The Turaround

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to speak to the group, "I gather this weekend has been in the planning for some time and you all knew, so it seems fair you all hear what I have to say."

The group all looked aghast, glancing nervously at each other.

"Jack and Margaret, it never crossed my mind that you would have colluded in something so sordid. You know and condone what he does like some sort of sick voyeur fan club; I hope you got a kick out of blindsiding me, but things haven't quite worked out as you expected."

They started to shift uncomfortably in their seats, this clearly was not in their plan.

"So we all know William's plan was to seduce Lucy, she told me everything from day one. The thing is we have an open relationship and may have consented to time with William and Jennifer, but the £100k is a lovely bonus. Because of his arrogance we decided to change things around a bit and deny Lucy from William, so he has wasted his money. The other change in plan is that we were in control of everything that happened last night. Our hosts now have the choice of continuing on that basis or calling a halt."

I could see Jennifer blush but she gripped William's hand firmly, her knuckles going white.

"So would you like us to stay Jennifer?"

Jennifer nodded, William tried to pretend he was still in charge, "You're our guests, and of course we'd be delighted if you'd stay."

"Ladies, Gentleman, I realise that you were expecting me to be the dumb cuckolded husband, that isn't what is happening. In fact I think we can do others a great service by stopping that ever happening again."

Lucy placed another collar on the breakfast table and looked at William, without a word he put it on and locked it in place.

"Good boy!" Lucy kissed his cheek and he seemed delighted.

If you would excuse us, we need a little chat with our hosts. I opened the door and the four of us made our way outside to the gardens.

"Ok we will stay if you except we are in charge."

They both nodded. It was the first time I had seen William stuck for words and looking unsure of himself.

Jennifer took control, "We've talked about it and William will go along with things. It's my turn to direct our relationship for a while, after all it's my families money which supports the business and pays for all of this."

Lucy looked at Jennifer sternly, "Who is directing your relationship?"

Jennifer's eyes widened, "Oh sorry, you are... Miss."

"I prefer Madam, but that's fine, now run along upstairs and put your sexiest lingerie on and we'll be up shortly. Oh and Jennifer... Mark likes his women in stockings, never forget that."

Jennifer hurried away as Lucy turned to William, "Maybe you can go for a swim William?"

William finally found his voice, "Can't I be with you Lucy?"

She smiled sweetly at him, "Oh we can play some if your good honey, but when it comes to penetration you're just not up to standard. Mark is the bull here and he'll be servicing both me and your wife, now run along."

I couldn't believe it, he just walked away. I wondered if Jennifer queening him marked a complete turnaround in their relationship and power dynamic.

Lucy wasn't really a full on dominatrix but she played up to it so well, I wondered if there might be something lying dormant. Certainly her interest in other woman, at least in Jennifer was rekindled.

We smiled at each other, clearly both looking forward to another session with Jennifer.

"Let me eat her before you dump a load in her this time."

"I might, if you keep my cock busy."

"Well that's what her pretty little mouth is for baby."

***

We enjoyed several more sessions before our time on the island came to an end. Lucy continued to torment William, edging him endlessly before she eventually allowed him to come over her thigh high boots.

We knew it was a short term arrangement and William would break eventually.

It happened quickly, pretty much as soon as we returned from the island. His hold over the others was broken; he struggled with no longer being in charge of his marriage or his business dealings. It wasn't long before the family replaced him as Chief Executive.

Despite trying to hold out for financial reasons, William and Jennifer divorced. William disappeared with a sizeable settlement. Hopefully he had learned a lesson, there's always someone with more money, a harder punch, greater clout or a bigger cock. At least we had prevented him preying on married couples.

Speaking of which, Jennifer was talking about another week on the island. Lucy reminded her not to forget the collar or the stockings.

It was certainly a turnaround from the original proposal.

12