The Tryst

Story Info
A disabled man has his first time with a married woman
1.8k words
4.16
37.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's two in the morning, four days after Valentine's Day. I am awake, lying naked in a motel bed somewhere out west. Next to me, semi-asleep, lies a woman I have only known in person for less than 12 hours, yet I feel as though I have known her forever. She, too, is naked. Her pale skin glows in the light that filters in through the curtained window. I reach out to touch her shoulder, marveling that she's here with me rather than in her hometown a few hundred miles east. With me, I remind myself, rather than with her husband.

I had met Mindy almost six months ago, not in person but in an Internet chat room. I had just been informed that another online would-be sweetheart had decided not to meet me in person after all, so I was pretty despondent. I went into that chat room feeling extremely sad. Hoping to ease the pain and maybe strike up a friendship, I typed in, Does anyone here want to talk to someone who's had a bad Internet romance?

I immediately regretted sounding so desperate, but I had promised myself that I would be honest in my Internet dalliances. I'd heard too many horror stories about meeting people on the Net so even in my just-for-fun cybers I was, and still am, truthful. So truthful in fact that, not knowing my true cock size, I always said it was a six-inch one. Not porn-star big, but not too shabby, either. (I later found out it's 8.25 inches long, but that's not the issue.) I wished I had come up with something a bit more assertive, but it was too late. My despair of the moment was on display for all the world to see.

Suddenly, on the screen appeared a reply: I will.

I won't replay the conversation here, but there was an instant rapport between this lovely lady and me. I looked up her profile and saw she was Married but Looking, in her early 30s, and owned a small flower shop in the town where she lives with her husband and three daughters. I winced at the Married part, but we were in an adult chat room and everyone was cybering. I was lonely and getting a bit horny. On impulse I asked, "Do you want to cyber?"

She surprised me when she agreed. We only managed to get some foreplay in before one of her girls came into her computer room and asked if she could use the PC. My new friend apologized but said she liked me and that we could add each other to our buddy lists. We exchanged real names, then we jotted down each other's e-mail addresses and said our good nights. I was a bit disappointed when she left; already I knew something big had happened.

The next morning I found an e-mail from Mindy:

I can't stop thinking about you, Alex. I wonder how you are and how you are feeling, what you're doing.

With those words, I realized that something had, indeed happened.

Over the next few days we exchanged e-mails and cybered whenever her husband was not home. It turns out they both had cyber-lovers, something they had agreed on to spice up their sex lives. But they had different ideas of how they should go about it. Richard was a player and wanted to meet some of his "ladies" while Mindy just liked to have sexy chats and phone sex. She also had to deal with Richard's jealousy; he’d told her she could do anything online, but any one-on-one meetings would have to be approved by him. This was not likely, given that the jealousy factor would grow until finally Mindy would not be able to spend much unsupervised time online.

Meanwhile, I had tried to start a real romance with a single nurse in the Midwest, but that fizzled badly. By then, I knew I was in love with Mindy -- though I was resigned to the fact that we'd never meet. Yet, not even six months after we met in that chat room, I hopped on a plane and went to meet her.

I look at my watch. It's 2:05. I run my hand gently along her bare back and caress her long brown hair. She is not centerfold material; she's around 5 feet tall, chubby, and is very average looking. Yet to me she is beautiful beyond looks…beyond thought. As I run my fingers up and down her spine, my cock throbs back to life. On this same bed, not more than five hours ago, we had made love for the first time.

It had been beautiful. No sooner had she closed the motel room door behind her and I had placed my suitcase on the floor when we found ourselves in a tight embrace and we were kissing. She had warned me that maybe she would not like kissing. None of the men in her life were good at it. I told her that kissing was the only thing I had ever really done with a woman. Having cerebral palsy has made me a bit too self-conscious and reticent, so until now kissing and a little tit-sucking had been my only experiences in bed. Mindy would not only be my first illicit affair, but she would also be my first lover.

