The Truth in Dreams?

Story Info
Can dreams be visions into past lives? Maybe so.
8.8k words
4.12
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers

I wake up groggy, like coming out of a fog. For a minute, I'm not sure who or where I am, as the dream is so vivid in my memory. I feel the ache in my heart as well as the ache in my body, both yearning for something not there. Damn alarm clock, it always interrupts my dream when it gets to the best part. I lay in bed reliving the dream, savoring it just a little longer. This time I'm in a field of white flowers under the shade of a single tree. I'm dressed in a long diaphanous lilac gown with long flowing sleeves and lace ties that resembles the attire worn to a Renaissance fair. My hair is much longer though, reaching down past my butt, but still the same shade of chestnut brown with red highlights that are only visible in the sun.

In my dream I'm sitting under the tree as if I'm waiting for someone. I feel the anticipation, excitement and fear mingling, wanting what's supposed to be forbidden to me. Suddenly, he's standing there, looking down on me with those luminous dark blue eyes framed by dark red lashes that are long enough to make women jealous. His eyes seem to look into my very soul. He kneels down next to me and I rise to my knees so we can embrace, kissing each other passionately, our tongues twinning and hands roaming over each other.

His kisses trail across my jaw and down my neck to the spot where it meets my shoulder. He know how sensitive I am there and uses it to his advantage, nipping, sucking and licking over and over while a low moan escapes my throat. While he grips my hair in one hand his other one is busy at the ties that hold the top of my dress together. Once he finally gets them open he lowers the neckline so that my breasts spill out. He catches one in his waiting hand and kisses lower, over the swell of my breast with hot, open mouthed kisses and licks of his tongue.

Letting go of my hair, he cups both breasts in his hand as buries his face in my cleavage, turning his head from side to side so he can kiss both of them while his thumbs graze over my nipples. My nipples harden instantly, becoming diamond hard peaks that are eagerly waiting his hot mouth. Finally he kisses his way to one nipple and licks over it with the flat of his tongue, causing me to cry out and hold his head to my breast firmly, silently begging him to suck me.

His mouth closes over my nipple and he starts sucking strongly, scraping his teeth over it to give the pleasure that small sting of pain. He then moves over to my other breast and does the same. I can't hold back my cries of pleasure as his mouth works its magic on my breasts. Keeping one hand in his hair I use the other to loosen the ties at his waist and slip my hand in to stroke his hard cock. I can feel the heat burning into my palm and the ridges caused by the veins running just under the skin.

Without letting go of my breast he uses one hand to lower his pants while I rub my hand over his cock. I rub my thumb over the head, spreading the pre cum welling up over the smooth skin. Switching to my other breast he lifts my skirt up out of the way and puts his hand over my pussy. His fingers slide easily along my slit, the moisture gathering there becoming the perfect lubrication he needs.

His mouth leaves my breasts and seeks out mine as he slips two fingers inside me. I moan low in my throat again and squeeze my inner muscles around his fingers, all the while I'm stroking his cock with a steady rhythm, my fist holding him tight even though my fingers don't make it all the way around his girth. Still kissing, tongues exploring our mouths, his tongue stroking in and out of my mouth in imitation of what his cock will do to me in just moments, he lowers me to the ground and moves between my legs. I can feel the broad head of his cock slide up and down my slit, being coated by my juices. He positions himself to push into my warm, wet pussy and... my damn alarm clock goes off, bringing me crashing back to reality.

That really pisses me off and leaves me sexually frustrated. Why can't I ever finish my dream? It's been six months of continual sexual frustration each time I wake up. By now I'm more resigned than anything, I guess. I don't understand why I keep having these dreams, or why I wake up before they end, but I keep having them every night.

I lay on my bed reliving my dream, horny and unsatisfied but without time to do anything about it. I sigh heavily, resigned to having to wait for later because for now I have to get up and face the responsibilities of basically being the single provider for my 11 year old daughter. It's not how I envisioned my life 10 years ago, but we all have to deal with the consequences of our decisions. I wouldn't change having my daughter though. She's the light of my life, even if she's starting to come into the transition between sweet little girl and smart-alec adolescent.

