The Truth Ch. 03

Story Info
A nosy reporter investigates a seductive cult.
5.6k words
4.61
74.6k
56

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristy bounced on Olivia's bed. "Get up, silly!"

"Thank you," mumbled Olivia.

She stumbled out to morning education with the other girls. Only her second day in the compound but it was already getting to her. She pulled the robe more tightly around herself to hide the fading arousal from the night. She hadn't yet memorized the mantras but she mumbled them along with the other women. May lectured on some kind of mythic history.

Olivia struggled to pay attention through her exhaustion and hunger as May spoke.

"Long ago there was a great empire unmatched in prosperity. The queen was a wise ruler but she believed she could be the master of her own flesh and refused the touch of both men and women. This mistake, so oft repeated in the outside world, allowed her lust to master her. Gradually the kingdom began to decay." May walked down the isles between the girls. "When the First Patriarch came he saw that the queen's behavior was born of shame. She was afraid that acknowledging her need would cause her to be looked down upon as weak. For many days she refused his offer of aid."

The teacher shook her head with a wan smile and many of the girls laughed.

"Finally," continued May, "fearing for her and for her people, the First Patriarch stole into her bedroom at night and made love to the queen against her will. At first she struggled against him but by the time that morning came she understood that the weakness of a woman's need was nothing to be ashamed of. She allowed him to master her body and to embrace the lust inside of her. In this way the realm was saved."

May's eyes fell on a dusky skinned young woman. "In her submission to a man that queen became the First Matriarch. What lessons does this teach us?"

Tristy raised a hand.

"You always have an answer, dear," May said, not moving her eyes from the girl she was standing next to, "I'd like to hear from Apara."

Olivia's reporter instincts snapped her to attention through her exhaustion. That was the girl she was looking for inside of the compound. Apara was a new recruit, one she was pretty sure hadn't been broken yet. On the other hand she'd seen Apara get fucked into obedience the day before. She turned to look. Apara was clearly nervous. The cult members hadn't managed to brainwash her the way that the other girls were.

That was good.

Apara swallowed. "The story of the First Matriarch tells us that we cannot live in Truth while our body and soul are out of harmony. A man can . . . can help us to correct that."

"Very good, dear." May spread her hands as she addressed the other girls. "Touch yourselves for a moment girls. Experience your body."

The class all raised hands to their chests. Olivia obeyed hesitantly but her reluctance faded in seconds. She felt like she was on fire with the need for sex. Just a moment of caressing her own breast had her squirming in her seat and thinking of Billy. There had to be something in the food.

"Your bodies desire to be touched," explained May. "Lust drains the strength from you just as it did to the First Matriarch. Desire tries to command your every thought. This tells you that your body wishes to submit." She smiled pleasantly at her charges. "On the outside girls are taught to deny this desire and so are left helpless before it. Evil men force them to suffer. Here we learn the High Truth, that we must teach our soul to embrace submission. Lust is natural but it is dangerous if unrestrained. Let a man's will guide you safely through."

Most of the class murmured in agreement but Olivia saw Apara not moving her lips. She mumbled a few words herself. Morning education continued for another half hour of mantras before the girls were sent on their way.

As they finally left Olivia caught up with the girl. "Apara, wait a second."

She paused to glanced over her shoulder then increased her pace. "Olivia, right?"

"Yeah." Olivia matched her speed and looked around. "Are there any private spaces in the compound?"

"Not really, someone is always keeping any eye on everyone. We'll only have a few minutes alone no matter what." Apara lead her behind one of the greenhouses. She leaned against the glass wall. "Here is good." She started to remove her robe.

"No Apara I . . ."

"We have to behave the way we're supposed to," the girl said as she let the robe fall to the grass. "If they think we're just talking they'll get suspicious. Come on. Touch me, it's okay. Girls are supposed to be lustful."

Oliva pushed the girl against the wall of the greenhouse. "Apara, I need to know . . ."

"Call me Aparajita. That's my real name. It means . . . never mind."

"Unconquered." She grinned at the girl's reaction. "I wasn't a linguistics major in college for nothing. You weren't born in here."

Apara nodded. "My boyfriend freshman year of college was a member. He seemed so nice and sex was so amazing." She took a deep breath and her pupils dilated like she was high. "Absolutely amazing. It's still amazing. He had this hold over me . . . has. He has this hold over me." She moved Olivia's hand down between her legs. "I agreed to come here when he asked me to. He said I was going to meet his family."

"And they wouldn't let you leave."

"Yes."

"You must have people looking for you."

"No."

"Friends? Family?"

Apara leaned her head back against the glass while she pinched a nipple with her free hand. She shuddered in pleasure. A keening sound escaped her mouth. "I get to call them once a week to reassure them. He makes sure to fuck me stupid before I'm allowed to have a phone. Then May watches me the whole time." She pulled Olivia's hand higher up her thigh. "I always tell everyone how much I love it here because . . ." She looked back at Olivia with desperate eyes. "Because I think I do."

Olivia licked her lips nervously. "I'm here to get you out."

The girl shook her head.

"I saw the video they made when you came here," said Olivia. Apara's heated breath was starting to get to her. The sweet smell was like nothing she was familiar with, as if the girl was breathing more of the drug that still poisoned their minds. She closed her eyes, trying to draw closer to it. "I can help you get out of here. I promise."

"You have a plan?"

"Soon."

Apara shook her head again in defeat. "You don't understand."

"It's okay I . . ."

"No, you don't understand. You won't get out." She took a deep, ragged breath. "Pretty soon you'll be just like me. Get out now. Leave. Run away."

"I came here to find you, to prove what this place is."

Apara gasped in pleasure. "Stop . . ."

"What?"

"Don't tell me things about you." She looked up at Olivia, eyes heavy with desire. "They can make me tell them. I can't resist when he asks. He makes me so weak."

Olivia found her eyes locked on the girls lips, reading every word. She could see the motion of Apara's tongue inside her mouth. Each puff of breath offered the taste and smell of lust. "Apara . . ."

"May is coming. Don't stop."

Olivia moved in, meaning to feign a kiss to the girl's neck, but their lips brushed together instead. The sensation stole her breath away for a moment.

"Listen, have you ever heard the phrase 'cumming your brains out'?" Apara whispered quickly. "Don't let them . . ." She cut herself off with an orgasmic sigh and pressed up against Olivia. "Hello, May."

"I know you girls are still learning about yourselves but you need to get back to work," said May. "Perhaps someone should be sent to help."

Olivia pulled away. "No, I think I'll be fine."

"So long as you're sure," the supervisor said politely.

Apara worked in the kitchens and Olivia followed her there to work. The job was very simple and far more women worked there than in the propaganda department. The kitchen smelled incredible. A few minutes of heady fumes had Olivia panting in arousal. The smell of sex mixed with the smell of the food they were cooking. Definitely something in the food was being used to keep them horny. She found it difficult to care, though.

Somehow masturbation gave her no relief from her body's need. Many of the other girls engaged in similar pursuits while they worked. "Apara . . ."

"It's fine," said the girl. "Taste this." She offered a ladle of soup.

Olivia took a sip of it. The savor of the broth was extraordinary. It warmed her belly. She smiled at Apara and the younger girl smiled back at her. She managed not to fall into a kiss. "What do I need to do next?"

"There are some vegetables to cut up."

Olivia turned away, still tasting the soup on her lips. Just as she began to take up the knife a gentle hand took the knife away from her hands. "You can take a break for just a few minutes," said one of the male supervisors.

She tried to escape away but he brought a hand to her mouth and pinned her to the table with his hips.

"You're positively drooling with need." Another hand found its way between her legs. "Down here, too." Unable to focus enough to raise an objection she let him explore her body in silence. His hands slid over her breasts then down over her belly. She giggled as he swirled a finger around her bellybutton. "I should let you get back to work soon."

"Yes . . ."

He wrapped one hand around her throat while he fingered her.

Olivia bucked her hips eagerly, trying for contact. In a matter of seconds she had reached a small climax. The sexual tension left her body all at once. She sucked in a breath of the kitchen air and began to relax. "Th . . . thank you," she said, never even turning around to see the man who had helped her.

Nothing in life had ever made her feel so weak.

Except for Billy. It almost felt like a betraying him.

She spent the rest of the day until lunch distracted by thoughts of what Billy was going to do to her at at midday. Apara's words worried her. She was sure there was no way they could literally fuck her stupid but Billy could do whatever he wanted. Olivia licked her lips. Her thoughts kept turning toward sex while she worked.

