The Truth is Known

Story Info
Wife discovers her transvestite hubby likes cocks.
1.1k words
4.06
179.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my wife of 16 years has known of my fancy for cross dressing, she really didn't realize how far I delved into the realm of womanhood. That is until yesterday, when I forgot to lock my office door. It all came to a head, in more ways than one, when she burst into my office and found Desiree, "The Hot to Trot Transvestite" busy with one cock in her ass and another down her throat. There I was mounted on the likeness of Sean Michael's cock which was securely sitting on my desk and my mouth full of Kong's massively veined cock. Needless to say, I was dumbfounded, embarrassed and scared to the hilt. With my sheer hot pink mini hiked up to my waist and my crotch less pantyhose revealing my hard cock, she went ballistic. Calling me every name in the book, faggot, sissy, cocksucker, and whore. She came around to me and spied the other toys I'd used to get ready for big Sean and couldn't believe her eyes. I had five black cocks lined up on my desk and all were greasy with jelly. Not to mention lipstick marks at the base of the cocks. She berated me to the fullest, calling me a cock sucking whore and that she should go out and find a real black stud to rip my pussy open with. What could I do? I just went along with it and told her I loved black cocks and the sight of my pink nails stroking one was the ultimate. I confessed to having sucked at least 40 black men in my life and that she could only wish to be such a talented cocksucker as I.

Well, she picked up a long black dildo and started beating my face with it and she'd make sure I'd get to 50 before the weekend was over. She informed me to get ready and to look the sluttish I'd ever been for we were hitting the town tonight. As I eased off Sean, I whimpered, "Yes, thank you Mistress." That really pissed her off and much to my chagrin; she ripped Sean's cock off my desk and made me suck it clean. All the while teasing me on how much I'd enjoy what she had in store for me tonight. Fearful, I merely whimpered submission.

After she left to get ready herself, I cleaned up and put on a sheer black mini, a gorgeous cowl neck blouse, a new pair of two inch dragon lady nails painted hot pink (the ones I had on were quite sticky and greasy), hot pink 5 inch spiked heels and a new butterscotch blonde wig that fell caressingly on my silicone tits. With makeup freshen to the slut look I desired, I strutted upstairs to await Mistress.

God, did she ever look commanding. Completely decked out in black leather with thigh high boots, a short pair of leather biker shorts and a studded bra, I knelt obediently. She scoffed at my submission and told me to get off my knees and that I'd get enough of that before the night was over.

To the party district we went, deep into brother town, if you know what I mean. I was scared as hell when I saw the men outside the bar she pulled over at. Big black muscled studs, no doubt. She gave me stern instructions to stay in the car and she got out and strutted confidently to the doorman. I saw her whisper something to him and four big bouncer types started heading my way. The door opened and I was told to come with them. Excited, tits bouncing from my heartbeat, I stepped out into the walkway and was received with much enthusiasm. "Damn girl, it's going be a hot night tonight", were just some of the comments. Instead of going the way Mistress went, I was taken through a side door and into a room filled with sissy boys just like me. Derrick, the biggest black man there, fitted my neck with a studded collar and chained me to the floor. With a pinch on the ass, he told me to be a good little girl and my Mistress would be to get me soon.

No one said a word for what seemed like forever, all chained and helpless. I could hear some faint squeals faraway and could only imagine what I was in for. I was soon relieved to see my Mistress coming and she unlocked the chain from the floor and said, "Come on, you little black cock loving sissy, I've got your surprise waiting." We went down a long hallway and she told me to bend over and I submissively did, she took her dagger like nail and ripped my pantyhose right you know where. "There faggot, now you're ready for a real gangbang", she revealed with a devilish grin. Through the next door we came upon a stage of sorts with only a square padded box in the middle. She lead me straight to it and fastened my neck collar to the middle and produced a leg splitting device which held me wide open for all the world to see. My hands were then cuffed and secured to the box and when all said and done, I looked as if I was poised at both ends. Let me tell you, comfort was not her intention. All I could do was steady my self and stare at my trembling nails.

Music began to play and a curtain opened and I soon found out I was the entertainment. For in the audience, were at least twenty or so men, black, white, women also. I heard Mistress's voice start telling my tale and relating to everyone my boasts earlier in the day. Oh God, I was doomed. Laughter filled the room and I could hear the brothers talking about how they'd like to get some of that and then I heard Mistress start the auction.

God, I was being auctioned as a cock loving whore. Soon men were all around me and I got busy with the task at hand, I must have sucked, to completion, at least 16 massive cocks. And let me tell you, I am still not able to walk without that squishy cum feeling deep into my abused he-she pussy.

I am told my Mistress that I fainted after Big Easy fucked me silly with a 18 inch baseball bat of a cock. I surely believe her as I will never be the same down there. With my true sexuality revealed, I'm now resolved to be Mistress's sissy maid and life couldn't be better. She takes great pride in my cock sucking abilities and offers me to all her new boyfriends. I believe at last count, its 64 cocks to the name of Desiree, the Hot to Trot Transvestite.