The Truth Ch. 04

Story Info
A nosy reporter investigates a seductive cult.
5.1k words
4.52
68.9k
53

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two girls sleeping together," May said in a disappointed tone. "What provoked that?"

Olivia and Apara glanced at each other. May had had them dragged out of Apara's room early in the morning. Their robes were taken away. Both of them started to speak at once. "We didn't..."

"Degrade yourselves in lust?" The supervisor shook her head. "Relationships between women are not forbidden but to do so without guidance is a severe lapse. Perhaps this is my fault. I should have seen this developing when I found you together before. Either way, correction is needed for your behavior." She fixed Apara with a harsh expression. "I can understand Olivia giving in but you have been here for some time. Explain yourself."

"I..." Apara's mouth moved silently for several seconds as she failed to form any complete thoughts. "I was weak."

"Yes, you were. Apologize to Olivia."

Apara bowed her head. "I'm sorry I allowed my lust to affect you."

"Do you two understand why it is important that you seek out a man when you are in need? Desire feeds on desire. Women need better guidance." May shook her head again. "Unrestrained lust can destroy a woman."

The girls nodded.

"Before Max and Billy arrive we need to mete out an appropriate punishment for his behavior. Stand up."

The girls obeyed silently.

As they watched, May retrieved a cane from her desk. She slashed it through the air experimentally. "Corporal punishment is usually reserved for younger girls, ones recently awakening to their femininity. I believe it will make an appropriate point here." She pushed to two chairs together, back to back, and made the girls kneel on them facing so that they stared into each other's eyes. Apara already looked defeated. "Last night you gave in to sin. Passion. Lust. Desire. Lechery. Wantonness." May placed the cane beneath Apara's chin. "Is that correct?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Taste the cane."

Without hesitation Apara reach out with her tongue explored every inch of the instrument of their punishment she could reach. Her breath became humid and heavy. When the cane was finally drawn away she followed it with her eyes as if losing a lover.

"I understand that this was initiated by Apara but both of you have to feel the punishment." May placed the cane on the swell of Olivia bottom. "Did you kiss last night?"

"No, ma'am," she said.

"Kiss now."

Olivia took a deep breath before leaning forward to kiss her the young girl. The moment their lips touched the cane struck her. She pulled away in pain.

"Continue," ordered May.

The girls began again. Apara's soft lips were warm with passion.

This time the crack of the cane reached Olivia's ears without any pain. Apara jerked away but then leaned toward Olivia to continue. Olivia hesitated, anticipating the lash of the cane, but Apara brought their lips together anyway.

The cane cut a line of fire across Olivia's skin.

She pushed forward into Apara and felt the girl jerk in pain as the cane cracked down again. Olivia felt herself moisten involuntarily at the next strike she took. The swats of the cane began to blur as they kissed. Apara tasted of desire. The girl, so meek, became wanton and Olivia responded in kind. She wanted more of it. More of the taste of Apara's lips. More pain. More submission. The pain of punishment was nothing compared to her lust.

She had never kissed another woman before but the longer she spent kissing Apara the less she could imagine stopping. May had been right. The soft femininity of her partner encouraged her deeper and deeper. She was out of control. She couldn't stop herself.

Suddenly the beating ceased. May pushed the cane between them and forced them apart. "Do you see now?" asked the supervisor. "Do you feel it?"

Olivia nodded.

May turned her chin upward with the tip of the cane. "I see that you do. Good. Uncontrolled lust is a dangeous thing. I trust that in the future you will take care to receive the aid of a man in these situations."

"Yes."

"Apara?"

"Yes," whispered the girl.

"Right now is one of those times."

"Yes."

The door to May's office opened and Max and Billy entered. They smiled to the girls. Max cupped the stern supervisor's ass as he passed her and the woman's features softened. The room she had dominated a moment before was taken completely out of her control in a fraction of a second.

"You seem very excited," said Max.

May nodded.

"Enjoying this punishment?"

May rubbed up against him. "Maybe."

"Yes or no?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"I bet you were thinking about doing exactly what they did last night. Lustful girl."

The matriarch nodded.

"We'll take it from here," he said, escorting her to the desk. "Sit down. Watch. Enjoy."

May took a seat and spread her legs.

The boys turned their attention toward the girls. Olivia's heart began to race like a cornered rabbit. She had to keep away from Billy. The moment his hands were on her everything was lost.

He smiled at her.

"No," Olivia said to herself as her chest warmed at the gesture. Beside her she could hear Apara echoing the word.

Olivia remained frozen in position as Billy approached. When he was just within arm's reach her rational mind regained control. She stumbled off the chair, trying to escape, but Billy caught her.

"Careful," he said. "You don't want to hurt yourself." He held her wrists as she struggled uselessly to escape his grasp.

"You don't have to do this." Every moment drained away more of her will. His smell and touch, his very presence, was hypnotic. Panic began to transform into arousal. "Stop."

"Calm down," he said patiently. His lips found the nape of her neck. "I promise this is for the best. You aren't in trouble."

"What?"

"You've already been punished." He continued to kiss her. "This is an education."

Olivia's body began to go limp. "Billy..."

"Quiet." He released her wrists and she let them fall at her sides. "Look at Apara. She knows how important this is."

The younger girl was enjoying Max's ministrations as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Her struggles became weaker and weaker.

Olivia despaired. "No..."

"Always say yes," Billy reminded her.

"Yes."

"That's right." He pushed one finger into her mouth and another into her sex. "Good. Keep watching her. See how she submits?" Billy drove her arousal higher. "A woman's body cannot resist its natural needs. This is the High Truth. Remember that? Submitting to a man's guidance is the only way for a woman's soul to be in harmony with her body."

"Uhh..." The finger in her mouth kept her from forming words.

"Keep watching."

There was nothing else to look at except Apara descending into submission. The scene was enrapturing. Olivia knew much the same thing was happening to her.

Apara had given up on fighting back. Her mouth hung open mutely. Her hips moved in time with a slow beat that only she could hear, not yet touching her lover's manhood but constantly trying to. As Olivia watched she gave a weak smile. Max had the girl completely subdued. It had been less than a minute and all resistance was gone.

Olivia could feel how little fight was left inside of her. When she looked down her hips were moving as well, dancing languidly in Billy's lap. She willing them to stop but the moment her concentration wavered they began again. It felt so good and so natural. Fighting was hard. Submitting was natural.

"What are you thinking?" asked Billy.

She moaned without speaking.

"Good." He pumped his fingers between her lips. When he slipped his finger out he traced the drool down her chin onto her chest. "Apata is very well trained, he can get her to show her true feelings very quickly. I bet you want to be just like her."

"No, I..."

"Say yes," he encouraged. "Always say yes."

"Yes."

"Very good." He kissed her on the cheek and Olivia turned toward him until their lips met. His tongue warred with hers. "Keep watching," said Billy, turning her toward Apara again. "This is important. There is more between a man and just what we've done so far. More than touching and kissing. Watch. They're in love."

Across the room from them she saw them begin to make love. Max gradually sank his manhood inside of Apara. As he did the movement of her hips became more urgent. She moved her whole body in rhythm, fucking herself into oblivion for him. Her body flushed. Her eyes lost all focus. She spoke wordlessly. Max kept whispering into her ear.

"I..." Apara shuddered. "Love. Love. Fuck me. Love you."

"See?" said Billy, snapping Olivia out of her reverie. "That is love. Sex is the greatest pleasure a woman can experience. This is how a man and woman express the deepest emotions. Words are nothing compared to the act of physical love."

Olivia nodded.

"Do you want to be in love, Olivia?"

"Yes."

"That's right, all girls want to be in love," he said. His words poured into her mind like honey. "Sex will make your brain melt so all the shame and lies out the outside world will just dribble out of you. There won't be much left but that doesn't matter. You'll be in love. Would you like to do that?"

She nodded again.

The head of his manhood teased the lips of her sex. "You've become so compliant. That's good. The truth is so hard to deny. Submit to me. Let yourself become joined in love."

"Submit," repeated Olivia, hypnotized by the sensations passing through her. "Yes."

He plunged inside of her and her world imploded. "Olivia." He whispered her name while buried up to the hilt in her sex. "Olivia, answer me."