A story about a sex cult that drugged its female members and kept them from having an education was front page material. Having sex was by far the best thing she'd had to do to get a story.

-)(-

At lunch Olivia wasn't able to find Apara so she took a seat next to Tristy. "Where's Billy today?"

"Eager for more? See, May was right about our men being better than the ones outside."

"N . . . no I was . . ."

"It's okay," said Tristy, taking some bread. "This is how you're supposed to feel. That's part of the High Truth. Women have physical needs. Sexuality should be embraced, not suppressed." Before she could say anything more one of the men grabbed her by the waist. "Hello Raul!"

He pulled her off the bench. "Peter said you haven't been getting your work done."

Tristy giggled at Olivia. "See you later." She squealed as he found a place for them to make love.

Olivia turned away and finally let out a breath. She ate for a few minutes until a pair of hands seized her as well. She shrieked in surprise and fear.

"Just me," said Billy.

"Wait, I don't need to . . ."

"That's not true at all." His fingers dipped experimentally into her vulnerable sex. "I heard how needy you were while you were cooking. What you're feeling is your natural desires being expressed, I can't let you pretend otherwise. The outside world teaches you to deceive yourself. Let me help."

"No."

"Yes," he insisted, pumping his fingers in her. "Say it with me. Yes."

Olivia's breathing was already getting short. Her mouth hung open. "Um . . ."

"Yes."

She nodded. "Yes."

"That's right. Your body can't refuse this, it doesn't want to. Let your mind accept it."

Olivia nodded again as he pulled her into his arms. She closed her eyes.

"Where were we last time?" asked Billy. "Kissing?" He turned her head so their lips met and his tongue invaded her mouth. "No we did that." The robe slid over her skin as he removed it. His hands began to tease her breasts. "We've done that, too." He walked his fingers to her sex and began to massage her clit. "Did we do this?"

"Yes," whispered Olivia. "Yes."

"There's so much more that can be done to a woman's body." He continued to play with her clit and traced her lips with the fingers of his other hand. "Such sensitive lips, just likes the ones below."

She trembled on his grasp.

"Open."

She obeyed just as he began to explore inside of her.

"To be complete you need to know your own body." His sex slicked fingers rose to her mouth. He painted the juices on her tongue. "Do you like that taste?"

"Yes."

"That's right, saying yes is so natural for you. Learning to say yes is the first step toward submission." He returned his fingers to her nether lips to gather dew. As he teased up and down on her sex he continued to speak. "A girl has to learn a lot of skills. You need to be trained."

Olivia nodded.

"Before we do anything else your mouth had to learn proper behavior." Billy brought her taste back to her lips and passed his fingers between unresisting lips. His fingers fucked her mouth is a slow rhythm. "First remember that girls don't say no to anything. You must accept what is offered." His other hand strummed her clit while he kept her silent. "Everything you do with your mouth should be pleasing. The right words are where it starts. Always say yes. Know how to let a man's thoughts into your head and his manhood into your mouth. You're told what to do and then you say . . ." His fingers left her empty for a second.

". . . yes."

"I'm glad you're such a smart girl. Look at me."

He was smiling at her lovingly. A pastry was poised in one hand. "Dessert?"

"Yes."

"This is an important lesson," he said while she ate. "You'll be tested."

Olivia nodded absently. "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

"That would ruin your training," he said, teasing the tips of his fingers into her sex while the thumb played with her clit. "We're taking things slowly. You're still new to this after all. A real relationship, untarnished by the lies of the outside world, can be overwhelming.

She sank against him again, moaning. "Relationship?"

"That's right. In here we don't say that a man is fucking a woman. Sex is mutual. To make love is express a relationship between two people. A dominant force that completes a submissive one." He kissed her deeply, never pausing with his fingers. "On the outside sex is something that is done to a woman. That's a lie they use to keep you weak and fearful. Embrace your sexuality."

"Okay . . ."

He smiled down at her boyishly. "We still have a lot of practice to do." He moved in for another kiss and Olivia rose to meet him.

She wasn't sure how long they spent like that, her being taught how to kiss and how to accept physical joy. Every time their lips met she melted again. It felt like falling in love, over and over.

By the time he told her she had to get back to work the sun had moved visibly in the sky.

-)(-

Olivia returned to the propaganda office rather than the kitchen. Work went smoothly through the afternoon despite a heat in her veins that refused to go away. Olivia even managed to hide a scrap of paper in the hem of her robe. Just before leaving for dinner Peter, the supervisor, came into the room, he placed a guiding hand on Olivia's shoulder. "You've been distracted ever since you went out for lunch. I think I can smell why."

Olivia could smell why, too. The scent of sex had soaking into everything. Her own liquid lust. "Wait . . ."

"No." He eased the robe off of her. "You know what's going to happen. Enjoy it. This is something you desperately need." He snaked a hand around her throat. "The blood pulsing in your veins, laced with endorphins. A natural high. Do you see the world getting brighter? Your eyes are dilating. Do you feel that heat in your skin? You're become more sensitive."

He was right, she could feel it. "Oh . . ."

"Tell me about it."

"Stop."

"No."

"This is rape," she said, as her heart began to race.

"No it isn't, Olivia, a smart girl like you knows that women can't refuse." He caressed the sides of her hips and she pushed back against him. "Fear and shame can make you say all kinds of things. The body never lies. You know that you need this."

"I . . ."

"Hush now." His fingers tightened a bit to interrupt her. "That boy has been much too easy on you so far."

Olivia felt fear rising up inside. If he knew she was a reporter she was in terrible danger. "I . . . stop . . ."

"We both know that you [i]need[/i] to make love. No one has to seduce you. This part is just a game." Peter drew in a breath. "That animal lust inside of you knows what to do. Sex is all you care about. Desire is just boiling over inside of you." He turned the chair around and forced her into a kiss. When he was done he dragged her down onto her knees. "Isn't that right?"

"Yes." Her mouth was watering. Her sex was drooling. Her body and soul betraying her thoughts, just like Billy told her they would. There was nothing she could do. Peter was going to rape her and she was going to love it. "Yes."

He grabbed the back of her head and pushed his manhood toward her mouth. "Open."

She parted her lips for him.

"Very good. All you have to do it put it in your mouth. I'll do the rest."

Olivia had given blowjobs before but she'd never had a man simply use her throat without regard for her. He choked her with it. Drool bubbled out of her mouth. Every thrust stoked her lust, there was no holding out against her own body. Against her will she began to molest herself for him. She focused on that. Influence over her body, with whatever drugs and skillful fingers they might have, was not the same thing as controlling her mind.

By the time Peter's seed poured into her mouth Olivia's hair was matted with sweat. She gasped for breath. Her body trembled with pleasure. She stared at him with her mouth agape, the taste of his seed on tongue.

He touched her chin. "Swallow."

She obeyed without thinking and the bitter liquid slid down into her belly.

"That's a good girl. You know what feminine need is, Olivia." He began to roughly touch her. Already overstimulated an orgasm rocked Olivia in a matter of second. "It is better to be forced to make love than to be denied your sexuality. I hope you sleep well tonight."

She tried to summon up a look of hatred but a weak nod was all she could manage. "Yes." She managed to remain upright on her knees until Peter was gone but that was the end of her strength. The instant he was through the door Olivia collapsed into the puddle of their mixed juices. Her teeth shattered.

Tristy fairly skipped over. "Isn't her wonderful?"

Olivia looked up wordlessly at her friend. It had been incredible. Humiliating but still shockingly arousing.

Tristy's smiled broadened. "He is so good at that. No chance to feel ashamed of yourself. He just takes you when he wants." She hugged herself. "Pure femininity."

Olivia nodded in defeat.

"We should get to exercise. You're going to be exercising with the younger girls," said Tristy. "It was Billy's idea. We all learned that way." She escorted Olivia to the exercise room. "Trust me, you won't be ready for work afterward so I'll see you at dinner."

The 'younger girls' all looked to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty-one but it was hard to guess ages when everyone in the High Truth compound was so fit. They nervously played with the edges of their robes, giggling.

"Undress girls," said the instructor. "You all know that exercise and mediation mean being part of nature. No barriers."

Everyone stripped in a few seconds since they were wearing almost nothing. The girls had never been taught any sort of body shame, just the opposite in fact. It was difficult to think why that would be a bad thing. A few of them compared their bodies with each other until the instructor clapped for attention.

12