Much to her delight, my kissing skills had not vanished even after more than a decade. We kissed and kissed for minutes on end. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her forehead, her eyelids. I broke away for a minute and we set up a CD player she'd borrowed for her business trip; she was in this town for a legitimate business outing but her hubby and children were unable to go, hence my presence there. I took out a Golden Oldies CD that featured old rock-and-roll songs. We danced to a slow song, and when we stopped dancing, I kissed her passionately.

That did it. Mindy led me to the bed, and sitting next to me, she unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off me. She kissed me and invited me to unbutton her blouse, but the buttons were too tiny and I couldn't undo even one. She smiled and said, "Don't fret, hon. I'll do it." She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. I stared, gasping in wonder.

She then reached in front of her and took off her sports bra, revealing her generous breasts. Her nipples were pink and already hard. "They're beautiful," I whispered. She smiled and actually blushed. Mindy thinks her tits are uneven, but to me they're lovely. I took them in my hands and touched them, rubbing the nipples with my palms and feeling them get harder.

Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I was 36 years old and had never made love to a woman. For 6 months I had longed for this moment. I quickly took the rest of my clothes off and helped her out of hers. When she was finally naked I lay on top of her, feeling a shock as our bodies touched for the first time. My cock, which had been hard all the way from the airport, rubbed along her thigh. We moaned as our bodies reacted to each other's touch.

"I love you, Min," I said as I lay on the bed face-up. We had agreed she'd fuck me from above because I wasn't sure if I could handle the traditional man-on-top positions.

She smiled as she straddled me. "I know you do, baby. I wouldn't be here if you didn't love me." With this, she took my cock in her right hand. She looked at it, then stared into my eyes. She smiled at me again and rubbed my cockhead with her already wet pussy.

"That feels good," I said shakily.

"It will feel even better," Mindy said. She lifted herself back up and went down a little further with the downstroke. "Do you want to be all the way inside me?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good," she said. "I want you inside me, too, babe. Can't wait to feel you all the way in. But not yet. I like feeling you a little way in."

She took my dick and rubbed the head of it against her clit. "Oh baby," she cooed huskily. "Feels so good to me. I want you back inside me!" She slid my hard cock back to her throbbing pussy and just let the tip enter her again. Up and down with quick little strokes, building her excitement even higher and higher. Then SLAM, she pressed her cunt down onto me "Oh God, Alex. You feel so good inside me!" Repeatedly she impaled herself on my stiff rod. each downstroke elicited a cry from her and some from me, which only heightened our happiness. I reached up and took her right nipple into my mouth and she almost climaxed right then. "Oh God, hon," she moaned breathlessly. "Keep it up and I will cum for you."

Faster and faster she went, grinding her pussy onto my cock and getting so close to orgasm. She threw her head back as I continued to suck on her breast and she kept making sweet love to me. She cooed again: "Ohhh, Love. You are so good to me. I am so close now! Cum with me, baby! I want to feel you cumming inside my hot pussy when I cum for you."

Up and down she went. She could feel me rising up to meet her, getting even more into her womanhood. "Oh hon, you feel so good. That licking and sucking is going to make me cum! Oh my Gooooodddddd......aahhhhhhh!!!!" Suddenly she couldn't go on any more, yet her body continued to twitch and writhe for me. She collapsed on top of me and continued to move so that I could get off for her. She kissed my lips, long, slow and deep. And she could feel me cumming! "Give it to me honey!" she cried joyfully. "Fill me up with you. Oh baby! Feels so good." All the while she was kissing me and trying to catch her breath. It was not working. "I am so worked up by you," she said. "You make me hot and so very happy. Mmmm."

She removed herself from me and lay beside me, not being able to get close enough to me. "I want to be one with your body as well as your soul," she said softly. She ran her fingers in the hair on my chest and covered me with little kisses. As for me, I cuddled up with her and just breathed, wanting to take her all in, so very happy being with my Mindy.

"I wish," I said huskily, "you were my wife."

She said nothing. She smiled, yet, in her eyes, tears welled up. Eventually we fell asleep, totally content with each other and completely satisfied.