The Tutor Ch. 02

Story Info
He wants to show her more.
3.6k words
4.65
16.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get last weekend out of my mind. It didn't help that I still saw Violet every day, in Trig class, at lunch and after school, when we're studying together. Near the middle of my senior year my grades dropped significantly, resulting in my parents supplying me a tutor. Through the school counselor my parents met Violet. She has a perfect 4.0 GPA, a 104% in Trig and received a 36 on her ACT. All week she hasn't mentioned last Friday but sometimes I catch her with this distracted look in her round, green eyes and her cheekbones brighten with a blush. I suggested that this Friday we study at my place since my parents and little sister are going to visit my uncle in Flint for the weekend. She'd smiled and agreed and I couldn't help but think that our 'study session' won't have anything to do with Trig Functions. She arrived at my house a little after 8 and I pulled her to my room in the basement. She glanced around but there was nothing special to look at in my little house. Once in my room she wandered around to admire my posters and my comic book collection.

"Undercover nerd, much?" She said gesturing to my Spiderman still in mint condition.

"Hey, some of us aren't smart enough to get scholarships for college. I'll have to sell them all to pay for it." I said as I plopped on to my bed and buried my nose into my Trig book.

"Oh, I see..." She said as her fingers gingerly feathered the books. Her eyes wandered higher to the black frame on my bookshelf.

"Who's this?" She asked pointing to the picture of my family before Hailey came along.

"That's Kenneth, my big brother," I said vaguely and she frowned slightly.

"Where is he? College?" She asked placing the frame back on the bookshelf and walking to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Prison," I mumbled impassively and Vi's lips formed an 'o.'

"Sorry I didn't mean to pry..." She said as her cheeks took to a deep red color.

"It's okay... Let's just study," I said with a dismissive wave of my hand and she smiled, nodding.

"What'd you get on the pop quiz today?" She asked, crossing her legs Indian style to my left.

"An 86%," I said and she smiled, ruffling my black locks.

"Very good, Fent! Wow, I'm so proud," She said happily with a wide smile on her luscious lips.

"Thanks... I couldn't have done it without you," I said as I sat up to face her. She let her eyes trace my features and I licked my lips as her eyes travel lower. She's still wearing what she'd worn to school: a light pink v-neck, tight black jeans and flip flops she'd ditched when she entered my basement. Her fingernails and toenails were no longer pink, now a deep purple. I glanced up from her toenails to see she was staring at my lips.

"Violet," I said softly and she blinked a few times before meeting my gaze. The familiar distracted look was in her eyes again.

"About last Friday..." I started and her eyes widened as she realized what I was talking about. I took a breath before continuing, "I really did enjoy myself but that was just the beginning. There's more than that... The last time we... indulged in one another's bodies we focused on your pleasure. Now there is nothing wrong with that but sex isn't one-sided, it's a team effort." Her brow furrowed but she nodded her head indicating that she understood.

"If you'd like... I'd like to teach you how to pleasure a man," I said softly and her lip twitched threatening a glimpse of a smile.

"I would like that very much... tutor," She added last minute with a wide smile and amusement heightening her voice. I smiled as I nodded for her to stand up. I threw my books to the corner and went to stand in front of her.

