The Tutor

Story Info
High school student is reluctant about his tutor - until...
718 words
44.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm 18 years old. I don't need a tutor!" Jordan said

"That's not what your teacher said." replied his mother.

"I don't need a tutor mom."

The doorbell rang.

"There she is know." His mother opened the door.

Jordan saw her. She was hot! Long beautiful hair, sparkling eyes, large breasts, and a great ass. Jordan almost passed out.

"Hi. I'm Anna, Jordan's tutor."

"Welcome in Anna, I was just on my way out to do some errands. I'll be back in a few hours."

Jordan's mom left.

"Ok! Let's get started shall we?"

Jordan wasn't paying attention to that. He was thinking about something else.

"Sure." He said. She sat down at the table in the next room.

"Have a seat." She beckoned. Jordan obeyed.

"Let's start with history hmm?"

"Ok." Jordan said staring into her eyes.

Together they worked on his homework. Usually in silence broken by the questions Jordan had or to look up at each other. A half hour passed.

"Jordan..." Anna asked. She stood up. He followed suit.

"What is Anna?" She bit her lip and looked at the floor. Then she looked at Jordan. She took a step and kissed him. Jordan was surprised at first, but then returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her. She broke the kiss.

"I... think I'm in love with you Jordan."

"I am in love with you Anna."

They kissed again. Jordan moved his hands down to her hips. He then began caressing her ass.

"Oh... Jordan..."

He sat down, and she sat in his lap. She began to rock her ass back and forth on his lap. This got him very exited. She started to move her ass around more and more. He grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them. She gave out a moan of pleasure. He whispered into her ear.

"Bedroom."

She smiled and got up. He led her to the bedroom and shut the door. She took off her shirt. He removed his own. He watched her as she stepped out of her pants. She had amazing wide hips and the most beautiful ass he'd ever laid eyes upon. And it would soon be his. He began to unbutton his own pants when she stopped him.

"Allow me..." She said in a soft playful voice.

She undid his pants. He stepped out of them. She then removed his underpants. And stared at his cock. Anna began to massage it with her hands. After a few minutes of this, She put it in her mouth. She moved up and down his shaft. He grunted with pleasure. She then began to take the whole thing. Little by little she got it down her throat. It was only a matter of time until she had swallowed the whole thing. She pulled it out and smiled. "Your turn." She said. First, she allowed him to remove her bra. He unhooked it from the back and pulled it down her shoulder. It fell to the ground. When she turned around, he saw the largest, most beautiful boobs in the world. Her nipples were already errect. He took one globe in his mouth, the other in his hand. He squeezed and licked and sucked on both breasts. When he was finished, she turned around, bent over and pulled down her panties. He could see her pussy. It was already wet. She stood up straight, turned around and kissed him again before laying on the bed.

"Could you be gentle? It's my... first time."

"Sure baby." Jordan replied. He got on top of her and gently slid his cock into her. She screamed as he took her virginity.

"I said gentle!"

"I went as soft as I could."

He slid his cock into her again and she forgot all about that. She was completely enveloped in pleasure.

"Unh..." She moaned. He began to fuck her harder and faster shoving his cock all the way in then out again.

"Unh! Faster Jordan! Fuck me faster!"

He did. They fucked and fucked and fucked. They both started to feel orgasms coming on.

"Do it!" She screamed.

He shoved his cock in her one last time and they both exploded into her pussy. Jordan lay down next to her.

"I love you Jordan."

"I love you too Anna."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
A Favour for a Friend Long-time friend needs help with a problem.in First Time
My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01 What happens when your best friends mom sees you naked.in Mature
The Tutor She's the tutor but he wants to teach her.in First Time
"Arrow": Forbidden Desires While Oliver Queen was away, his sister had grown up.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories