand, I led her upstairs to my bedroom. I resumed kissing her, pushing her back towards the bed until the back of her knees rested on the edge. Pressing my body against her, I pushed her down on the bed, positioning myself between her thighs. Using my feet, I kicked off my Tims, wriggling out of my jeans while Deidre helped pull off my sweater.

"Tre you are beautiful." She whispered, tugging the rubber band, freeing my hair. Her hands crept up my sides, pushing my undershirt up.

"Don't do that..." I held her hands firmly against my sides, preventing her from moving my shirt any further. My number one rule-I never take off my wifebeater, and she was coming dangerously close to breaking it.

"Tre...Tracey...I don't care...I want to see you...all of you..." I couldn't move. I stopped using my name so long ago that hearing it from someone other than my mother speak it stunned me. She pulled my shirt off. I pushed up, my palms on the sides of her head.

"You see me? I mean, really see me."

"Yes I see you..Tracey" she murmured as her lips covered my nipple, pulling my body down against hers. Quickly she divested herself from her lacey undergarments, placing my hand back on her soft breast, her mouth moving over to my other nipple. I slid my hand down, my fingers teasing her soft, moist curls. Her hand tugged at the waistband of my boxers, silently commanding their removal. Taking a deep breath, I pushed them down my hips until the smooth skin of my bald pussy laid against her curls.

"Tracey...Tracey...Tracey..." She chanted my name over and over again as I kissed my way down her body. Pushing her knees up, I was eye to eye and lips to lips, so to speak, with her moist heat. Cotton candy pink between chocolate lips glistening with pure sweetness, setting my sweet tooth aching. Teasingly I circled her pussy, my tongue never touching her clit as I gently blew against the hardened nub. Her body arched so high that her clit rubbed against the tip of my nose. My teasing was more than she could bear. Tangling her hands in my hair, she pulled my head forward, burying me in her hot, sticky center. If you ever wondered how many licks it takes to get to her toostie roll center of her, just call me Mrs Owl because I now know. Deidre's body began to tremble and quiver as her pearly sweetness found its new home in my mouth.

"T-T-raceeeeeeeeeey!!!" Her hoarse triumphant call echoed through out the bedroom. My tongue went into overdrive, licking and stabbing at her cotton candy folds until her body finally stilled and her trembling hands pushed me away.

Rocking back on my heels, I licked my lips, wiping my chin off and licking my palms. Deidre's body glistened like polished mahogany. I wasn't finished with her yet. While she recovered, I reached in my drawer and pulled out my double-headed strap-on dildo. Sliding the harness over my hips, I worked one end inside of my soaking wet pussy, cinching the straps tight. Leaning over her, I kissed her lips.

"You done already?" I asked, rubbing the head of my "cock" against her sensitive clit. Her eyes flew open.

"Tracey?"

"Shhh..." I silenced her with a kiss as I pushed my length deep inside of her, moaning as the other side rubbed the walls of my pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh....Traceyyyyyyyy...don't stop baby..." she moaned.

"I had no intentions of doin so, Ma" I growled, taking her legs placing them on my shoulders, "Like Ja said, feet to shoulders, Ma" Deidre giggled lustily, locking her arms around my neck, "I love you, Tracey. Now fuck me like I know you can." That's all I needed to hear. I drove into her like I was possessed, each stroke dually driving us both to the very brink. Between strokes, I growled in her ear, "S.O.S.A-Straight-On-Some-Ass...I want you to remember that, you hear me Ma."

"Oh fuck me Sosa, I'm cumminggggggg!" Deidre screamed, her nails digging into my back. Hearing her was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I sank my teeth into her breast, sucking and drawing her flesh in to my mouth, marking her as mine as I came to a blissful finish.

When I finally rejoined reality, I pulled out of her. Deidre looked down and saw my "cock" shiny wih her juices. But what really caught her attention is when I pulled my end out, equally shiny. However, her reaction was nothing compared to mines. Deidre slid down, looking me in the eyes, she took my end in her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Damn Ma, I thought you were joking when you said you sucked your man clean afterwards." I laughed exhaustedly.

"Dead serious Sosa." she whispered, kissing my bare skin, sending shivers down my spine, before moving back into my arms.

"So what's up Ma?" I asked her, pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

"Whatchu mean Sosa?"

"I mean, if you were experimenting or if you wanna brag about how you fucked an Aggressive. Let me know now."

"Not like that at all."

"So what is it like Ma? I ain't the one to play games with. I mean if it was just a fuck, cool, I can respect that. But if it's something more, let me know. Cuz if you playin games, you fuckin with the wrong one."

"I know Tracey. I have wanted you for some time now and was waiting on my chance. I don't want nobody else but you."

"Good" I yawned, squeezing her marked tit, "And don't call me Tracey, aight. Sosa or Tre, but no Tracey."

"You my man, right?" Deidre asked, squeezing my small breast hard.

"Yeh Ma...Ow...that hurts!"

"Well, just wanted to make sure I had your attention."

"Well you got it Ma." I laughed. My hand shot out, grabbing her hair, forcing her to look at me, "I'm not into games Deidre. You wanted me, now you got me. Don't fuck me, dig?"

"I love you Sosa...Tre..Tracey...whateva. I got you and I'm keeping you...but..."

"But what?" She grabbed my dildo.

"I might want to fuck you though..."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

~The End~

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers