The Tuchuk Flame of Lydius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck."

Pele leaned forward, opening her pink lips and bobbing her head down, engulping the fat whip handle knob. It was a sight not disagreeable to the slaver captain. His nostrils twitched, detecting the scent of the kajira in the close confines of the small cabin. The smell of her, too, was not disagreeable.

There was a knock at the door. He opened it to reveal Carlos with the ko-lar, slave tunic, and the knife thrown by the rarius. The second-mate saw the slave on her knees before his captain, enthusiastically sucking at the whip. He grinned and exchanged a look with Black Ox. No Gorean male could but be moved by a slut at his feet paying homage to the double-symbol of both her bondage and the phallus of her Master. After taking the items from him, the captain gave Carlos a wink before shutting the door.

"Enough," he growled, sliding the knife into a sheath inside his boot.

Pele ceased her sucking, widening her jaw to release the knob from her mouth.

"Stand," he ordered, coiling the whip and tossing it over into his sail-cloth hammock. Pele ascended gracefully to her dainty feet. She automatically shifted her right foot slightly forward of her left, placing her left hand on her hip. Right arm draping down the side of her body, breasts thrust out, chin up. Glance averted, of course. Still, there was that proud wagon-girl air about her.

Black Ox noted the fluidity of her motion and the skill it implied. He handed her the yellow rep cloth slave tunic.

"Dress."

"Thank you, Master."

The dimples showed again, as Pele slipped on the garment. The dress was short, barely covering her sex in front and just as scarely covering her ass in back. The open neckline plunged from throat to navel. The curves of her big breasts were plain. The hard nipples poked at the clingy fabric. The slave looked radiant in it.

Black Ox took a step forward and pressed his sweaty chest and abs against her. His large hands lifted to her breasts, slipping under the dress. His thumbs rubbed and circled her tender nipples.

"Master." The word came out breathy, stuttering.

The captain's hands hefted, squeezed, claimed the tit-flesh which he now owned. He felt the vitality of the girl, her extraordinary slaveheat a tangible thing, her natural musk nearly irresistable. He released her breasts, taking a step back from the sa-fora.

"Nadu."

The panting girl sank gracefully into her kneel, thighs sliding open.

"Submit."

She extended her shapely arms straight out, crossing them at the wrists, head hanging down. Black Ox took a key from his belt-wallet, moved Pele's hair aside, and unlocked the shipping ko-lar, tossing it aside on the cabin deck. He then placed the new, uninscribed band ko-lar around the girl's pale throat. "You are now BlackOx's slut."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

"Nadu."

She lowered her arms, placing her hands on her thighs, palms down and raised her head, although careful to keep her glance averted.

As she knelt there, the captain began to unlace the rawhide string of his leathers. He took his time, knowing the slow depanting would only stir the girl's heat all the more. Unlaced, he shoved the trousers down his muscular hips, allowing his big cock to spring out. The uncovered glans, swollen to an angry purple, dashed precum across the kajira's cleavage as it bobbed before Pele's face.

"Suck."

She leaned forward, her startling blue eyes rounding as she saw the fearsome cock jutted before her. She whimpered a bit, as she felt her sex gush hot with refreshed oils. Her thighs quickly drenched as her grateful lips slid over then engulfed the vast cock knob.

Black Ox grunted as her clever mouth encircled his manhood. He reached out and grabbed a fistful of her red hair, tugging, forcing several horts of the long fat cock into her mouth and making the snout of his cock thud the back of her throat. The girl moaned and he felt it reverberate up the thick column of his dark dick. Another tug of her silken tresses and he plowed down her throat. It was tight, moist, and hot. He began to fuck her beautiful face in earnest. She gagged a few times, until her throat adjusted to the unusual size of her new Master, but Pele quickly relaxed and accepted the outsized pole chugging down her narrow windpipe.

She endured the brutal skull-fuck for over an ehn, holding her breath for all that time, before she felt the massive cock withdraw, saw the myriad spiderweb strings of precum and spit snap between her trembling lips and his shining cockhead.

"Get on your hands and knees, girl," Black Ox rasped, releasing her hair. He was highly, dangerously aroused now by pele's worshipping mouth and throat.

The slave quickly complied, scrambling to her knees, lowering her upper body, jutting up her nicely rounded ass. The slave rag wisped up from over her pretty bottom. Her Master positioned himself behind her. There was no foreplay, no soft cooing words of a lover. Black Ox simply smacked his great cock into his palm, stroked it a few times to bring his foreskin completely off the head, then forced the prow of the glans to the deep slit between the puffy fruit of her cuntlips. He plowed hard into her, grabbing her hair again as he entered.

Pele, her head snatched back, back deeply bowed, screamed as she felt herself penetrated by the Black southerner. Her cry of possession was clearly heard around the ship as she was taken by their captain for the first time.

He took her in one stroke, battering aside her exquisitely tight walls, feeling the tremors, ripples against his hypersensitive knob as he speared her, not stopping until her cuntlips smashed down around the wide root of his tremendous cock, until his heavily swinging balls sac slapped against her. She screamed again, then huffed and sobbed, feeling the overfilling cock throbbing deep in her core.

"What are you?" His bass voice was a growl as he tugged her hair again.

"A slave, Master. A slut. Master Black Ox's slut."

"Aye," he chuckled, and ground his hips, flexing his mammoth cock within her.

"Fuck back on Master's cock, slut. Impale yourself on it."

"Oooo, yes, Master," she gave a shuddering groan, and rolled her own hips. Her ass rotated against his abs.

Black Ox began to pull out, the girl's cuntlips distending, clutching desperately to the vein-ridged shaft as he withdrew. Tears sprang to her thassa-blue eyes as she felt the huge darkmeat leaving her. The big head cleared her gaping pussy-mouth, dripping the slut's juices, before the captain growled and slashed back into his beast. He slammed all the way back in, thumping, bruising her backwall in his passion.

Again, Pele screamed.

And the pattern repeated, she endured a series of being impaled, fully, brutally, only to feel the behemoth cock pull out. Then, the re-entry, violent, stretching her to her limit. But, oh so satisfying. The huge cock stimulated her in ways she's never imagined she could be stirred. Her cunt courted the overwhelming cock, paid homage to it as she twisted, humped, milked it. For long ehns all she knew was the hard deck beneath her knees and hands, the harsh breathing of herself and her Master, the intrusive, pain/pleasure of the astonishing phallus which claimed her, used her, reduced her to a sodden mess.

"Sail ho!"

From far away it seemed, Black Ox heard the cry of the ship's lookout. Then, a few ihn later the rap on the cabin door.

"Sail spotted, Captain," came the voice of his First-mate.

"Aye, Ahne. I'll be there directly."

"Aye, Captain," came the reply through the door panel.

Black Ox licked sweat from his upper-lip, as his intense dark eyes looked down at the girl cock-captured around his big dick. He would've liked to have dallied longer with the kajira. But the ship came first. He raised his big, hard hand and brought it down flat against the wiggling bottom of the slut.

"Release," he commanded. "Cum around Master's cock."

The girl answered with a whimpering cry. Her cunt walls clenched adamantly around his chugging cock and he felt another scalding gush of slave oil drench his buried pole. The girl shuddered violently, grunting like an animal, inarticulate in her climax.

In answer to her primal call, Black Ox felt his cock leap inside her, then spit, splashing her cunt with boiling cum, his seed and scent now indelibly marking her, as sure as the band of steel about her lovely neck. He tugged her hair hard as he came and his creamy cum quickly filled her spasming chamber, backwashing as his sac rose tight to his body and he emptied his balls. The smacks of him spanking the girl's sweaty bottom were loud in the small cabin.

Eventually, the girl and her Master ceased to shudder in their mutual orgasm and Black Ox pulled from her for a final time. Her gaping cunt spilt pearlescent cum into a puddle beneath her. "Thank you, Master," she panted.

The captain stood, pulling up his leathers, tucking his slowly melting erection inside before relacing. He felt his blood singing through his veins. He was light-headed and his cock was numb from the relentless pressure of the girl's tight pussy. He wiped sweat from his eyes as he looked upon the magnificent girl, the slave-tunic wrinkled up around her indented waist, wetted dark with her sweat, her shining red hair cast over her shoulders and the deckboards.