"Yes..." Her mind returned ever so slowly. The sense of touch first, hands on her skin and the firm shape of her lover. Then warmth, the heat of his body. Scent, a musk of sweat and love. Colors danced in front of her eyes. "Yes..."

"That was just the beginning," he told her. "I'm going to start moving now."

She nodded mutely.

"You are such a good girl." He kissed her softly as he began to make love to her. "I really do love you, Olivia. So clever. Such a quick learner."

Olivia had had sex before, been fucked, taken pleasure in a lover's intimacy. Billy made her feel completely different. It was incredible. He knew her body better than she did. Every movement of his manhood's effort stoked the fire inside of her. He was true to his word, her brain was melting. Her body quaked as little thrills of pleasure ran through her.

He kept whispering to her while they made love. The words were far away. All she could hear was the comforting sound of his voice. It didn't matter what he was saying. He spoke. She listened.

Climax claimed her, body and soul. She fainted.

"Olivia." Billy kissed her. "Olivia."

"Yes..."

"Wasn't that nice?" he asked, fingers teasing her clit to keep her arousal at its peak.

"Yes."

"That is such a good word. You must love saying it." He pulled out and pushed slowly back in. "Do you know what happens if I do this too long?"

Olivia shook her head, unable to form a proper thought.

"I'll fill you up with my cum." Billy kissed her on the lips. "That's how girls get themselves pregnant. I think I'd like that and I think you'd like it, too. Fill you right up." He continued to play with her clit as he kissed her neck. "You're going to be a good girl and have another orgasm when I do that."

"Yes..."

"Good."

His hips began to move more quickly until after what could have been hours she felt his liquid heat spray inside of her. She shuddered out an orgasm. As she clenched around his manhood she could feel every inch of it. Her breathing stopped. All the strength went out of her.

Olivia awoke in her own bed several hours later with Billy beside her. "Welcome back."

"Hi," she said meekly.

"We should do that more often," he said, "and not in private. The whole compound should see how much we love each other. Get some sleep now." He kissed her on the forehead

-)(-

Olivia awoke at first light, before Tristy even arrived to wake her. Her bed that morning was damp with sweat and sex. The fingers of one hand were buried inside of her sex. Her other hand was at her breast. She could smell the heady musk of lust in the air. Her eyes barely remained open. On the television the sound of impassioned lovemaking. The man's voice reminded her of Billy.

She shook her head and curled up beneath the blankets. Closer to moistened sex her scent was stronger. Olivia licked her lips. She wasn't sure what worried her more, that she had lost control or that she had done so while thinking of Billy. Apara had been right, the cult and Billy had gained too much influence over her to have any chance of escaping. She was weak.

Masturbation calmed her nerves a bit until the sound of Tristy entering the room interrupted her. "Morning!"

Olivia looked up at the girl. "Good morning."

Tristy fairly beamed at her. "I heard that you and Apara got in trouble yesterday!" She moved in closer. "Don't worry about it. Getting caught with another girl happens to everybody. You should have asked me where to go." She giggled. "We can tease Peter at work today!"

"That's okay," said Olivia. "Don't we have to get to morning education?"

"Right!"

Olivia and Apara kept apart on the way into morning education and found seats on opposite sides of the room.

For the first time May was not already in the room waiting for the class. When she finally arrived her whole body was flushed. Some of the girls tittered, knowing how her morning had gone. She attempted to hold a harsh expression but it faltered every time. Finally she propped herself up against her desk. "Good morning, class."

They all greeted her in kind.

"Today's lesson will be taken from history." She rubbed the inside of her thighs. "In the early days of the world women avoided the affections of men. Indeed men and women chose to live apart, each believing that the other was alien to them. Because of this women's cities were dens of lust, every citizen so enraptured with her body or that of a lover that little was accomplished." May licked her lips unconsciously. "The cities of men were also unable to function. They sought power without restraint and turned constantly to war."

May paused to adjust her posture. One hand brushed, perhaps accidentally, clit. She sighed and licked her lips, all composure lost for several seconds. Olivia watched the display in fascination. Someone must have been sent to keep May in line, as dependent as all the other girls.

"Does anyone," asked May, "know the names of these two mythic cities?"

A well endowed blond girl raised her hand. "Urri and Urai."

