The Truth Will Set You Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 8


I heard James say "If you are happy with this Dave, then perhaps we should make this a regular date. What do you say Judy?"

I couldn't say anything because I was in the middle of the most glorious shuddering orgasm as I felt Dave's hot spunk pump into my ass. I'm sure I screamed out loud and briefly wondered if our neighbors had heard me. I eventually managed to gasp "Yes..Yes...Yes...more of the same...soon....please"


"Great" said James "I have to go out shortly for a meeting. A friend is flying in and I have to meet him at the airport, but we can talk about it when I return"

By now I was totally exhausted and when James left for his meeting Dave and I fell asleep naked in each other's arms.

Later that evening the telephone rang. It was James who told me that he had met his friend but he had a problem. His friend was going to stay overnight in a hotel, but because of a large convention in town he was unable to get a room. James asked if there was any way his friend could stay overnight in our other spare room, and was willing to pay the hotel rate to do so.

I was unsure as I was hoping for a repeat of this afternoon's wonderful encounter, and didn't want any distractions. But I thought the extra money would be useful so I said yes. James thanked me and said he would be home later.


About 9pm I heard a key in the door and James walked in. "Hi Judy" he said as he stepped to one side to let his friend through "This is my friend Leroy and his wife Clara"

In front of me stood Leroy, the most handsome black man I had ever seen. He was tall, muscular and obviously very fit. He looked about 35. He took my hand "Hi Judy" He said "Thank you so much for helping us out. This is Clara my wife"

Clara was every bit as beautiful as Leroy was handsome. She was tall and slim with an outstanding body. He color was a rich coffee, with flowing jet black hair. With her smallish firm breasts covered in a lacy top it was noticeable she wasn't wearing a bra, and she looked stunning. She could not have been more than 25 years old.

"Hello Judy" She said in a French accent "It is good to meet you. I have heard so much about you" and with that she leaned forward to kiss my cheeks in the French manner. First a gentle peck on the left cheek. Then a gentle press of her lips on my right cheek, and to finish she bent towards my left cheek again, and brushed her lips and the merest tip of her tongue across mine.

Once more my mind was in turmoil with unexpected events. First how handsome Leroy was, then him being accompanied by his wife (Which James had neglected to mention) and lastly this French goddess kissing my lips. I could smell her soft perfume and also a hint of something more feminine and alluring that I couldn't place. Thinking about her comments I wondered what she had heard about me...! Knowing James as I did it wouldn't surprise me if she knew everything...

I managed to stammer a greeting as James said "Why don't you show Leroy and Clara their room Judy, and they can perhaps join us when they have showered and freshened up?"

I showed them the stairs and explained where the bedroom and shower were. Leroy led upstairs with Clara behind and I followed to get fresh bed sheets for them. Clara wore a very short skirt matching her lacy top, and as I looked up at her going upstairs I suddenly realized she wore no panties. Her beautiful shapely butt was naked and I even glimpsed a little of her cunt lips as she walked. And then that feminine aroma came to me again and now I knew exactly where it came from and found myself more than a little aroused once more.

I entered their room and began to change the sheets while Leroy headed for the shower and in a few moments I heard the water running. Clara took the pins from her hair, drew the curtains and

sat on the edge of the now made bed. "Could you please help me Judy" she asked "I cannot undo the catch on the back of my blouse"

"Sure" I said, and reached to help. As soon as it was undone Clara immediately pulled it over her head exposing her naked tits. They were petite, firm and had large, very dark nipples. "Just one thing more Judy, do you have any body lotion I could use, I forgot to bring mine"

I went to my bedroom to get the lotion and when I return Clara was sitting naked on the bed. Her body was perfect so unlike my own and I admit I was a little jealous. She then explained she needed the lotion because her blouse had rubbed her nipples during the journey. She lifted one of her breasts to show me, and then asked if I could help apply it for her as she had just painted her nails. I took a small amount of lotion and began to apply it to her nipple which almost at once began to harden. I stopped rubbing and looked at her, unsure what to do

"Don't worry Judy" Clara said "It is normal for me to get hard nipples when they are touched. If I do it or someone does it for me I always get aroused. Surely that happens to all women does it not? Besides it is very enjoyable. You are an expert no?"

So I continued to work my fingers around both her nipples just as I would like it done to me, and every now and then Clara gave a little gasp of pleasure. After a short time she lay back on the bed, spread her legs, and gently fingered herself. Her cunt was also shaved and so engrossed in this was I that I didn't hear the shower stop or Leroy enter the bedroom. The first I knew of him returning was when he said "I see you have found one of my wife's little pleasures Judy"

I jumped up and turned around to see a naked Leroy standing behind me, slowly stroking a cock that was so large I had trouble believing my eyes. It was huge, thickly veined with a massive head and got even bigger as he looked at his naked wife being seduced by another woman.

I rose to leave but at that moment James arrived at the door and said "Where are you off to Judy"

I hesitated and looked back at the bed. Leroy had positioned himself between Clara's open legs and rested his huge cock across her stomach. It almost reached her tits and I couldn't image her cunt being able to accommodate even half of it.

Clara called me "Come here a moment Judy"

I lay across the bed toward her as she said "James told us about you and Dave and we asked if we could meet you. I met James in almost the same way you did. He came to my home to massage me, ended up massaging my cunt, and asking my then husband if he could fuck me. My husband refused and I lost touch with James. I spent two long, sexually frustrating years before I divorced my husband and found James once more. He introduced me to Leroy who as you can see provides everything I need, and we married a year ago."

