The Turning Pt. 04

Story Info
Ann is learning from the videos and getting nastier!
2k words
4.35
32.7k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "Other Stuff"

It was a full week before we talked about "the videos" night. I thought that Ann was just embarrassed, but Friday over dinner out and a few drinks, we discussed it.

"So," I started "we haven't really talked about last weekend...It was pretty fucking hot!"

"Well," Ann replied "I wanted you to think about it...Jack off about it...And you HAVE jacked off about it haven't you?"

"Yes. I've jacked off almost every day to it," I said "It was one of the most erotic episodes we've had."

"Yep...Well, I have what I hope is an even more erotic 'episode' for you tomorrow night," She said with that cute, sly smile.

"Oh really?" I inquired. "Well what could be better than last weekend?"

"Well, you'll just have to see," She stated. Then, she changed the conversation all together, leaving me totally horny and confused.

The next day, we got up, ate breakfast, and Ann didn't bring up anything. We didn't lay out that day because of clouds. I was totally wound up and Ann knew it, but did nothing to ease my tension. She went shopping at the mall, saying that she had something 'special' to purchase for that night. I was left to watch porn and jack off with strict instructions not to cum no matter what I watched.

We ate a light dinner that night and had some wine to start the evening. As usual Ann went in and got ready, but this time, she wouldn't let me into the bathroom, saying that she was going to be getting made up in a 'special' way.

Ann told me to go out on the patio and sit at our outside bar, like I was at a hotel. I was curious, but also getting an idea of what she might be up to. I was thinking about the Simon episode and thought she might be trying to re-enact it...Which would be very hot for me. About that time, the patio door opened and out walked Ann in a very normal outfit: Jeans and a button up top. But on closer inspection, she had purchased a push-up bra as I'd wanted her to do for some time. The bra was pushing her beautiful tits up and together, and she had unbuttoned the top two buttons on her shirt...again, as I had wanted her to do for some time.

"Hi honey," She said casually. "I thought we'd just had some drinks out here and relax for a while. Just think of this as our hotel bar," She continued with that coy little smile.

"That sounds great!" I said, and we began to drink, talk and watch TV.

"Do you like my outfit?" Ann asked.

"You know I do," I replied. "I've wanted you to wear something like that for some time, and I'm glad you finally did. Your tits look great in that top."

"You really think so?" She asked.

"Absolutely. I'll be you'd turn some heads if you wore that outfit in a real hotel bar."

"But we ARE in a real hotel bar honey." She continued. "And there are LOTS of men in here," As she reached over and gave me a very long, wet kiss. "And they're ALL looking at your wife's TITS," Continuing to kiss me, and now rubbing my crotch.

"Really?" I responded.

"Yes," She replied. "Now, why don't you unbutton my blouse and let those horny men see what you cum all over."

Still kissing, I reached over and undid the buttons on Ann's blouse. She wasn't just wearing a push up bra, it was a Victoria's Secret lace bra...The sexiest thing I'd seen on my wife. I undid every button and pulled it out of her jeans.

"Mmmmm," Ann moaned. "You think they like what they see?"

"I'm sure they do baby. That's the sexiest thing I've seen and it only compliments your wonderful tits," I replied.

"Well, as long as the boys are happy. Can you guess which videos I've been watching honey?"

"Well," I replied, "I'm thinking multiple men on a single woman?" My cock now hard as steel.

"Yep," Ann said. "Why don't we retire to the bedroom so I can show you what I've been watching and what I've been doing?"

With that, the TV outside was off and we were in the bedroom in less than a minute. Ann had her normal assortment of toys on the nightstand, with two additional medium sized, realistic dildos.

"Someone's been ordering dildos," I said.

"Yep, I had to experience what I was watching...Hope you don't mind?" She responded.

"Not at all. As long as I can watch and/or participate," I said.

"Well, that's the idea," She said, as we fell onto the bed. "This is one I started with," And she pressed the play button on a video she already had queued up.

The video began with a woman, acting as a real estate agent, showing a home to a group of three men. As usual, they ended up in a sexual situation when one of the men paused on the staircase with his crotch innocently at face level to the woman, who immediately took advantage of the situation and undid the man's pants. As the woman was sucking the first man's cock, the other men, now below her on the stairs, pulled her short skirt down and began fondling her pussy.

Ann was already getting undressed by this time and was now sitting up against the back of the bed, reaching for one of the medium dildos. As I began undressing, Ann took the dildo into her mouth, mimicking the scene on the video.

"That's it baby," I said, egging her on. "Suck that cock. Let me see you suck that man's cock."

"This is what I do when you're gone," Ann replied.

By this time, the second man was behind the woman on the steps, shoving his rather large cock into her pussy. The third man had moved above the woman, feeding her his cock in addition to the first man. The woman now had two cocks in her mouth and one fucking here. Ann now took a second dildo and held it in her hand with the first dildo. She then took the third dildo with her left hand and eased it into her pussy... Again, matching the scene in the video.

"Your wife..." Ann moaned. "Is 'servicing' three men now. I'm their bitch," As she began moving one, then the other dildo in and out of her mouth, while fucking her pussy with the third dildo.

"This is what you really like to see, isn't it you fucker?!" She said, now reaching that out of control point.

"Yes," I responded. "I like to see you being used by other men, you slut. Service those cocks for me while I sit back and jack off to it."

About that time, the video was reaching its end and the men all pulled out and came on the woman's face and tits. Ann was close, but backed off.

"OK," She said. "That was the warm up. Now let's watch the one that really sends me over the edge because I know it's what you like."

With that, she played the next video, which had a blackjack table scene with a woman, her husband and three other men playing blackjack at a casino. Now we had talked about this fantasy when we were planning a trip to Las Vegas, but of course, never went through with anything when we got there and left it a nice fantasy. Ann had obviously searched for a Vegas video and had found one.

The scene opened with the man and his wife playing blackjack. The woman had nice tits, like Ann, and was wearing an open blouse, like Ann had been earlier that night. The men were winning because of how the woman was betting, so they began throwing her five and ten dollar chips every time they won. Finally, one of the men said that he'd pay one hundred dollars to see her bra. The woman looked at her husband, and upon his approval, opened her blouse to display her sexy bra containing her very sexy tits.

Another man at the table stated that he'd pay two hundred dollars to see her tits. Again, with approval from her husband, she undid her bra and displayed her very awesome tits.

"I found this video and thought of our little story," Ann intervened. "It was like someone made this video for us," She continued. "I found it so fucking hot...watch what they do to her honey...Just watch how they make her do things, just like you tell me you'd like me to do," Ann was now pinching her hard nipples.

The men in the video were now just throwing chips at the woman and her husband as they converged on her tits. Two men, each with a nipple in their mouth. The other man fishing his large cock out of his pants, as was the husband. The scene turned into a fuck fest, with the woman laid on the blackjack table, her head hanging backwards over the table edge with the dealer's cock in her mouth. A cock in each hand, jacking up and down, and a fourth, enormous cock fucking her pussy. The husband was close by, jacking himself off to the scene before him.

"So, you like this eh?" I asked. "You like the idea of being fucking gang fucked by four guys?"

"Yes," Ann replied, now reaching for her dildos again. "I watch this video and put one in my mouth, one in my hand and one in my pussy. The only problem is that I can't take four...Think you can help me here?"

"You fucking slut." I responded as I shoved my cock in her mouth and began fucking her with the large dildo. She had the other two in her hands...moving them up and down as though jacking them off.

"That's it baby," She said, coming off my cock. "Watch your little cock slut service FOUR cocks now. Fuck! I'm such a fucking slut!"

We watched the video for another few minutes, talking dirty to each other. Then Ann asked for another twist.

"Baby?" She asked "Take that small dildo and shove it up my fucking ass...Do it now...I'm about to cum!"

I reached over and took the anal dildo from the nightstand with my free hand and gently placed it at Ann's asshole. I wanted to be gentle so as not to hurt her.

"Fuck!" She moaned. "Just shove it up there you bitch! Just shove it up my ass! I've been fucking my ass for weeks, so you don't have to be gentle...They're not gentle when they're fucking your wife's pussy and ass!!"

I'd never heard anything like this from Ann, and was so fucking turned on that I just shoved the dildo up her fucking ass to the hilt. She moaned and began to cum. I wasn't far behind.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. "Oh fuck! You fucking slut you! I'm so fucking close!"

Then Ann said something I thought I'd never hear her say. "Cum wherever you want you fucker! Cum in my mouth, on my face, on my tits, pussy, anywhere! Just cum like THEY would cum and treat me like the slut I am!!"

"Fucking A!" I moaned as Ann convulsed and I jacked off one of the largest loads across her cute face and tits. My orgasm was as before; more of an eruption than a normal orgasm. So much cum. It was across her lips, cheek and literally covering her tits. Ann continued to convulse in orgasm for a full minute until finally coming down to Earth. At the same time, the men in the video were covering the wife in torrents of cum and I finally figured out that Ann was trying to synchronize my cumshot with theirs.

The video over, my beautiful wife covered in my cum, I nestled down beside her and began kissing her cum soaked lips, tasting my own cum for the first time.

We got cleaned up and spent the rest of the night entwined in bed, making love before finally drifting asleep.

I was constantly being surprised by my wife, but the next episode would take us both over the edge!