The Truth is Fantastic

Story Info
A dream my just be the start of something fantastic.
1.9k words
4.15
28.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are 18 or older***

*****

As she laid there she felt the heat rise in her flesh, just thinking about her lover made her hot. As her hands caressed her naked body fire seemed to follow her fingertips as she teased her erogenous zones. With her eyes closed she floated in a world of bliss as thoughts of her lovers touch only served to fan the flames of her yearning. She grazed her nipple quickly with a fingertip and lightning was replaced by the smoldering fire that was there already. A moan escaped her lips as the image of her lover came into focus in her mind, she cried out her lovers name... "Victoria!" she exclaimed as she awoke feeling unsure of reality.

She wondered if she hard cried out in or was it part of her dream as she slipped her hand under the covers and found herself very wet.

Just then her door opened and in walked Victoria, "Did you call me sis, what do you need?"

"Ummm, not intentionally, I just had a weird dream, and called for you in the dream." She replied without thinking.

"Really? What was it about Alexa?" her sister asked enthusiastically.

"I don't know, you know how dreams are." She quickly lied as she realized she still hand her hand on her pussy.

"Oh okay then, by the way did you know that your tits have been hanging out there the since I walked in?" Victoria remarked with a sly grin.

Alexa retorted "I sleep naked all the time, but if it bothers you, you can leave." As she boldly slipped a finger inside herself while her older sister unwittingly watched, it was the hottest moment of her life.

"Well look who growing up so fast." Victoria said as she left the room.

Alexa was so turned on from the dream and her recent interaction with her sister that she started fingering herself right then, her knowing that her sister could just walk back in and catch her made it more thrilling. She thought to herself, as she rammed a second finger into her tight opening, "I wonder what Victoria would think if she knew that she'd been having sexual dreams about her", which led to Alexa wondering what her sister looked like naked. Just then two things happened rather suddenly a plan was made formed to answer the questions in her mind and Alexa began to experience her orgasm. As she rode her fingers harder her orgasm intensified and her hips began to buck wildly.

Suddenly someone knocked on her door, her sister yelled "Hey are you coming? If we don't get moving soon we will be later for school!" As she bit her comforter she thought, "If you only knew." But all she could do was groan, and pray she didn't open the door just then.

On the other side of the door Victoria had a feeling she knew what her little eighteen year old sister was doing as she pressed an ear to the door and held her breath but all she could do hear was rustling which could have been Alexa gathering clothes or just about anything else the sound was so faint. She was about to open the door but something changed her mind, all she knew for sure was that she realized that her sister was growing into a killer body. Even though she was on the petite side, seeing her breasts earlier made her mouth water, and just imagining her little sister playing with herself, true or not, it was starting to get to her.

As Victoria walked around the house to get ready to go, the idea of her sisters' body and the possibility that she may have blatantly masturbated after she left the room could not be shaken from her mind. With everything added together she was getting more and more turned on as time passed, it had gotten to the point that even the friction from her clothes was become a sexually simulating. Just as she sat down and was about to slip her hand into her pants Alexa entered the room and announced "I'm ready to go now!" With a start Victoria jump up.

"What's the matter with you Victoria? Why are you so jumpy and why do you look so flushed?"

"It's nothing let's just go."

Alexa followed Victoria out to the garage watching her sister ass as they went, the sway of her hips, there was something almost erotic to Alexa about the way her sister walked. As Victoria reached the driver's side door Alexa regretfully looked away and strode to the passenger's side. Meanwhile Victoria couldn't help but feel frustrated by the fact that there was nothing she could do to alleviate her state of arousal. When she fastened her seat belt the way it slide across her breast made her gasp. "Damn these thoughts of Alexa have gotten me so worked up, I need to find a way to get off soon or I'm going to go crazy." She thought.

Just then Alexa broke the silence, "Hey I've been thinking lately, and I've been having these feelings about a ... "certain" person, and I was wondering if you could give me some advice about it. You know being my big sister and all your one of the few people I would feel safe talking about it with." She blathered.

"Well, does this person know you like them?" Victoria asked.

"Well, yes they do in one way, but I doubt they know I have "romantic" feelings for them."

"Aww how cute, your first crush, so what's his name?"

"Shut up, it's not cute! I'm trying to be serious here. Besides it's not a boy either." Alexa said blushing furiously.

