The Turquoise Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
She makes a discovery that changes the world.
1.4k words
4.52
28.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/20/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda climbed into bed, full from consuming the fresh man-juice. But something was wrong. She couldn’t stop thinking about the human’s penis. She desperately wanted to play with it some more, to squeeze it, to pull on it, to put it in her mouth, and she couldn’t understand why.

The next day in school, she had trouble paying attention in class. All she could do was daydream about the man’s fascinating third leg, the way it would swell up, getting so hot and hard.

That night, long after her mother had brought Belinda her cup of semen up from the basement as usual, Belinda stood at the doorway again, debating what she should do. She decided to go down and talk to the human again. She needed to discover what was missing in her life, and perhaps, for that matter, what was missing in the lives of everyone else on her planet.

She climbed down the stairs and found the man sleeping again. His penis was already hard this time. She admired it for a few minutes as he continued to sleep peacefully. Then, she lifted it a few inches off his abdomen and let it fall back down with a pleasant thump. She giggled at the sound, causing the human to wake up finally.

“Oh, hi Belinda,” he said smiling. “I wasn’t sure you’d be visiting me tonight.” Belinda smiled shyly.

“I wanted to ask you a question,” she said.

“Ask away,” he replied.

“Well,” she explained, “Last night I drank your penis-milk, and it was very good and all, but, when I was back in my room, I felt empty somehow, like I wanted more.”

“Oh. Should I make some for you right now?” he asked, taking his penis in his hand. Belinda stared at this gesture, but then said,

“No, it’s not that. I mean that I wanted to feel something. It’s hard to explain. I guess maybe I wanted to put your penis all the way into my mouth, only, not quite.” The human thought for a few seconds.

“Hmmm. Well, when was your last orgasm, if I may ask?” Belinda gave him a puzzled look. “You know,” he explained, “When was the last time you felt a burst of sensation after touching yourself?” He pointed to her vagina when he said this. She followed where his finger was pointing and looked down at her crotch.

“Oh this?” she said, rubbing her slit with her palm. “I don’t use this for anything. I don’t think anyone does. It’s just a feature that our race has.” The man stared at her in disbelief.

“Oh my God,” he said to himself, with an excited laugh, “They don’t use it for anything. Unbelievable.”

“What?” Belinda asked curiously. The man gave her a big smile.

“Belinda,” he said, “I think I know what the problem is.” Her eyes lit up, hopefully. “Here, climb on top of me,” he told her. She gave him an unsure look. Belinda wasn’t sure she could trust him. “Come on, it’ll be alright,” he reassured her. She cautiously approached the bed. “Now, climb onto me so that I’m between your legs, like this,” he instructed her. Belinda kneeled and straddled his stomach. “Could you take that off for me?” he asked, pointing to her bra. She reluctantly removed it, dropping it on the floor. She crossed her arms over her chest, covering her breasts with her hands. The man pulled her arms away, revealing her full chest. “It’s okay,” he said softly. “Now, I’m going slip my penis into your vagina. It might hurt a little at first.” Belinda looked worried again. He took his cock in one hand and positioned it at her entrance. Her folds slowly parted as he pushed into her. Belinda yelped as something broke inside her. She moved to get off of the man but he held her in place. “Belinda, please. You have to trust me.”

“I’m scared,” she whimpered.

“I know, I know. Just relax. Everything will be okay soon.” She felt his cock slip in a little deeper, then retreat again, then go deep again, and then come back out. He continued on this way. Belinda noticed that it started to feel very nice having the penis in her vagina, sliding in and out that way. She started moving in rhythm with his strokes. He put his hands on her hips and asked,

“How does that feel?”

“It feels good,” she said, starting to smile.

“Good.” He quickened his pace little by little. Belinda started to breathe faster and sweat a little bit. She placed her hands on his chest and rode him a little harder, taking him deeper and deeper into herself. The human fucked Belinda as hard as he could. She started moaning softly. She couldn’t help herself.

“Oh my God, please don’t stop!” she whispered. He continued fucking her with long, deep strokes. Belinda began to feel something she’d never felt before. She was getting closer and closer to something amazing. She kept on riding the human. Nothing could stop her at that moment. Finally, she tensed up and a wave of dizziness came over her. It felt like there was an explosion in her crotch that was radiating through her whole body. One of her hands went between her legs and she touched herself in a way she had never done before. Then the wonderful feeling faded away again and she came to her senses.

The man was still pumping his penis in and out of her. She put the hand back on his chest and enjoyed the ride. Eventually, the man gasped and she could feel his juice collecting inside her vagina. After a few seconds, he sighed and stopped his movements. Belinda giggled as she climbed off of him. With one hand gathering the semen dripping out of her crotch, she rushed across the room to find a cup to put the juice in. When she found one, she deposited what was in her hand into the cup and then held it to her dripping pussy. The man laughed.

“For later?” he asked. She nodded, giggling some more. Once most of the cum was collected in the cup, she set it by the stairs and went back to the human’s bedside.

“So,” he said, “Did I solve the problem?”

“Yes, you did,” she answered, with tears welling up in her eyes. She took his hand and held it against her cheek. She sighed and again said, “Yes you did.”

“Well, I’m very glad,” he replied, rubbing her soft, blue face. Belinda put her bra back on and picked the small cup off the bottom stair. She turned to him and warmly said,

“Good night.”

“Good night, Belinda.”

“Thank you so much.”

“You’re very welcome.” Belinda went back upstairs.

The next morning, Belinda awoke feeling truly wonderful. She went down to the kitchen to meet her mother on the way out. Her mother hurried over to the basement door, trying to fix her hair.

“I have to hurry up and eat,” she said. “I’m going to be late.”

“Here you go, Mom,” Belinda said, holding up the juice cup from the night before. “I’m off to school now. Bye!” Belinda went out the back door before her mother could even ask where she had gotten the semen. Her mother shrugged her shoulders, drank the cum, and followed Belinda out the door.

At school, Belinda told the other girls everything that had happened. They all listened to every word she said in complete astonishment.

“Of course,” one of the girls said, “I knew there had to be a reason that we have these.” (The girl rubbed her crotch when she said this.) After school, all the girls ran home and told their mothers what Belinda had told them. Some of them wouldn’t believe it, but others put it to the test and made the same discovery themselves. The news spread over the whole planet like wildfire, and the whole practice of milking semen from the human males was revolutionized, changing world culture drastically.

Many years later, after the deaths of Belinda and her human, statues of the two of them were erected, (next to the statues of Azura and her human), to honor their discoveries until the end of time. The statues depicted the human standing up with his arm around Belinda’s shoulders. She was smiling up at him, with his penis in one of her hands. Underneath all four of them, the inscription read,

‘So, did I solve the problem?

Yes, you did. Yes you did.’

The End