The Truth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How to ac..."

"But you could be edging yourself instead of thinking! That would help open you up to what he tells you. Any time you might think do something more productive instead."

Olivia started to respond but Apara took her by the wrist and pushed her hand between her legs.

"Edge, don't think."

"Um..." Olivia pumped her fingers. "I..."

"No thinking, jut edging. Relax." Apara took a seat next to her and started to edge. "Tristy. Help set a good example."

The girl laid down in front of them to spread her legs. Tristy was clearly experienced with edging herself. Her fingers exposed the inside of her sex and teased it inside and out. She saved her clit for last, until she was already slick with need. Dipping into her honey pot she raised two fingers to her chest and teased her nipples into hardness.

Olivia watched the display in amazement.

"She's beautiful," said Apara, placing a hand of Olivia's skin. "Just like you are. Be beautiful. We're here as nature made us." She planted a kiss on Olivia then another then slipped her tongue past her willing lips. "This is why you came here, remember? To find out what happened to me. Now you know how perfect it was."

Olivia stared at the sky. Even though Apara had held out for months she was just about ready to give in after a week. She couldn't be that much more vulnerable to it. It was as though they were right about what she was. A dumb slut. A natural slave. "It's a lie. You have to see that," Olivia pleaded as much to herself as to Apara. "They don't love us. The men just want us to be sex toys and breeding stock." An image of herself, pregnant and drooling with pleasure, flashed though the reporter's mind. She smiled at it.

"Even if it is a lie," said Apara, "even if the only thing they care about is turning is into be obedient slaves, does it really matter? I love Max. You love Billy. That's what is important. A community of love. This is the happiest and most connected to myself that I've ever been. All the fear I've ever felt is melted away along with my brain."

"Yes."

They remained entwined like that for a long time, edging their minds away with natural lust while they watched Tristy do the same to herself. Lips on lips. Skin on skin. Sometimes Olivia touched herself and sometimes it was Apara who teased her. Fingers, slick with sex, invaded her mouth whenever Apara's kisses found a new place to enjoy. She knew what she wanted in life.

-)(-

The intense education continued for days while Olivia slowly learned to leave behind all of the things she had once believed. During the day she and Billy made love in front of her camera. He whispered the Truth to her and told her to repeat it. Her television played back the videos each night to remind her of her new beliefs. Occasionally she stayed up late while Billy's arms where wrapped around her just to watch herself in rapture.

After a few days he gave her headphones so she could hear the words all the time and edge herself to keep her mind as malleable as possible. Her own words, her new beliefs, the Truth, was gradually imprinted onto her. She helped herself be molded. Remembering each day was hard but remembering was thinking and she wasn't supposed to do that.

Little flashes of her time in the propaganda room came to her during the day. Highlights of the best moments. The ones that taught her the most or that felt the best.

"This part is going to be hard," said Billy, "which is why I'm here to help you say it." He kissed her softly. "A proper woman of the High Truth needs to leave behind everything. You can't hold onto things you thought were good." His whispered breath was warm. "It's time for you to betray those things like feminism you used to believe in."

"No..." She struggled uselessly against his arms.

He petted her patiently until she relaxed. "Ready?"

Olivia shook her head without conviction.

"Yes you are. Say that all a woman ever needs to be is sexy and obedient. The only thing that matters in your life is being a slut."

"Can't..."

"Of course you can say it. Say it for me. I will be so happy if you do." He gave her a lingering kiss on the lips that left her lightheaded. "I love you. Say it."

"But..."

"I love you," repeated Billy. "Even if it isn't true say it so that it can become true."

Olivia looked deep into the unblinking eye of the camera for several seconds. She was in love. Nothing compared to that. "Women... um... women should... should be obedient."

"Good girl," cooed her lover. "So good. Say it one more time."

With more confidence she faced her camera. "Women should be obedient."

"I love you when you act like a woman. Soft. Obedient. Weak."

Another day, perhaps, or a different time, she was in his arms again. Edging had unfocused her eyes and mind.

"Tell the camera that you're stupid and weak and you need a man to control you."

"No..." she moaned, still trying to hold onto herself.

Billy ignored her. "You know it's true. Women are weak. Their bodies cry out for a man and they are too weak to refuse." He nibbled her ear. "If you were strong you won't let me turn you into a desperate drooling slut. Addiction is undoing you. Addicted to sex. Addicted to love. Too weak to stop."

Olivia only shook her head.

"Addicted," he told her.

The word echoed in her head. Addicted.

"Stupid."

Stupid. "Stupid," she repeated.

"Weak."

"Weak."

"Now say it for the camera."

Olivia nodded. "I'm stupid and weak and I need a man to control me."

"Good girl."

It wasn't always Billy talking to her. May was always there to help comfort her. The matriarch explained the mysteries of the Truth to her while Billy used her body silently.

"Listen to May," her lover told her as his manhood eased past her nether lips. "She is very wise."

The matriarch of the faith took a seat in front of her with hypnotic eyes. "Always remember that sex is a mutual act," she told Olivia. "He gives you pleasure. You give him your soul."

"Mutual..."

"Yes, it is a way of sharing yourself. In the act of love a woman must give up everything about who you are by submitting to the needs inside. Your lover can only encourage this submission, you must by the one to expressed it. Recall your meditation lessons." May massaged her breasts lovingly. "Inhale pleasure. Exhale thought. That's right. Empty yourself of everything but the Truth."

Olivia felt it becoming more true with every breath.

She wasn't sure if she was in the memory or in the present.

He made her want to submit. She suppressed the parts of herself that told her not to. At first it felt strange, like fighting against herself, but the longer she did it and the more May told her the easier it became. The thoughts that said she was being manipulated were seeds of doubt planted by the outside world. The feeling of degradation and weakness was natural, something she needed to embrace.

Her mind trembled under the strain and she felt her body shake with exertion.

"Its okay to be stupid," said a memory, "men like dumb girls."

"Women are lustful."

"Sex is something you become a part of."

"All you want to do is make love."

"Let me into your soul."

"Turn into a silly bimbo girl for me."

She smiled to herself at the remembered words. They were so smart. She only hoped she could learn to be what they told her.

-)(-

One day after Billy had brought her to the propaganda room and stripped her naked he watched her for several moments. Looked curious he placed a hand lightly on her belly. It drifted up over the curve of her breasts. He scraped a nail over one already hard nipple so that she parted her lips. His other hand touched her neck as he moved her like a doll then tipped her head to kiss her.

She sighed.

The happiness in Billy's smile was infectious. "What were you thinking about just then?"

Olivia stared at her young lover blankly. "Nothing."

"That is a good answer, honey. Nothing. Just edging to keep yourself dumb and sexy?"

"Yeah."

He put a hand over the fingers she had buried in her sex. "I think that you're ready now." Ever so slowly he pulled her out of herself. He moved her onto his lap so the tip of his manhood rubbed her outer lips. "Ease yourself down."

Olivia's hips lowered her onto him as slowly as she was able.

He put his hands on her to keep an even pace. When she was filled he held there. "I hope you're still thinking about nothing." Billy slid his hands up her back to her shoulders and pulled her closer to his chest. "There we are," he whispered, "you're ready to get yourself filled up even more than this. Think about it."

"Yes!" She practically shouted the word. Her lips trembled when he started to move. "I love you."

"And I love you, too. Quiet now. Just feel everything." He began to move more quickly inside of her. Her sex quivered in anticipatory pleasure, clenching around his manhood. Whenever she tightened he gave her breasts an encouraging squeeze.

Olivia's climax came before Billy's. The first shock of orgasm rushed through her electrically, pulling every fiber taunt. It burned into her mind. When the grip of pleasure released her the remnants of spread outward from her belly like warm liquor through her veins. She sighed as she entered a soporific stupor. Even as she relaxed Billy continued to move in his ceaseless rhythm. His effort caused little aftershocks to shudder through her as he went.

Finally, after she had lost all track of time, Billy buried himself fully inside of her sex and held himself there while he filled her with his cum.

-)(-

"Billy!" She leaped at him and planted a kiss on his lips. "I learned so much last night."

"That's wonderful." He kissed her back. "I thought you might be upset."

She giggled at him. "Why?"

"Because I raped you," he reminded her. "Isn't that what they call it where you come from? We spent all that time working on your little brain. If we didn't wash away all those lies it might have been really bad. Its good your dumb and silly."

She ground against him. "There's no such thing as... what was it?"

"Nevermind what it was called. The important part," he said sweetly, "is that you're a stupid little bimbo now. You are going to do so much for the High Truth."

"Uh-huh..."

"Are you listening?"

Olivia shook her head. It was so wonderful to press her body against him. She ground her crotch on her leg. She pressed her breasts to his chest. The more aroused she became the quieter her mind was. It was like being in heat, every fiber of her body demanded sex. Every sense but scent and touch faded into nothing. She moved on instinct.

Panting to show her need. A kiss to draw him in. Skin on skin.

His sex pushed into hers and she made a sound like an animal, gripping his shoulders with her fingers. She gave him her body and soul as they made love. An exchange of spiritual essence.

When his hips touched hers she moaned in gratitude. A little more of herself slipped away each time. She became weaker and weaker. Her mind began to approach a state of transcendent emptiness.

Orgasm left her floating on a cloud of bliss.

She lay on the bed weightless as the world slowly returned. She felt her lover's seed inside of her. A heavy musk of sex washed over her so strong it was almost suffocating. The pounding of her heart sent hormone laden blood through her body, still drugging her brain with lust. Her lips, her sex, and breasts were so sensitive that every breeze made her draw in a breath.

As her pulse slowed and the rushing in her ears lessened she opened her eyes.

"That was..."

"Yes," said Billy.

12