I go through the daily routine of breakfast and rushing to get to school and work on time. Thankfully though I'm a single mom I can't say that I'm struggling to get by. I'm a veterinarian with a small but successful practice, and though I don't earn tons of money there's enough for a good house and a nice car and vacations once or twice a year.

After dropping my daughter off at school I head over to the small building where I have my clinic. There are three vets, including myself, and another 4 staff members working at the clinic. I don't have any early morning appointments but I have a couple of patients I need to check up on. After making sure that they're alright and taking care of a few more things I sit down with my best friend over a cup of coffee.

"You look like hell Jen" Paul says to me, looking at the dark circles under my eyes.

"Oh shut up Paul" I reply. We've been friends since vet school, though about eight or nine months ago we became friends with bennies. So far it's been a good arrangement. "I'm still having that stupid dream," I tell him

"Well you know I'm more than happy to help you out if you're left hanging," he says, wiggling his eyebrows lewdly at me.

"You goof," I say, hiding my smile behind my coffee cup. I wink at him and say "I'll have to take you up on that offer, you know."

"Any time babe," he says as he picks up his cup and rinses it out in the sink. "Let's see about tonight, but right now I've got an appointment to attend to."

"OK, go. I'll catch you later." I reply, still finishing my coffee. My mind keeps going back to my dreams as I'm left alone with my thoughts. I keep wondering why I always see the same guy though in many different times and places. I don't have any answers, and truthfully I have no idea where I could find any. "It's the stress Jen" I say to myself under my breath, but I don't really believe it. Sure, my life isn't perfect but honestly I'm content with what I have. "Oh well, it's time to think about real stuff."

I finish my lukewarm coffee in one gulp and rinse out my cup in the sink as well. I check my watch and see that it's a few minutes before my first scheduled appointment. Hopefully Mrs. Tilden will be on time with her German shepherd, Molly. Molly is a really sweet dog, and has never given me much trouble, even when it comes to shots. Not like the holy terror that is Mr. Martinez's cocker spaniel, Lizzie who's appointment is for later that day.

The morning goes by, filled with routine visits. Though we do attend emergencies, it's very seldom that they come our way. At lunch I go pick my daughter up from school and take her to my mom's house where we eat and then she stays with my mom until I finish the day at the clinic. As I get back to work I check to see how many more appointments I have when I notice an unfamiliar name as my last appointment of the day: Chris Daniels. He's scheduled to bring in a chocolate lab. I've always loved those dogs and I'm eager to see this one.

The afternoon flies by, and soon enough I'm walking into the room to meet Chris Daniels and his dog. "Hi Mr. Daniels, my name is Jen Walker" I say as I walk into the room. His back is turned towards the door. He turns around at the sound of my voice and I stop dead in my tracks.

"YOU!" I say under my breath, feeling like a deer caught in headlights. I can't believe it! Here, standing in my clinic, is the man I've been dreaming about for the last six months. Those dark sapphire eyes look at me, and again I have the feeling he's looking straight into my soul.

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Walker. My name is Chris. I just recently moved here. This is Gunner." Chris extends his hand for a handshake and as soon as his warm hand envelops mine a thousand images flash in my brain. I see Chris and me as lovers in different times and places over the world.

I shake my head, trying to clear it. "Wait, have we met before?" I ask, still not sure what's happening. I take a step back, confused by the images running through my mind. To cover up my reaction I kneel down and turn my attention to Gunner so we can start getting acquainted.

"Not that I know of. I used to live in Oregon before moving here," he replies. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Chris's hand clenched around the leash. Huh. Good to know I'm not the only one affected here.

Somehow we get through the rest of the appointment. They leave after a routine examination and I collapse into the chair, emotionally exhausted and at the same time incredibly horny. I don't understand why, but this on top of the dream I woke up to has me looking for Paul and hoping he's not busy.

I find Paul in his office, going over some files on his computer. Without a word I close the door and lock it, then go around closing the blinds on the windows. By now Paul is leaning back in his chair watching me. I saunter closer to his desk and jump up to sit on it. I look him straight in the eye and take off my shirt, leaving me only in my bra and jeans.

"I'll take that as you accept my offer then, love," Paul says lazily, cocking an eyebrow at me and sitting with one arm hooked behind the back of his chair.