"As much as I enjoyed you stripping for me last week, I did promise to take your clothes off another time," I said as my fingers felt the outline of her collarbone to the edge of her shirt. I slipped my fingertips under the fabric and caressed along the edge of her shirt. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I inched my fingers down her torso to the bottom of her top. I kept my eyes to hers as I curled my fingers under her v-neck to lift it up. I moved painfully slow, savoring each second of her fast paced breathing and her fluttering eyelids. When I reached her armpits she lifted her arms over her head eagerly. I chuckled lightly as I pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. Her thin bra was white and lacey; nearly see-through and I could see her nipples were protruding out. I grunted at the sight of her in that flimsy little bra. I wiggled my thumbs into the edge of her jeans and skimmed to the back then to the front. I slowly undid the button and then unzipped the zipper. She bit her lip as she watched my thumbs skim back to her sides. As I pushed her jeans down I lowered to my knees in front of her. She used my shoulders to support herself as she stepped out of the jeans on the floor. I glanced up to see her flimsy white panties match her bra. I ordered her to stay still as I stripped. I pulled off my white tee, tossing it in my dirty clothes hamper before removing my boxers and pajama pants in one swift motion. This was her first time seeing my cock. I watched her eyes widen as she took in my length. I wasn't huge or anything but I had an average size. I wasn't completely hard but watching her reaction to my naked physique caused my little guy to twitch higher. She gasped when she saw it move and I felt my heart beat faster in my chest. I reach for her wrist and she allowed me to guide her like a ragdoll. I pulled her close to me and my cock was pressed against her side. I kissed her mouth hard and I felt her chest rise and fall as I take her breath away. I pull my lips from hers roughly and began to push down on her shoulders so she bent to her knees.

"Get down..." I ordered and she knelt in front of me all the while her eyes were on mine. I gently stroked her cheek with my hand and her eyes closed affectionately.

"So my pet, I need to tell you the rules to this skill... Are you ready to hear them?"

"Yes, tutor," She said with bright, sparkling eyes.

"Okay, when it goes in your mouth you have to first, protect it from your teeth--unless they are used lightly and on my command. Second, you can only use your hands to steady yourself or to play with my balls. Never play with yourself while you're doing this; only if I say so. And last but not least, swallow—never spit." I said, leaning down to whisper the last rule to her ear. She nodded, indicating that she understood me and I smiled, "Good girl."

"Alright... Open your mouth," I ordered and she obliged immediately. I smiled as I rubbed the head of my cock across her top then bottom lip. Some precum was on her top lip and when her tongue flicked to clean it off, her eyes widened. I pushed the head in her mouth and she closed her lips around it like a lollipop. Her lips were so swollen from my violent kisses and they felt like wet clouds against my skin. I bit my lip as I held her face and pushed myself farther into her mouth. She sucked me in eagerly but she still didn't have all of me. Her left hand rested on my thigh while her right hand was on her thigh.

"That's not all of it baby... Do you want the rest?" I asked breathlessly and she moaned, vibrating my cock in her mouth. I groaned, "I'll take that as a yes." I pushed myself farther in her mouth and I heard her inhale through her nose. After one more thrust I was fully in her mouth and my cock was down her throat. She gagged briefly so I slowly slid all the way out to give her a breath. When I pushed back in the second time, her lips were closed over her teeth and the grip was tighter around me. I moaned as I slipped in almost completely and stopped for a second. My thumb strokes her cheek and she glances up to me.

"Keep looking at me," I grunted and she held my gaze after that. I held on to her head, pushing my fingers up into her hair, and began thrusting into her mouth. Her eyes widened and her fingers curled against my thigh as I fucked her mouth. She moaned again and I grunted before ripping my length from her lips. She gasped and reached to wipe the spit from her lips as I circled her bicep to pull her up. Her eyes were glazed over and her lips formed a weak smile. I pushed her back, to where my work out bar on the wall was.

"Hold on to the bar," I instructed and lifted her arms above her head. She did as she was told and closed her eyes for longer than she needed to with her blinking. I slithered to my knees and pulled her panties off with my teeth. Her eyes widened at me as I did this and she moaned loudly. When they were off, I flung them away and stood up quickly. I lifted her legs around my hips, gripping her thighs. I aimed my cock at her entrance and heard her gasp when she looked down and saw me there. With one hard, fast thrust I was inside of her and she whimpered. I began pounding up into her, going faster and faster until her moans were getting louder and throatier.

"Are you close to coming?" I asked her breathlessly, all the while still thrusting into her.

"Oh—Yes... please don't stop," She moaned and I chuckled as I pulled out of her slowly. She nearly screamed and her eyes shone like she was about to cry.

