The Tuba Store

Story Info
Luke unexpectedly finds his tuba fetish fantasies come true!
3.6k words
4.56
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, look at the size of that tuba!" Stacy exclaimed.

Luke nearly froze in his tracks. He hadn't told his girlfriend about his fetish. In fact, aside from a few friends online, he hadn't told anyone. How could he? It was such a strange thing, to get turned on by women and tubas. How could he tell his girlfriend that the hottest thing he could imagine was her blowing low notes on a great big shiny sousaphone? How could he tell her that sometimes when he kissed her lips, he thought of those lips being pressed into the big brass mouthpiece of a huge contrabass tuba? How could he tell her that he masturbated to the idea of her blowing a bit brass horn? If she found out, he was sure she would leave him without hesitation. No, she must never know about his fetish. He had to hide it from her.

But now, just to hear her say the name of the instrument, to remark on its size... he felt a familiar (and, for once, entirely unwelcome) stirring in his groin.

"Let's go in and have a look!" Stacy said, and before Luke could truly contemplate what was happening, he heard the tinkle of the bell over the door as his girlfriend bounded into the store. Luke pulled his sweatshirt down over the burgeoning bulge in his pants. He barely had time to glance at the name of the business ("Massive Music") as he rushed to catch the door before it closed.

Inside, Stacy was staring up at the big, shiny instrument she'd spotted through the store window.

"Wow, that tuba just so big when you see it up close," Stacy said, putting her hand on the shiny brass surface and making Luke feel lightheaded. "I wonder how hard you have to blow to play this thing?" Luke began to wonder if he shouldn't have worn an overcoat. His girlfriend admiring a tuba... talking about how hard you'd have to blow... Never in his wildest, most erotic dreams could this really happen. And now that it was really happening, all he could think about was how to get out before his rapidly-growing erection busted through his jeans.

He looked around the store and the multitude of tubas in different colors and sizes. There were dozens of tubas and contras and sousaphones, and hanging on one wall was the largest contrabass saxophone he had ever seen. Maybe he could steer Stacy into the guitar or the drum section... but he realized there was no guitar or drum section. He didn't see any trumpets or saxophones. Aside from a set of bagpipes sitting on a counter, all the store seemed to offer were giant brass instruments. He felt his cock shift in his pants as it grew incrementally larger.

"Yeah, it's, um, it's very big..." he stammered, and realized that was the wrong thing to say. "Listen, uh, Stacy, we should get going, the restaurant we're going to only serves lunch until 1:30..."

"Oh, we have plenty of time," Stacy said. "Gosh, I always thought a tuba was a tuba was a tuba, but there are so many kinds! Look at that one with the mouthpiece bent at a funny angle. I wonder what's up with that."

Luke knew exactly what was up with that; he'd masturbated to dozens of photos of women playing contras, not that he'd tell Stacy. But it looked like that wasn't going to be an option, because Stacy was making a bee line for a counter where a young woman was organizing a collection of giant mouthpieces.

"Excuse me," Stacy said, "but I was wondering if you could tell me about that big silver tuba over there."

The woman was about Luke and Stacy's age, with short brown hair and bright blue eyes. Luke read the name tag riding the swell of her breast--Laura--then took in her pink sweatshirt, which said "Tuba Girls Blow Best!" He felt his trousers grow even tighter. He had to put a stop to this before he blew a load right there in the middle of the store.

"Stacy, really, let's not bother her, she's got other customers..."

Stacy looked around. But for the three of them, the store was empty.

"It's no bother," said Laura with a big smile. "We're dead slow mid-day. Not many people popping out at lunchtime to buy a tuba. So, which one were you interested in?"

"That silver tuba over there," Stacy said. It was driving Luke crazy to hear these two women talking so casually about tubas! "I was wondering why the mouthpiece is at such a funny angle."

"Oh, that one," Laura said, coming out from behind the counter. "That's actually a contrabass bugle. It's basically a tuba you hold like this." Laura picked up the huge horn and hoisted it it onto her shoulder. "See, now the mouthpiece points right at your face."

Luke nearly creamed in his pants at the sight of this beautiful woman holding the big tuba. Could she play it? Would she play it? But no, not here, not in front of Stacy, not in public, he could never control himself!

"Does it sound like a regular tuba?"

"Just like it," Laura said. "Here, I'll show you." Laura reached into her pocket and pulled out a brass mouthpiece that looked like it was the size of a coffee cup. Luke froze, realizing what was about to happen. All those dreams, all those fantasies. He'd never be able to control himself. He had to stop this, but how? He tried to say something, but he was paralyzed beyond the ability for speech.

Laura, meanwhile, was fitting the mouthpiece into the big silver horn on her shoulder. She took drew a long, deep breath, her pink sweatshirt swelling as she filled her lungs. She put her lips to the big brass mouthpiece.

Luke watched in fascination. Laura put her face tight against the mouthpiece. He watched her cheeks tighten, and Luke imagined she was pursing her lips, but he couldn't see because of the massive bell-shaped mouthpiece covering them. Her cheeks puffed as she blew a long, low note, then she pressed one of the valves and blew an even lower note.

"Oh yes, that sounds just like a tuba!" Stacy said. "How low can it go?"

Laura took the big horn from her mouth and said, "Let's see!" She inflated her massive lungs again, then put her lips to the mouthpiece. Her cheeks bulging even bigger, she blew a long, low note that seemed to shake the walls.

Luke turned away, pretending to look at a row of sousaphones. His cock was rock hard, and he reached down to adjust it in order to eliminate the giant tent in his pants. Thank goodness he had a long t-shirt and sweatshirt on, because the head of his dick was just poking out above his waistband. He had to get out of here before his cock exploded. Or before Laura blew another tuba. Or before his girlfriend... no, no, he couldn't think about that.

Laura was just putting the big silver tuba down on the floor (thank goodness, thought Luke), and Stacy said, "Gosh, that looks heavy. Is it?"

"Not too bad," said Laura. "You want to try it? Stacy nodded. Laura lifted the contra horn again onto his girlfriend's shoulder, then took Stacy's hands and showed her where to hold it. Stacy put her lips to the giant mouthpiece that Laura had just blown into. Luke realized he was about to see his girlfriend blow a tuba! He felt his cock spasm. Stacy inhaled. Luke braced himself... but Stacy pulled her head back and said, "That's lighter than I thought," and took the tuba off her shoulder. Laura put it back on its display stand and removed the mouthpiece. Luke never knew it was possible to be both frustrated and relieved at the same time.

"Yes," Laura said, "They're marching tubas, so they have to be easy to carry."

"Oh," Stacy said, "I thought marching tubas were the ones you wore on your shoulder, the ones that wrap around you... Sassaphones?"

"Sousaphones," Laura corrected. "Yes, that's another kind of marching tuba, like this one." Laura hoisted a big brass sousaphone onto her shoulder.

"Do they sound different?" Stacy asked, and Luke braced himself for what he knew was about to happen.

"Not really," Laura said. "They're just two different versions of the same horn." Laura fitted her mouthpiece to the sousaphone, took a deep breath, and began to blown an oom-pah-oom-pah-oom-pah beat, her cheeks puffing then deflating between notes.

She looked between Stacey and Luke as she played, and each time those blue eyes met his--eyes bright, cheeks puffing big and round with each note--he felt as if his cock was growing even bigger. It was as if she was blowing the blood right to his member, and he wondered if it was possible for a penis to burst like a balloon.

"Will that sousaphone go as low as the other one you played?"

"Oh sure," Laura said, and with her cheeks inflating as big as grapefruits, she blew a long, low note--BWAAAAAAAAAAH.

Stacy and Laura both laughed. "Wow, that's really low!" Stacy sad. "I felt it shaking my insides!"

"There are tubas that go even lower," said Laura, putting the big sousaphone she had just blown back on its stand. Like this one over here, it's a BBb contrabass tuba."

"Oh, that's the one I saw in the window! It's huge!" Stacy exclaimed.

"It's a 6/4 size tuba, which is one of the biggest they make," Laura said. "Here, I'll play it for you. I need a chair for this one, it's a heavy horn!"

Laura opened a folding chair next to the tuba, which seemed to stand nearly as tall as her. When she hoisted the huge brass horn into her lap, it towered over her. She seemed to inhale forever, and then started to blow a reverse scale, high notes to low notes. As the notes grew lower, her cheeks seemed to bulge even bigger.

Lower, lower, lower went the notes she blew, far lower than the notes she produced from the other tubas. Luke didn't know an instrument could make such deep notes! When Luke thought she was done, she took a deep breath, inflated her cheeks, and blew a long, low, blatting note so deep that the glass countertops really did rattle. She sat back and smiled, her cheeks bright red with the effort of blowing the big tuba.

Stacy stared wide-eyed. "Wow, that was a really low note you blew!" she said, and for the tenth time in the last ten minutes, Luke thought he was going to lose control. "That must take a lot of lungpower! I was just telling my boyfriend Luke that I don't think I could blow a horn that big."

"Sure you could," Laura said, "It's not any different than blowing up a big balloon." And then Laura said something that made Luke wish he had lost control already: "Here, why don't you try blowing it?"

Luke stared at Stacy, who was staring at the tuba.

"Oooh, I've always wanted to try a tuba! And now I get to blow the biggest one!" she said.

Luke felt light-headed. His vision started to go grey. Stacy sat on the chair and Laura lifted the heavy tuba into her lap, setting it on the denim stretched tightly over her legs. Stacy let the big brass beauty rest lightly against her breast, the big mouthpiece pointing towards her face, as if the tuba was demanding the power from her lungs.

"Have you ever played a brass instrument before?" Laura asked.

"No, never," Stacy said. (Luke thought: My girlfriend is a tuba virgin!) Laura explained how to tighten her lips and make a buzzing sound.

"Now just inhale, put your lips against the mouthpiece, and blow," she said.

Stacy looked at her boyfriend Luke and smiled. Oh my God, he thought, does she know? No, she can't know... Stacy tilted the tuba so the mouthpiece was at her lips. "Wow, that mouthpiece is huge, it feels like it's going to swallow my whole face!" Her voice came through the tuba, giving it a tinny quality. She inhaled deeply, smiled at Luke... and then she blew.

The tuba made a low farting noise, and Stacy burst out laughing. "I can't blow this! It's too big!"

"Sure you can!" Laura said. "You've got this. Just take a deep breath and don't hold back. Fill those lungs and blow hard!"

Stacy inhaled deelpy, her chest expanding, then put her lips to the tuba and blew. The tuba made a sound, louder now but not quite a musical note.

"Blow!" Laura said. "Blow harder! Don't be shy, you've almost got it!" Stacy's cheeks puffed as she blew more air into the tuba, and the flatulent noise turned into a long, loud musical note. Stacy's eyebrows rose in surprise but she kept blowing into the tuba until her lungs were empty.

"Oh my God, I did it!" she said. "I played the big tuba!"

"See, I told you!" Laura said. "Now try tightening your lips and blowing again, that'll make the note higher." Stacy inhaled deeply and blew a higher note on the tuba.

"Good!" Laura said. Now loosen your lips and the tuba will go lower."

Stacy filled her lungs again and blew, and now the note was lower.

"Keep blowing!" Laura said. "Loosen your lips, go lower..." The note from the tuba grew deeper. "Lower!" Laura said. "Lower, blow harder..." Stacy's brow furrowed and her cheeks bulged like balloons as the tuba dropped in pitch. She took another deep breath, put her lips back to the giant mouthpiece and blew a deep BLAAAAAAAAAT, and again the glass countertops started to rattle. She held the long, low note, her face turning red as she blew every last bit of air from her lungs into the towering brass titan.

"I did it!" Stacy said, her face now also reddened with the effort. "Luke, did you hear how low I blew that note? I did it!"

Watching his girlfriend blow that big 6/4 tuba, Luke knew he was on the verge of blasting a big load of cum, and it took all his will to resist.

"Yeah," he stammered. "Yeah, uh, that was, um, that was great," he said.

"I knew you could," Laura said. "All it takes is lungpower, and you've definitely got that. But those low notes are hard. You're a natural talent. Seriously, you should take up the tuba. If you can blow those long, low notes, you'd be great at it."

"Maybe I should," Stacy said, looking at Luke, and... did she wink? Luke felt his cock tingle. No, he thought. No, please...

"Well, that was great, but, uh, we should get to lunch. Thanks, Laura," Luke said.

"Any time," she said. "I'm in an all-girl tuba band, by the way. You should come see us play some time."

"Wait, I want to look around some more," Stacy said. "But I would like to see your band.. All tubas? Don't you need other instruments?"

"No, you can get quite a range in the tuba family," Laura said. She picked up a horn that looked like a half-size tuba, fitted her mouthpiece, and started to play a tune. "Baritone," she explained. "Does the high notes. Here, you blow." She turned the tiny tuba around and held it out to Stacy. Instead of holding it, Stacy simply leaned over, took a breath, and blew a beautiful, sonorous note. "Oh yes, that's much higher than the tuba. And easier to blow!" she laughed.

"And to carry," Laura said. "You do have to think about the weight of these things. When I was playing in high school, we used fiberglass sousaphones. Here, I'll show you. Try this on." Laura picked up the brass sousaphone she had played the oom-pah beat on and helped Stacy loop it over her shoulder. Luke felt his cock growing hard again.

