The Tutor

Story Info
College professor teaches a virgin about sex.
5.5k words
4.47
94.4k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a college professor for 10 years when my wife left me and I was about 35 and I never remarried. To help make ends meet, I tutored on the side. I made a good salary, but extra money never hurts. My wife had left me for another woman and that pain hurt deeply. It would be bad enough to lose your wife to another man, but losing her to another woman was devastating. I should have seen it coming, but I guess I was naive.

Anyway, I took on tutoring part time to take up some time and extra money never hurts, like I said. I got a lot of high school students and occasionally, some college kids. When I would get a female, my mind would always wonder what it would be like to make love to them. I kept pretty busy between teaching and tutoring and one day, I got a call from a woman who was desperate. Her daughter was having a tough time in her senior year of high school and she might have to repeat it.

This woman sounded very well off and she made arrangements to meet with me to talk about her daughter. She came over to my home one evening and I let her in and directed her to the living room, where we could talk. She was well off, and a looker too. I watched her ass under her dress as she walked ahead of me and my mouth watered. I offered her something to drink and got it and returned. She sat on the sofa across from me and as we talked, her legs drifted apart and I could see her panties slowly come into view. She accentuated her talking with her hands and as she did her well sized tits bounced in their confining bra.

We talked about how important it was for her daughter to graduate so she could get into college in the fall. After a few minutes, her legs were several inches apart and I could clearly make out her crotch and saw the shadow of her dark pubic hair against her white panties. This caused my cock to begin growing and I tried not to seem obvious as I fidgeted to relieve the pressure on it. "My Jessica simply must graduate, " she implored, 'And price is no object." I told her that I currently had two people I was tutoring and she assured me that she would gladly pay whatever I wanted to retain my services. 'Whatever I wanted,' and evil thought hit me.

"Do you and your husband help Jessica with her studies?" I asked her.

"Philip died two years ago," she said, "And he left me very well of, although lonely at times."

I got up and moved and sat next to her, "What kind of tutoring does Jessica need?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. "General subjects," she replied and I slid my hand onto her thigh just below the hem of her dress. 'What the hell?' I thought, I don't really need her money and she could only get up and leave. She smiled at me and I moved my hand up her thigh and under her dress and she bent over and kissed me and snaked her tongue into my mouth.

My hand reached her twat and her panties were moist and I glided my finger over her slit as she tongued my mouth deeper. Our kiss broke and she lay back against the back of the sofa as my other hand went to her large chest and massaged it through her dress and bra. I kissed her neck and drifted towards her chest with my mouth. She reached up and started unbuttoning her dress all the way to her waist and I slid my hand inside and over her bra covered tit and kneaded her flesh and she quietly moaned as I sucked the exposed top of her tit. Her pussy began to wet my fingers as I rubbed her slit and I knew she was getting very excited.

She removed my hands and stood, I thought it was all over, but she shrugged her dress off her shoulders and stepped out of it and went behind her and unclasped her bra and let it hit the floor also. She never took her eyes off of me as she slowly took her panties off and stepped out of them too. I had been screwing one of my pupils, a college girl, and here before me was a grown up woman! Not that the college girl was at all unfavorable, but this woman obviously needed me as much as I needed her and the college girl just fucked me to keep from paying me.

This bitch could do both! I drank in her body, her 38 tits, her neatly trimmed pussy and her inviting mouth. She dropped before me and unzipped my pants and fished my hard on out and drew it to her mouth. She nibbled on the head, then slowly drew the rest into her mouth as she stroked my balls.

She had some difficulty because of my position on the sofa and stood up and beckoned me to my feet, where she removed my pants and shorts and dropped to her knees again and took my whole cock in her mouth. My hands went to the back of her head and gently guided her head as she sucked my cock. She drew my cock all the way in her mouth and then when she came back up, she'd swirl her tongue around the head and lick down the underside of the shaft, before putting it back in her hot mouth.

After several repetitions, she jammed me in her mouth and sucked me hard and fucked me with her mouth. I came with a ferocity I hadn't known for a long time as I flooded her waiting mouth and she sucked it down. She kept sucking me as my cock deflated and looked up at me wanting more.

