The Tube

Story Info
Wife lives fantasy on London subway.
2.2k words
3.93
64.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers

Ten years Maureen and I had been married. Ten happy years.

When I met Maureen she had a rare quality, she was a virgin and I was the only man she had been with until that day.

Our love life was excellent, regular sex whenever the urge took us. She would often go braless and if we were sitting in a pub or restaurant I would ask her to loosen her buttons to give me, and sometimes some lucky men, an opportunity to glimpse her unfettered breasts... all 38D of them! Thirty years old and still attracting the looks of envious men. Her raven coloured hair flowing down over her shoulders.

Fantasies added to the excitement of our lovemaking. One of her favourites was to have sex with a black man. I suspect this was because one of her work colleagues was a black man who was always paying her compliments about the way she dressed. While fucking her I would ask her questions. Did she think John had a big cock? Would she like to stroke his black knob and feel his balls? Would she like him to stick his pink tongue in her cunt making her cum? All very innocent but exciting especially when she said "Yes" to every question and then orgasmed with my cock pounding in and out of her. It didn't take me long to shoot my lot inside her. After we got our breath back we would laugh and one of us would usually say that it was a pity it was only a fantasy. Maureen never had a desire to go that one step further... until last week.

We were spending a couple of days in London and decided to take in an exhibition at Olympia. The weather was unusually warm which allowed Maureen to wear a short skirt, blouse and jacket and go braless. An added touch was she decided to wear stockings and suspenders... always a turn on for me.

After we had walked around the exhibition we decided to take the tube from Olympia to Victoria where our hotel was. The tube wasn't very busy and in our compartment there was just us, a Jewish couple and a coloured man.

When the tube arrived at Earls Court the Jewish couple got off. Shortly after Earls Court the tube was passing through a tunnel when suddenly it was halted. It was no use trying to look out of the windows to see what was going on, outside the tube was pitch black.

"Just great" said the coloured guy "that's the third time this week we've been stuck in this fucking tunnel. Only yesterday we had to stay here for 20 minutes". "Just fucking great!".

Maureen just smiled at the guy, probably because his language had caught her by surprise. Just then the train driver announced that owing to a problem with an earlier train our train would be held up for 25 minutes until the line ahead was cleared.

"Seems your bad luck is continuing", I said to the coloured man. "Yeah", he replied. "Look I'm sorry for losing it before especially in front of your woman, it's just that this kind of thing pisses you off". "That's OK, said Maureen. " I can understand" and gave the coloured guy one of her best smiles. He smiled back. "Since we're stuck in this mess we'd better make the most of it. I'm Mike you folks on holiday?"

"I'm Dave and this is my wife Maureen". We're here for a couple of days, seeing the sights."

Maureen looked at me and gave a little wink. I didn't pick up what she meant at first.

She then swivelled her backside around to look out of the window. As she moved her skirt rose up her stockinged legs. I looked across at Mike whose gaze was fixed firmly on the area under Maureen's skirt. It was clear that he had a good view of her stocking tops and perhaps even more. Maureen then swivelled round to look out of the window on the other side of her and in so doing was now facing me. "The fantasy"she whispered, "this is it!". I now knew what she meant and I was gobsmacked. I didn't think this would ever happen but the spontaneity of the whole thing made it all seem right. This was, I was certain, the only time this would ever happen.

I looked at Mike again. His eyes were still fixed on Maureen's legs or should I say crotch. Her latest movement had brought her panties into clear view and there was no mistaking that Mike was enjoying the picture. The bulge in his pants was very evident.

I moved my hand to gently tap Maureen's inner leg. "Hey, you're showing yourself off I laughed". "What" Maureen said in mock surprise. "Oh god I'm sorry", looking at Mike. "I didn't realise I was flaunting myself".

"Don't apologise" said Mike "I was enjoying the show as you can probably tell" he said looking down at his crotch. "I can see that" I said "and it sure looks hungry for a feast". I put my hand on Maureen's crotch and started rubbing her fanny through her panties.

Mike's hand started to rub his cock. "Do you mind if I have a closer look at that white pussy?" he asked. "I'm sure she doesn't" I replied "why not come over here".

Mike came and sat on the opposite side of Maureen. He put his hand onto her mound and started squeezing her pussy lips. "Hell" he said "your woman is soaking wet. Move out of the way". I stood up and he pulled an unresisting Maureen around on the bench seat by her legs so that she was now lying full length along the carriage seat.

He slid his hands up the outside of her thighs forcing her skirt up towards her waist revealing her panties and suspenders. He gripped her panties and pulled them away from her black thatch. "Oh nice" he said and proceeded to finger fuck the soaking fanny. First one finger, then two and then three. In and out he pushed and pulled his fingers each stroke bringing a fresh sigh from Maureen's lips.

Her back arched she pushed her hips further down towards Mike's fingers forcing him to explore her more deeply. "God she's hot" said Mike "and ready for fucking. Come here Dave. Keep her well oiled while I get my cock out of these trousers." He took his fingers out and I replaced them with my own keeping the momentum going.

Mike unzipped his flies and pulled out his throbbing knob. I have to admit envy as I looked at the black monster in his hand. Eight inches of pure black meat, not particularly long but the thickness was something to be admired. As fat as a black pudding roll hanging in a butchers shop. When Maureen saw the monster in his hand her eyes widened and she exhaled her breath.

"Do you want this bitch, do you want a black cock to stretch that pussy of yours?" "Yes" whispered Maureen, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Take your hand away Dave." Mike then shoved his fingers once again into Maureen's cunt getting them covered in her juices and then rubbed the liquid over his cock. "Pull your cunt lips apart" he ordered and Maureen obliged. The head of the black cock was slowly pushed into the waiting love hole. As it slowly disappeared Maureen's head thrashed from side to side her breathing shallower and rapid. "Oh hell" she cried out, "it's stretching me." Mike continued to feed it in little by little. "Ooooooh, aaaaaaaah, god it feels so big, so lovely. Keep it coming". "Don't worry" said Mike, "I will".

When his whole length had been swallowed he started to slowly withdraw. "Don't take it out, please" said Maureen. "No way honey" and with that he plunged back into her again. Now his movements were speeding up. Every time his cock reached its depth and his balls were smacking against her crotch Maureen issued a long sigh. "It's so good, so fucking good. Fuck me hard. Steamroller me just don't take it out! Make me cum, oh god make me cum!!!!!"

His black backside moved faster and faster, the sweat stood up on his brow. With his outstretched arms either side of Maureen's head he looked at me. "Let's see her tits Dave, open her blouse". One by one I loosened the buttons until her magnificent globes were fully exposed. "God look at those tits" Dave whispered "just swinging around ready for attention." He lowered his head and took one of the dark brown nipples between his teeth. Slowly he pulled his head back and the nipple extended an inch. He released the bud and the nipple stuck up firm and rigid. Again he lowered his head and sucked the bud, just like a baby. By this time Maureen was thrashing around and whimpering uncontrollably. "I'm cuuummmmmiiiiinnnnggggg" she cried as her orgasm hit her "Ohhhhhhhhh". Her pelvis thrust back and forth as the orgasm ripped through her body.

Her convulsions triggered Mike's own orgasm and he delivered copious amounts of cum into Maureen's receptive fanny. After a few seconds he removed his still stiff prick and wiped the last dregs of his cum on Maureen's hairy thatch.

"That was great" said Maureen, "so bloody great". "It ain't over yet" said Mike. "What do you mean it isn't over" I asked "you've just fucked my wife, shot your load what do you mean it isn't over?"

"Get on your knees" he told Maureen. "I can't take any more, I'm completely drained. Just let me relax".

"I said get on your knees bitch and I mean now!" Maureen looked at him with frightened eyes. "She's had enough" I said. "Not 'til I'm finished" said Mike. "Now I won't ask again, get on your knees".

Maureen slowly turned round until she was on her knees her backside level with Mike's still stiff cock. "Good" he said and then ripped her panties away from her body. Again he stuck his fingers in her cunt soaking his fingers in the mix of both his and her love juices. This time he smeared the goo around her asshole. "Oh no, please no. I can't take it in the ass, not a monster like yours." "Of course you can" Mike laughed. "Dave just in case she screams shove your cock in her mouth. We don't want to attract attention". Almost zombie like I did as I was told.

I couldn't just stand with my cock between her lips so I started fucking her mouth. Maureen responded, slowly at first but then more quickly. When she had a good rhythm going Mike spread her ass cheeks and pushed his cockhead into her asshole. Maureen tried to scream out but my cock prevented her from doing so. Slowly more of the black stem disappeared up her ass and now Maureen was sucking my cock with much more enthusiasm.

Seeing her beautiful tits swinging free I rolled the nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She thrust her ass back towards Mike's groin. He had a steady rythmn going and this was matched by Maureen's action on my cock. The sounds of her slurping on my cock were in stereo to the noise of Mike's reaming her asshole.

I could feel my spunk building up in my balls as Maureen's sucking took on a more frenzied motion. Clearly she was starting her own orgasm. Faster and faster she sucked and suddenly my cum was on the move. I grabbed the back of her head as my load exploded into her mouth. She continued her sucking, draining every drop from my satiated weapon, swallowing everything that I gave her.

Now Mike was reaching the point of no return. Faster and faster his black love tube went in and out of that lovely ass. "Ahh, ahh, aahhhhhhh" cried Maureen, " now, now, let it go" and as if on cue Mike gave one last push, lifting Maureen's hips right off the seat. He held her there for what seemed seconds as his seed shot up into her orifice. His hands holding her hips tightly his eyes tightly closed. Finally he collapsed on Maureen's back.

He uncoupled himself from Maureen and sat back down on the seat. Before he could put his cock back in his trousers Maureen put her lips to his rapidly shrinking cock and licked it clean, finally planting a kiss right on the end. "Thanks for helping to pass the time" she said, winking at Mike "keep my panties as a souvenir they might help you to think nice thoughts next time your stuck on the tube". She rubbed them across her leaking fanny and stuffed them in his pocket.

Mike kissed her full on the lips then kissed each of her nipples before slowly fastening the buttons on her blouse. Seconds later the tube re-commenced its journey and no more words were spoken until Maureen and I got off at Victoria. "Goodbye" she said, a tear in her eye. Mike and I just shook hands.

ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers