The Turning Pt. 02

Story Info
Ann surprises Karl with her eagerness to go further!
1.7k words
4.36
36.3k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Videos

After the hot tub adventure, and over the next few weeks, we had a couple more hot tub adventures, and finally one Saturday we were talking about what to do that night. We had been sitting on the patio having cocktails when Ann surprised me.

"You know," she said, "I've been thinking about what you said a few weeks ago and it might be fun for us to watch a few videos together. I know it would get you off wouldn't it?"

"Well, yeah!" I replied, totally shocked. "But are you sure about this? I know you said you didn't like videos, so I don't want you to do something you really don't want to do."

"Well, let's start with some 'lighter' stuff and see what I like and don't like," She replied.

"OK, well, what do you mean by 'light' stuff?" Curious now.

"Well, you mentioned women using toys, hand jobs, and cumming on tits...Maybe we start with those?"

"Yeah, we could do that" I replied, now getting excited by the minute. "Do you want to watch on the TV or in the office on the computer? Or, I could send it to the bedroom TV?"

"Let's watch on the bedroom TV where we can be more comfortable," she cooed. "You can set the TV up while I get ready."

I could tell she was getting turned on and a little apprehensive at the same time.

"Sounds good," I replied. "And look, if at any time you don't like it, just let me know and there's no harm OK?" I wanted to make sure she understood that so she didn't feel like she had to do anything.

"Thanks honey. I'll let you know if anything bothers me." Relieved, she went in to get ready.

Now to Ann, 'getting ready' means shaving everything, applying moisturizer so her skin is soft and smooth, and dressing in whatever she thinks will turn me on.

I set up the bedroom TV for surfing the web and went to my favorite site. I entered 'hand job compilation' in the search field and was immediately presented with screens of hand job compilation videos. I found one that I had seen before and queued it up for viewing.

Ann emerged from the bathroom in one of my favorite outfits, a black lace bra that showed of her gorgeous tits and a matching pair of crotchless panties.

She was so sexy. She had also set up a couple of her toys on her nightstand; the finger vibrator, and her smaller vibrating dildo. She didn't go in for the larger, realistic dildo's, probably because she didn't want to feel like she was cheating when she used them. I on the other hand wanted her to use a more realistic dildo for the fantasy of her servicing another cock. I was in a pair of linen shorts with an open fly for easy access.

We sat on the bed against the headboard with pillows behind us.

"Now," I said, "before we begin, I want to warn you that these are compilation videos, which means that they are just scenes from other videos stitched together."

"OK," Ann replied. I could tell she was a little apprehensive, but also very excited.

"Well, what I mean here is that you will see many different sizes and colors of cock, so just go with it. It's the jacking that to me is the turn on." I clarified.

"OK," She confirmed.

"I picked one that I like. It's about eight minutes long. Again, tell me if you get uncomfortable OK?"

"Baby, don't worry so much! I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't curious and didn't want to see if it would be a turn on for both of us. Roll it!" She said, giggling. "You just act like I'm not here and do what you do when you watch them alone." She added, looking at my crotch.

I hit play and the video began. I could tell she was a little embarrassed as the first few hand jobs went by. One of them ended in a huge cumshot that ran down the shaft and all over the hand jacking it.

"Wow!" Ann exclaimed. "That's a huge load!"

"Yep," I replied. "There's a few like that in here"

A few more and then the video hit a patch of hand jobs on tits. Ann began to shift a little. I pulled out my cock and began stroking it. She glanced over at my hand moving up and down my shaft, then back to the video.

"You like this huh baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, I like to watch cocks getting jacked off," I replied.

"Do you think of me when you watch these?" She pressed.

"Yes" I said, now jacking my cock faster.

"And here's the tit's covered with cum you mentioned. Look at all that cum shooting onto those tits...Oh, now it's dripping all over them," She continued, knowing her talking was adding to the video.

Just then, the video switched to scenes with very large cocks being jacked off. I could tell that Ann was surprised.

"Oh my God!" She said. "That cock is huge!"