She gave a gasp and looking down I saw that Leroy had inserted his huge prick in her cunt.
The Truth Will Set You Free Chapter 9

Then, through her gasps she said "Please Judy, would you join us? I would like James to fuck you as we both kiss and fondle each other. From what James tells me you haven't experienced another woman sexually and I know you will enjoy it"

By this time I was aroused by a combination of the wonderful smell of her cunt, and the fact I was watching another couple fucking for real. James helped me take off my clothes and I returned to the bed. I heard Leroy say "Lovely tits Judy" as I bent my face to Clara's and placed my lips on her lips. She immediately opened her mouth and her tongue sought mine. I felt for her nipples once more and found them hard and erect. She moaned softly in my mouth as I pulled and rolled her nipples between my fingers and I felt the bed move a little as Leroy entered her more deeply.

I also felt James lift my hips as I leaned over Clara, and then that wonderful feeling once more as he slipped his hot cock in my cunt. I felt Clara's fingers on my tits and my nipples quickly responded just as hers had. We fucked for a long time and eventually I heard Leroy gasp "I'm cumming...." Quickly followed by James saying "Here Leroy, give it to Judy. She loves it"

Clara broke our kiss and then Leroy's huge cock appeared before my face. "Open your mouth Judy" said James and as I did so Leroy pushed his huge cock in. The head was just able to get in and when it was I felt the familiar pulsing and then a huge stream of hot cum flooded my throat. It tasted wonderful and so much of it. There was much more than either James or Dave had produced. As I swallowed it James came too with a huge groan, followed by a shuddering orgasm for me.

Later that evening James and Leroy left to buy some wine, leaving Clara and me alone. I knew there was just one thing left for me to do before we cleaned up. I needed to get as near to that wonderful scent that Clara produced as possible, and that meant tasting her cunt. I slid down the bed and looked up at Clara's cunt. It was wet and stretched open from Leroy's huge cock. I put my arms under her knees and lifted and parted her legs wide. She looked at me with pleading eyes "Lick me until I come Judy"

And that's what I did. I sucked and licked and tasted her wonderful cunt and clit until she screamed in a throbbing orgasm that I felt with my tongue as her cunt gripped it. And just at that moment Dave walked in........

"Wow Judy that was really something! Who is your beautiful playmate?"

Knowing Dave was OK with me now exploring my sexual needs and desires I told him about my day. He was pleased that I had been so honest with him and that I had enjoyed myself if a bit disappointed that he had missed all the fun. Clara was still lying naked on the bed and hadn't spoken but now she said. "No need to miss out Dave. Everything you need is right here" and with that she knelt in front of him and took down his jeans.

The look on his face was wonderful. I was happy that just as he had shared me with another man, I could now share him with another woman. Clara wasted no time in getting his cock in her mouth and even when he was hard and ready to fuck her I wondered if his much smaller cock would make her come. But I need not have worried. She turned and bent over the bed and said "fuck me now Dave" and with her hand guiding his cock, Dave pushed it into her sopping wet cunt. She was an expert in fulfilling both herself and her partner, and they came together as I kissed and fondled both Clara and Dave. James and Leroy returned just as Clara was licking the last of Dave's cum from his cock.

"Looks like we missed a good fucking Dave" said Leroy "Now you have enjoyed fucking my wife Dave, I guess I will have to return the favor. And with that he stripped naked revealing his huge cock again. If anything it looked bigger than before, and grew even more as he gently stroked it the whole length from his balls to the large purple head.. I was so engrossed in looking at this that it took me a moment to realize that he was going to fuck me with it! I looked across at James and he sensed my reluctance and reassured me saying. "Remember what I said Judy, your cunt is bigger than you think. Just relax and enjoy it. There is no rush and Dave, Clara and I will help you"

Leroy stepped towards the bed, lifted me in his muscular arms, and flipped me onto my back. He then put his hands under my ankles and lifted and spread my legs wide. My freshly shaven cunt was now just inches from his monster of a prick. He laid the head of his cock on my cunt and it completely covered it. I thought to myself there is no way that is going in. Clara rubbed a little oil over my cunt and James and Dave spread my cunt lips with their fingers. Little by little I was able to take Leroy's cock and after a few minutes I felt the head of his cock slip into me. It felt wonderful and I needed more of him inside me so I began to push myself onto him. I found that once the cock head was inside the rest followed more easily and I took more and more of him until it seemed I could take no more. I heard James say "Relax Judy, you're doing fine. Halfway there already..."

Halfway!! God I was filled with his cock already. Where could it go? But although I was more than a little worried I trusted James so I pushed when I felt Leroy push and began to feel my orgasm building. This drove me on and as my cunt started to pulse and flood with my juices, I rammed my body onto this fantastic spear of a prick until he was completely inside me. The next ten minutes or so are a bit of a blur. I remember screaming "Fuck me more" between the massive orgasms that overwhelmed me. I remember James, Dave and Clara kissing me and sucking my tits. I remember Clara moaning in ecstasy as James fucked her cunt and Dave fucked her ass. Eventually I felt Leroy's massive cock pulsing and his hot cum jet deep inside me. We fucked each other continuously until, to our great disappointment, Clara and Leroy had to return home promising to return later in the year.

I count myself very lucky to have experienced these wonderful sexual encounters. I had everything I ever wanted. I had a wonderful, caring and understanding husband. I had Clara, a beautiful sexual creature happy to share her wonderful body with us. I had Leroy who surely had the biggest cock for hundreds of miles around, and knew how to use it. And last but by no means least my honest James who I had only known for a few short days, but in that time had bought me to this previously unknown sexual paradise.

A few months later James found his own place and moved out. We keep in regular touch and meet when we can. He has also sent us some of his friends who he had 'educated' so they can continue their sexual journey. Of course we are happy to help out, and have now even started meeting both sexually inexperienced women and couples. We have taken a leaf from James's book and always tell the truth. After all it was the truth that set me free, and enabled me to share my story with you!