"Feel how much that weighs? Now check out this fiberglass sousaphone." She helped Stacy take off the brass sousaphone and replace it with a big white one.

"Oh yes, that's quite a bit lighter," Stacy said. "I guess if I was marching and blowing all day, I'd want this one. Do they sound different?"

"A little," Laura said. "Personally I think brass sounds better. Here, give it a blow." Laura took a mouthpiece from the counter and fitted it to the tuba on Stacy's shoulder, and Stacy took a deep breath and blew.

"Hmm, sounds the same to me," Stacy said.

"Wait," said Laura, "let me blow the brass one." She put on the brass sousaphone. Luke was now looking at two women entangled in tubas, and his cock was as hard as it had ever been. Laura puffed out her cheeks and blew a long, low note.

"Oh yes, I do hear a difference," Stacy said.

"You can really tell when you play them together. Here, put your fingers on the valves. I'll show you how to play an oom-pah beat. Blow high and press this one, then low and press this one. Like this." Laura began to play her sousaphone: OOM-pah, OOM-pah, OOM-pah. Stacy took a deep breath and began to play along. It took a few beats, but soon she was blowing in time and in tune with Laura.

"What do you think, Luke? Can you hear the difference?" Laura said. He watched as these two women blew their tubas for him, cheeks puffed, OOM-pah, OOM-pah, OOM-pah, OOM-pah. He actually had to pinch himself. He must have died in his sleep and gone to heaven.

"Now let's try the lowest note we can," Laura said. "Same time." Both women took deep breaths, slowly filling their lungs. They looked at each other, then both of them locked eyes with Luke and BLEW--a long, low note low enough that Luke felt it as much as he heard heard it. Both of them stared directly at Luke, their cheeks bulging so big as if they might burst, both women's faces reddening with the effort. Those two hot women, blowing their big tubas for him. BLLLAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!

Luke couldn't take it any more.

"I, uh, I'll be right back," he said, and sprinted for the door that said RESTROOM. Once inside, he closed the door and took out his engorged cock and began to stroke, thinking of the two women blowing their big sousaphones for him...

"You're not going to waste that, are you?"

Luke spun, his big hard cock still in his hand and his blood turning to ice in his veins. Stacy had let herself into the bathroom.

"Stacy, I... uh... I..."

"Shhhh," Stacy said. "It's fine. I know all about your little... interest. You left your computer unlocked. Frankly," she said, "I thought it was kind of hot, so I arranged this little show for you."

"You... you knew? You know about my... my tuba thing? And it doesn't bother you?" Luke said.

"Not at all," Stacy said. "It's harmless, and in fact I think I like it. I loved blowing those big brass horns for you. It was fun. And I love seeing what it did to you." She glanced down at his engorged member. Of course, it'd be wrong to leave you hanging..."

Laura put her hand around Luke's engorged cock and dropped to her knees. She looked up at him and said, "Just think of these lips blowing those great... big... tubas..." She stroked to emphasize every one of the last words, then closed those lips over the head of Luke's cock and took as much as she could into her mouth. It was all he could take. He felt the build-up in his groin, as big as the breaths Stacy and Laura had blown into their tubas.

"Oh, God," he yelled, and his cock began to spasm, blasting a load of

Stacy put her tuba-blowing lips over the head of his cock, taking as much of him as she could into his mouth, and Luke felt the buildup in his groin, as big as the breaths Stacy and Laura had blown into their tubas. He held out as long as he could, and then the blast began. The orgasm was explosive, seeming to shake the world like the pedal tones his girlfriend had blown on that giant 6/4 tuba. It went on and on, and Stacy's eyes grew wide with surprised as his cock spasmed in her mouth, blowing the biggest load she's ever felt. Her cheeks bulged like she was blowing a tuba, but she never moved, never flinched. She looked up at him, his member in her mouth, patiently waiting as his cock pumped out every last ounce of jizz.

When it was over, she let his now-limp cock slide from her lips, then swallowed hard.

"Wow," she said. "If I'd known that's the reaction I get, I would have done this months ago!"

Luke could only stare, smiling. He was literally drained. He could not believe what had happened--his wildest fantasy, to have his hot girlfriend blow tubas and then blow him.

"Come on, Luke, we should get going. I have to meet Laura at my house in half an hour."

"Meet Laura?" Luke panted. He could barely get up the energy to speak, let alone walk. "Why?"

"She's delivering the sousaphone I just bought," she said. "She's going to give me lessons. And then we thought we'd play a little concert. Of course, if you'd still rather go to the restaurant than come home with your tuba-blowing gal and her new friend..."

12