About that time, the cock erupted with a gigantic load that slid down the shaft and covered the small hand jerking it.

"I warned you about the sizes," I said, now slowly stroking so as not to cum too soon.

"I know, but...My God!" She said, her right hand now beginning to pinch her right nipple. Her left hand found her finger vibrator and she turned it on, teasing her left nipple with it.

"Hmmm," I said, "Looks like someone likes to see big cocks being jacked off?"

"It's the whole thing," She responded, now digging the vibrator into her nipple. "I see how it turns you on watching it."

The next scene was a huge black cock being jerked off.

"Well," Ann started, "I'm not into the black stuff, but that is a huge cock."

"Yeah, I warned you about that" I replied.

"Yeah, no biggie, just not into that, but again, look at that! Two hands!" As the scene displayed a girl with both hands jacking the large black cock up and down. The girl was on her knees, aiming the cock at her tits. The eruption was one of the largest so far and literally coated both tits with white cum. The girl began to rub the cum into her tits and pinch her nipples when the next scene came on.

"Do you want to keep watching this one and/or more hand jobs or move onto something else?" I asked.

"Show me the cumming on tits" Ann replied, her breathing now getting a bit heavy.

I performed a search for 'cum on tits' and found one of my favorites. Most scenes were single cocks spurting onto tits, but there were also some multi-cock cum shots that I liked. After a few scenes, I could tell Ann was getting into cum on tits!

"So," She said "This is why you like cumming all over my titties huh?" She now moved the finger vibrator down to her pussy...I knew she wouldn't last long, and neither would I.

"Yeah, I love watching tits getting covered with cum." I replied, now jacking off feverishly with Ann digging her vibrator into her soaking wet pussy. "And I love the scenes like this one, where they keep videoing as it all drips off the tits," I continued.

At this point, the video reached the scenes with multiple cocks cumming on tits.

"Mmmmmm," Ann moaned. "Here we are...This is what my baby really likes isn't it you fucker!? You like watching your wife's tits get covered by multiple cocks don't you?" She was out of control now and I fucking loved it! "You know I sucked those cocks before they came on my tits...Did you know that? I jerked 'em and then I sucked 'em, just like I suck yours! And you sat in the corner doing what you're doing now...jacking off watching me...Didn't you!?"

"Yes," Is all I could say I was so close.

"That's it baby" Ann said, looking over at my cock. "Jack that fucking cock off for me! Wanna cum on MY tits you fucking pervert!?" She moaned. "Watch the screen and cum all over your wife's tits after they've cum all over them!"

"Yeah, I've got a huge load to add to theirs for you bitch!" I replied as I got to my knees and held my cock over her wonderful, hard nipple tits. "Sounds, and looks, like someone liked watching cocks get jerked off and cum spilling onto tits...So did you like it baby?" I pressed. "Did watching all those hands jerking those cocks and then the cocks cumming all over those tits turn you on?"

"Yesssss!" She moaned as the vibrator finally sent her over the edge. "Cum now! Coat my tits!"

With that she began to convulse in one of the biggest orgasms she'd ever had. I stroked my cock one last time, then held it there to watch the first shot of cum fly across her tits. She was watching our private porn session now, looking down to see my cock pulse time after time, and sending thick strings of cum across her tits, just like on the video we were watching.

"It's like I'm in the video!" She exclaimed. "And other people are watching us!" Another fetish of Ann's uncovered in the moment...voyeurism.

"That's right baby, their watching us and the men are jacking off and the women are fingering their pussies to us!" I added.

With that Ann continued to convulse with a second wave of her orgasm! My cum dripping off her tits and onto her stomach and pussy, where she continued to massage it in as she came.

When our orgasms subsided, she said something I never thought she would say: "Get the camera." I got the camera and took multiple pictures of the cum dripping off her beautiful tits, careful not to include her face in the shots.

We got cleaned up and got back into bed to snuggle. I had already turned the videos off for the night.

"Well, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Was her reply as she snuggled into me and fell asleep.