She stood up and drew my hands to her fleshy tits and I massaged them and she kissed me again. I pinched her nipples and they got hard as pebbles in between my fingers and I lowered my head and sucked them and she threw her head back and moaned. I fingered her again and felt her spread her legs to give me better access and my thumb was massaging her clit and her juices ran over my hand.

She arched her back and moaned loud as I did all of this and her orgasm wracked her body. I led her to my bed and laid her out on it and crawled between her legs and she opened her legs and I plunged my tongue into her wet twat. It was like electric shock as her muscles constricted and she wrapped her legs around my head as I ate her. I looked up and she was kneading her ample tits as I sucked on her clit and she exploded again almost breaking my neck with her legs.

She relaxed and I moved up her body with my tongue and lowered my cock to her wet snatch and slid it in. I squeezed both of her tits together and sucked on both nipples at once as I rammed my cock into her. Her head was rocking back and forth as I fucked her and sucked her tits. I eased up some so that the angle changed and as I hit bottom, my cock hit her clit and she exploded once again and screamed out and I joined her, emptying my cock into her hot pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and played with her big tits as I lay there. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, "God, I needed that!!" she told me and laughed.

'Me too,' I thought.

I rolled off of her and lay next to her and she cocked up on one elbow, "You can have more of that," she said ," and your usual fee besides. Jessica needs to pass."

I contemplated awhile and then said, "It's a deal," and she kissed me.

She lowered herself to my cock and began sucking me again and I lay back and watched her work, she was so talented. She soon scooted around and threw her leg over my head and offered her pussy to my mouth again and we ate each other. We both had another orgasm and then she got up and went into the bathroom and cleaned up. She got dressed and sat next to me again, "Would you like to make $500 extra?" she asked.

"Sure," I told her thinking she wanted something kinky.

"I want you to fuck Jessica too," and she smiled as I was dumbfounded.

"Jessica is a virgin and she is afraid of sex. It won't be easy, but I will make her cooperate, when you hold the purse strings, they come around," and she shot me a grin.

She rubbed my cock and kissed me again, "You do it so well, she'll enjoy it!" she told me. The next afternoon, she showed up with Jessica. She was a very plain looking girl, nothing hot, but there was potential.

"Jessica, whatever he says, you do!" she told her.

"Yes, mother," she groaned. She left and Jessica and I began working on her studies. She was not at all like her mother, very plain, very small chest baggy clothes and no makeup at all. I spent the first hour on school and saved the last two for sex education. As we finished the school work, I told her to stand up and strip.

"Unuh," she replied, "But your mom told you to do whatever I asked," I told her.

"No one but the doctor has ever seem me naked," she replied.

I grabbed her by the hair and jerked her up and stood in her face, "You will strip or I'll strip you!!" I screamed at her and she reluctantly started.

She started with her shirt and I was right, very small tits in an ugly yellow bra. She pulled her sneakers off and undid her jeans and pushed them down and stepped out of them and stood there. Ugly yellow panties to match!

"Keep going," I said and she covered her tits and her crotch and stood there. I walked up and jerked her panties down and ripped them off, I didn't like them anyway. I reached for that ugly yellow matching bra and she stopped me and took it off and her hands went back to cover herself. I slapped her on the ass and she let out a yelp and my handprint came up on her cheek, rosy red.

"Put your fucking hands at your side," I ordered and she complied. I started to run my hands over her and she covered up again, and I sat down and pulled her over my lap and started spanking her cute, white bottom. She screamed as my hand kept coming down.

"You will obey me Jessica!" and she nodded her head ok, and I massaged her red ass cheeks as she lay on my lap. I stood her back up and returned to my inspection, 'Not quite a handful of tit flesh,' I thought as I handled them. I tweaked her nipples and they got hard, they looked good as they stood out from her meager tits. Her ass was blood red from her spanking, it wasn't a bad ass, very small though. I rubbed her crotch and she jumped and I grabbed a hand full of her pubic hair and pulled, she screamed.