"Paul, shut up," I say as I lean in to kiss him, pulling him closer to the desk. Paul's hands move to my waist and run up my back to unhook my bra. He pulls down the straps and I grab the cups to let it fall to the floor. His mouth moves along my jaw and down my neck, kissing, nibbling and licking a trail further down my body until he reaches one of my nipples. I push my fingers into his hair as his mouth latches on to it and starts sucking, flicking my nipple with his tongue. I moan and pull his head closer towards me, stuffing my breast into his mouth. His hands move to the waistband of my jeans and he quickly opens them. I stand up so that he can push both my jeans and my panties down my hips and then step out of them, kicking my clothes under the desk to move them out of the way.

I stand in front of Paul completely naked while he's still fully dressed. Paul grabs my waist and helps me jump back up on his desk, my ass on the edge, and pulls the chair close again. I lean back on my elbows and place my feet on the armrests of his chair, letting my legs fall open so he can see the moisture that's glistening on my shaved pussy lips. Paul kisses his way up one leg, starting at my knee and ending just shy of my pussy. Then he does the same up the other leg, teasing me with his breath over my clit.

"Paul..." I moan, pleading in my voice, desperate for him to give me what I want as I observe him between my legs.

"Yes love? Is there something you need?" He asks, his mouth hovering just over where I need it most.

"Please..." I manage to get out as my head falls back and my chest arches up, my pussy quivering and needy under his mouth, so close yet not close enough.

"Since you ask so nicely," he says "I'll be happy to oblige." The breath explodes from my chest as his tongue finally makes contact with my pussy, a long, hot, continuous lick from bottom to top. I fall back flat on the desk, moaning as my head hangs over the edge. I pull his head closer to me, my hips arching up into his mouth. He continues to lick up and down my pussy, kissing and sucking along my lips before moving his tongue to lick and flick over my clit.

One of my hands moves up to cup and knead my boob, pinching and rolling my nipple, tugging at it as Paul's tongue moves lower again and licks around my opening before pushing inside me. I cry out as he pushes his tongue as far into me as he can, then licks back up to my clit and down again. My legs start to shake slightly as my orgasm builds, the tension in my body quickly reaching the breaking point.

Paul concentrates his mouth on my clit and pushes first two fingers into me and then three, sliding them in and out wetly, my juices coating them and spilling into his palm. A few more strokes of his fingers combined with his mouth sucking and licking my clit and I explode, my pussy rhythmically contracting around his fingers, squeezing them tightly. He keeps his tongue pressed to my clit, feeling the waves of my orgasm pulse through it.

I lay there limply, struggling to catch my breath as Paul lifts his head from between my legs, his face covered in my juices. "Feel better now?" he asks with a wicked gleam in his eye.

"Mmmhmmm" I manage to mumble, still coming down from my orgasmic high. I begin to notice how uncomfortable I am on top of the desk and struggle to sit up. Paul helps me out, but instead of standing up I sink to my knees and start undoing his zipper. "My turn to do the honors," I say, eyeing the considerable bulge under his pants. My fingers brush against his cock as I peel open his jeans and lower them along with his boxer briefs. It springs out, long and thick, throbbing and engorged, the veins running up and down along the shaft standing out.

I take it in one hand and lick over the slit, catching the small drop of pre cum that's gathered there with my tongue. I lick all around the head and suck it into my mouth, lightly scraping my teeth on the underside, just where the head meets the shaft. One of Paul's hands grabs my hair and lightly pushes me to take him further into my mouth. I decide to pay back his teasing and let go of his cock, lifting it up so that I can kiss and lick his balls. I suck them into my mouth, letting them roll along my tongue. Then I lick up and down his shaft, getting it wet with my saliva until I finally move back to the tip and let it slip into my mouth.

My lips move all the way down along his shaft until the head bumps against the back of my throat. I swallow around it, taking it deeper before I pull back and breathe deeply. Again I slide my lips along his cock, taking it as far into my mouth as I can before pulling back. I wrap my fingers around his cock and together with my mouth move them up and down along his shaft, building a good rhythm.