"Correct. These were the days when the High Truth had yet to be learned, long before the first Matriarch and the first Patriarch. The men invaded the city of Urai. When they did the women found themselves unable to resist. Their minds became quiet as they were taught of pleasure and submission." May paused where Olivia was seated. "Can you tell us what this story means?"

"That we must always appreciate the gift of a man's guidance."

"Indeed, Olivia. Now all of you recite with me." She returned to the front of the room. "We pray that our minds be simple and quiet. We pray that our bodies be obedient. We pray that what we cannot master will be mastered for us."

The class echoed the words.

The rest of their lessons regarded meditative practices to use during exercise. She went around the room asking each girl for her favorite mantra and then the class repeated.

"Always say yes."

"Always say yes."

"We must bring our soul into harmony with our body."

"We must bring our soul into harmony with our body."

She came to Olivia. "What is your favorite, dear?"

"We want to be in love."

The words echoed all around her in pleasant mindless unison.

May smiled at her.

-)(-

She kept track of the days as they passed, realizing that her chances of escaping were always decreasing while her chances of being discovered increased. The lack of food combined with the drugs and indoctrination left her too weak to plan very far ahead. She continued to observe, waiting for a chance to get out.

One day was much the same as another inside of the compound. The rules regarding women's bodies were not enforced by the men, she found. Indeed the cult of the High Truth vested little official authority in men. Women guided each other with firm advice. Supervisors like May ensured that no one lasted more than a day without receiving the attentions of a man.

Days began with morning education followed by work until lunch. Every day she promised herself she would stay away from Billy, just once. She wanted to believe she had at least that much self control.

She never did.

He found her every day, one way or another, and took her into his arms. He patiently condescended to her while they made love, undoing everything she knew about her body and her soul to replace it with teachings from the High Truth. Each day he taught her about the proper ways between men and women. At the end he rewarded her for her submission with a pastry as if she were some sort of small animal he was training to eat out of his hand.

After lunch was a few more hours of work then time to exercise until dinner. The final meal of the day was always simple. Afterward was sleep, what small amount of it she could claim. When she felt brave, or perhaps weak, she sought out Billy. He always helped her to sleep through the night. Her mind quieted in his presence rather than racing with lust.

The films that played in her room were utterly fascinating. The simple erotic narratives enraptured her so completely Olivia began to worry that she was either getting hornier or stupider, or both. As if they could read her mind the movie that played after she'd had that thought was perfectly on topic.

She sat on her bed, staring at the screen.

"This is Trish," said the narrator. "She's not very smart."

The girl on the screen waved.

"That used to worry her all the time because she couldn't help out the way the other girls do. Her boyfriend Tim has been trying to help. Let's see how Trish and Tim met."

The screen swirled hypnotically for a moment before settling on a scene in the compound's main garden. The movie followed the girl for a while, showing her messing up the simplest tasks or getting distracted by masturbation. Eventually she stumbled into Tim. The boy helped to introduce her to her own body. His words seduced her slowly but surely.

Olivia recognized what was happening as exactly what was being done to her. Trish's vacant eyes were like a mirror of her own, too dumb and horny to do anything.

"Trish still isn't very smart," concluded the narrator, "but now she understand that it doesn't matter. She's sexy and that is a way to help the community."

Olivia realized she had been masturbating to the video and willed herself to stop. It was difficult. Tomorrow Billy would help her.

She froze in place at the thought. The image of her lover's face in her mind was enough to make her smile. But that was wrong, they weren't in love. He was just using sex to control her.

It felt like love, though.

She wanted to be in love.

-)(-

On Sunday Olivia managed to avoid being in contact with Billy nearly the entire day. It took all of her mental effort to plan her one day of peace. She knew just enough about the schedules to make it happen. At dinner, however, Tristy bounced into the seat next to her.

"Hey, Olivia," said Tristy, "I noticed that you kept missing Billy all day. That sucks."

Olivia nodded.

"I made sure to remind him not to let you along for so long." She shook her head. "Boys can be really forgetful about stuff like this. You were fidgeting all day without him."

"W... what?"

"He'll make extra sure to find you." She moved a little closer and whispered conspiratorially. "I know he's your favorite."

12