"Master is pleased," he growled down at her and gave her one last smack on the ass. He opened the cabin door and went back out on deck.

Just as had been reported, a sail had appeared aft. The shoreline and Lydius were small and hazy in the distance as the Sun lit the unfurled canvas of the pursuing vessel.

"A tarnship, by the looks of her, Captain," Ahne said.

"Aye," agreed Black Ox, squinting into the distance. Ahne handed him a Builder's glass and the ship-master brought the telescope up to one eye. "She's gaining quick. Have the oars increase speed. Double-time."

"Aye, Sir." And the First-Mate relayed the order.

The bow-spirit became more frothy as the oarsmen bent to their task and the roundship gained speed. But the slower merchant vessael could not hope to outrun the gaining tarnship. The tarn was constructed for speed and battle. The roundship was made to ferry cargo. Sooner or later, no matter how hardy the rowers, the chasers would sail down on Black Ox's ship.

He left the stern and walked to the bow. He saw nothing but Sky and Thassa through the glass.

"Lookout!"

"Aye, Captain?"

"What see you before us?"

"Nay, but the Mother Thassa, Captain."

"Aye. Keep a sharp eye out."

"Aye, Captain."

Not having been forbidden to do so, Pele stepped out on deck. She had wiped herself as best she could with a dampened cloth she'd found beside the cabin's wash basin, but she could still feel a tickle run down her inner-thigh. She knew she stank of sex, from her own musk and pheromones and also of the seed of her Master and his sweat. However, not only did she reek of being just fucked, but she'd been scent-marked as well. She stank of the ship's Alpha male. He'd indelibly marked his property.

Her cunt ached from the pounding her powerful Master had visited upon her and her heart was full to bursting from the experience. She longed to go to Black Ox, to touch him, to entice him back into the cabin and back into her. But there was Free men business afoot and she stayed out of the way, standing by an empty shipping cage close to the railing.

Several ahn passed and the sail to stern grew larger, sunlight glinting off the wet wood of the driving oars could be seen. Pele bite into her lip. And the fear that had visited her on the wharf came again to chill her heart. What irony it would be for her to've finally found her true Master, only to be killed at sea. It was a dire thought, not worthy a kajira, but she could see no way a battle could be avoided and she knew enough about ships to know that the tarnship had a ram at its keel which could splinter the roundship to pieces. She took a deep breath and determined to die like a Tuchuk, proud and unrepentent. She was brought out of her reverie by a shout.

"Sail ho!" Cried the lookout.

"Where away?" Questioned Black Ox.

"Directly off our bow, Captain."

Black Ox serched with the glass for a moment, then a smile came to his perspiring face. "Ah."

The green sail in the distant shimmered at the edge of his vision, nearly making his eye water as he sighted through the spyglass. The color of the sail tended to blend with the green sea, renedering it into a mirage. But the ship was no product of fancy. It was real. Such was the logic behind dyeing the sail-cloth green, of painting the entire ship green, pirate ships were meant to blend in with the waters of Thassa, both for purposes of evasion and stalking.

Pele could not understand the smile, surely the sighting of a second sail only soured their situation all the more.

"It's the Rage," the lookout shouted down.

Black Ox nodded, his pirate's smile toothy. He lowered the glass and saw the confused look on his new girl's pretty face. "All is well, kajira. The tarnship before us is mine, the Rage of Thassa. We'll renedevouz with her, after which I'll board her and pursue the ship that now chases us. This will be remembered as an unfortunate day indeed for the forces of Lydius." He threw back his head and laughed.

Implusively, he grabbed the slave by the throat and pulled her in for a resounding kiss. He drew back, still smiling, leaving Pele short of breath with his hand yet at her throat under the ko-lar. "You'll stay on this ship, as its luck-girl. It'll see you safe to Schendi."

"Aye, Master."

"Aye, indeed. And in Schendi, you will learn what it truly means to be in the possession of Black Ox. What it means to be under the sway of my caressing whip."

Pele's azure gaze met his and she felt more moisture on her thighs. Secure and reassured in the big-handed grip at her throat.

"Aye, Master," she said. And a delicious thrill ran throughout her body that she was owned by such a man.

-end-