"Now, get on your knees and lick me clean," I said pointing to my rock hard cock. I was very close to coming at this point as well, but I was also having a blast. Her bottom lip jutted out as she slowly sank to her knees. I watched as she tilted her head and lapped my cock from the base all the way to the tip. I sighed and closed my eyes as she continued to lick my cock, cleaning it from the base to the head. When I opened my eyes I lazily looked down and saw her right hand cupping her cunt. I could see her finger moving slowly and rhythmically against her clit; I clenched my jaw.

"Bad girl..." I groaned and her eyes darted to mine as her hand moved away from her core. I tsked her before barking, "Make me cum before I punish you. Bad little girl," I shook my head at her and she lowered her gaze to the floor as a blush took to her cheeks. She abruptly took my whole length into her mouth and I gasped. She bobbed her head on my hard rod holding onto my hips with her hands. Oh, now she wants to act like a good girl. I grunted as she continued her rhythm on me and my eyes rolled into my head as I felt her hand massaging and tugging at my ball sac. I moaned that I was about to come before I remembered to order, "You better fucking swallow, or your punishment will be doubled." She tried to nod but I was still fucking her face. A moment later I slowed and spasmed as I came in her mouth. Four or five spurts of cum filled her mouth and I watched her as she swallowed all of my seed.

"Stand up," I said breathlessly as I reached to pull her up by wrapping my fingers around her neck and her bicep. I left my hand on her neck and pushed her against the wall roughly, cutting off her air for a moment.

"You disobeyed a direct order tonight...do you realize what that means?"

"I'm so sorry Fenton," She whimpered and I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"I am Sir to you now, understand?" I ask harshly and she nods with wide green eyes. I move in closer to her and whisper, "Don't fucking move." I back away and search my room for what I need and in the mean time I slip my boxers back on. I return and she's standing where I left her, pressed up against the wall. I smiled at that fact as I toyed with the cuffs I bought for her last weekend. They were leather cuffs connected with chain links and the noise they made caught Violet's attention. Her eyes widened at the sight of them and I saw fear quiver through her body. I pulled her from the wall and spun her so she was facing the wall. I heard her breathing speed up as I lifted her arms to hold on to the bar. I cuffed her wrists together and around the bar. I backed away, admiring my work and her twitching ass. I trace the heavy mounds with my gaze and lick my lips. I reach down for the belt on the ground by my feet; its dark brown leather. I felt its length delicately before doubling it over in my hand.

"I don't want to punish you Violet," I started as I traced her thigh up and over her ass with the folded end of the belt. I continued after I heard her sharp inhale, "But you need to learn that you can't just play with your pussy at anytime because it's not yours anymore. That pussy belongs to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," She said quietly and I lightly swatted her ass with the belt.

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes Sir I understand that it's your pussy," She moaned and I smiled.

"That's right my pet," I cooed in her ear before nipping her lobe into my mouth. I backed away from her then and readied the belt at her luscious mounds.

"If you need me to stop, say red, understand? But if you do say it, we're done for the night."

"Okay Sir... I understand Sir." I didn't say a word and let her anticipate the whistle through the air the belt makes as it falls unto her ass. A loud slap cracks in the room and I hear her cry out as her flesh brightens to a pink shade. I don't wait as long for the second slap and I bit my lip as I watch her push her ass outwards once it throbs with heat. She screamed but yet her body is asking for more. I smile as I bring the belt down again and again. Her moans stir my cock in my boxers and the color of her flesh is now almost crimson. I let the belt fall and run my fingertips over the welts on her ass. She shivered and whimpered as my fingers move back and forth. I moved my hand lower and my breath caught at how wet she was.

"Who does this belong to?" I ask as I move my fingers along her wet folds, from the tip of her clit to the edge of her anus and back.