"Too much hair Jessica," I told her. I moved her over to the barstool and sat her down and got the scissors and razor and went to work. She watched me intently as I trimmed her bush and then shaved it. I rubbed my hand over it afterwards to admire my handiwork, smooth!! I pushed her legs open and started running my fingers up and down her pussy, gliding deeper with each stroke and I heard her breath quicken. A slight moan escaped her lips as I hit her clit and she had her eyes closed, so I bent over and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it and her moaning increased. Her tits were so small, I could almost get it all in my mouth as I sucked and fingered her.

I picked her up and sat her on the end of the breakfast bar and laid her on her back with her legs dangling over the end of the counter and moved under her legs and propped them up on my shoulders. Her pussy smelled good as my face neared it and I snaked my tongue through her slit. I licked her up and down and her breathing was getting erratic and she almost passed out when I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled on it.

She was very confused, I'm sure she'd never had these sensations before. Her pussy had become very wet and felt very tight as I fucked her with my tongue. Her muscles were trying to squeeze my tongue as I pushed it into her and her feet were pounding into my back as she screamed out and a flood of juice filled my mouth.

She looked at me with amazement as I helped her off the counter, and I said, "Questions?" She was a little lightheaded and I caught her before she fell and sat her down.

She looked up at me, "That was incredible," and shot me a grin, "It can be, "I replied.

"Don't you worry about a girl peeing in your mouth when you do that?" she asked.

"When you do that Jessica, peeing is the furthest thing from your mind," and she blushed.

"Next time, you'll learn to do that to me," I told her, "I've never seen one before," she admitted. I motioned for her to come sit between my legs and I pulled my pants and shorts down and her eyes grew wide and she looked embarrassed. I took her and moved it to my cock and wrapped her fingers around it.

She dropped it and screamed, "It moved!!" as my cock started to grow. I laughed, "They do that honey, don't be afraid of it," and she slowly took it back in her hand and felt it's contour.

"It sure is getting big," she was infatuated with it, I took her hand and showed her how to stroke it and she giggled as it quickly grew beyond her hand. "What are these?" she asked as she pointed to my balls. "They are testicles Jessica, that's where the sperm comes from."

"Not the pee?" she asked and I smiled at her innocence, "No honey." She kept stroking my cock and I told her to lick her hand and then stroke it and she did. "It's much easier this way," she remarked at her new found toy.

"Would you like to kiss it?" I asked her.

"Can I?" she replied.

"Sure, just pull your mouth to it and kiss it," and she slowly pulled her mouth to it and stopped.

"You won't pee in my mouth, will you?"

I laughed, "No honey," and she kissed it lightly on the head, it felt great!

"Kiss it all over honey, it likes it," and she put kisses all up and down the shaft and the head and even kissed my balls. She kept stroking it and smiled up at me, "Would you like to see it cum?" I asked her.

"Ok," she said and I told her to stroke it faster and to point it at her tits and she did. I had her spit in her hand to lube it more and she jacked me faster and I could feel it building and said, "Point it at your titties honey, it's about to squirt."

"Not pee!!" she yelled.

"No, not pee honey," and she jerked it and it spit all over her tits and neck and stomach. "It's so hot!!" she said as she touched it with her free hand, "and sticky too." One last rope hung from the head and I told her to taste it and she reluctantly eased her head up and licked it off with her tongue. The rope hung down from her tip of her tongue and she was afraid, "It's ok honey, just take it in your mouth," and she did and she made a face as she did.

"It's salty," she said, "but not too bad." She didn't want to let go of my cock as she sat there rubbing the cum onto her tits. I got her up and washed her off and she got dressed and I did too. She gave me a hug, "Thank you for helping me," she said and gave me a kiss on the lips. The doorbell rang and it was her mother. Her mom told her to wait in the car while she paid me and Jessica left.

Her mom dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out, "I've been thinking about this all fucking day!!" she half yelled as she jammed it in her mouth and sucked furiously. Since I had just cum on Jessica's tits, it took a few minutes of sucking for me to fill her mouth and she swallowed it down.

She put my cock away and stood up and kissed me. "Jessica needs some sexy underwear," I told her, "The shit she wears just doesn't cut it." She handed me $150 and said,"Ok, no problem, see you Thursday," and left.

Jessica showed up Thursday, right on time and we began our school work. She seemed very interested to finish it quickly so we could move on, She did real well and then we moved to our other studies. "Can I see your penis again?" she asked all giddy.

"Ok," I said and she unbuckled my pants and dropped them and then my shorts and it sprang up and slapped her on the chin. She giggled and caught it with her hand and started stroking it like last time and she spit in her hand this time without me saying anything. She stroked it and rubbed my balls at the same time, "Remember Jessica, this time it goes in your mouth," and she froze.

"It's ok honey, it won't hurt you," and she slowly moved her mouth closer to it. Her hot breath made it jump and it poked her in the nose and she giggled. "Make an O with your mouth Jessica and push your mouth over it," I instructed her and slowly she did. Once the head cleared her lips I told her to suck on it like it was a Tootsie Pop and she did. I eased forward and pushed more of it into her mouth and she jumped, then I started fucking her mouth, very slow at first so as not to freak her out.

"Run your tongue around it while it's in your mouth," I told her and she did and she began sucking it in on her own without my thrusting. She started to get bold now and sucked more and more of it into her hot little mouth until it hit the back of her mouth and she gagged and jerked it out.

"You have to go easy Jessica, so you get used to it," I tutored her and she put it back in her mouth and sucked it again, but not too far in her mouth. I could feel the warmth in my balls and I knew it wouldn't be long, so I put my hands on the back of her head and told her, "I'm going to squirt it in your mouth this time Jessica, and I want you to swallow it." She tried to pull it out and I held her head in place and fucked her mouth because she had stopped sucking. Her eyes got huge as my cock swelled and the first spurts hit her tongue and she coughed and gagged, but she swallowed most of it.

She sat back and I looked down at her and there was a rope of cum hanging from her chin. She rubbed it up and into her mouth, "It tastes pretty good," she smiled, and brought her mouth back to my cock and sucked all the cum off of it and the last little bit out of it. "Next time Jessica, I won't have to use my hands, will I?" and she said no. "Will you put your mouth down there again?" he asked and pointed at her crotch.

"Sure baby, take your clothes off and climb on the counter," and she started to strip. Her underwear was sexier this time as she stripped and she was up on the counter very quickly. "I put my hand down there in bed last night," she confided, "but it wasn't as good as your mouth."

I smiled at her, "Did you cum?"

She looked at me puzzled, "Did you get hot all over like when I did this last time?" and she smiled and said, " Yes, but not as good."

She raised her legs and put them on my shoulders and I set about the task at hand. She began to moan as my tongue contacted her hot pussy and she clenched her fists as I sucked on her clit. "Relax baby and let go," I encouraged her and soon she was thrashing on the counter as her orgasm shook through her.

After her orgasm, I got up and moved to her head and kissed her and plunged my tongue into her mouth so she could taste herself. She sucked on my tongue and I played with her miniature tits and she orgasmed again and shook all over. I carried her to the sofa and laid her down and started stroking her bald pussy and started inserting my finger and finger fucked her until I hit her hymen. 'Another day,' I thought to myself as I massaged her vagina and her clit. She reached down and stroked my cock as I fingered her, and she got off again.

I told her she needed to practice her blow job again and she got on her knees and took my cock in her hand and stroked it and guided it to her mouth. She started slow and licked my shaft and kissed my balls before taking me back in her mouth. She practiced at it and felt confident that she was doing good and took more and more of me into her tight mouth. She worked it to the back of her mouth and finally managed to get it into the top of her throat and after a few trips there, I blew in her mouth. She swallowed it all down without any hesitation and licked my cock clean. "Great job," I told her and she smiled with my cock in her hand. It was so hard to believe that an 18 year old girl who had never even seen a cock before, could deep throat it after two times and swallow it all.

We got dressed just before her mom showed up and she gave me a big kiss and ran to the car as her mom closed the door. "I need your cock in me today," she said as she bent over the sofa and pulled her dress up to reveal her naked cunt. The sight brought me an instant erection and I plowed into her cunt. She kneaded her tits as I slammed her pussy and soon we both screamed as we came and I let loose a flood of cum into her pussy.

12