Paul's hands cup my face and I look up at him. In his eyes I see what he wants and let go of my hold on his cock. I stop moving and as he holds my head in place he starts fucking my mouth, his hips pistoning his cock in and out as I suck on him strongly, my tongue rubbing along his shaft. It doesn't take long before I can feel it swell even more in my mouth which is the only warning I get before his cum starts spurting out. Jet after jet fills my mouth and I struggle to swallow it all. Finally he pulls from my mouth and I lick my lips.

Paul helps me to get up and after I get dressed and he fixes his clothes we kiss and say our good nights. Both of us leave the clinic and head our separate ways, me to pick my daughter up from my mom's house and Paul probably to go watch a game down at the sports bar with some friends.

That night I dream of Chris again, now being able to give a name to my dream lover. Tonight however, it's a little different. We finally finish making love, and as my body is lying there in the afterglow of great sex we're ambushed by a group of about twenty men who attempt to kidnap me. From there the dream turns to a nightmare as I see my lover slaughtered before my eyes while trying to defend me, though not before killing more than half of the group in our defense. I wake up screaming, drenched in a cold sweat, the blissful post-climax feeling long since disappeared.

Truthfully I think I would have preferred another six months of not having the dream end now that I know what happens. I try to go back to sleep but can't manage it, so even though it's Saturday I get up early and shower before getting dressed and heading down to the kitchen for breakfast. It's not even 7:30 and my daughter won't be up for a while, so I decide to make pancakes from scratch. I'm not much of a cook, but I learned this from my grandma and the recipe has stuck with me. Plus, my daughter loves them.

My mom makes it over so she can keep an eye on my daughter and I head out to the clinic. Technically we only open half a day, but since we do attend emergencies the three vets take turns being on call, one week on and two off. This weekend I'm not on call, so after I finish up with my appointments and a couple of walk-ins I head out.

I decide to stop by the supermarket. I head out of the clinic parking lot and towards the supermarket when the steering wheel starts pulling to the right. I turn on the emergency lights and manage to pull the car over without incident. The street I'm on isn't too busy so I'm not too worried about backing up traffic. I get out and check the tires, and sure enough one of them has gone completely flat. Thankfully it didn't blow out.

Resigned to having to change the tire by myself, I open the trunk and start getting the things I need out. As I'm positioning the jack under the car I see a blue pick-up park behind me.

"Need some help?" a voice above me asks. Just listening to it sends shivers up and down my spine and starts the butterflies in my stomach. I get up and dust my hands off and look into Chris's deep blue eyes.

"Can you change a flat?" I ask, wondering if he can feel how nervous I am. Maybe he'll just chalk it up to having to deal with changing the tire.

"Yeah, I think I can manage that," Chris replies with a half grin that just makes me want to kiss him senseless.

"Then be my guest," I say, gesturing for him to take over.

Chris quickly and efficiently changes the tire as I text my mom to let her know what happened and that I'll be late. He then offers to follow me to the tire shop so that I can get it fixed. After my tire is repaired and back on the car he heads out to his truck to continue on his way. I walk out and make rolling motions with my hands so that he can roll down the window.

"Thanks so much for helping me out," I say. "Can I at least buy you a cup of coffee in return?"

"Coffee would be great" Chris replies, though by how he looks at me maybe he was thinking about a little more than just coffee with me. Then again, I may be imagining things, influenced by those thrice-damned dreams I've been having for months.

"Perfect! Just follow me and I'll take you to the best coffee shop in town. And none of that commercial Starbucks crap either." I say before heading off to my car. We drive to a corner café simply named Antigua, after the delicious coffee they import from Guatemala. We place our order and I have to insist on paying, as Chris wanted to pay for everything. "Hey, I'm buying, remember. Or else I'll owe you two favors," I say, laughter in my voice.

"Okay, I give in," says Chris, laughing as well as he sees how determined I am.

We go sit down and wait for the server to come out with our order and begin to talk, getting to know each other. As we talk my eyes drink him in, and I still feel that inexplicable connection to him. What was supposed to be just a cup of coffee turns into hours of conversation which fly by as if they were minutes. My phone starts ringing and when I pick up I realize how late it is.

Jenga32
Jenga32
7 Followers