"It's yours Sir," She moaned as her head fell down and she pushed herself down and around on my fingers as she moaned.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" I asked as I let my fingertip push harder against her clit. She moaned and bobbed her head to answer yes. "Do you want to fuck my cock?" Again her head bobbed up and down. I pushed my boxers down and took my cock in my hand, pulling it back to full hardness. Her ass pushed out farther and her back arched deeper. I dropped my cock and reached around to hold her breasts still in her thin bra. I dragged the material down so it was under her breasts not covering them. I felt for her nipples and pulled at them eagerly and roughly. She groaned and pushed her ass out farther; now she can feel the heat of my exposed skin. I take my cock in my hand and push it against her wet opening. I pushed the head in slowly, and then I rotated my hips teasingly in little circles. She swore loudly and tried to push back. When she was on her tippy toes and as far back as she could push herself I was less than halfway in. I laughed as I pumped into her all the way and stopped, holding it in her. She looked back at me over her shoulder, begging with her eyes that I continue. I wink as I pull all the way back out. I take half a step back and aim my cock at her ass.

"Come on... Fuck me pet. You want it? Come on, come get it," I cooed and she whimpered as she looked back at my cock. She wiggled her hips and tried to push herself out farther but the closest she got just rubbed the head of my cock against her hole. That only made her screams louder. "Are you sure you want this? You don't seem to be trying very hard," I tsk shaking my head.

"Please Sir... Please fuck me!" She begs with a quiver in her lustful voice. I smile and trace the mound of her ass. I slipped my cock in and relish at the moan she released before I pull back out. She dropped her head and whimpered as I laughed and repeated the maddening fuck, over and over again. I'd pump in, hold it, and then pull out slowly, only to do it again. She bounced on the balls of her feet and groaned loudly. I reached a hand into her hair and pulled her head back, "What is it? Use your words," I growled at her and she gasped.

"Stop teasing me Sir... I need your cock inside of me, I need you to fuck me until I cum. Please Sir... Fuck your pussy until it cums," She whispered. I loved how dirty she talked when she was horny like this. "Please! I—I can't take anymore!"

"Alright..." I sighed and reached up to release her wrists. I rubbed at the pink flesh and pulled her towards the bed. Behind her, I undid her bra and pulled that off. Immediately, I dropped my mouth onto a nipple. She sighed and dug her finger nails into my shoulders. I sat down and laid back on the bed, ushering her to crawl over me. Her heat was emanating directly on my sex then and I roughly pulled her hips down, onto my rod. She let out a loud, gasping moan and I ground my hips upward. She clawed at my abdomen and her eyelids fluttered closed as she bit her lip.

"Now be a good girl and fuck me," I said looking at her lustfully and she gulped. Slowly her hips rose up. She put her hands on my chest to gain leverage and pushed herself back down. I let out a low moan and played with the tips of her breasts absently. My sound must have encouraged her because she picked up her pace a little bit and pushed down harder onto me. I grunted when she escalated her pace to a hard slamming rhythm and ended every thrust with a slow grind. I watched the movements of her body and couldn't control myself anymore. I tightened my grip on her hips and began thrusting up into her harder and faster. She fell backward with her hands supporting her on the bed and it was a better angle to fuck her in. She came suddenly and screamed as spasms shook her sweating body. I let myself go when I felt her tight hole clamping around me. She fell on me and was trying to catch her breath as I came inside her. When I finished she slipped my softening cock out and she turned so she could lick me clean. I sighed as she tilted her head and licked our juices off. I couldn't help getting a little hard as she pulled my whole cock in her mouth.

"Thank you Sir... I'm sorry I disobeyed you tonight," She said as she brought my cock to rub against her face.

"Violet come here," I said reaching for her arm and pulling her to me. I held her head in my hand and kissed her mouth slowly. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and massaged hers with mine. My teeth bit at her lips and I moved my violent kisses down over her face. I sucked and bit at her neck and she writhed on top of me, moaning. "You're mine, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir... All yours," She said breathing hard and wrapping up in my arms.

"Violet... Call me Fenton," I said quietly and her jade green eyes found mine in the dimly lit basement.

"Fenton... I'm yours," She said breathlessly and I smiled as I kissed her lips softly.