"Oh my God, do you mean to tell me you think you're a lesbian?"

"Well not exactly, I like boys too, it just that there is a girl I have strong feelings for... and... you don't think its gross do you?"

"No, it's not gross, and, well to tell the truth I'm Bi myself, though only a select few know that about me. So I have no reason to judge you there." Victoria said as she pictured scenes of her little sister eating pussy, which quickly descended into images of Alexa licking her pussy, and sucking on her clit, and nipples. The fire that was smoldering between her legs erupted like a volcano, she was so very hot right then she was having trouble driving.

"You are?" Alexa asked "You're not messing with me?" she asked innocently. All the while thoughts fired through her head of who could have been her first. She though through all her sisters friends trying to figure out who it could have been. But the most predominate thought was "Oh good Lord, if she's bi, it well make it that much easier to get her to fuck me." She hoped fervently.

"Cross my heart. Hey do you mind being a little late to school, I'm having a hard time concentrating."

"I fine with that, are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, I just need a little time to collect myself. I'll just pull off into the back side of the park over here and take a breath."

Victoria carefully pulled off the side street and into a fairly unvisited part of the park, well away from the picnic area and playgrounds. As the car came to a stop she put it in park and turned off the engine.

"So, to tell the truth, and since you just told me your into girls, I am just so horny right now I can't concentrate and this talk isn't really helping that either. But anyway who is this girl you have this crush on, tell me more about her."

"Well okay first I'll tell you that I have been dreaming of her every night for a while now. So how horny are you?"

"Aww that's sweet, and I'll put it this way I almost feel like touching myself despite your presence."

"Well we are both girls, it's not like I haven't seen a pussy before."

"I don't know little sis." The idea of her sister sitting there watching her masturbate was almost too much for her to take.

"Just lean the seat back, and get it over with." She urged as she reached down between Victoria's legs and slide the seat back away from the wheel. Stunned at first because it appear that Alexa was going to grab her pussy Victoria let out a throaty groan and moaned "Oh yes!" But when she didn't touch her Victoria was a little disappointed as she leaned her seat back as far as it could go and said "Fine!"

Alexa was in awe of the sight before her as her sister unbuttoned her pants and slipped them and her thong down to her ankles. There it was at last Alexa sat there drinking in the sight of her sister shaved pussy. She swallowed hard as she watched with rapt attention and her sister exposed her tight tanned stomach before she sensuously slide her hands slowly down to her target.

Out of the corner of her eye Victoria saw her little sister watching closely as her hands skimmed down her hot skin towards the molten core of her being. As her finger tips grazed across her hood she inhaled sharply from the pleasure she felt, and it was just the beginning of her quest. Victoria shivered as her soft hands caressed her velvety folds as she spread herself. A cooing Ooo flowed from her lips as her middle finger put pressure on her hard clit. With on last glance at her sister, her mouth hanging open, the world disappeared, shattering away as she slipped sensuously into a world of pleasure.

Victoria's world became the sliding of a finger through the warm wetness of her hot sex. The gentle thrusting that came with an added finger, and the tickling of her G-spot. Soon she found the joys of the added pressure of her other hand. Only her hot panting, the rush from hot to old air, over and over as she keep time with that beat, and more fullness. Joy. Pant. Bliss. Pant. Her hips lunged to meet each fervent stroke, and each wild thrust fed on the last. Time seemed to stretch out forever, a lifetime in a second. It all continued and progress as it always had... Until.

A new and different sensation appeared for her, not one unknown to her just out of context for her current situation. The world blew back into focus as the feeling intensified, and as she focused on the new moist warm sensation she glanced down to find her sisters head stuffed under the steering wheel licking and sucking her hard clit. Victoria squealed "Oh yes baby, lick that clit. Ugh, my little sister has my clit in her mouth. Oh God!" and with that Alexa's licking and sucking became more confident.

Victoria looked over the see her sisters hand buried in her little pussy, she wasn't wearing any underwear underneath her skirt. Seeing this Victoria pulled her sisters body over on top of her and began to lick and suck Alexa's finger as she removed the from her tiny pink opening. With that done she began in earnest to eat out her sister's young pussy like she had never eaten a pussy before.

As Victoria began eating Alexa's pussy Alexa thought "Oh my God, yes it's finally happening for real, God yes! My dream has come true."